PDA

View Full Version : The Akatsuki is SCREWED

yokokurama
06-06-2009, 08:41 PM
ok, so they have been sealing tailed beasts and everything. Whenever they sealed them it took 3 days and nights and required all of them (zetsu, pain, konan, diadera, itachi, kisame, kakuza, hidan, and madara/sasori). Now they still need to seal the 8-tails and 9-tails (likely not to happen). But there are only Zetsu, Madara, and Kisame. How are 3 of them going to do the sealing. It will take forever if not even be possible.

I know they have Team Hawk also, but they are heading to the Hidden Leaf village. Also do they have the ability to help them draw energy from the sealed beasts?

Yoruichi
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Maybe they'll get new members?... Oh who am I kidding!!!
Wait Team Hawk (Taka) is still with them... Wait they left.
CRAP!!!!

deidara330
06-06-2009, 08:47 PM
ok, so they have been sealing tailed beasts and everything. Whenever they sealed them it took 3 days and nights and required all of them (zetsu, pain, konan, diadera, itachi, kisame, kakuza, hidan, and madara/sasori). Now they still need to seal the 8-tails and 9-tails (likely not to happen). But there are only Zetsu, Madara, and Kisame. How are 3 of them going to do the sealing. It will take forever if not even be possible.

I know they have Team Hawk also, but they are heading to the Hidden Leaf village. Also do they have the ability to help them draw energy from the sealed beasts?
Team Hawk can use the hologram jutsu from a distance if Kisame captures the 8-tails.

waterlemon-chi
06-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Team Hawk can use the hologram jutsu from a distance if Kisame captures the 8-tails.

You have a point...

yokokurama
06-06-2009, 08:52 PM

But so they can aid summon the 9-headed dragon to take the tailed-beast energy? Can't they only do that once they are official members with rings.

deidara330
06-06-2009, 08:55 PM
But so they can aid summon the 9-headed dragon to take the tailed-beast energy? Can't they only do that once they are official members with rings.
They are official members. They need to be there to help extract the 8-tails.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-06-2009, 08:58 PM
In Chap 450, Madara talked about getting the "pawns" so Akatsuki might have more people than we think....

temvvy
06-06-2009, 09:07 PM

ya they r thats sucks

Sage Of Six Paths
06-07-2009, 09:19 AM
In Chap 450, Madara talked about getting the "pawns" so Akatsuki might have more people than we think....

But they might need more than a few

"pawns" to help with the sealing process.

Also, wasn't Pain always the one who started

the sealing thing? Now that he is gone, will they even

try to seal beasts anymore? Madara might have a different agenda...

Windking
06-27-2009, 06:38 PM
TEAM TAKA IS NO LONGER AN AKATSUKI...sasuke said that in chapter 453...
they can do that...with tobi concentrating..
cuz when they sealed the 8- tailed beast..tobi was talking and not concentrating...and the 8-tailed was not sealed.

Itachi-Sama
06-28-2009, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I bet the 10 official members have a ton of subordinates hiding in the shadows.

Luna Mikazuki
06-28-2009, 03:31 AM
I beleive they will crash and burn

FreezingArt
07-02-2009, 07:15 AM
i beleive they will crash and burn
lol xd

kisamelikefishy
07-02-2009, 07:20 AM
the only members of the akatsuki now are zetsu, kisame, and tobi/madara

Veaen103
07-02-2009, 07:28 AM
I don't know... sure, there are only 3 official members left, but each has incredibly strong powers. Kisame is a fish/water freak (no offense to Kisame fans:)) , Tobi/Madara has the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he can teleport, and can absorb or let attacks pass through him. However, Zetsu hasn't shown any significant powers yet, except blending into the ground and traveling anywhere quickly, allowing him to spy on anyone. Maybe you guys are right. They could have even more members hiding in the shadows.:?:

slayer95
07-02-2009, 06:03 PM
I don't know... sure, there are only 3 official members left, but each has incredibly strong powers. Kisame is a fish/water freak (no offense to Kisame fans:)) , Tobi/Madara has the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he can teleport, and can absorb or let attacks pass through him. However, Zetsu hasn't shown any significant powers yet, except blending into the ground and traveling anywhere quickly, allowing him to spy on anyone. Maybe you guys are right. They could have even more members hiding in the shadows.:?:
maybe, but well have to wait and see when kishi-sama shows us zetsu's powers, you know the saying, dont judge a book by its cover. ;););)

Veaen103
07-10-2009, 04:55 PM
lol i agree Danzo MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!

rocketjed1
07-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Lol I like the title of this forum

mangagirl
08-02-2009, 10:42 AM
lolz me too

rainbowrazor
08-14-2009, 03:37 PM
done 4