PDA

View Full Version : Four-Tailed Naruto vs Orochimaru

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Who wins?

In the manga Orochimaru toyed with Naruto and barely survived, but what if Orochimaru went full power?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:18 PM
I don't know it depends on if he has anything to hurt him if he still had the prep he did he could use EDO Tensei and bring back a Bijuu controler or something.

deidara330
04-03-2010, 02:20 PM
I think that Orochimaru could pull it off. KN4's Menacing Ball takes massive prep time, Oro basically just sat back and watched him prep it and he still survived. Triple Rashoman basically takes anything KN4 had shown, and through Orochimaru's Hydra KN4 hasn't shown enough tanking to beat several boss summon snakes. Orochimaru already used a surprise attack by going underground and attacking KN4 from beneath, who's to say he can't do it again? Orochimaru could probably win if he went all out.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:22 PM
I think that Orochimaru could pull it off. KN4's Menacing Ball takes massive prep time, Oro basically just sat back and watched him prep it and he still survived. Triple Rashoman basically takes anything KN4 had shown, and through Orochimaru's Hydra KN4 hasn't shown enough tanking to beat several boss summon snakes. Orochimaru already used a surprise attack by going underground and attacking KN4 from beneath, who's to say he can't do it again? Orochimaru could probably win if he went all out.
What can Manda do to him if he gets touched Manda gets burned and will get of or KN4 might be able to make a big enough chakra hand for wide area burn.

deidara330
04-03-2010, 02:25 PM
What can Manda do to him if he gets touched Manda gets burned and will get of or KN4 might be able to make a big enough chakra hand for wide area burn.Orochimaru punched KN4 in the face and didn't get burned, and I don't think that KN4 would burn Orochimaru's Hydra before it could kill him. Plus, since when could KN4 make a chakra hand that big?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Orochimaru punched KN4 in the face and didn't get burned, and I don't think that KN4 would burn Orochimaru's Hydra before it could kill him. Plus, since when could KN4 make a chakra hand that big?
It made a second bosy come out of him yes he did I'll try to find the page but I'm sure the cloak burned him since when he goes Kn3 the clones die of heat.

deidara330
04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
It made a second bosy come out of him yes he did I'll try to find the page but I'm sure the cloak burned him since when he goes Kn3 the clones die of heat.No, when Oro punched KN4, his hand wasn't burned. And KN4's chakra hand was hardly big enough to take out one boss summon, let alone Orochimaru's entire Hydra jutsu.