PDA

View Full Version : FRS vs Triple Rashomon

Daybreak
04-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Pretty straight-forward, a friend and I are having a debate and one of the points that came up was whether or not the triple rashomons would be able to tank a sage mode FRS from naruto from approximately 30ish meters away.

Both obviously have good feats for instance the FRS liquified a pain body and has destroyed several large piles of rocks, and crippled Kakuzu despite his iron skin (and that was a non-sage mode FRS).

A single rashomon was able to tank a garoga from kiba, and in triple rashomon there are three gates versus just one, however keep in mind that the triple rashomons were obliterated by a KN4 blast from naruto IIRC.

My friend is argueing that even though KN4 blast took out the gates, FRS is not as strong as the KN4 blast and has a much smaller AOE, making it less likely to take out the gates.

For me this is a tough decision, so I want to know if any of you have any opinions on it, because I think it could go either way.

Any insight would be helpful, thanks in advance.

e710
04-03-2010, 06:29 PM
FRS is the most broke ability in all of naruto cause it hits you on the molecular level and it hits you chakra cells so basically nothing can tank FRS except for a few things(narutoverse only). One thing that might tank it is a chakra shield like Itachi's susano. So yes it would f*** Triple Rashomon up.

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Yeah what he said. FRS is also a speedy technique and blitzed Deva Pain from across the battlefield which according to my calculations was nearly four miles in length. KN4 annihilated it, so I'm pretty positive FRS can do the same.

No debates http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png