PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Itachi Uchiha VS Byakuya Kuchiki

deidara330
04-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Who would win?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Byakuya blitzes Itachi and cuts his head off.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Byakuya blitzes Itachi and kills him. Byakuya has so many techniques that slaughter Itachi, I doubt he even needs Bankai.

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 02:30 PM
I doubt he even needs Shikai. I'm that hardcore.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 10:14 AM
itachi rape, byakuya cant get past susanoo and itachi can seal him easy, plus itachi can react to speed way faster then byakuya

WindScar22
04-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Itachi will catch Byakuya in his genjutsu just by staring into his eyes. Then Byakuya can't do anything.

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I agree with Nightmare Luffy and WindScar22.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Byakuya speed blitz's, GG.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 10:28 AM
itachi reacted to lightning casually and thats proven fact, byakuya aint blitzing anything

quinnzy
04-05-2010, 10:40 AM
I say Itachi because if he catches him in his Genjutsu then he wont be able to move... then its over after that... but i'm not underestimating anyone.... they both are pretty good, but i but my money on Itachi...`!:)

Teddie
04-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Byakuya Loss? Lolz.
Shunpo head slice before Itachi has time to use Susanoo, Tsukiyomi

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Byakuya Loss? Lolz.
Shunpo head slice before Itachi has time to use Susanoo, Tsukiyomi

yeah i mean itachi didnt casually react to real lightning and activate susanoo before it hit

Teddie
04-05-2010, 10:58 AM
yeah i mean itachi didnt casually react to real lightning and activate susanoo before it hit

Especially when Sauce-K explained the attack to him, purposely changes it into the shape of a dragon, and then has it strikes, giving him ample time to create Susanoo

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Especially when Sauce-K explained the attack to him, purposely changes it into the shape of a dragon, and then has it strikes, giving him ample time to create Susanoo

except he didnt have susanoo out byu then, so now there are invisible susanoos? cool i can use that in debates now, the moment it striked itachi still dint have it out, he reacted to it easily and seeing as itachi was sick he wouldve wanted to use susanoo the least possible time, even 1 second counted

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:06 AM
except he didnt have susanoo out byu then, so now there are invisible susanoos? cool i can use that in debates now, the moment it striked itachi still dint have it out, he reacted to it easily and seeing as itachi was sick he wouldve wanted to use susanoo the least possible time, even 1 second counted

Are we going by anime or manga, because in the manga, sauce-k makes deliberate hand motions, to which Itachi responds to, seconds before the lightning struck. If it struck and Itachi didnt have it out, that would suck for itachi, cuz he'd be dead.
You say easily, but I say he's lying on the ground bleeding profusely saying that if he hadnt used it he'd of been dead.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Are we going by anime or manga, because in the manga, sauce-k makes deliberate hand motions, to which Itachi responds to, seconds before the lightning struck. If it struck and Itachi didnt have it out, that would suck for itachi, cuz he'd be dead.
You say easily, but I say he's lying on the ground bleeding profusely saying that if he hand used it he'd of been dead.

we never saw susanoo when the dragon started hitting, itachi obvious made it while it hit giving him casual lightning reactions and this is all when he was sick and blind. plus, nothing in this manga contradicts him having that reaction time. whats stopping itachi from igniting byakuya on fire when the match starts anyways. raikage only dodged it because he had knowledge about ms, but if u dont know about ms you wont see it coming or just putting him in a genjutsu.

even going by the speed eveyone insists on abiding by, itachi and byakuya should be fairly equal, even though itachi is obviously ftl

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:16 AM
we never saw susanoo when the dragon started hitting, itachi obvious made it while it hit giving him casual lightning reactions and this is all when he was sick and blind. plus, nothing in this manga contradicts him having that reaction time. whats stopping itachi from igniting byakuya on fire when the match starts anyways. raikage only dodged it because he had knowledge about ms, but if u dont know about ms you wont see it coming or just putting him in a genjutsu.

even going by the speed eveyone insists on abiding by, itachi and byakuya should be fairly equal, even though itachi is obviously ftl

False, you're confusing reaction speed with movement speed.
If itachi had FTL movement speed, he wouldn'tve been hit by Kirin in the first place. He would've .... teleported? away from the blast. We saw his eyes open as a response to the hand movements. Besides, Sauce-K dodged Ammy for quite some time at about half to lower than half strength simply by running. Shunpo>running. And Byaukya and Itachi arent even close to the same speed, I dunno where you get that from.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:19 AM
If itachi had FTL movement speed, he wouldn'tve been hit by Kirin in the first place. He would've .... teleported? away from the blast. We saw his eyes open as a response to the hand movements. Besides, Sauce-K dodged Ammy for quite some time at about half to lower than half strength simply by running. Shunpo>running. And Byaukya and Itachi arent even close to the same speed, I dunno where you get that from.

no, wave arc sasuke outran haku who kishi said was lightspeed making wave sasuke able to react to lightspeed and outrun it, everyone better then him is ftl. see the pattern, sasuke had knowledge of amaterasu too, byakuya aint got nothin. shunshin>shunpo. well u people insisi on bleach characters being supersonic as well high tier naruto characters and sasule had trouble keeping up with him, even though u guys get the speed wrong

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:22 AM
no, wave arc sasuke outran haku who kishi said was lightspeed making wave sasuke able to react to lightspeed and outrun it, everyone better then him is ftl. see the pattern, sasuke had knowledge of amaterasu too, byakuya aint got nothin. shunshin>shunpo. well u people insisi on bleach characters being supersonic as well high tier naruto characters and sasule had trouble keeping up with him, even though u guys get the speed wrong

Who is you guys?

Also, Haku was only LS in the mirrors, and he didnt outrun him, he got owned, being saved only by NT Naruto. So...yea. Cool beans. That kinda disproves your whole argument from that last post.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Hes saying everyone faster then wave Sauce-K are FTL because Haku is Lightspeed.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Who is you guys?

Also, Haku was only LS in the mirrors, and he didnt outrun him, he got owned, being saved only by NT Naruto. So...yea. Cool beans. That kinda disproves your whole argument from that last post.

the bg

he outran him to get to naruto first in the mirrors, he was lightspeed and sasuke himself said he could see hakus movements in the mirrors

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Hes saying everyone faster then wave Sauce-K are FTL because Haku is Lightspeed.

LOL.
Haku is lightspeed with KG help, thats it.
Inside the Crystal Ice Mirrors, Sauce-K got owned.
NT Chakra was the only thing that saved the two of them.

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:27 AM
the bg

he outran him to get to naruto first in the mirrors, he was lightspeed and sasuke himself said he could see hakus movements in the mirrors

Seeing and matching are two different things.
I dont even know what your talking about, he was inside the Mirrors first, ad Naruto came in after...

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Seeing and matching are two different things.
I dont even know what your talking about, he was inside the Mirrors first, ad Naruto came in after...

sasuke arrived to naruto before haku did. Sasuke was seeing lightspeeds hakus movements and couldnt even see lee with weights movements, proven, itachi is ftl

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:37 AM
sasuke arrived to naruto before haku did. Sasuke was seeing lightspeeds hakus movements and couldnt even see lee with weights movements, proven, itachi is ftl

Oh, that part.
Sasuke was standing about a foot from Naruto, he took about a step.
And. Where has it been shown that Itachi is faster than Lee.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Oh, that part.
Sasuke was standing about a foot from Naruto, he took about a step.
And. Where has it been shown that Itachi is faster than Lee.

he was farther then that.

its called powerscaling, the jonin were able to keep track of lees speed easily, the only people impressed were the genin and itachi has shown some good feats, sasuke wasnt able to keep up with him at some pints of their fight and even then he was a least equal to sasuke who had already copied lees speed and improved it. lees speed is impressive cuz its ftl but not that much as the top tier

Taker369
04-05-2010, 11:44 AM
itachi wouldnt stand a chance first he wouldnt be able to see Byakuya and even if he did it would be to late flash step or his kido,s will make short work of itachi.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:44 AM

its called powerscaling, the jonin were able to keep track of lees speed easily, the only people impressed were the genin and itachi has shown some good feats, sasuke wasnt able to keep up with him at some pints of their fight and even then he was a least equal to sasuke who had already copied lees speed and improved it. lees speed is impressive cuz its ftl but not that much as the top tier
Nobody in Narutoverse is FTL. Your logic is completely wrong.

The reason Haku was Lightspeed is because he was using Crystal Ice Mirrors. Without it he is nowhere near Lightspeed. She was able to do this because of the simple fact that his Kekkai Genkai gave him the ability, while in the mirrors.

Itachi isn't FTL.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Nobody in Narutoverse is FTL. Your logic is completely wrong.

The reason Haku was Lightspeed is because he was using Crystal Ice Mirrors. Without it he is nowhere near Lightspeed. She was able to do this because of the simple fact that his Kekkai Genkai gave him the ability, while in the mirrors.

Itachi isn't FTL.

except for the fact sasuke intercepted him whit the ice mirrors, reread the wave arc please. also according to databooks itachis suitons are faster then light too

Taker369
04-05-2010, 11:49 AM
except for the fact sasuke intercepted him whit the ice mirrors, reread the wave arc please. also according to databooks itachis suitons are faster then light too

the wave arc is filler so there for it doesnt exist and say as you will itachi cant win this fight.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Sauce-K traveled about 1/8 the distance that Haku did.

Also Sauce-K activated his Sharingan at the exact moment giving him a speed boost.

Sasuke isn't Lightspeed and definitely isn't FTL.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:50 AM

Also Sauce-K activated his Sharingan at the exact moment giving him a speed boost.

they were both around equal distances, even then whta you just said is basically admitting sasuke is the minum of 1/8 lightspeed which is still far above anything in bleach even though hes ftl

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:51 AM
the wave arc is filler so there for it doesnt exist and say as you will itachi cant win this fight.

except it happened in the manga, volume 3-5

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:51 AM

I prefer feats to powerscaling. More concrete .

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:53 AM
I prefer feats to powerscaling. More concrete .

alright, except itachi was faster then sasuke who copied lees speeds and has enhanced it ever since

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Although I agree, Wave Arc is canon.

Thank you, most friendful on.e

Teddie
04-05-2010, 11:55 AM
alright, except itachi was faster then sasuke who copied lees speeds and has enhanced it ever since

Copied Techniques, not speed.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:56 AM
they were both around equal distances, even then whta you just said is basically admitting sasuke is the minum of 1/8 lightspeed which is still far above anything in bleach even though hes ftl
Bleachverse are around Lightspeed, maybe faster.

Sasuke isn't FTL, check the data books. Just because it says Haku is Lightspeed while in CIM doesn't mean everybody faster then him is FTL.

Again your logic fails you.

assassin
04-05-2010, 11:56 AM
uchiha...he can use tsukiyomi or that black flame(forgot the name) and byakuya is helpless. I just don't see byakuya winning since uchiha would see him coming

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Copied Techniques, not speed.

reread gaara vs sauske, it explains it nicely there

yellow: no one is bleach is lightspeed or near it unlike narutoverse

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:59 AM
uchiha...he can use tsukiyomi or that black flame(forgot the name) and byakuya is helpless. I just don't see byakuya winning since uchiha would see him coming
i'm not trying to be rude but read all the other post before posting yourself.

By the way, your wrong.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:01 PM

By the way, your wrong.

why does he need to read other posts, some people just want to input their opinion and leave, they dont want to debate

Teddie
04-05-2010, 12:01 PM
This is just a good ole laugh thread for me
Narutoverse being Lightspeed?
I cant really stay serious here.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:02 PM
This is just a good ole laugh thread for me
Narutoverse being Lightspeed?
I cant really stay serious here.

well im serious, they can be lightspeed and easy

Teddie
04-05-2010, 12:04 PM
well im serious, they can be lightspeed and easy

Alrighty, lets get one thing straight.
Lightspeed is over a couple hundred thousand miles a second.
Have I seen that here?
No sir.

assassin
04-05-2010, 12:05 PM

By the way, your wrong.
let's see...and I did...

black flames can burn away byakuya's senbonzakura kageyoshi.

uchiha can see byakuya coming and is not necissarilly as fast as byakuya but fast enough to dodge a close range attack.

and if I'm remembering correctly can't uchiha revive himself.

sorry this is just from my point of view

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Alrighty, lets get one thing straight.
Lightspeed is over a couple hundred thousand miles a second.
Have I seen that here?
No sir.

kishi states therwise

Teddie
04-05-2010, 12:08 PM
kishi states therwise

Okay, for Haku only.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Okay, for Haku only.

except sasuke could see hakus movements and he couldnt even begin to see lee with weights. plus iirc he also stated itachi had ftl suitons

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 12:11 PM
except sasuke could see hakus movements and he couldnt even begin to see lee with weights. plus iirc he also stated itachi had ftl suitons
He could see his movements because of his Sharingan. Sharingan predicts physical movements.

Haku is only Lightspeed in CIM.

Teddie

Mk. There is no reasoning with you.
Several
Hundred
Thousand
Miles
in a single
Second.

Lets try again.

I'm sorry, has Sauce-K shown the ability to dothat?

Nightmare Luffy
He could see his movements because of his Sharingan. Sharingan predicts physical movements.

Haku is only Lightspeed in CIM.

except he didnt even see Lees movements with sharingan

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Mk. There is no reasoning with you.
Several
Hundred
Thousand
Miles
in a single
Second.

Lets try again.

I'm sorry, has Sauce-K shown the ability to dothat?

powerscaling says yes

Teddie
04-05-2010, 12:15 PM
powerscaling says yes

Feats!
Lets see some feats!

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Feats!
Lets see some feats!

powerscaling is just as valid and i used the lee being ftl feat to prove others are ftl

Teddie
04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
powerscaling is just as valid and i used the lee being ftl feat to prove others are ftl

Lee is not FTL
If you can track his movements by eye, which Jonin could, that he is not FTL
BECAUSE,
Things moving at the speed of light that are larger than a subatomic entity can not do so without giving off sonic booms that would destroy most of the world around them

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Check the data books, are anyone FTL? I think not.

Try again buddy, keep the lulz comin'.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Lee is not FTL
If you can track his movements by eye, which Jonin could, that he is not FTL
BECAUSE,
Things moving at the speed of light that are larger than a subatomic entity can not do so without giving off sonic booms that would destroy most of the world around them

except this is fiction

@yellow: the databooks prove haku is lightspeed thereby proving lee is and itachi have ftl suitons

anyways gotta go, ill debate later

Teddie
04-05-2010, 12:23 PM
except this is fiction

@yellow: the databooks prove haku is lightspeed thereby proving lee is and itachi have ftl suitons

anyways gotta go, ill debate later

Okay, and then by fiction, I can say that Byakuya is FTL+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Because he moved without being seen, and stabbed twice, before anyone in the area could react.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Okay, and then by fiction, I can say that Byakuya is FTL+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Because he moved without being seen, and stabbed twice, before anyone in the area could react.

ok back and he isnt ftl because he has nothing like being faster then someone ftl

deidara330
04-05-2010, 12:59 PM
ok back and he isnt ftl because he has nothing like being faster then someone ftlWow. Do you honestly believe that someone has to be faster than someone FTL to be considered FTL? Moreover, no one in the Narutoverse has shown FTL speed feats. I dare you to prove otherwise.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:01 PM
haku is lightspeed, sasuke moved faster and reacted to him, he couldnt even begin to react to weighted lee

deidara330
04-05-2010, 01:02 PM
haku is lightspeed, sasuke moved faster and reacted to him, he couldnt even begin to react to weighted leeRe-read my post. no one in the Narutoverse has shown FTL speed feats. You do know what a feat is, don't you? Because someone on a Naruto forum saying that Haku is lightspeed is not a feat. Give me a chapter number and a page number where the feat proving that Haku is lightspeed took place. Then I'll believe you, maybe.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:04 PM
thats someone is kishi so haku being lightspeed is word of god

deidara330
04-05-2010, 01:13 PM
thats someone is kishi so haku being lightspeed is word of godI think you mean "is the word of an author who can't accurately judge speeds". And do you think I give a crap what the author says? "Kishi says Haku's Lightspeed, so he's gotta be Lightspeed!" No. That is not a FEAT. I cannot say this enough so that you'll get it, give me a FEAT where Haku was Lightspeed. Don't give me this "cuz Kishi said so" crap.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:18 PM
nothing contradicts haku having lightspeed and kishi said he was,so why wouldnt he be and why are you getting so pissed off. debating requires you to handle the other peoples opinions

arsenakos
04-05-2010, 01:18 PM
kuchiki have no chance

Fan of Minato
04-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, lets see hypersonic speed+, reliable in kido arts, thousands of petals which can cut you up and a lot of other things.

I say Byakuya wins, Itachi can't get Byakuya in Genjutsu and besides Susanoo's takes a lot of life force and Ammy can be evaded but Itachi can't react to Byakuya's speed that easily.

Byakuya was able to perform a high level kido faster than a person could try to control him by seeing him.

deidara330
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
nothing contradicts haku having lightspeed and kishi said he was,so why wouldnt he be and why are you getting so pissed off. debating requires you to handle the other peoples opinionsI'm sorry, it's just that I'm asking you for a feat and you're taking every opportunity to ignore me. nothing contradicts haku having lightspeedYeah that's great, but when did he show a Lightspeed feat? And I could say that Konohamaru was an omnipotent as easily as Kishi can say Haku is Lightspeed. It's not a feat, and I'm a feats only debater. So, either have you're next post referance a Lightspeed feat from Haku, or don't post. It's simple, just go to a manga website or pick up a manga book and skim through a few pages. It's not hard.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:29 PM
well i like to use powerscaling and it can be accurate. haku was never contradicted to be lightspeed in the manga so we can assume he moved at that speed

deidara330
04-05-2010, 01:34 PM
well i like to use powerscaling and it can be accurate. haku was never contradicted to be lightspeed in the manga so we can assume he moved at that speed1. I asked you not to bother posting if you couldn't provide a feat. You've posted and provided powerscaling, not feats.

2. Take the best Haku speed feat, and calculate how fast it makes him. If the calculation, or even if a rough estimate, doesn't come out to the speed of light, then it's a clear contridiction. That's why I ask you for a feat. When I say feats only, I mean that I refuse to accept powerscaling and hype for any character who has already shown feats. It's acceptable for featless characters like the Juubi and Rikudo, but Haku has fine feats of his own, so he doesn't need powerscaling. Also, Kishi saying that Haku is Lightspeed is hype, which is also not considered a feat. If we were going by hype and powerscaling, I would gladly agree with you, but I prefer feats, and therefore won't believe that Haku is Lightspeed until you can prove it to me.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 01:39 PM
1. I asked you not to bother posting if you couldn't provide a feat. You've posted and provided powerscaling, not feats.

2. Take the best Haku speed feat, and calculate how fast it makes him. If the calculation, or even if a rough estimate, doesn't come out to the speed of light, then it's a clear contridiction. That's why I ask you for a feat. When I say feats only, I mean that I refuse to accept powerscaling and hype for any character who has already shown feats. It's acceptable for featless characters like the Juubi and Rikudo, but Haku has fine feats of his own, so he doesn't need powerscaling. Also, Kishi saying that Haku is Lightspeed is hype, which is also not considered a feat. If we were going by hype and powerscaling, I would gladly agree with you, but I prefer feats, and therefore won't believe that Haku is Lightspeed until you can prove it to me.
Don't bother with him, he refuses do give feats.

Me and Chidori were debating with him about the same thing you are for about an hour or so.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:44 PM
do you think kishi honestly checks his drawings to see if their exact for the nerds to calculate in the internet and see if it was lightspeed or not. he doesnt, but he intends for it to be lightspeed

deidara330
04-05-2010, 01:49 PM
do you think kishi honestly checks his drawings to see if their exact for the nerds to calculate in the internet and see if it was lightspeed or not. he doesnt, but he intends for it to be lightspeedI'm sorry, did you just call me a nerd?

I'm done with this. You're obviously too stubborn to give me a feat.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm sorry, did you just call me a nerd?

I'm done with this. You're obviously too stubborn to give me a feat.

basically everyone in this forum can be considered a nerd for debating about fictional characters to such extremities including me

deidara330
04-05-2010, 01:54 PM
basically everyone in this forum can be considered a nerd for debating about fictional characters to such extremities including meOh that's great whatever. You can leave now. The thread, I mean.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-05-2010, 01:57 PM
basically everyone in this forum can be considered a nerd for debating about fictional characters to such extremities including me

That's what The Battlegrounds is for, don't like it then get out.

Anyways, to make this post not off-topic, I choose Itachi Uchiha. The main thing that will grant Itachi the victory is his ability to use the sharingan. If Byakuya doesn't get caught in sharingan then the victory goes to Byakuya.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 02:00 PM
except i never said i didnt like it and why does the term nerd have to come to be so offensive to you people, its not bad, people just make it to be bad through media. cant u be a nerd and not take it as offensive

deidara330
04-05-2010, 02:03 PM
except i never said i didnt like it and why does the term nerd have to come to be so offensive to you people, its not bad, people just make it to be bad through media. cant u be a nerd and not take it as offensiveNot really. The term "nerd" is often made to be offensive, and the steretypical nerd is usually socially inept. Like how if someone was gay, it used to mean they were either happy or liked someone of the same sex as them. Nowadays stupid teenage boys use it to insult everyone they don't like.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 02:06 PM
people can have concepts different from the stereotypical nerds

Teddie
04-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Not really. The term "nerd" is often made to be offensive, and the steretypical nerd is usually socially inept. Like how if someone was gay, it used to mean they were either happy or liked someone of the same sex as them. Nowadays stupid teenage boys use it to insult everyone they don't like.

I applaud you.
and @ Nightmare's last post, you definitely used Nerd in the exact way the common stereotype expects, so yea, no shut your mouth.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 02:22 PM
yeah because no other definition of nerd fits in that sentence am i rite

me thinks you want to see me in a certain way so if im not like you think i am youll just rage and try to make me be seen in a bad light, im ok with it though, since im just a big nerd as everyone here

Teddie
04-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Cry me a river, champ.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 02:26 PM
will do!

BleachPwns
10-18-2011, 01:29 PM
itachi rape, byakuya cant get past susanoo and itachi can seal him easy, plus itachi can react to speed way faster then byakuya

Wrong. Absolutely wrong.

Firstly, Byakuya is a master in swordsmanship and is known as the best swordsman in Seiretei. Secondly, he is a master in shunpo and one of the fastest in Seiretei. Third, he has been taught many masterful strategies/moves from Yoruichi. Senka and Utsusemi are one of them.

Senka is a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponent's back, directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike (effectively cutting them off of their energy flow). The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are. Utsusemi allows for a movement at great speed, leaving an afterimage behind. And let us not forget his Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Do you think Itachi will be able to evade those countless, deadly petals of agonizing death?

Byakuya pwns Itachi in both combat and looks. Undoubtedly.

megabbaut
10-18-2011, 02:50 PM
^Gravedigging? Really now?

Anyway, Itachi should win with genjutsu. Sharingan can anticipate Byakuya's flash steps, and Susanoo can protect him from his Bankai.

Narutonamikaze85
10-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Itachi wins because with his susanoo it is a one hit K.O.

Rasengan SageX5
10-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Itachi would be dead before he got the chance to use Susanoo.

Light&Day
11-12-2011, 03:34 PM
in this fight there are 2 posibile scenario
1.without esitation byakuya blitzes and cuts itachi like he first did to ichigo
2.itachi manage to trap byakuya in tsukuyomi and so he wins
bonus scenario:itachi manages to react and uses susanoo as protection and then he tries to tsukuyomi byakuya

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Itachi wins because with his susanoo it is a one hit K.O.

no it isn;t Byakuya blitzes him easily

321zigzag3
11-12-2011, 05:38 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/4027/Oh_look__it_s_THIS_thread_again.jpg&sa=X&ei=bR-_Tti0CdDD0AGIkLH4BA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHxMAU-Jcdu4iQrYMusfpt5REAgpg

Smegatron@live.com
11-13-2011, 09:21 AM
lol Your joking right? Itachi, no contest. Itachi is alive due to the reanimation jutsu. Byakuya doesn't know any ninja sealing techniques. How exatly is he going to keep itachi from reanimating?

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-13-2011, 10:26 AM
lol Your joking right? Itachi, no contest. Itachi is alive due to the reanimation jutsu. Byakuya doesn't know any ninja sealing techniques. How exatly is he going to keep itachi from reanimating?

your kididng right? He has two moves one that binds spirit energy..actually no make that about a dozen kidos that do this and another move that specifically severs the soul from the body

not to mention kon souling an edo

oh and he's faster and way more skilled

321zigzag3
11-13-2011, 11:47 AM
That whole severing the soul, don't they rarely do it in actuality in combat?

As for the skill set, Byakuya is likely going to be more skilled in kenjutsu. In hand to hand purely only well its likely Byakuya given with the age and experience.

Itachi has actually the better hax in my opinion.

Again this is not including the quite an enormous speed difference and physical attributes.

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-13-2011, 03:20 PM
That whole severing the soul, don't they rarely do it in actuality in combat?

most Captains don't but it was established early on it's Byakuyas favorite moveset so much so that even hollows know to be cautious about it and Ichigo trained in the Rescue Rukia Arc specifically to avoid it.

As for the skill set, Byakuya is likely going to be more skilled in kenjutsu. In hand to hand purely only well its likely Byakuya given with the age and experience.

Byakuya is a ranged fighter

Itachi has actually the better hax in my opinion.

all uchiha hax unless you happen to be Madara Tobi or Danzo is lethal..even a healthy Sasuke almost died because of that

I wouldn't say that's better..he has more of it to be sure but it's too dangerous for me to say better

Again this is not including the quite an enormous speed difference and physical attributes.

indeed

321zigzag3
11-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Can Ichigo do that? Tyrant was a bit fond of using that argument nowadays.

Actually Byakuya is both. Its when he progresses he goes increasingly ranged.

I say its better for in terms of one hit ko deadliness potential. Its more versatile hax as well. Healthy Sasuke? A weakened stamina Sasuke was keeping up susanoo 10 minutes and was fine against Danzo. OF course he had to be a retard and spam and lacks the finer talent and control compared to his older brother.

If this was equal movement speed I would actually give this match a better thought.

Barring the whole Kirin reaction feat which is shakey. Itachi's best reaction is to RM Naruto (who wasn't going all out in speed anyway).
Hence the whole plausible low hypersonic reactions amongst several OBD idea.

But if I recall Byakuya is supposed to be above mach 9.