PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: An Evil Metalgreymon and Dark Network Etemon vs Narutoverse

superman
04-03-2010, 10:11 AM
The two evil Ultimate level Digimon's goal is to destroy Narutoverse for the lolz. They are both teleported in the middle of Konoha sometime after time-skip Naruto.

Scenario 1: Narutoverse has absolutely no prep time at all, and these menacing foes appear out of nowhere.

Scenario 2: They get prep time, but they actually know what they are prepping against. All they know is that too very powerful opponents are about to attack.

If this is spite in favor of Narutoverse, then could somebody tell me what's the weakest Digimon that could barely solo Narutoverse?

Both sides get no restrictions, but CIS can be on or off for both sides.

Skylar
04-03-2010, 02:24 PM
I think Narutoverse would win. I haven't really watched Digimon in a while, but I can remember them a little bit. Evil Metalgreymon & Dark Network Etemon have alot of good attacks that good destroy alot of Narutoverse characters, but Narutoverse has alot of powerful characters who should be able to take them on.............

Scenario 1.Narutoverse gets suprised, and suffers alot of casuallties. Pain could use chibaku tensei to try and kill them-it may could work, but they might be able to break out of it. Danzo could use shisui's eye to take control of E. Metalgreymon, and have him take out D.N.Etemon. Sasuke could use amaterasu on them, which would burn them till nothing's left. Not sure what else to add, but that should kill them.............

Scenario 2.Kabuto could make use of the prep time by getting alot of ninja's and using edo tensei, to resurect some powerful characters; Anyone who is brought back by edo tensei cannont be killed unless their souls removed(if they lose a limb or are destroyed, they simply regenerate) and even if Kabuto dies in battle the resurected will still be there. That, and all the other things I said in the last scenario................

superman
04-03-2010, 02:54 PM
I think Narutoverse would win. I haven't really watched Digimon in a while, but I can remember them a little bit. Evil Metalgreymon & Dark Network Etemon have alot of good attacks that good destroy alot of Narutoverse characters, but Narutoverse has alot of powerful characters who should be able to take them on.............

Scenario 1.Narutoverse gets suprised, and suffers alot of casuallties. Pain could use chibaku tensei to try and kill them-it may could work, but they might be able to break out of it. Danzo could use shisui's eye to take control of E. Metalgreymon, and have him take out D.N.Etemon. Sasuke could use amaterasu on them, which would burn them till nothing's left. Not sure what else to add, but that should kill them.............

Scenario 2.Kabuto could make use of the prep time by getting alot of ninja's and using edo tensei, to resurect some powerful characters; Anyone who is brought back by edo tensei cannont be killed unless their souls removed(if they lose a limb or are destroyed, they simply regenerate) and even if Kabuto dies in battle the resurected will still be there. That, and all the other things I said in the last scenario................
I want to see what other people's opinion too. But you do make a good point. Narutoverse has a lot of haxx abilities on their side that could allow them a victory, but don't underestimate the two Digimon. Both are casual city/mountain busters and have at least that level of durability. Plus, Dark Net Etemon can spam matter destroying/reality warping balls of destruction. I don't think anyone in Narutoverse can survive those.

Skylar
04-03-2010, 03:57 PM
I want to see what other people's opinion too. But you do make a good point. Narutoverse has a lot of haxx abilities on their side that could allow them a victory, but don't underestimate the two Digimon. Both are casual city/mountain busters and have at least that level of durability. Plus, Dark Net Etemon can spam matter destroying/reality warping balls of destruction. I don't think anyone in Narutoverse can survive those.
Yeah. However Mandara would probably be the only one that could, in the manga Kakashi was about to use kamui on him, and Mandara stated that "techniques like that don't work on me" and the reality warping balls of destruction and kamui are somewhat similar. Danzo could probably survive one too(by using inzangi)................`@x)

superman
04-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah. However Mandara would probably be the only one that could, in the manga Kakashi was about to use kamui on him, and Mandara stated that "techniques like that don't work on me" and the reality warping balls of destruction and kamui are somewhat similar. Danzo could probably survive one too(by using inzangi)................`@x)
But everyone else would probably die from those. Maybe not the Bijuu, but all the no Bijuu ninja are definitely toast if that hits them.

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 09:07 AM
According to the legendary NL's Book O' Troll, Narutoverse owns because the Bijuu are Star Busters, Pain can crush Trillions of pounds of Pressure and Rikudou is nearly Omnipotent. TBH I don't think he's mentioned Madara.

superman
04-04-2010, 02:28 PM
According to the legendary NL's Book O' Troll, Narutoverse owns because the Bijuu are Star Busters, Pain can crush Trillions of pounds of Pressure and Rikudou is nearly Omnipotent. TBH I don't think he's mentioned Madara.
Sorry, you confused me with that post. Are you actually serious? If not that was actually a pretty good joke.

Nightmare Luffy
04-04-2010, 11:00 PM
narutoverse rape, anyone who reads the manga knows this for fact

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Sorry, you confused me with that post. Are you actually serious? If not that was actually a pretty good joke.
Apparently you haven't met NL. Hey look, he just posted in this thread when I mentioned him. Stalker. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.png

superman
04-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Apparently you haven't met NL. Hey look, he just posted in this thread when I mentioned him. Stalker. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/faceplam.png
I am confused by that post.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:41 PM
I am confused by that post.
NL is notorious for wanking Narutoverse in the highest.

Apparently faster then Wave Arc Sasuke is FTL and multiple high tier characters are star busters, some are even nigh omnipotent!

superman
04-06-2010, 10:29 AM
NL is notorious for wanking Narutoverse in the highest.

Apparently faster then Wave Arc Sasuke is FTL and multiple high tier characters are star busters, some are even nigh omnipotent!
So in reality how does the Naruto cast fair against these two Digimon?

Rikudo-Sennin
03-27-2011, 12:17 PM
So in reality how does the Naruto cast fair against these two Digimon?

Most of the naruto characters would die. Etemon would get killed of by any of the top 30 strongest characters I believe.Metalgreymon can shoot nukes killing of most of the characters. Kakashi can send metalgreymon with his telescope attack.