PDA

View Full Version : akatsuki zombies vs bleachverse

Nightmare Luffy
04-04-2010, 11:04 PM
i think akatsuki zombies rape easy

321zigzag
04-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Kabuto solo. Nagato use Chibaku Tensei, GG.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 03:23 AM
I think Bleach.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 04:39 AM
Kabuto solo. Nagato use Chibaku Tensei, GG.
He doesn't have his body's GG

Yori
04-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Guy's he said BLEACH verse..

Coyote Starrk-Solo
Ulq: Solo
Old Man Yamma: Solo
Aizen: A huge troll so Solo
Hollow Ichigo 2nd release: Solo
Shunsui: Big hype since he beat the 1st espada with Shikai, Solo
Isshin: What he did to Aizen in one move, Solo

Bleach verse rapes

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Cursed Uchiha he doesn't need his bodies, hes the Outer Path and he can use all the Jutsus that Pain has.

darkjam
04-05-2010, 06:23 AM
Bleachverse wins....

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 10:02 AM
akatsuki zombies far faster and cant be killed, nagato solo and or any really, bleach cant do anything

SageoftheSixPaths
04-05-2010, 12:37 PM
If it's just the zombies, they take out a good chunk of Bleachverse but eventually get sealed and can't move. If Kabuto isn't around, they can't be killed. Considering the Akatsuki are top tier speedsters in Naruto they can keep up with a decent chunk of the Bleachverse. However, once you get to Yamamoto and the captain level fighters, they get massively stomped. Yamamoto can turn them all to ash without a second thought. Aizen makes them all die by using Chibaku Tensei on themselves. Love paralyzes them with his piano magic. Byakuya uses a binding spell on them. Toshiro freezes them all in place. Etc.

Akatsuki make some progress, but they can't beat the top tiers.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 12:40 PM
If it's just the zombies, they take out a good chunk of Bleachverse but eventually get sealed and can't move. If Kabuto isn't around, they can't be killed. Considering the Akatsuki are top tier speedsters in Naruto they can keep up with a decent chunk of the Bleachverse. However, once you get to Yamamoto and the captain level fighters, they get massively stomped. Yamamoto can turn them all to ash without a second thought. Aizen makes them all die by using Chibaku Tensei on themselves. Love paralyzes them with his piano magic. Byakuya uses a binding spell on them. Toshiro freezes them all in place. Etc.

Akatsuki make some progress, but they can't beat the top tiers.
Copy annnnd PASTE.

Teddie
04-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Lolz. Another Nightmare Luffy faiL
"GUYS! NARUTOVERSE WINS BECAUSE HAKU IS LIGHTSPEED, AND EVERYONE ELSE IS FTL."
Yea....okay.

Berzakinski
04-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Lolz. Another Nightmare Luffy faiL
"GUYS! NARUTOVERSE WINS BECAUSE HAKU IS LIGHTSPEED, AND EVERYONE ELSE IS FTL."
Yea....okay.
Lol I remember that. So sad.....

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Cursed Uchiha he doesn't need his bodies, hes the Outer Path and he can use all the Jutsus that Pain has.
So your becoming a troll to then? Fine whatever I'll admit I'm wrong, but I highly doubt he can use Head laser and Missels and Limb Launchers. Aizen controls Nagato and He use Edo Tensei or Chibaku Tensei whichever you prefer and kills all of Akatsuki. Or controls Madar and makes them port themselves.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Why the hell do you call everyone trolls? Last I checked your not a very good debater yourself Mr. Uchiha who doesn't post in the OBD due to only reading Naruto and only post in Naruto orientated threads.

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM
akatsuki zombies far faster and cant be killed, nagato solo and or any really, bleach cant do anything

why must you talk out of your ass ? you know full well that any captain class minus zaraki and sanjin and mayuri dwarf the opposition in spades

Shunsui can alter reality on a low scale yamamoto can vaporize the entire opposition...there is so much that can be done

why do you persist trolling lying..and acting the fool?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Why the hell do you call everyone trolls?
I don't know its kind of fun when the people go through so much to make other members dumber and angrier get there due and You just said Chibaku Tensei solo's a whole Verse..... So I don't Know what is your Theory.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Why the hell do you call everyone trolls? Last I checked your not a very good debater yourself Mr. Uchiha who doesn't post in the OBD due to only reading Naruto and only post in Naruto orientated threads.
So I just don't spend a lot of time catching up on what I missed I like books better and One Piece and personally I only want one Forums 2 is too much for me. And I may not be good but At least I'm not as bad as you saying CT solos a superior verse.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Well I can say that he can create CT before Aizen uses his Shikai, and you never said how they stop dieing from CT.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:32 PM
CT can very well solo bleach, it can suck up all the top tiers who hasn't shown the durability to tank it, then the rest of the fodder can be dealt with pretty handily.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Well I can say that he can create CT before Aizen uses his Shikai, and you never said how they stop dieing from CT.
He Speedblitz Kabuto and Ichigo can blitz him before he gets out a CT.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Itachi can bring out Susanoo to stop them.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:38 PM
CT can very well solo bleach, it can suck up all the top tiers who hasn't shown the durability to tank it, then the rest of the fodder can be dealt with pretty handily.
Then CT would suck up allt he Akatsuki Zombies besides Nagato and the rest of Bleachverse can take Nagaot possibly. As well prove that Kabuto won't be killed before Nagato decides to use a CT. Nagato doesn't even use a CT when bloodlusted only as a last resort in character he wouldn't use it even when lusted but I don't eant to get into that part.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Itachi can bring out Susanoo to stop them.
They blitz before that as well you think them coming toawrds Kabuto is automatically gonnan mean Itachi is going to be like "OMG peoplez I haz nvr seen b4 coming toawrd sus with no dangerouz attack with swordz I guezz a Susanoo is the only thing pwerful enouf to win!" No he wouldn't he would try to use a Ammy first which Aizen could Dodge.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:42 PM
what was the point of that post? It doesn't explain how they can survive a CST or a CT.

And bloodlusted is default.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:44 PM
title says akatsuki zombies, kabuto aint in this

and stop saying they blitz, bloodlusted is default so itachi brings out susanno right away like sasuke did danzo.

and proof that aizen can dodge ammy?

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM

and stop saying they blitz, bloodlusted is default so itachi brings out susanno right away like sasuke did danzo.

Being hypersonic ...

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:48 PM
still, cant believe im debating with a guy using a sasuke avatar, you failchiha lovers can just go back where you came from

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:48 PM
@LYF

how is aizen hypersonic?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:54 PM
I dare you to use a chibi sasuke avatar for one week and when people comment, instead of saying dare you must say he's your little brother

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU SEE MY SIGGY MY EYES WILL BURN FOR A WEEK THE WALLS OF HELL ARE CLOSING IN!!!! `~(
....Fine but no pudding for you bad monkey

still, cant believe im debating with a guy using a sasuke avatar, you failchiha lovers can just go back where you came from
Read above quotes and yes my eyes do burn

Ok Kabuto ain't int his Nagato gets blitzed. If bloodlust is default all of bleach verse will be trying to kill 5 people.....Somebody will get By Susanoo and kill Nagato then Itachi will run out of energy quickly. Unless your argueing Susanoo>>>Bleachverse.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 05:56 PM
@LYF

how is aizen hypersonic?
Cause he is, as is Ichigo and some other top tier speedsters.

EDIT: My bad, their supersonic.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Don't you see what i wrote? STOP SAYING THETY BLITZ WITHOUT PROOF OF THEIR SPEED

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Cause he is, as is Ichigo and some other top tier speedsters.

nice answer, but how does this prove hes hypersonic?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Don't you see what i wrote? STOP SAYING THETY BLITZ WITHOUT PROOF OF THEIR SPEED
I'm not doing those Calcs when we know that Ichigo and Aizen are high Supersonic if not lower Hypersonic for Aizen.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 06:01 PM
what do you mean we? I don't see a Bleach speed thread anywhere, find me threads dedicated to speed calcs then i'll believe you.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
what do you mean we? I don't see a Bleach speed thread anywhere, find me threads dedicated to speed calcs then i'll believe you.
Lulz why should I have too? When you keep dogging for proof is when you have a lost a debate. Expescailly proof that Bleachverse>>>>Akatsuki in speed. The only one fast enough to even stand a Chance is Itachi and you said he pops Susnaoo which he has shown less then great speed feats in so basically you just screwed the Akatsuki to Transonic/Subsonic/Maybe very low Supersonic

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
This good enough? (http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Ichigo+Kurosaki)

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 06:13 PM
@ CU by that answer means you can't find one, i'm not trying to say akat > bleach in speed just trying to know how they blitz.

@ flash thats a random wiki with no cacl to back it up, i can make a wiki too and say an ant is ftl...

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
@ CU by that answer means you can't find one, i'm not trying to say akat > bleach in speed just trying to know how they blitz.

@ flash thats a random wiki with no cacl to back it up, i can make a wiki too and say an ant is ftl...
It's been proven. I hate it when people say stuff like that.

That thread was made by Kittan, Trueborn_Uchiha, and Kisame.

garra12345
04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Akatsuki zombies will win no more said.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 05:13 AM
Akatsuki zombies will win no more said.
Any proof to back that claim up.