PDA

View Full Version : Raikage Vs Sasori

prasanth
04-05-2010, 05:53 AM
No Restrictions

Kuromaki
04-05-2010, 06:02 AM
Raikage could deflect or dodge Iron Sand with Raiton Armor and blitz Sasori & his puppets.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 06:13 AM
but what about the poison gas? that would surely kill him

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 06:17 AM
Sasori stomps, Raikage can't deflect Iron sand, or Sasori can use the water jet or poison gas to kill him.

Yori
04-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Lightning > Sand: Bad match up for Sasori.

Sasori water jet or poison gas is not fast enough to keep up with A. A speed blitzes Sasori and his puppets easily. Sasori really doesn't stand a chance

Blind Uchiha
04-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Raikage liger bombs Sasori. GG

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Speed Blitzes and Batista Bomb stomp a mudhole.

darkjam
04-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Raikage stomps.

Lady Tsunade
04-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Raikage smashes Hiruko puppet and once Sasori puppet is revealed speed blitzes and smashes him also.

Raikage stomps

SageoftheSixPaths
04-05-2010, 08:29 AM
@Everyone saying A or Sasori stomps: Provide reasoning beyond "Poison Gas, GG" or be downrepped. Thank you.

With that said, A wins this. He goes Raiton 2 and blitzes any and all puppets Sasori takes out. Poison gas won't do anything since Sakura held her breath for a few minutes and was fine. Raikage can hold his breath while absolutely pummeling the 3rd Kazekage puppet, thereby dispelling Iron Sand. As for Iron Sand itself, A can either run around it, punch it into a wall to keep it out of his way, or just blitz the 3rd Kazekage puppet before it can release Iron Sand.

Sasori himself won't be able to do much at all to A. His water jet is filler, so that's out. His flamethrower is too slow, and A can just tank it anyways. With that said, he can Lariat Sasori so hard his heart shatters into a thousand pieces.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 08:37 AM
i think sasori wins because he is part of the akatsuki and they are all atleast kage level (with the exception of konan and zetsu)

while sasori's gas is in effect his flamethrower can melt raikage or his water jets can rip him in half, i think the actual puppets sasori has will get absolutley smashed but the sasori puppet will keep on rebuilding itself. i also think the 100 puppets at the same time will overwhelm raikage

Yori
04-05-2010, 08:41 AM
i think sasori wins because he is part of the akatsuki and they are all atleast kage level (with the exception of konan and zetsu)

while sasori's gas is in effect his flamethrower can melt raikage or his water jets can rip him in half, i think the actual puppets sasori has will get absolutley smashed but the sasori puppet will keep on rebuilding itself. i also think the 100 puppets at the same time will overwhelm raikage

Green: That doesn't mean nothing at all. Konan wasn't kage level,nor Hidan.

A is TOO fast to be caught by the flamethrower, even if he does it won't due much considering he tanked Ammy and kept fighting like it was nothing. The 100 puppets again are not fast for A. A speed blitzes and lariat Sasori and his heart is crushed. Game over

prasanth
04-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Green: That doesn't mean nothing at all. Konan wasn't kage level,nor Hidan.

A is TOO fast to be caught by the flamethrower, even if he does it won't due much considering he tanked Ammy and kept fighting like it was nothing. The 100 puppets again are not fast for A. A speed blitzes and lariat Sasori and his heart is crushed. Game over

possibly but even if he is that fast im sure 100 puppets all coming at him with iron sand and hirukos poison tail will overwhelm him

Blind Uchiha
04-05-2010, 08:51 AM
possibly but even if he is that fast im sure 100 puppets all coming at him with iron sand and hirukos poison tail will overwhelm him

Raiton Armor allows him to tank all puppet attacks including Hiruko's tail. Additionally, he cannot use 100 puppets when he is in Hiruko.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Raiton Armor allows him to tank all puppet attacks including Hiruko's tail. Additionally, he cannot use 100 puppets when he is in Hiruko.

i suppose, although i still think that sasori would win, because he is the greatest sand village ninja of all time

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Raikage takes this.

Raikage can easily blitz Sasori and one shot the heart. None of Sasori's attacks can pierce Raiton Aura, assuming that somehow, someway, they could actually hit him. On top of that, the only possible thing that causes him trouble is Poison Gas, which is casually dodged by the fastest character in Naruto.

[Shikamaru]
04-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Blitz, Swing, Smash, ooze blood.

Raikage stomps.

mdog6190
04-05-2010, 04:41 PM
raikage stomps sasori

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:02 PM
i suppose, although i still think that sasori would win, because he is the greatest sand village ninja of all time
So Sand village has had some of the worst ninja yet well except for the Mist and Rock. Yeah he maybe the strongest SAND Villager SO WHAT? A is from the Cloud village and I'm willing to bet that village is as strong or stronger than the leaf.
Sasori has less control over all 100 puppets additionaly he wouldn't have time to see A coming. Hiroku's tail is Metal right? Well as soon as it touches A's Raition armor it counducts the electricity and it goes through the tail and Electricutes all of Hiroku and possibly Sasori.

So Hidan is a part of the Akaktsuki but could he beat Naruto a Genin? No.

Raition Armor stops that and he tanked a flipping Ammy the most powerful Fire on Skin yet. Water Jets are Filler. Raition Armor could electrify the heart if he gets close enough melting it.

Explained about above plus there attacks wouldn't do crap.

Tourune
04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Raikage

hell smash huriko w/ his speed + stregnth then punch the iron sand around like sakura did then kill all the 100 pupets. The flamethrower + water jets wont touch A because his chakra aura covers him in lightnig. + he can raise his chakra level up so he wont get exousesed.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-06-2010, 12:37 PM
A wins, his speed it to great for Sasori to be able to touch him. A can blitz Sasori, destroy all his puppets with ease, dodge his sand,water jet, flamethrower,...etc And smash Sasoris head in...