PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Shiho in Shippuden?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-03-2010, 12:28 PM
In Episode 153 of Shippuden, Shiho made her debut. When I saw that episode, I thought that her appearenace was the real thing like in the manga. What anybobdy thought of Shiho's appearance in the anime?

Kakashi-senpai
04-03-2010, 12:34 PM
We havent seen him for a loooong time.
I am glad that he finally appeared.

Kuroda Taishi
04-03-2010, 01:19 PM
We havent seen him for a loooong time.
I am glad that he finally appeared.

she is talking about the girl from intellegence, xD

deidarafangirl1
04-03-2010, 01:23 PM
SHINO'S A GAY MEN LICKER:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Hidden Ninja45
04-03-2010, 11:15 PM
What.....................the..................... ************************************************** *?

On topic:

I think Shino is pretty awesome in Shippuden. He just doesn't get much screen time.

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
04-04-2010, 07:34 AM
People, the thread is about Shiho, the girl who helps Naruto and Shikamaru decode the message that Jiraiya left on Fukasaku's back and who likes Shikamaru. The thread isn't about Shino Aburame (although I agree with you, Hidden Ninja45--I think Shino's totally awesome, too `:D).

Anyway, I think Shiho is pretty cool. We don't get to see much of her, but she's obviously pretty smart. And I think her crush on Shikamaru is totally cute; while ShikaTema is completely my first choice by a landslide, ShikaShiho is probably my second. `:D

Ishtar
04-04-2010, 07:39 AM
I thought it was pretty cool`:P

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Shiho had aqua green hair along with her goofy glasses in her debut in Shippuden. When I saw her in the manga, I didn't knew the color of her hair. Now it makes sensed with Shiho's hair.

Reikai Hezamu
04-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Didn't see much of her. But I got mad love for the intelligent girls. Shiho, FTW!

Kuroda Taishi
04-05-2010, 11:34 AM

What.....................the..................... ************************************************** *?

On topic:

I think Shino is pretty awesome in Shippuden. He just doesn't get much screen time.

This thread is about Shiho not Shino

Paradox Within
04-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Hahahahahaha, I didn't expect a lot of people to confuse Shiho for Shino. I loved Shiho in the manga, but I haven't seen her in the anime yet. I'm like two or three episodes from catching up to the current plot. It takes hours!!!!!!

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Hahahahahaha, I didn't expect a lot of people to confuse Shiho for Shino. I loved Shiho in the manga, but I haven't seen her in the anime yet. I'm like two or three episodes from catching up to the current plot. It takes hours!!!!!!

I could have swear that said Shino.

Ellie
04-07-2010, 12:58 PM
lol i get confused with that girl in the movie naruto shippuden the one that wants to bear narutos kids:mad:,anyways yeah i love shiho in naruto i think shes so cute aww espically with the crush on shikamaru lol i prefer shikamaruxshiho more than temarixshikamaru

I could have swear that said Shino.

Same

KarinxInoFan
04-07-2010, 02:35 PM
She's too much of a fangirl for my liking.
If Kishimoto hadn't made her another stupid Shikamaru fan, I might actually be able to tolerate her.