PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi vs Sasori

Shikamaru Nara
04-04-2010, 06:49 AM
This is one of my battle threads, it's been a while...

No restrictions, in the Chuunin Exams Battleground after the attack. All the remaining refuse is still on the Battlefield.

Who wins this?

trofet
04-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Does Sasori start in Hiruko?

Noctis Arashi
04-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Either way I think it goes like this....KAKASHI:Kamui
Sasori:*bloorp sucked in*

Sazabi24
04-04-2010, 07:28 AM
If you can Kamui a missile, you can kamui a head.

trofet
04-04-2010, 07:36 AM
sasori is a puppet it doesn't matter if he kamui his head or not he'll just change body, and the kazekage puppet with iron sand world order would finsh Kakashi off. The 100puppets would be overkill.

Noctis Arashi
04-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Actually kakashi has sharingan he'll immedeatley know he is a puppet...He'll see his heart where it stores his chakra and kamui that.....
KAKSHI WINS

trofet
04-04-2010, 07:41 AM
how can he Kamui him if he's surronded by massive iron sand that can crush him in about 1sec or 100puppets aiming to attack.

Noctis Arashi
04-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Sharingan-he can see it coming before...plus he could see sasori's fingers move before he moves them thus he's able to know which way the puupets are coming

trofet
04-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Dude okay he got the sharing it doesn't mean he's invincible. How can he see 100puppets direction at once it's impossible even if you got the almighty sharingan -.-

Noctis Arashi
04-04-2010, 07:58 AM
I didn't say he was invincible.....plus he knows ninjutsu...Fire ball them.....

Kuromaki
04-04-2010, 08:04 AM
If Kakashi uses Sharingan to detect Sasori's heart and Kamui it early on he wins.

But the 3rd Kazekage's Iron Sand will prove to be quite a challenge and he can't Kamui all of that away without getting tired.
I didn't say he was invincible.....plus he knows ninjutsu...Fire ball them.....
Kakashi only knows Katon in the anime.

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Kakashi stands a chance? Really? I thought one of Sasori's speed feats was nearly annihilating Chiyo before Sakura got momentary PNJ to pull his wire out. It's gonna be harder than hell to Kamui Sasori's heart, besides, he transferred it with a different one, and Kakashi missed Deidara, speed feats Sasori have outmatch Deidara's, Kakashi can't spam MS.

Berzakinski
04-04-2010, 09:18 AM
It's weird, because Kakashi couldn't detect Kakuzu's 5 hearts even with Sharingan activated. Sharingan doesn't work like Byakugan; Kakashi can only see chakra, not the whole inside of someone.

I doubt he'll realize Sasori is a puppet before he gets poisoned. He just doesn't have the chakra to stand up to Sasori.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-04-2010, 09:25 AM
I think Kakashi.

Shikamaru Nara
04-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Sharingan-he can see it coming before...plus he could see sasori's fingers move before he moves them thus he's able to know which way the puupets are coming

Where does he get all of this chakra, it takes a hell of a lot of focus and chakra. Plus, that would just tire him out.

Lady Tsunade
04-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Depends. If Sasori starts in Hiruko,Kakashi Kamuis Hiruko puppet. And once Sasori has been revealed -He Kamuis him again. Thus giving Kakaashi the win.

If Sasori starts out with Kazekage puppet Iron screws Kakashi over with World Order.
If Sasori starts out with his puppet army he stomps. Kakashi cant do anything to the constant spam of puppets.

Kuromaki
04-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Kakashi stands a chance? Really? I thought one of Sasori's speed feats was nearly annihilating Chiyo before Sakura got momentary PNJ to pull his wire out. It's gonna be harder than hell to Kamui Sasori's heart, besides, he transferred it with a different one, and Kakashi missed Deidara, speed feats Sasori have outmatch Deidara's, Kakashi can't spam MS.
Kakashi got a Susano'o arrow with Kamui.
It's weird, because Kakashi couldn't detect Kakuzu's 5 hearts even with Sharingan activated. Sharingan doesn't work like Byakugan; Kakashi can only see chakra, not the whole inside of someone.
Sasori's heart is the source of his chakra though.

But if it worked like you said, then he definitely wins.
Depends. If Sasori starts in Hiruko,Kakashi Kamuis Hiruko puppet. And once Sasori has been revealed -He Kamuis him again. Thus giving Kakaashi the win.
Kakashi has the stamina to do that? He was all wobbly after using a Kamui on the Susano'o arrow.

Berzakinski
04-04-2010, 10:19 AM

Kakashi will be able to see the chakra source, but he'll most likely think it's just like any other opponent's chakra system, since it's located near the center.

Lady Tsunade
04-04-2010, 11:02 AM

Kakashi has the stamina to do that? He was all wobbly after using a Kamui on the Susano'o arrow.
He used Kamui several times on Asura Path,and Asura Path is faster than Sasori.So yes I believe He can.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Sasori w/3rd Kazekage or true form beats Kakashi. The only fight with Sasori that Kakshi can win is Hiruko.

Kakashi can't possibly Kamui all of the 3rd's iron sand without killing himself. Sasori in his true form would overkill with his 100 puppets technique.

arsenakos
04-04-2010, 01:51 PM
kakashi dont stand a chance

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 03:32 PM

Yeah but just because he trained quite a bit, Asura's missile isnt that fast compared to anyone in Naruto anymore, well except Choji for obvious reasons, and Kamuing a Susano'o arrow isn't much considering his Low Stamina, and to be honest I don't remember that. Faintly I do any it wasn't moving very fast, Sasuke was growing weaker as he spammed it, that's why he needs EMS now, he told Madara he couldn't see well.

trofet
04-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Yeah but just because he trained quite a bit, Asura's missile isnt that fast compared to anyone in Naruto anymore, well except Choji for obvious reasons, and Kamuing a Susano'o arrow isn't much considering his Low Stamina, and to be honest I don't remember that. Faintly I do any it wasn't moving very fast, Sasuke was growing weaker as he spammed it, that's why he needs EMS now, he told Madara he couldn't see well.

That was a huge spoiler you know.. Please put spoiler around it!

Akatsuki Tsunade
04-04-2010, 04:05 PM
umm im giving this one to my man sasori.. I dont see Kakashi being able to doge all of his attacts.. remeber just one scratch and its over.. I do know his sharigan really can help him alot avoiding attacks however i dont think he has much experince when it come to battleing puppets espically not at sasori's level... and u also have to remeber the match could end up 1 vs 100...

Miles Edgeworth
04-04-2010, 10:36 PM
He used Kamui several times on Asura Path,and Asura Path is faster than Sasori.So yes I believe He can.

......Wut.

Kakashi never used Kamui on Asura. Ever. Period.

Asura fired missiles. That was it, Kakashi never used Kamui around Asura aside from that. Heck, he used Kamui ONCE that fight. He didn't have the stamina to do it more than once in that fight, let alone on Asura.

So now missiles from Asura are capable of blitzing Sasori?

Also if Kakashi used Kamui on Asura then why is it that Asura was fine until SM Naruto killed him?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 04:49 AM
......Wut.

Asura fired missiles. That was it, Kakashi never used Kamui around Asura aside from that. Heck, he used Kamui ONCE that fight. He didn't have the stamina to do it more than once in that fight, let alone on Asura.

Also if Kakashi used Kamui on Asura then why is it that Asura was fine until SM Naruto killed him?
Actually Choza Kakashi and Choji did kill him Naraka brought him back. It was when Kakashi fought Deva then Asura came back but he never used Kamui on him had he done that well it woulda been Naruto vs The 5 Paths of Pain. Well, it kinda was Imo Asura got smashed............. Well I'll stob blabbering

I say Kakashi loses. If he had full knowledge he could possibly win. Sasori pulls out the Third Kazekage and uses Iron Sand World Order should kills Kakashi. If not 238 puppets will do it.

Lady Tsunade
04-05-2010, 08:51 AM
......Wut.

I clearly meant he used them in his match with Asura lee -____-
Calm down

And no I never mentioned missiles Blitzing Sasori at all in my post.Nor did I even consider or imply it.

Okay, point is,Kakashi can use Kamui a max of three times in a fight.He can use it once on Hiruko and once on Sasori puppet. And its match over. Sasori only wins if he starts out with his puppet army or Kazekage puppet

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 11:45 AM
I clearly meant he used them in his match with Asura lee -____-
Calm down

And no I never mentioned missiles Blitzing Sasori at all in my post.Nor did I even consider or imply it.

Okay, point is,Kakashi can use Kamui a max of three times in a fight.He can use it once on Hiruko and once on Sasori puppet. And its match over. Sasori only wins if he starts out with his puppet army or Kazekage puppet

Oh rly? I don't recall Kakashi using Kamui "multiple times" during that match.

you said that if Kamui can hit Asura then it can hit Sasori. Too bad it never hit Asura.

And Sasori's gonna stand there while Kakashi does this? Kakashi can barely stand up after using one kamui, he isn't gonna have the energy to spam Kamuis on Sasori.

Berzakinski
04-05-2010, 03:10 PM
The thing is Kamui has been used primarily for defense (i.e. Asura's missle, Deidara's explosion, Sasuke's arrow, etc.)

When Kakashi tries to use it offensively, he fails miserably, as the person being targeted can feel the pull of the dimension and just move away. (i.e. Deidara on his bird traveling in a predictable path was able to dodge it for a while by moving a few feet to the side)

It really isn't that great of a move imo, and is highly overrated.

AkiraNeko
04-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Kakashi has the Sharingan, and Sasori is a master puppet....
If Kakashi sees that Sasori is a puppet early on, he may be able to find a way to defeat him.
However, Sasori could whip out the Kazekage and use the Iron Sand to crush Kakashi, or at least his Sharingan. Once Kakashi's Sharingan is gone, he has a major disadvantage.
In this case I say Sasori...no, wait- Kakashi...no, Sasori- yeah, Sasori. ^^