View Full Version : Fourth Hokage Vs Fifth Hokage

MadaraUchihaTobi
04-03-2010, 08:46 PM
who would win

e710
04-03-2010, 08:53 PM
I say 4.
Gambunta>katsyu
i think speed are around the same for both and i think the 4 could tag Tsunade and then hit her with rasengan while Gambunta is beating katsyu.

Yellow Flash
04-03-2010, 08:55 PM
The Fourth is said to be the strongest of all the Hokages but thats hype.

FTL>>>>>>Anything Tsunade has.

Draco Uchiha
04-03-2010, 09:11 PM
fouth would win, he tags her then kills her with teleportation jutsu.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Powerscaling easily puts Minato above anything Tsunade's shown.

Heck even with what we've been shown, Minato can easily tag Tsunade, or use Gamabunta. One Rasengan and Tsunade's pretty much out.

The Fourth is said to be the strongest of all the Hokages but thats hype.

FTL>>>>>>Anything Tsunade has.

I agree except for one thing.

FTL? Minato uses teleportation jutsu, teleportation has nothing to do with speed.

Unless you meant FTG and it was a typo, if that's the case then disregard my above statement.

Kisame
04-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Minato stops, Tsunade is far from all other Hokages in power. He could easily tag her and use Rasengan until she dies, her regeneration will only be a hindrance.

Also, Minato wasn't stated to be the strongest Hokage, he was stated to be the greatest which is quite different. Hiruzen was the one stated to be the strongest.

[Shikamaru]
04-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Minato stops, Tsunade is far from all other Hokages in power. He could easily tag her and use Rasengan until she dies, her regeneration will only be a hindrance.

Also, Minato wasn't stated to be the strongest Hokage, he was stated to be the greatest which is quite different. Hiruzen was the one stated to be the strongest.
Actually, there is no strongest.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. You can't simply say one is the best, because I know for sure the 4th could defeat the 3rd, yet the 1st can defeat the 4th. Skills are mismatched and tested in battle.

We can, however, say the 4th has had the greatest effect on the village as a hokage, deaming him the best to ever step in office so far.

One thing is for sure, the 4th is the only hokage who can wipe out 1k+ ninja in a flash, which is why Tsuande dies here, and is also why he's considered the best.

Kisame
04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
I never said I believed Hiruzen was the strongest, I merely said that's what the manga said at one point.