PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke and Naruto vs Kabuto and Madara

garra12345
04-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Who would win and it takes place in a akatsuki hideout.

Akatsuki X
04-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Well we have no idea what Madara can do yet
so if you take hype out of the equation

Naruto goes 4-tails and easily kills Madara and Kabuto

garra12345
04-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Um I go for madara and kabuto they sound like a stronger team to me.

Paradox Within
04-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Sasuke and Naruto can easily take out Kabuto together. Since Madara is notorious for running away, he'll escape pretty quick after the short battle. Although, I can't see Sasuke and Naruto beating Madara alone. They'd need backup against the old Uchiha.

Akatsuki X
04-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Um I go for madara and kabuto they sound like a stronger team to me.

Wow,

this sure was convincing.

Akatsuki X
04-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Sasuke and Naruto can easily take out Kabuto together. Since Madara is notorious for running away, he'll escape pretty quick after the short battle. Although, I can't see Sasuke and Naruto beating Madara alone. They'd need backup against the old Uchiha.

Prove that Madara has anything up his sleeve yet that can beat them?

Blind Uchiha
04-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Madara has shown no impressive combat feats. Kabuto gets blitzed by Sasuke. GG

Yellow Flash
04-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Madara's intangible, GG.

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Madara has shown no impressive combat feats. Kabuto gets blitzed by Sasuke. GG

Sasuke and Naruto have shown no way of getting through Madara's intangibility. Madara teleports them both away. GG.

Yellow Flash
04-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Sasuke and Naruto have shown no way of getting through Madara's intangibility. Madara teleports them both away. GG.
Thanks for reading my post. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/cryinganime.gif

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I did read it, right after I posted, and besides I made fun of him better http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif

Yellow Flash
04-04-2010, 09:09 PM
I did read it, right after I posted, and besides I made fun of him better http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif
My post sounded more... bad arse. I win. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Akatsuki X
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Madara's intangible, GG.

Last time I checked Madara can't attack people while he's intangible

So what? is he just gonna stay intangible and all of them will stand there in an awkward moment of silence forever?

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Last time I checked Madara can't attack people while he's intangible

So what? is he just gonna stay intangible and all of them will stand there in an awkward moment of silence forever?
He uses his intangibility in between attacks ...

Blind Uchiha
04-05-2010, 07:32 PM

Still Torune was able to hit him while he was tangible. Are you saying Sasuke a far stronger and faster ninja can't?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 07:34 PM
It depends? Naruto transforms to his Sage Mode and Sasuke transforms to hi stongest Curse Mark. But think about it, do Madara has a Curse Mark. Kabuto is just gay, but can stop your chakra flow. But I still go with Naruto and Sasuke.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Still Torune was able to hit him while he was tangible. Are you saying Sasuke a far stronger and faster ninja can't?
Actually, yes. If Madara uses his intangibility like he normal should. (he didn't against Tourune)

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 08:11 PM
It depends? Naruto transforms to his Sage Mode and Sasuke transforms to hi stongest Curse Mark. But think about it, do Madara has a Curse Mark. Kabuto is just gay, but can stop your chakra flow. But I still go with Naruto and Sasuke.
(Sorry for double post)

You wouldn't wanna go with Sasuke CS2, they'd have a better chance at winning if it was Sasuke as of now in the Manga with his EMS.

Akatsuki X
04-06-2010, 12:19 PM

So your saying that Madara will turn intangible,

sneak up behind them,

and turn tangible again and kill them just like that?

well I doubt with the powers of Sasuke and Naruto's training

and a large amount of plot-no-jutsu

this just isn't going to happen my friend. `@x)

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Any fight with Madara is. Bad fight. sasuke can easily take out Kabuto before he can pull off Edo Tensei by using body flicker at the start and cutting his head off with his lightning streamed chokuto...But from then on, it's a stalemate... Madara can only use physical taijutsu which Sasuke and Naruto can dodge. But then Sasuke or Naruto won't be able to hit Madat since he is intangible.....Although they might be able to pull off something like Fu and Torune attempted to kill Madara.... But if that fails it would just be a stalemte from the moment Kabuto dies.

Akatsuki X
04-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Any fight with Madara is. Bad fight. sasuke can easily take out Kabuto before he can pull off Edo Tensei by using body flicker at the start and cutting his head off with his lightning streamed chokuto...But from then on, it's a stalemate... Madara can only use physical taijutsu which Sasuke and Naruto can dodge. But then Sasuke or Naruto won't be able to hit Madat since he is intangible.....Although they might be able to pull off something like Fu and Torune attempted to kill Madara.... But if that fails it would just be a stalemte from the moment Kabuto dies.

Exactly
once Kabuto is dead the whole thing would just be a big standstill.

mdog6190
04-06-2010, 12:50 PM
probarly naruto and sasuke,then when they kill them,probarly sasuke might betrayed naruto and try to kill him