PDA

View Full Version : Kakuzu vs Raikage

prasanth
04-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Kakuzu starts with the 5 element monsters out of his body.
no restrictions.

arsenakos
04-04-2010, 06:33 AM
kakuzu i think

prasanth
04-04-2010, 06:36 AM
kakuzu i think

want to explain the battle a little pal? lol

arsenakos
04-04-2010, 06:40 AM
because first kakuzu is fast kakashi couldnt keep up with him and he can spum with his monsters and A cant escape

prasanth
04-04-2010, 12:01 PM
because first kakuzu is fast kakashi couldnt keep up with him and he can spum with his monsters and A cant escape

interesting although i think raikage should be able to take out kakuzu's main body but i dont think he can handle all the flying monsters

Yellow Flash
04-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Kakazu is the same speed as Kakashi, maybe a little faster.

Raikage would massively speed blitz Kakashi so what makes you think Kakazu could?

Raikage's speed>>>>>Kakashi's
Raikage's speed>>>Kakazu's

prasanth
04-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Kakazu is the same speed as Kakashi, maybe a little faster.

Raikage would massively speed blitz Kakashi so what makes you think Kakazu could?

Raikage's speed>>>>>Kakashi's
Raikage's speed>>>Kakazu's

kakuzu is faster and ALOT more powerful than kakashi, although raikage is faster i dont think he will be able to take out the flying monsters

Yellow Flash
04-04-2010, 01:10 PM
kakuzu is faster and ALOT more powerful than kakashi, although raikage is faster i dont think he will be able to take out the flying monsters
No, you way overestimating Kakauzu. Kakashi was able to keep up with him quite easily.

Raikage still speed blitz's for the win. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Berzakinski
04-04-2010, 01:12 PM
It depends on whether or not Kakuzu can hit Raikage with a fuuton, since Wind>Lightning. And since Kakuzu already has his masks out, he'll probably survive long enough to overwhelm Raikage.

Raikage also has no long-range capabilites, the masks could just fly out of his reach.

prasanth
04-04-2010, 01:22 PM
No, you way overestimating Kakauzu. Kakashi was able to keep up with him quite easily.

Raikage still speed blitz's for the win. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

he was able to defend his taijutsu and thats about it, everything else he got his butt kicked, but kakuzu isnt a speed character hes strenght and skill, whereas raikage is only speed and strenght so it will be a good fight although if it was kakuzu with one heart, raikage would win, but i dont see how raikage takes down all the other monsters

Miles Edgeworth
04-04-2010, 11:48 PM
The same Raikage that was owning Sasuke?

Sorry but Kakuzu isn't killing him, Raikage could easily blitz him, if Raikage could dodge Amaterasu then he can dodge elemental blasts.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 12:58 AM
Depends if Kakuzu can lands a Fuuton pressure gauge

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Batista Bomb and speedblitzes rape.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Raikage.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 04:46 AM
raikage is soo overated

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:38 AM
raikage is soo overated
Says the Kakuzu wanker. Anyways Raikage wins he can blitz every mask and he could only get hurt by one the wind one. He can Lariat main body and continue to beat every other elemental body.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Says the Kakuzu wanker. Anyways Raikage wins he can blitz every mask and he could only get hurt by one the wind one. He can Lariat main body and continue to beat every pther elemental body.

i agree with you to some extent, i mean he will destroy kakuzu's main body but i dont think he can beat the monsters if they are flying around everywhere and im pretty sure all the elemental ones can hurt him except lightning and earth.

and no need for inappropiate language

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:53 AM
i agree with you to some extent, i mean he will destroy kakuzu's main body but i dont think he can beat the monsters if they are flying around everywhere and im pretty sure all the elemental ones can hurt him except lightning and earth.

and no need for inappropiate language
He can jump up and get them or climb up something jump and get them and Kakuzu is Smart but doesn't have knowledge of his opponent so he wouldn't know that A is a meele fighter until its to late. Nope Raiton Armor is a major tank Kakuzu can only hurt him with wind.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 06:02 AM
He can jump up and get them or climb up something jump and get them and Kakuzu is Smart but doesn't have knowledge of his opponent so he wouldn't know that A is a meele fighter until its to late. Nope Raiton Armor is a major tank Kakuzu can only hurt him with wind.

im sure fire and water should be able to do something to raikage

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 06:06 AM
im sure fire and water should be able to do something to raikage
No Raiton Armor pretty much Dissolves what comes in contact

prasanth
04-05-2010, 06:37 AM
No Raiton Armor pretty much Dissolves what comes in contact

not other elements though