View Full Version : Pidgeot vs Kakashi

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Yes Pokemon are spamming Kakashi.

Extremespeed
Double Team
Aerial Ace
Sand Attack

Hmm.. Skylar you got nothing on Pidgeot, and if this goes as planned you will. http://i30.tinypic.com/9j0w2w.png

Vermillian
04-04-2010, 10:26 AM
pidgeot clearly

AnBu.KnighT
04-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Pigeot is the last evolved form right? any ways do to its extream winds it can make, can throw kakashi off his game, plus double team and extream speed, Kakashi can use his sharingan but Pigeot would use sand attack, thus blinding him and ending kakashi with arial ace ^^

superman
04-04-2010, 12:50 PM
I think Kakashi could pull a win BUT only if he pulls off his Sharigian and other hax moves before Pidgeot can strike him down. Otherwise, his chances of getting another Sharigian or killing move in all kinda slim.

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Pidgeots speed feats are unbelievable, especially with moves like Extremespeed and Double Team. Raikiri or lightning jutsu won't do crap, heck, no jutsu whatsoever could do a thing. Although Lightning is good against flying Pidgeot has more stamina than Kakashi especially with the ability to blind him, he'd be wasting chakra.

Miles Edgeworth
04-04-2010, 11:39 PM
O_O

Poor Kakashi, a moveset like that utterly destroys him.

Wasn't Pidgeot already said to be like supersonic or something? Even aside from that....

Freaking Extremespeed topped off with Double Team to decrease Kakashi's chance of hitting the real Pidgeot? Then Aerial Ace, which never misses, AND Sand Attack to screw with Kakashi's accuracy?

Unless I'm missing something, Kakashi has no chance.

Nightmare Luffy
04-04-2010, 11:41 PM
kakashi speedblitz, gg bird

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Pidgeot speedblitz, gg Kakashi

fixed.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Kakashi doges pidgeot's attaks by jumping in the air then does the Lightning Blade.

Skylar
04-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Kakashi has been able to use a kamui to get rid of a moving rocket(from Pain Asura's hand), so he should be able to use kamui on Pigeot. Pigeot could probably be considered faster than that rocket, but I doubt it could fly away from Kamui. Body flicker and extremespeed should be considered the same I think. Double team is exactly like the basic clone jutsu..................

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:11 PM
fixed.

except for the part pidgeot isnt faster, i demand scans or somethng prving he is if you people are so insistent

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Kakashi has been able to use a kamui to get rid of a moving rocket(from Pain Asura's hand), so he should be able to use kamui on Pigeot. Pigeot could probably be considered faster than that rocket, but I doubt it could fly away from Kamui. Body flicker and extremespeed should be considered the same I think. Double team is exactly like the basic clone jutsu..................

Lol show me feats proving Asura's missiles go anywhere towards mach level speeds.

Heck, show me feats that prove Kakashi being able to use Kamui on mach speed fighters.

LOL at Body Flicker and Extremespeed being the same thing. Extremespeed blitzes.

Lol at Kakashi fighting off multiple Pidgeots.

This Kakashi wank is getting pretty ridiculous.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Lol show me feats proving Asura's missiles go anywhere towards mach level speeds.

Heck, show me feats that prove Kakashi being able to use Kamui on mach speed fighters.

LOL at Body Flicker and Extremespeed being the same thing. Extremespeed blitzes.

except for the fact in your calculation you accept you use things like that to be identical to their real world counter part, to not accept it to be missile speed would be hypocritical of you

alright, show me a feat extremspeed has done if its oh so impressive

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 12:40 PM
except for the fact in your calculation you accept you use things like that to be identical to their real world counter part, to not accept it to be missile speed would be hypocritical of you

alright, show me a feat extremspeed has done if its oh so impressive

Okay, in that case show me feats of Asura's missile speed. Give me a calc right now that proves it reaches Mach 2 speed.

Considering the fact that Pidgeot is already Mach 2, extremespeed massively blitzes.

Oh wait, now you're gonna go Narutroll and say "BUT ZOMG KAKASHI IS FTL".

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Okay, in that case show me feats of Asura's missile speed. Give me a calc right now that proves it reaches Mach 2 speed.

Considering the fact that Pidgeot is already Mach 2, extremespeed massively blitzes.

Oh wait, now you're gonna go Narutroll and say "BUT ZOMG KAKASHI IS FTL".

alright, dont accept the missile is identical to real world missiles, but a lot of calculations you use accept that and you accept them, dont come to me with crap of characters being hypersonic or whatever if you refuse to accept this one thing but accept the others

except kakashi is far faster then mach 2 and his sharing allows him to predict and show me anytime pidgeot have showed mach 2 combat speed and not flgith speed, dont worry, imm waiting

Skylar
04-05-2010, 12:45 PM

I didn't think the missles would match Pigeot's speed, I included that in my post............

Pigeot is flying, Kakashi uses kamui on it, Pigeot gets sent to another space....................

How are they not the same? Could u give me a video link of a pokemon using extremespeed...............?

You do realize that double team creates multiple illusionary Pigeots, Don't you................?

Dude I haven't been wanking Kakashi, however u stating "Lol at Kakashi fighting off multiple Pidgeots." must mean that u think that double team allows Pigeot to create multiple physical versions of itself, must mean that u either didn't fully understand what double team did(which is understandable) or you wank................

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 12:49 PM
I didn't think the missles would match Pigeot's speed, I included that in my post............

Pigeot is flying, Kakashi uses kamui on it, Pigeot gets sent to another space....................

How are they not the same? Could u give me a video link of a pokemon using extremespeed...............?

You do realize that double team creates multiple illusionary Pigeots, Don't you................?

Dude I haven't been wanking Kakashi, however u stating "Lol at Kakashi fighting off multiple Pidgeots." must mean that u think that double team allows Pigeot to create multiple physical versions of itself, must mean that u either didn't fully understand what double team did(which is understandable) or you wank................

Show me how Kamui hits a Mach 2 Pidgeot. Show me how anybody in Narutoverse aside from top tier speedsters hits it.

Extremespeed is one of the Pokemon moves that always goes first, unless the opponent uses an identical blitzing move and is already faster. Now show me how Kakashi can match up to Mach 2 Pidgeot's extremespeed.

So then how is it Shadow Clone Jutsu -_-

So a simple typing mistake means that I wank? It's clear that I meant that Kakashi can't fight when it appears multiple Pidgeots are flying around.

Lol Skylar, it's funny how you're accusing me of wank when you've wanked Naruto more than pretty much anybody in this thread. Pretty much the only exception is the guy who's known to troll.

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 12:56 PM
alright, dont accept the missile is identical to real world missiles, but a lot of calculations you use accept that and you accept them, dont come to me with crap of characters being hypersonic or whatever if you refuse to accept this one thing but accept the others

except kakashi is far faster then mach 2 and his sharing allows him to predict and show me anytime pidgeot have showed mach 2 combat speed and not flight speed, don't worry,I'm waiting
I haven't read through the other stuff yet and I'm sure Lee already covered it,but I will say this;IT'S A BIRD,MORON!FLIGHT SPEED IS PRETTY MUCH ALL IT HAS!

I'm not really sure about this whole bullet thing,but apparently Pidgeot is much faster than it and Extreme Speed makes it a lot faster,so I doubt Kamui is going to work.Plus Double Team would also make it pretty useless.

I'm sure there were a few pokemon that've been able to use Double Team to make clones.I think one of those was a Scizor.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:00 PM
I haven't read through the other stuff yet and I'm sure Lee already covered it,but I will say this;IT'S A BIRD,MORON!FLIGHT SPEED IS PRETTY MUCH ALL IT HAS!

i like it how pissed off you are, lets me know im winning and i meant if it could actually fight at that speed cuz some people only travel at that speed and not fight at it in which case kakashi kamuis it

Skylar
04-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Show me how Kamui hits a Mach 2 Pidgeot. Show me how anybody in Narutoverse aside from top tier speedsters hits it.

Extremespeed is one of the Pokemon moves that always goes first, unless the opponent uses an identical blitzing move and is already faster. Now show me how Kakashi can match up to Mach 2 Pidgeot's extremespeed.

So then how is it Shadow Clone Jutsu -_-

So a simple typing mistake means that I wank? It's clear that I meant that Kakashi can't fight when it appears multiple Pidgeots are flying around.

Lol Skylar, it's funny how you're accusing me of wank when you've wanked Naruto more than pretty much anybody in this thread. Pretty much the only exception is the guy who's known to troll.
Kakashi creates a clone. Pigeot attacks the clone instead of Kakashi, as soon as it makes contact Kakashi uses kamui on it................

Game mechanics don't work here, that's what someone has said to me earlier. Body flicker is basically like teleporting from one location(close range however) to the next.............

I never said it was shadow clone jutsu, I said it was like a basic CLONE jutsu. I'm sorry, but could u please read my post instead of seeing one thing u think is wrong and going off the deep end on it..............?

So Kakashi will either create shadow clones, or regualar clones to even it out. Kakashi could also create a lightning style:shadow clone, Pigeot will attack it thinking it's the real one, and get shocked(super effective)...........

Sorry, but u accused me of wanking when I didn't really even wank on anything. Could u please inform me of one thing I wanked Kakashi on, that was SOOOOOO bad that u considered it wanking.......?

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 01:03 PM
i like it how pissed off you are, lets me know im winning and i meant if it could actually fight at that speed cuz some people only travel at that speed and not fight at it in which case kakashi kamuis it
Lol at your rambling that no one is going to understand.

Pigeot wins, if you think differently then you need to stop wanking Kakashi.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Lol at your rambling that no one is going to understand.

stop agreeing with everyone else because u have no opinion of your own, form your opinion then get feats, show me pidgeot fighting and not flying at mach 2 speeds and ill believe its your opinion

Skylar
04-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Kakashi creates a lightning style:shadow clone, Pigeot attacks it and gets electricuted....................`@x)

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 01:09 PM
stop agreeing with everyone else because u have no opinion of your own, form your opinion then get feats, show me pidgeot fighting and not flying at mach 2 speeds and ill believe its your opinion
Just because I agree with others doesn't mean I don't think the same thing.

It's my opinion and you can't say I think differently because your not me.

Skylar
04-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Okay, lets all calm down............

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Just because I agree with others doesn't mean I don't think the same thing.

It's my opinion and you can't say I think differently because your not me.

alright cool, still waiting for someone to prove pidgeot is mach 2 in fighting and traveling

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Kakashi creates a clone. Pigeot attacks the clone instead of Kakashi, as soon as it makes contact Kakashi uses kamui on it................

Game mechanics don't work here, that's what someone has said to me earlier. Body flicker is basically like teleporting from one location(close range however) to the next.............

I never said it was shadow clone jutsu, I said it was like a basic CLONE jutsu. I'm sorry, but could u please read my post instead of seeing one thing u think is wrong and going off the deep end on it..............?

So Kakashi will either create shadow clones, or regualar clones to even it out. Kakashi could also create a lightning style:shadow clone, Pigeot will attack it thinking it's the real one, and get shocked(super effective)...........

Sorry, but u accused me of wanking when I didn't really even wank on anything. Could u please inform me of one thing I wanked Kakashi on, that was SOOOOOO bad that u considered it wanking.......?

And Pidgeot can't attack Kakashi beforehand why? People always talk about how supersonic characters blitz Kakashi, if Pidgeot is Mach 2 then it can do the same thing.

How does Body Flicker make a difference if you get blitzed either way?

And somehow Pidgeot is gonna lose sight of the original Kakashi? Can you show me how Kakashi magically outmaneuvers Pidgeot?

So now you're telling me that one Lightning Clone would one shot Pidgeot, assuming that Kakashi not only gets the chance to activate it, but actually tricks Pidgeot with it? Very funny.

Pretty much any Naruto vs Otherverse Battle. Coughcough Naruto vs Avatar threads in which the Avatar character raped. Also thinking that Kakashi could somehow survive massive earthquakes by Dugtrio.

It's not just Kakashi, you've wanked Narutoverse multiple times in general.

BlazingStar
04-05-2010, 01:13 PM
haha pidgeot ftw!

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:15 PM
And Pidgeot can't attack Kakashi beforehand why? People always talk about how supersonic characters blitz Kakashi, if Pidgeot is Mach 2 then it can do the same thing.

And somehow Pidgeot is gonna lose sight of the original Kakashi? Can you show me how Kakashi magically outmaneuvers Pidgeot?

So now you're telling me that one Lightning Clone would one shot Pidgeot, assuming that Kakashi not only gets the chance to activate it, but actually tricks Pidgeot with it? Very funny.

Pretty much any Naruto vs Otherverse Battle. Coughcough Naruto vs Avatar threads in which the Avatar character raped. Also thinking that Kakashi could somehow survive massive earthquakes by Dugtrio.

except people genrally talk anout high end supersonic character, pidgeout is barely supersonic. Kakashi is at the very least just as fight even though hes more

well Pain lost sight of him to have been abe to do it or kakashi could create a bunch of bunshins

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 01:19 PM
except people genrally talk anout high end supersonic character, pidgeout is barely supersonic. Kakashi is at the very least just as fight even though hes more

well Pain lost sight of him to have been abe to do it or kakashi could create a bunch of bunshins

Orly? When have Naruto characters besides Raikage and Killer Bee been "high end supersonic"? I'd like some calcs please, far as I'm concerned mid supersonic is the best Narutoverse is getting aside from those two.

Except Deva didn't fight Kakashi seriously and Asura isn't known to be zomg fast.

Far as I'm concerned, Kakashi would get smacked in the face before he can make clones.

Skylar
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM

Okay, so is Pigeot mach 2 speed? And if so, where's the proof............?

Kakashi could use body flicker to blitze Pigeot before it uses extemespeed.......

Kakashi could used earth style:underground decapitation(or whatever it's called) to hide underground. Or he could throw a smoke bomb and then use it..........

Yeah, I'll admit one lightning clone isn't going to take down Pigeot, however it will damage it and give Kakashi the chance to use kamui on it......

Oh my gosh, I had no idea u were recording all those times in ur head:shock:. Like I care, I'll admit I have made mistakes in thread matches before. However I could bet u have in the past too..........

And you haven't wanked any verse characters before? I didn't really wank, I have made some mistakes in battle threads. But not wanked. If only I could be like my idol Kittan`~(.....................`;)

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Orly? When have Naruto characters besides Raikage and Killer Bee been "high end supersonic"? I'd like some calcs please, far as I'm concerned mid supersonic is the best Narutoverse is getting aside from those two.

Except Deva didn't fight Kakashi seriously and Asura isn't known to be zomg fast.

Far as I'm concerned, Kakashi would get smacked in the face before he can make clones.

well apparently you dont believe fictional things to be like their real world counter part, so by believing in calcs that benifit you your being a hypocrite

what does fighting seriously have to do with being able to check if someone made clones

still waiting for proof pidgeot can attack at mach 2 speeds and kakashi is a minumum of mach 3 going by your calculations iirc

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 01:28 PM

Kakashi could use body flicker to blitze Pigeot before it uses extemespeed.......

Kakashi could used earth style:underground decapitation(or whatever it's called) to hide underground. Or he could throw a smoke bomb and then use it..........

Yeah, I'll admit one lightning clone isn't going to take down Pigeot, however it will damage it and give Kakashi the chance to use kamui on it......

Oh my gosh, I had no idea u were recording all those times in ur head:shock:. Like I care, I'll admit I have made mistakes in thread matches before. However I could bet u have in the past too..........

And you haven't wanked any verse characters before? I didn't really wank, I have made some mistakes in battle threads. But not wanked. If only I could be like my idol Kittan`~(.....................`;)

MULTIPLE Pokedex entries. For example, Yellow, Silver, FireRed, and SoulSilver Pokedex entries all say Pidgeot flies at Mach 2. Do you seriously think I would make up an exact speed out of thin air?

And how exactly does Kakashi use Body Flicker to hit an airborne, Mach 2 Pidgeot? He doesn't have many effective techniques for an airborne fighter, look at how things went with Deidara.

And what's Kakashi gonna do then? Hide from Pidgeot? It's not like he can hit Pidgeot either way. And again, you're assuming this is too fast for Pidgeot to do anything about.

And Pidgeot's gonna stand there while Kakashi conspicuously prepares MS?

I'm not saying I'm perfect. I'm just saying that you have no right to say I'm wanking without explaining logically how, which of course you've failed to do.

Are you trying to mess with me because it's not working. Troll harder next time Skylar.

well apparently you dont believe fictional things to be like their real world counter part, so by believing in calcs that benifit you your being a hypocrite

what does fighting seriously have to do with being able to check if someone made clones

still waiting for proof pidgeot can attack at mach 2 speeds and kakashi is a minumum of mach 3 going by your calculations iirc

Who said Asura missiles were at all like real world missiles. Again, prove they're as fast as real life missiles.

How am I a hypocrite? Give me proof about how I'm contradicting myself when I'm being the most logical one here.

How about the fact that Kakashi isn't gonna be able to keep up with the real Pidgeot if he sees multiple of them. You debate as if one Pidgeot isn't enough to blitz kakashi, Kakashi isn't gonna keep up with the real one if he sees a bunch of mach 2 pidgeots.

Why couldn't he attack at Mach 2 speeds? Do you think that it magically slows down during a fight, especially with Extremespeed?

Wut calculations ever existed that prove Kakashi is remotely supersonic.

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 01:29 PM

Pokedex.
Pidgeot 'll already be blitzing Kakashi before he gets the chance.

What's hiding underground gonna do to a bird?
Smokebombs are useless.Pidgeot flies out of the smoke and blows it away,while also blowing Kakashi away in the process.

Not sure about this one yet.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x148/paul3rd_bucket/Peoples_Eyebrow.jpg

Skylar
04-05-2010, 01:53 PM
MULTIPLE Pokedex entries. For example, Yellow, Silver, FireRed, and SoulSilver Pokedex entries all say Pidgeot flies at Mach 2. Do you seriously think I would make up an exact speed out of thin air?

And how exactly does Kakashi use Body Flicker to hit an airborne, Mach 2 Pidgeot? He doesn't have many effective techniques for an airborne fighter, look at how things went with Deidara.

And what's Kakashi gonna do then? Hide from Pidgeot? It's not like he can hit Pidgeot either way. And again, you're assuming this is too fast for Pidgeot to do anything about.

And Pidgeot's gonna stand there while Kakashi conspicuously prepares MS?

I'm not saying I'm perfect. I'm just saying that you have no right to say I'm wanking without explaining logically how, which of course you've failed to do.

Are you trying to mess with me because it's not working. Troll harder next time Skylar.

When Pigeot hits the lightning clone it'll disperse, releasing lightning which will badly damage and paralyze Pigeot. This will give Kakashi enough time to use kamui seeing as he was able to use it while covered/trapped in debri(from shinra tensei) and had already used up more than half of his chakra and was badly injured...............

I failed to point out u wanked? To be honest I never said u wanked I said "Dude I haven't been wanking Kakashi, however u stating "Lol at Kakashi fighting off multiple Pidgeots." must mean that u think that double team allows Pigeot to create multiple physical versions of itself, must mean that u either didn't fully understand what double team did(which is understandable) or you wanked". In no actual way did I say "you wank" I said u either didn't understand what it meant, or u wank. You said that I wanked Kakashi when I posted that kamui was able to get rid of the missle, so it should be able to do the same to Pigeot. Even though after that same sentance I said "Pigeot is probably faster than the missle". So I have no right.......?

Oh yeah, I'll try and troll harder next time. I just love debating with u*sarcasticly*, u act like ur so full of urself. And u seem to think I'm wrong about everything. Some things, yeah I might be wrong on. However not everything I've said is wrong. Also, could u please be a bit more mature when debating? I hate debating with someone who doesn't consider both sides, because there so full of themselves...............

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Who said Asura missiles were at all like real world missiles. Again, prove they're as fast as real life missiles.

How am I a hypocrite? Give me proof about how I'm contradicting myself when I'm being the most logical one here.

How about the fact that Kakashi isn't gonna be able to keep up with the real Pidgeot if he sees multiple of them. You debate as if one Pidgeot isn't enough to blitz kakashi, Kakashi isn't gonna keep up with the real one if he sees a bunch of mach 2 pidgeots.

Why couldn't he attack at Mach 2 speeds? Do you think that it magically slows down during a fight, especially with Extremespeed?

Wut calculations ever existed that prove Kakashi is remotely supersonic.

some of the calculations you use assume things to be identical to their real world counterpart, so youd be a hypocrite is you beieved in them

no everything is fighting speed, mach 2 could refer to how fast it flies not attack

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 02:24 PM
When Pigeot hits the lightning clone it'll disperse, releasing lightning which will badly damage and paralyze Pigeot. This will give Kakashi enough time to use kamui seeing as he was able to use it while covered/trapped in debri(from shinra tensei) and had already used up more than half of his chakra and was badly injured...............

I failed to point out u wanked? To be honest I never said u wanked I said "Dude I haven't been wanking Kakashi, however u stating "Lol at Kakashi fighting off multiple Pidgeots." must mean that u think that double team allows Pigeot to create multiple physical versions of itself, must mean that u either didn't fully understand what double team did(which is understandable) or you wanked". In no actual way did I say "you wank" I said u either didn't understand what it meant, or u wank. You said that I wanked Kakashi when I posted that kamui was able to get rid of the missle, so it should be able to do the same to Pigeot. Even though after that same sentance I said "Pigeot is probably faster than the missle". So I have no right.......?

Oh yeah, I'll try and troll harder next time. I just love debating with u*sarcasticly*, u act like ur so full of urself. And u seem to think I'm wrong about everything. Some things, yeah I might be wrong on. However not everything I've said is wrong. Also, could u please be a bit more mature when debating? I hate debating with someone who doesn't consider both sides, because there so full of themselves...............

And again you assume this happens to Pidgeot before Kakashi gets blitzed.

I'm full of myself? How so? When you make bad statements and I point them out, I am the one who is in the wrong? Very funny.

I didn't say everything you said was wrong. Just a lot of it to be honest.

I like how you ask me to be "more mature" when you haven't been known to be the most mature person in the world.

I don't consider both sides? yeah because apparently I like a bird more than a character who has shown personality. I am no Pidgeot wanker, but it's clear that Kakashi isn't winning in this match.

Think before you speak because it doesn't make you look good. Your assumptions make your statements seem really bad and I'm not the only one who believes this.

By the way, insults aren't a viable way to debate, so it's clear you're getting desperate by throwing insults out for half of your post.

Concession accepted.

some of the calculations you use assume things to be identical to their real world counterpart, so youd be a hypocrite is you beieved in them

no everything is fighting speed, mach 2 could refer to how fast it flies not attack

Like what? And show me what assumptions I have made that make me a hypocrite. Don't stereotype me as a person who believes every single calc that exists, give me proof I've done this or your point is moot.

That may be true but how do you know that Pidgeot somehow gets slow enough for Kakashi to blitz simply because it attacks. In fact Pidgeot is less likely to be affected by this because while running speed may be faster than combat speed for a person because people don't generally run at each other full speed while fighting, Pidgeot's combat speed relies on its flight. Since Pidgeot flies as it fights, unlike humans who don't punch as fast as they run, it's much less likely to be slowed down to the extreme.

Skylar
04-06-2010, 01:54 PM
And again you assume this happens to Pidgeot before Kakashi gets blitzed.

I'm full of myself? How so? When you make bad statements and I point them out, I am the one who is in the wrong? Very funny.

I didn't say everything you said was wrong. Just a lot of it to be honest.

I like how you ask me to be "more mature" when you haven't been known to be the most mature person in the world.

I don't consider both sides? yeah because apparently I like a bird more than a character who has shown personality. I am no Pidgeot wanker, but it's clear that Kakashi isn't winning in this match.

Think before you speak because it doesn't make you look good. Your assumptions make your statements seem really bad and I'm not the only one who believes this.

By the way, insults aren't a viable way to debate, so it's clear you're getting desperate by throwing insults out for half of your post.

Concession accepted.
Ok dude, u see my mistakes but u ingore ur own. Could u please give me an example of extreme speeds or even Pigeot's speed, that doesn't take place in the game........?

See that's what I mean. Yes, u did point out something I was wrong on. However I did the same thing to u, and u went off the deep end on it........

Oh really? So kamui can't hit Pigeot because it's mach 2 speed, and apparently has good reaction time too. Could u please do me a favor, since u know so much about speed, and tell me how fast Sasuke's susano'os arrows are...........?

I haven't? I suppose ur right, because I go on battleground threads all the time, and if I see something I don't agree with I post, "Lol at him being able to hit him" "lol, very funny body flicker is like extremespeed" or something like that. I was just pointing out something and u kinda insulted me by thinking u could disprove all of what I said just by putting a "lol" after every post..........

No, it's not that. I mean come on dude admit it, the only reason u want to prove me wrong is because u think I'm some sort of Kakashi fan-boy or something, and ur the "Master Debater".....................

Sorry I didn't mean do insult u, I'm just sick of debating with people who arn't even debating half the time they post; because instead of a debate it turns into a "The last poster standing" kinda thing(in which case whoever gets tired of poster first loses). Oh, and telling someone to "Troll harder next time" isn't an insult. And the fact u told me I wanked Kakashi, even though in the next sentence I was saying that I was probably wrong..........?

Miles Edgeworth
04-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Ok dude, u see my mistakes but u ingore ur own. Could u please give me an example of extreme speeds or even Pigeot's speed, that doesn't take place in the game........?

See that's what I mean. Yes, u did point out something I was wrong on. However I did the same thing to u, and u went off the deep end on it........

Oh really? So kamui can't hit Pigeot because it's mach 2 speed, and apparently has good reaction time too. Could u please do me a favor, since u know so much about speed, and tell me how fast Sasuke's susano'os arrows are...........?

I haven't? I suppose ur right, because I go on battleground threads all the time, and if I see something I don't agree with I post, "Lol at him being able to hit him" "lol, very funny body flicker is like extremespeed" or something like that. I was just pointing out something and u kinda insulted me by thinking u could disprove all of what I said just by putting a "lol" after every post..........

No, it's not that. I mean come on dude admit it, the only reason u want to prove me wrong is because u think I'm some sort of Kakashi fan-boy or something, and ur the "Master Debater".....................

Sorry I didn't mean do insult u, I'm just sick of debating with people who arn't even debating half the time they post; because instead of a debate it turns into a "The last poster standing" kinda thing(in which case whoever gets tired of poster first loses). Oh, and telling someone to "Troll harder next time" isn't an insult. And the fact u told me I wanked Kakashi, even though in the next sentence I was saying that I was probably wrong..........?

coughcough game is canon coughcough I don't need to give you other examples because the game has already given them and Pidgeot's speed is not merely a game mechanic.

When have Sasuke's arrows proven Mach 2 speed? Even if they were at such speed levels, Mach 2+Extremespeed is easily too much for Kakashi to match.

If you can't take the way people post here then don't get offended when it happens to you all the time. If someone says something illogical then of course someone will comment on it. If you think I'm "insulting" then you'd better feel lucky that you haven't gotten into a full debate with Dudemeister, just something for you to know.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong for some sort of reputation, I don't need reputation at all, I'm satisfied with what I've got. If I was worried about rep then why would I even bother with this thread. I don't go around threads trying to prove how good I am, if I wanted to debate with wankers all my life then there are many things I could do rather than this. I'm debating because nobody can give good points for Kakashi, at least not any debate-breaking points.

You say people "aren't debating" for half of their post, yet the same could be said about your posts, just something to note. Yes, many times you have overestimated Kakashi's abilities.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Pidgeot is faster than Kakashi in base and with Extremespeed he is Hypersonic? So he can blitz than use Arial Ace which doesn't miss and If you say Kamui I say Double Team and Sand Attack.

Kisame
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm actually going to go with Kakashi even if he's the unpopular option.

Kakashi has Kamuid Susano'o's arrows who not even Danzou could dodge against and was making something that could arguably be sonic booms. Seeing as Kakashi is one of the faster characters in the series speed shouldn't be a major hindrance even if Pidgeot is faster and his mach 2 appears to be pure linear flying form my understanding of it.

As for dealing with double team, Pokemon in the anime iirc deal with it by listening for who makes noise and Kakashi can counter it with his own bunshins and when he does that he could make a lightning clone to paralyze it and then Kamui it when it's unable to move.

mdog6190
04-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I will go with kakashi,because he can use MS and send pidgoet to a different dimsenion

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm actually going to go with Kakashi even if he's the unpopular option.

Kakashi has Kamuid Susano'o's arrows who not even Danzou could dodge against and was making something that could arguably be sonic booms. Seeing as Kakashi is one of the faster characters in the series speed shouldn't be a major hindrance even if Pidgeot is faster and his mach 2 appears to be pure linear flying form my understanding of it.
Pidgeot is probably Faster or as fast as a Sunsanoo arrow while not Linear Flying. Plus Sand attack would blind him while pidgeot uses Arial Ace.
As for dealing with double team, Pokemon in the anime iirc deal with it by listening for who makes noise and Kakashi can counter it with his own bunshins and when he does that he could make a lightning clone to paralyze it and then Kamui it when it's unable to move.
He really wouldn't know what to do at first in which time Pidgeot Arial Aces him. Extremspeed can also kick in to dodge whatever is thrown AKA Kamui n other stuff.

Skylar
04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
coughcough game is canon coughcough I don't need to give you other examples because the game has already given them and Pidgeot's speed is not merely a game mechanic.

When have Sasuke's arrows proven Mach 2 speed? Even if they were at such speed levels, Mach 2+Extremespeed is easily too much for Kakashi to match.

If you can't take the way people post here then don't get offended when it happens to you all the time. If someone says something illogical then of course someone will comment on it. If you think I'm "insulting" then you'd better feel lucky that you haven't gotten into a full debate with Dudemeister, just something for you to know.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong for some sort of reputation, I don't need reputation at all, I'm satisfied with what I've got. If I was worried about rep then why would I even bother with this thread. I don't go around threads trying to prove how good I am, if I wanted to debate with wankers all my life then there are many things I could do rather than this. I'm debating because nobody can give good points for Kakashi, at least not any debate-breaking points.

You say people "aren't debating" for half of their post, yet the same could be said about your posts, just something to note. Yes, many times you have overestimated Kakashi's abilities.
I wasn't really talking about Pigeot's speed, I agree it is mach 2. However I was talking about extremespeed. The only evidence u gave me of it was it being the first move to attack..........

I never said they were, seriously I was asking you if u knew it's speed......

Trust me I've been in more than a full debate with Dudemeister:roll:. To be honest I wasn't really insulted, it just got on my nerves a bit........

Ok, just wondering.................

Yeah I know, I mean me too. Look at our posts right now, we aren't even debating any more. It's both our faults in this debate...........

I think someone needs to post a video link of Pidgeot in a battle, and a pokemon using extreme speed. That should help out a little bit.......

TO Cursed Uchiha- I was watching pokemon today and saw a Staravia I think, using arial ace. To be honest it didn't look that fast(Kakashi could probably run and get the same speed). Also, why wouldn't Kakashi know what to do at first? He has been known to think on his feet, and what alot of u keep forgeting this fight will probably start with Pidgeot on the ground(you know before it starts to fly) and before it can even think to do anything like a blitze it'll have to be airbourne, Kakashi could use body flicker to hit it with lightning blade before it gets the chance to start............

Phoenix Wright
04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Apparently no one wants to debate with Kisame. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.png

Except maybe Cursed Uchiha which wasn't really a counter at all, just countering one part of a post makes it seem like CU is unable to counter the rest.

RAMENKING
04-08-2010, 04:23 PM
*genjutsu*

Kisame
04-08-2010, 04:23 PM
He really wouldn't know what to do at first in which time Pidgeot Arial Aces him. Extremspeed can also kick in to dodge whatever is thrown AKA Kamui n other stuff.

Kakashi is fast enough to react to Pidgeot who has only shown to be mach 2 in linear flight speed and not battle speed if I'm not mistaken. If he was really mach 2 combat speed how do you explain the far slower pokemon beating him when they can't hit him in battle.

Kamui would already be on the bird by the time it knew what was happening or there's always sneak attacks.

Plus, the rest of what I mentioned in my post.

TucanaTheToucan
04-08-2010, 04:25 PM
One hint... ZAP!!!!
Lighting can strike birds down.

RAMENKING
04-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Kakashi is fast enough to react to Pidgeot who has only shown to be mach 2 in linear flight speed and not battle speed if I'm not mistaken. If he was really mach 2 combat speed how do you explain the far slower pokemon beating him when they can't hit him in battle.

Kamui would already be on the bird by the time it knew what was happening or there's always sneak attacks.

Plus, the rest of what I mentioned in my post.

agreed

Phoenix Wright
04-08-2010, 04:47 PM
What the hell RAMENKING? Who's dupe are you? Spam much?

Three questions, not too hard to answer for someone like you. Yes, Someone like you.