PDA

View Full Version : Jirayia+Orochimaru+Tsunade Vs Pein And Kisame

MadaraUchihaTobi
04-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Who would Win the 3 great sannin vs 2 akatsuki members

e710
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Pain solos with chibaku tensai. Kisame and rest of pains are just over rape.

[Shikamaru]
04-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Pain solos with chibaku tensai. Kisame and rest of pains are just over rape.
Never known Pain to CT at start battle.

But, against these three, I guess he would.

e710
04-03-2010, 11:10 PM
;2827637']Never known Pain to CT at start battle.

But, against these three, I guess he would.

Ok then how about this. Kisame>Tsunade and animal, Deva, and Asura path hold off Oro and Jiraiya. Once Kisame disposes of Tsunade, Kisame and animal path kill Jiraiya. Then Orochimaru gets CT for wanting to kill nagato and his gang cause you know nagato killed Jiraiya his former teacher image what he would do to the person who tried to kill him and Pain might still have a grudge on Orochimaru cause he left the Akatski, so all i am saying is pain would CT Orochimaru.

Tobirama
04-03-2010, 11:22 PM
CT > Everyone. Without taking that and/or CST away..Pain pretty much owns all of Narutoverse.

Akatsuki Tsunade
04-04-2010, 04:08 PM
NICE POLL buddy.. rep points for u.. I dont think this would be an easy match up at all.. Im going to give it to pain because i dont know if the sannin know about pains secrets.. again i really do think it would be a could match if Jiaraya could kill in totall of 4 pains just imagin if he had tsunade and oro.. (i said 4 cuz he kill 3 in the begging and after they were brought back to life he kill one again)

Tourune
04-04-2010, 04:26 PM
i know everyone says CT insteant kill but jiraya knows pains secret + he`ll tell orochi + Tsunade about there abillites jiraya will slip into sage + take out the 3 he did b4 wihile orochi sommons hiroshima + tobimaru in his fight against kisame = kisame eventually dies. tsunade was CT ed and uses her healiling jutsu. orochi uses manda to smash the asura path. jiraya kills the nakura path. deva uses CT jiraya falls back orochi does his mouth jump out thing + tsunade heals herself. they both eventually get knocked back but the 1st + 2nd take care of the deva. thats what i think i dont know if nagato can revive them. caz if he can then the sanin lose. but what people dont get is CT shortens nagatos lifespan so how cant use it so much

J-Sun Tasogare
04-04-2010, 05:07 PM
i know everyone says CT insteant kill but jiraya knows pains secret + he`ll tell orochi + Tsunade about there abillites jiraya will slip into sage + take out the 3 he did b4 wihile orochi sommons hiroshima + tobimaru in his fight against kisame = kisame eventually dies. tsunade was CT ed and uses her healiling jutsu. orochi uses manda to smash the asura path. jiraya kills the nakura path. deva uses CT jiraya falls back orochi does his mouth jump out thing + tsunade heals herself. they both eventually get knocked back but the 1st + 2nd take care of the deva. thats what i think i dont know if nagato can revive them. caz if he can then the sanin lose. but what people dont get is CT shortens nagatos lifespan so how cant use it so much
So he never saw Ct and he won't know where Nagato is. He can't go SM without prep or at least he won't get too. How is he going to teach Oro and Tsunade while being relentlessly attacked. How can he take out 3 when all 6 and Kisame are there? Tsunade can't heal Ct no one can heal a CT its auto dead cept for Kyuubi. Head Laser would hurt Manda to much. Explain how he goets past Animal Asura or Deva? CT has a huge range you can't block it and it totally obliterates you he can't use Oral Rebirth. Human could kill them plus no prep. Nagato only needs to use it once so it doesn't matter.

Akatsuki X
04-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Yeah honestly I have to give this to Pein
unless they can all survive CT somehow

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Pain.

If he could defeat The Pervy Sage, then he could defeat,

Kisame.
Orochimaru Maybe.
The Fifth.

Yellow Flash