PDA

View Full Version : How broken is this?

Vivi
04-03-2010, 01:51 PM
I want some comfirmation on the Powers of Yukari Yakumo from Touhou cause I saw a god few People claiming different Results.

Manipulation of Boundaries.

Yes Boundaries.
Everything and Everyone has a Boundary.
Such as Illusion and Reality.Fiction and Actual.True and False.Life and Death.Existance and None Existance.

EG: Without a Water Surface there could be no Lake.
Without a Skyline no Mountain or Sky could exist.

Without Boundaries everything would exist as something undefinable.

Discuss.

deidarafangirl1
04-03-2010, 01:52 PM
your right

SageoftheSixPaths
04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
It makes him stronger than an Omnipotent, in a sense. I mean, if TOAA were to pop up in front of him, he could simply remove the boundary of fiction that allows him to exist and thereby remove him from existence. It's broken, and then some.

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Yeah what Sage said, except the fact that TOAA could just dispel the technique, banish it, or deem it useless against him. Hey, Omnipotents have no boundaries as it is, if he removes the boundary of fiction all TOAA has to do is say he doesn't.

Yellow Flash
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Yeah what Sage said, except the fact that TOAA could just dispel the technique, banish it, or deem it useless against him. Hey, Omnipotents have no boundaries as it is, if he removes the boundary of fiction all TOAA has to do is say he doesn't.
What Sixxy and TB_U said.

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 07:10 PM
It's TU not TBU http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sun.png

Vivi
04-03-2010, 07:21 PM

So what do you think how far she could get with such a Power in Fictionverses?

BTW yes Yukari's a girl.XD

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 07:45 PM
I was gonna say she was a girl but Sage led me to think she wasn't T_T

She could probably get fairly high, like what Sage said she could erase the Boundary of existing, erasing her opponent, unless we go to top tiers like Thanos or TLT she could make it really high.

It's almost as broken as the seventh HeartGold Gym Leader's Steelix, damn thing >_<

zebrakiller
04-03-2010, 08:39 PM
this is all what he could do, and not what he has done...so its irrelevant. feats>hype

SageoftheSixPaths
04-03-2010, 08:45 PM
So what do you think how far she could get with such a Power in Fictionverses?

BTW yes Yukari's a girl.XD
I don't know what she's from, so I assumed it was a dude. Sorry.
I was gonna say she was a girl but Sage led me to think she wasn't T_T

She could probably get fairly high, like what Sage said she could erase the Boundary of existing, erasing her opponent, unless we go to top tiers like Thanos or TLT she could make it really high.

It's almost as broken as the seventh HeartGold Gym Leader's Steelix, damn thing >_<
Sorry. xD

Against anyone who isn't an omnipotent, she's essentially unbeatable. She can take away or add boundaries to anything and anyone, aka she can basically make her opponent someone she is capable of beating no matter who they originally were.

I HATE THAT GYM.
this is all what he could do, and not what he has done...so its irrelevant. feats>hype
But this is more of a question as to how broken the power is, and how high she would be ranked because of it.

zebrakiller
04-03-2010, 08:46 PM
ah on a tier list or something... whats the brokenest thing she has done?

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 10:06 PM
This remind me of when I played Hide and Seek and we'd set the boundaries, she could make it so we could hide wherever? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/uwaheq2.png