PDA

View Full Version : If Kishi pull one more twist....

6jonathan1
04-04-2010, 05:05 PM
after the akatsuki been revive, i wonder to myself y did kishi pull another twist again (they need to die in peace) i'm predicting kishi next twist would be sasuke wanting to come back to the hidden leaf x.x if kishi pull one last twist,i just going to finally lose it `#(

ThePurpleChidori
04-04-2010, 05:09 PM
I haven't been reading the most recent chapters, but...

Wow.

This series officially... Yeah...

At least the anime just turned into Sasuke Shippuden, I'll pass on these parts in the anime...

Paradox Within
04-04-2010, 05:11 PM
I actually think the manga is returning its focus to Naruto in the current chapters. Plus, Kishimoto's twists are awesome. I don't really mind them.

MoonStarNinja4
04-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I'm going to go crazy with all the stuff happening in the manga.
I cannot wait for the next chapter!

ThePurpleChidori
04-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I actually think the manga is returning its focus to Naruto in the current chapters. Plus, Kishimoto's twists are awesome. I don't really mind them.

They used to be awesome...

I think he just was like,

"Shippuden will be more about Akatsuki, here's some new members"

Sasori dies
hidan and kakuzu die
deidara and itachi die
bunch of other people leave or die

"ugh now I have nothing to work with, I can't believe I did that lets revive some of them"

some of Akatsuki gets revived

"all better!"

But with Sasori in the mix, this MIGHT be good...

ThePurpleChidori
04-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Wait, they might only be the bodies of them...

Or replicas. (EDIT: Why did I say that?)

We can't say that they are resurrected yet.

katsu uchiha
04-04-2010, 05:21 PM
all of these twists are giving me a headache and if kishi gives us one more twist, i`m gonna have it

Dboe20
04-04-2010, 05:25 PM
im okay wth the twist the only "twist" i would get mad about is if madara is actually a good guy trying to unite the nations i would bus a blood vessle

ThePurpleChidori
04-04-2010, 05:26 PM
im okay wth the twist the only "twist" i would get mad about is if madara is actually a good guy trying to unite the nations i would bus a blood vessle

Yeah I don't think he planned on Itachi being a good guy in back when Naruto was outstanding...

Paradox Within
04-04-2010, 05:38 PM

Sasori dies
hidan and kakuzu die
deidara and itachi die

"ugh now I have nothing to work with, I can't believe I did that lets revive some of them"

"all better!"

I don't like how the bodies are under Kabuto's control. Hopefully, something good will come from it.

You're right about Sasori. He died waaay too fast for us to get a full serving of him. :)

ThePurpleChidori
04-04-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't like how the bodies are under Kabuto's control. Hopefully, something good will come from it.

You're right about Sasori. He died waaay too fast for us to get a full serving of him. :)

Agreed.

Hidden Ninja45
04-04-2010, 06:26 PM
The Akatsuki getting revived by Kabuto was a good twist. I don't think anyone saw it coming.

Reikai Hezamu
04-04-2010, 06:28 PM
The Akatsuki getting revived by Kabuto was a good twist. I don't think anyone saw it coming.Ditto. It was very unexpected.

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, Kabuto basically just trolled all of us, Sasuke, Madara, and all of Sasuke Shippuden.

FujimotoErin
04-04-2010, 11:07 PM
What Chapter is that?

Reala
04-05-2010, 06:17 AM

I agree, its backed up by the fact that the other characters were saying to Naruto that he hadn't been that cheerful since before Sasuke left. I think Kishi wanted to get the Sasuke bit out of the way to focus more on the plot.

Yeah, same, although i doubt that'll happen. Madara has the workings of a true villian, he has a lot of patience.

zerosameri
04-05-2010, 06:19 AM
20-ish thread on this :|

tyler
04-05-2010, 09:48 AM
20-ish thread on this :|

let it go man, let it go

zerosameri
04-05-2010, 09:52 AM
let it go man, let it go
Let it go man, let it go.

--

I for one like Kishi twist. It makes the stroy better. Would you want to fallow Naruto if you new everything that is going to happen?

tyler
04-05-2010, 09:58 AM
I for one like Kishi twist. It makes the stroy better. Would you want to fallow Naruto if you new everything that is going to happen?

Agreed.

Seraphim
04-05-2010, 11:17 AM
This is my favorite twist ever. Mind=blown all over the wall. I am a bit unnerved by Naruto saying that he and the sauce will die together, but the Akatsuki ressurection is amazing. so many questions: Will they have their personalities? will Itachi and/or Pain have their eyes? If they have their eyes, will they be able to resist Kabuto/Orochimaru's controlling jutsu? Will they go dig up Hidan? the list goes on...

Sasori_X
04-05-2010, 11:43 AM
I dont' really catch this a twist, but a typical Kishi move to progress the plot. Kishi just noticed what a huge mistake it was to kill off almost all the akatsuki members, especially since it would be impossible for Madara (even with the seven tail powers) to go against all 5 different countries.

But what pisses me off is the whole revival crap. Seriously Kishi, enough is enough. When you kill a person, LET THEM STAY DEAD!!!! While yes this is not a true revival thing "edo tensei majicker" it gets really annoying. I can't even take the series that serious anymore.

Defcon
04-05-2010, 12:08 PM
I like his twists. However, it would be more realistic if Akatsuki (when their members were alive) would've killed some of the "good" side (yeah azuma got killed and jiraiya, but still ..). It would be a good build up, and lets be honest, Sasori, who's extremely skilled should've atleast killed one Konoha ninja.

Akatsuki is a small elite force. If you barely take out 2 ninjas from the "good" side you're not that elite :s. If Kishi doesn't plan to show the other ninjas besides Naruto and Sasuke then kill them off :p

Sasori_X
04-05-2010, 12:11 PM
I like his twists. However, it would be more realistic if Akatsuki (when their members were alive) would've killed some of the "good" side (yeah azuma got killed and jiraiya, but still ..). It would be a good build up, and lets be honest, Sasori, who's extremely skilled should've atleast killed one Konoha ninja.

Akatsuki is a small elite force. If you barely take out 2 ninjas from the "good" side you're not that elite :s. If Kishi doesn't plan to show the other ninjas besides Naruto and Sasuke then kill them off :p

He's not planning off killing any of the young Konoha characters. He tried to do that with Neji and Choji (even up till now they have not done anything significant) but the fanboy/girls for some odd reason complained to Kishi about it so he decides to pull a edo tensei of his own and revive them from death. Which really sucked because he had such a nice building point for their deaths, only to have it destroyed when we find out they still live.

Defcon
04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Indeed, in real life people die all the time in war. My 2 favourite characters 'itachi & jiraiya' got killed. They could've aswell killed some of the young ninja's, wich would be normal because you're most vulnerable if you're inexperienced in battle.

In Kakashi gaiden, obito got killed, and the girl of his team also got killed some time after that. Anyway if they did this the manga would be alot more mature, but yeah the younger people watching Naruto wouldn't appreciate it :/.

6jonathan1
04-05-2010, 06:43 PM
They could've aswell killed some of the young ninja's, wich would be normal because you're most vulnerable if you're inexperienced in battle.

but yeah the younger people watching Naruto wouldn't appreciate it :/.
tell me bout it >.> let them die already kishi (except for ino and sakura and hinata)

garra12345
04-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Next kakashi will join akatsaki twist.

Mugiwara
04-05-2010, 07:33 PM
I love *twist*

garra12345
04-05-2010, 07:40 PM
I love *twist*

Yeah so do I It just makes it better. like anyone will agree.`!:)

RicenChicken
04-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Lets see there are 9 tailed beasts, 10 Akatsuki members, Konan quit making 9, kabuto joined but doubt he will stay making 10. I think the original 9 members will each get a tailed beast to overthrow madara, then madara makes sasuke get them all again and combines em and sasuke becomes the juubi's host.

garra12345
04-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Lets see there are 9 tailed beasts, 10 Akatsuki members, Konan quit making 9, kabuto joined but doubt he will stay making 10. I think the original 9 members will each get a tailed beast to overthrow madara, then madara makes sasuke get them all again and combines em and sasuke becomes the juubi's host.

If that did happen here is what I would say Wow.:|

Sasori_X
04-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Indeed, in real life people die all the time in war. My 2 favourite characters 'itachi & jiraiya' got killed. They could've aswell killed some of the young ninja's, wich would be normal because you're most vulnerable if you're inexperienced in battle.

In Kakashi gaiden, obito got killed, and the girl of his team also got killed some time after that. Anyway if they did this the manga would be alot more mature, but yeah the younger people watching Naruto wouldn't appreciate it :/.

Looks like you right, Kishi is taking a liking to his younger audience rather than the older audience. I mean notice that Part 2 the manga is not as bloody and gory compare to part 1. Also I don't think Rin is dead yet, Kishi said in his interview that Rin will be somewhere important to the plot. But I highly doubt it, he tends to go against his words.

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Kishimoto "Excellent now I can have random awesome jutsu and not have to deal with character development! What a genius I am."

Wooster
04-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Kishimoto:"Awesome now I can do anything I want without destroying the previous story with retcon. Although, I still love Itachi Twist."

Mmmmm...Now in THREE great flavors!

If you consider decaying flesh a great flavor.

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Kishimoto:"Awesome now I can do anything I want without destroying the previous story with retcon. Although, I still love Itachi Twist."

Mmmmm...Now in THREE great flavors!

If you consider decaying flesh a great flavor.

I consider Danzo Flashback a worse offense.

It's like

Danzo is cruel!
Danzo is crafty!
Danzo is cynical!

Sasuke is emo!
Sasuke is crazy!
No wait Sasuke is emo!

Danzo dies a pathetic death...no wait EXPLOSION.

Way to go out with a flash!!...back :(

Wooster
04-06-2010, 08:33 AM
I consider Danzo Flashback a worse offense.

It's like

Danzo is cruel!
Danzo is crafty!
Danzo is cynical!

Sasuke is emo!
Sasuke is crazy!
No wait Sasuke is emo!

Danzo dies a pathetic death...no wait EXPLOSION.

Way to go out with a flash!!...back :(
Oh, I've solved that problem. I refuse to acknowledge that the Danzo flashback exists...
I mean, What Danzo flashback????

Fortunatley in this case, their are no massive plot holes like believing Itachi is still evil...

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Oh, I've solved that problem. I refuse to acknowledge that the Danzo flashback exists...
I mean, What Danzo flashback????

Fortunatley in this case, their are no massive plot holes like believing Itachi is still evil...

I think it was like this...

Itachi is evil for no apparent reason...
but hmm maybe he needs a reason...
Ok Sasuke is evil cause he wants Sasuke eyes!
But uh-oh I made Itachi too sadistic and he fails anyhow. So hmm...
Ok, Itachi was actually good and it was all part of his master plan!

No wait! Madara is Itachi! Mwhahhahahhahahahhahah!

(Worst and Best Plot Device Ever!!!!)

Wooster
04-06-2010, 08:48 AM
I think it was like this...

Itachi is evil for no apparent reason...
but hmm maybe he needs a reason...
Ok Sasuke is evil cause he wants Sasuke eyes!
But uh-oh I made Itachi too sadistic and he fails anyhow. So hmm...
Ok, Itachi was actually good and it was all part of his master plan!

No wait! Madara is Itachi! Mwhahhahahhahahahhahah!

(Worst and Best Plot Device Ever!!!!)
You got it backwards: Itachi was Madara, but then he decided to sell ice cream. Mmmm....Itachi Twist. "Please sir, may I have another?"

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 09:18 AM
You got it backwards: Itachi was Madara, but then he decided to sell ice cream. Mmmm....Itachi Twist. "Please sir, may I have another?"

Brilliant.

Sasori_X
04-06-2010, 11:52 AM

Madara:"Please sir, I want summore."
Itachi: "What?"

6jonathan1
04-06-2010, 03:46 PM
eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr O.o

Wooster
04-06-2010, 04:14 PM
More? He wants more.

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 04:24 PM

:D

Sai Shaft: Danzo, I came to warn you you will be haunted by 3 ghosts.

Danzo: Bah humbug!

Sai Shaft: You ate my Deli Sandwich. That ain't cool. Also you need love.

Danzo: Bah humbug! Ninjas shouldn't be loving. They should hate!

Gato: I am the ghost of Manga Past! Observe old Naruto chapters!

Danzo: Bah! I'm not even in it until like 200 chapters later! Bah humbug!

Terai: I am the ghost of Manga Present! When do I get screen time?

Danzo: Bah humbug! Nobody cares about you! Now stop wasting dialogue!

Hinata: I am the ghost of Manga Future! Watch for dumb love triangles.

Danzo: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And thus Danzo turned his life around! He made decorations with
his Sharingan eyes, he grew trees with his shoulder. He turned
The Foundation into what we would now call the Postal Service.
Danzo became full of life and glee! Danzo was a happy old man.

Danzo: I finally found the true meaning of being a ninja: dancing!
And to celebrate I cooked Tonton for the poor Sarutobi family
who was really poor and couldn't afford to eat a ninja dinner.

Danzo and the Sarutobi Clan Sing Ninja Carols

Konohamaru: God bless us, everyone!

Nagato and the Pain Paths: Ok, no problem!

6jonathan1
04-06-2010, 04:41 PM
ok wdf O.o lets get back to topic now o.o

Wooster
04-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah, mrsticky we were on Oliv... Itachi Twist, not Christmas Carol.

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Yeah, mrsticky we were on Oliv... Itachi Twist, not Christmas Carol.

I know. But it's still Dickens.

6jonathan1
04-06-2010, 06:02 PM
get back to the topic damit o.o

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 06:05 PM
get back to the topic damit o.o

Ok.

Akatsuki Twist.

Dumb.

For Now.

Hopefully

Will

Get

Better.

Hidan
04-06-2010, 06:18 PM
It will get better once Hidan gets brought back :D

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 06:19 PM

Meanwhile, Hidan digs his way to freedom

Hidan: Argh! I got dirt in my mouth!

6jonathan1
04-06-2010, 06:23 PM
if u saw him get blow to bits,him coming back impossible

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 06:32 PM
if u saw him get blow to bits,him coming back impossible

Hidan's Immorality Works Against Him Here.

If he was dead he could be revived.

However. He's not dead but trapped forever.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-06-2010, 06:35 PM
i have a question i get that everybody here are hardcore fans but seriously why cant you all just stop whineing about every little twist or plotkai or filler and just enjoy the anime/manga i mena seriously kishi does one little thing with saskue and all of sudden theirs a big uproar about ti its kishis manga he can do what eh wants i just sit back and enjoy the ride

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 06:37 PM
i have a question i get that everybody here are hardcore fans but seriously why cant you all just stop whineing about every little twist or plotkai or filler and just enjoy the anime/manga

Because we want Naruto to be a good story.

junchurikioftheleaf
04-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Because we want Naruto to be a good story.
yea i get that btw read the edit and still whineing here isint gonna change anything the chances that kishi or any of the people he knows actually reads the stuff on here are not even 1 in a million so its just conversation peices

Wooster
04-06-2010, 06:47 PM
yea i get that btw read the edit and still whineing here isint gonna change anything the chances that kishi or any of the people he knows actually reads the stuff on here are not even 1 in a million so its just conversation peices
People spend their lives critiquing books written hundreds of years ago. Trust me there is no chance they expect any change.

Think of it as an excerise of one's mind.

Hidan
04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Hidan's Immorality Works Against Him Here.

If he was dead he could be revived.

However. He's not dead but trapped forever.

Nope, Kakuzu is back, and we do see Hidan's other body parts in the pit if you re look, he is still there and able to be fixed :D

mrsticky005
04-06-2010, 08:13 PM
People spend their lives critiquing books written hundreds of years ago. Trust me there is no chance they expect any change.

Think of it as an excerise of one's mind.

What Wooster said.

Risa Ichigo-Chan
04-06-2010, 09:57 PM
I LOVE twists.. it's what makes a great story. I would ahte to read a story.. or a fanfic for that matter that was so painfully obvious. Like this,
"And then naruto totally killed Sasuke and got sakura all to himself. Hinata was all like BAWWWW and everyone died. But all of a sudden.. Naruto became hokage.."
Oh was that INTRESTING. No. :\ I'd rather have twists.. like.. Sasuke living instead and Naruto dieing, not becoming Hokage, as it is his DREAM to become a Kage. Thats a good twist.. a sad one.. but a good one. Like when Asuma died! NO ONE saw it coming! Everyone thought he was going to die from smoking.. but.. he got killed by the hottest men in the world 8DD Leavign poor Kurenai all alone.. :( D'AWW. there are so many good twists in Naruto. I mean.. if there weren't any.. I would havel eft Naruto behind long ago and moved onto Bleach or One Piece.. dear god. -__- I am SO glad Naruto is awesome :)

Risa Ichigo-Chan
04-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Nope, Kakuzu is back, and we do see Hidan's other body parts in the pit if you re look, he is still there and able to be fixed :D

I disagree.. no matter how much I want to agree. I mean,, it's obvious Hidan is dead. Jashin granted him immortality because he SACRIFICED people. Unless he's sacrificing bugs with his teeth, I highly doubt he's still alive. :'(

Hidan
04-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I disagree.. no matter how much I want to agree. I mean,, it's obvious Hidan is dead. Jashin granted him immortality because he SACRIFICED people. Unless he's sacrificing bugs with his teeth, I highly doubt he's still alive. :'(

Kishimoto confirmed me alive in the 2nd Fanbook, or was it the 4th Fanbook? What ever, he still confirmed me alive back in December, I doubt that has changed, and if I did die then why not summon me with the rest of Akatsuki?

puppetmasterpossession
04-06-2010, 10:05 PM
i think that everone who died will turn good except kakazu
sasori teaches kankuro(really hoping for this)
deidara just is awesome he can stay bad if he wants
itachi goes and helps konoha secretly
nagato helps the rain village
i like happy endings!!

but thta would be a twist no one saw and i would love every second of this!!

Risa Ichigo-Chan
04-06-2010, 10:05 PM
I dont' really catch this a twist, but a typical Kishi move to progress the plot. Kishi just noticed what a huge mistake it was to kill off almost all the akatsuki members, especially since it would be impossible for Madara (even with the seven tail powers) to go against all 5 different countries.

But what pisses me off is the whole revival crap. Seriously Kishi, enough is enough. When you kill a person, LET THEM STAY DEAD!!!! While yes this is not a true revival thing "edo tensei majicker" it gets really annoying. I can't even take the series that serious anymore.

Well hey.. hey.. it is a ninja based story, and ninja's are some crazy bastards. ;);););) happens. And I am SO glad it did.. oh GOD.. I love Kakuzu >W<

Risa Ichigo-Chan
04-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Kishimoto confirmed me alive in the 2nd Fanbook, or was it the 4th Fanbook? What ever, he still confirmed me alive back in December, I doubt that has changed, and if I did die then why not summon me with the rest of Akatsuki?

Then he must be sacrificing bugs.. or Jashin REALLY does care about him haha :P

Sasori_X
04-08-2010, 12:59 PM
:D

Sai Shaft: Danzo, I came to warn you you will be haunted by 3 ghosts.

Danzo: Bah humbug!

Sai Shaft: You ate my Deli Sandwich. That ain't cool. Also you need love.

Danzo: Bah humbug! Ninjas shouldn't be loving. They should hate!

Gato: I am the ghost of Manga Past! Observe old Naruto chapters!

Danzo: Bah! I'm not even in it until like 200 chapters later! Bah humbug!

Terai: I am the ghost of Manga Present! When do I get screen time?

Danzo: Bah humbug! Nobody cares about you! Now stop wasting dialogue!

Hinata: I am the ghost of Manga Future! Watch for dumb love triangles.

Danzo: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And thus Danzo turned his life around! He made decorations with
his Sharingan eyes, he grew trees with his shoulder. He turned
The Foundation into what we would now call the Postal Service.
Danzo became full of life and glee! Danzo was a happy old man.

Danzo: I finally found the true meaning of being a ninja: dancing!
And to celebrate I cooked Tonton for the poor Sarutobi family
who was really poor and couldn't afford to eat a ninja dinner.

Danzo and the Sarutobi Clan Sing Ninja Carols

Konohamaru: God bless us, everyone!

Nagato and the Pain Paths: Ok, no problem!

Charles Dickens is pure win.

Well hey.. hey.. it is a ninja based story, and ninja's are some crazy bastards. ;);););) happens. And I am SO glad it did.. oh GOD.. I love Kakuzu >W<

If it was a really a ninja based story, why is the main protagonist wearing a orange track suit?

And its nice to know you have an opinion like me.

InnerSakura
04-09-2010, 11:50 AM
ha ha. the twists are awesome. u never know what will happen next^_^ im tired of stories that you can predict all of the time.
I just can't believe that I didn't expect that the Akatsuki members would be revived. I mean, it should be expected. Kabuto has all of Orochimaru's jutsus, including the reanimation jutsu. how else would he negotiate with Madara if he didnt have that kind of power?
But the Akatsuki members arent really alive...their souls are just summoned back from the afterlife and those arent really their bodies. Its just dirt that is molded to look like their actual bodies. plus they have no will power...Kabuto has the control over them because he is the caster of the jutsu.

6jonathan1
04-17-2010, 08:16 PM
I LOVE twists.. it's what makes a great story. I would ahte to read a story.. or a fanfic for that matter that was so painfully obvious. Like this,
"And then naruto totally killed Sasuke and got sakura all to himself. Hinata was all like BAWWWW and everyone died. But all of a sudden.. Naruto became hokage.."
Oh was that INTRESTING. No. :\ I'd rather have twists..
all of that sound more of a twist except the killing sasuke part and the becoming hokage part O.o :eek:

jukeboxed
04-17-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm sort of 'Ehh' about the Kishi twist. I keep thinking it's just Kishi's way of giving Naruto and Co. (sort of) new enemies.

mrsticky005
04-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Charles Dickens is pure win.

If it was a really a ninja based story, why is the main protagonist wearing a orange track suit?

And its nice to know you have an opinion like me.

You know I really think someone oughta name their garage band

Nagato and the Pain Paths

byakuganmaster3695
04-17-2010, 09:05 PM
after the akatsuki been revive, i wonder to myself y did kishi pull another twist again (they need to die in peace) i'm predicting kishi next twist would be sasuke wanting to come back to the hidden leaf x.x if kishi pull one last twist,i just going to finally lose it `#(

i hear what ur saying but he needed to do something to keep things interesting and i highly doubt that he is bringing sasuke back to konah till the end but till then he is never going to do that

jackiexlee
04-26-2010, 08:27 AM
I haven't been reading the most recent chapters, but...

Wow.

This series officially... Yeah...

At least the anime just turned into Sasuke Shippuden, I'll pass on these parts in the anime...

Well I understand being angry because we have been seeing a lot of Sasuke lately. But of course we know that he isn't sitting around doing nothing. That's why we get updates on Naruto's end of the spectrum on Sasuke, like hearing from Jiraiya that Sasuke killed Orochimaru, or that he's looking for Itachi.

As the reader, what Kishimoto is doing is giving us the omniscient point of view, so not only do we know what Sasuke is doing, but we get to see with our own eyes. I mean, wouldn't we as the readers be a little blindsided if Sasuke finally showed up and somehow had a Mangekyou and a new team of comrades?`;)

Zango
04-26-2010, 07:08 PM

Sasori dies
hidan and kakuzu die
deidara and itachi die

"all better!"

Actually, you're a little wrong. Hidan never died, just incapacitated :P

And anyways, I LOVE this twist. Who shouldn'? Most people's favorites are in the Akatsuki, and this just makes them have a huge advantage in the war.

Mr.ChibiProductions
07-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Me: Man, the plot is so outta whack I can't even follow it anymore.
Kurt: Yep.
Nagato: What are you talking about Kurt?! You don't even read Naruto!!!
Kurt: Yes I do.
Nagato: Did you start from the beginning?
Kurt; No...

6jonathan1
07-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Me: Man, the plot is so outta whack I can't even follow it anymore.
Kurt: Yep.
Nagato: What are you talking about Kurt?! You don't even read Naruto!!!
Kurt: Yes I do.
Nagato: Did you start from the beginning?
Kurt; No...
wow,just wow,u bump into this 3 month old dead thread,so u deserve this:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/176/3/5/Picco__s_Facepalm_by_Leviathan_16.jpg

zerosameri
07-29-2010, 08:30 PM
did you loose it yet?>

FanBoy
09-01-2010, 03:20 PM
You know I really think someone oughta name their garage band

Nagato and the Pain Paths

Think The Six Paths of Pain would be better.

RealNinja
09-01-2010, 03:26 PM
I think another twist would be Madara is not Madara. Probably his younger brother who eyes he took.

6jonathan1
09-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Wow,newibes like you need to stop bumping into old threads. =.=

You also deserve this:

http://craigswinejourney.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/facepalm111.jpg

Jakropha
09-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Its Naruto, with a twist!

Fun fact, Twist is a synonym for Whirlpool, which means Naruto and Uzumaki :P

Semog
09-02-2010, 10:35 AM
rofl'd at that post

zerosameri
09-02-2010, 03:06 PM
You must REALLY loath Kishi right now :lol:

mrsticky005
09-05-2010, 12:38 AM

No it would be Nagato and The Pain Paths because the leader singer's
stage name would be Nagato. Heck he already looks like a rock star.