PDA

View Full Version : Team Gaara vs. Team 7

Narutosan
04-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Gaara with Shukaku and still has skills from Shippuden. Same for all the rest of characters. Who would win?

Noctis Arashi
04-03-2010, 10:53 AM
The original team 7, shippuden team 7, what?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Kind of a weird question.

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
04-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Gaara team!
(love him)

quinnzy
04-03-2010, 12:05 PM
I say team 7, because naruto could beat garra and sasuke can beat Temari and as for sakura she has intelligence when she was young so i doubt that the puppets can do much to her....

Kazumi Saitama
04-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Which Team 7 are we talking about? The Original Team 7 with Sasuke or the new Team 7 with Sai. Also is this Shippuden or the first half of Naruto?

Lady Tsunade
04-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Naruto can beat Gaara,Toads coupled with a FRS will kill Gaara most likely. Should Shukaku emerge from Gaara,Gamabunta has Naruto covered.

Sasuke kills Temari with ease.She gets speedblitzed and stabbed by Chidori

Even Sakura could put up a fight with Kankuro,she can smash Crow or Black Ant quite easily.They're no faster-if not slower than Sasoris puppets.Which she was able keep up with somewhat by herself. Sasori puppet probably beats her. But assuming Sakura gets close to Kankuro-hes going down quite quickly.In any case if she cant beat him she can always stall him until Sasuke comes to take him down quickly.

arsenakos
04-03-2010, 12:36 PM
team 7

Kazumi Saitama
04-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Naruto can beat Gaara,Toads coupled with a FRS will kill Gaara most likely. Should Shukaku emerge from Gaara,Gamabunta has Naruto covered.

Sasuke kills Temari with ease.She gets speedblitzed and stabbed by Chidori

Even Sakura could put up a fight with Kankuro,she can smash Crow or Black Ant quite easily.They're no faster-if not slower than Sasoris puppets.Which she was able keep up with somewhat by herself. Sasori puppet probably beats her. But assuming Sakura gets close to Kankuro-hes going down quite quickly.In any case if she cant beat him she can always stall him until Sasuke comes to take him down quickly.

Analyzing both Naruto's and Gaara's abilities, Naruto would defeat Gaara, but it would not be easy due to Gaara's Ultimate Defense. Gaara no longer has Shukaku, for he was extracted from Gaara's body by the Akatsuki. I do not think Sakura could defeat Temari. Sakura requires hand to hand combat while all of Temari's attacks are long ranged. Temari's intelligence has also been compared to Shikamaru's, though I know Sakura is very brilliant as well. When Sakura fought against Sasori, Granny Chiyo was the reason Sakura could move so fast. Normally, Sakura is not that fast and agile. Wind is pretty hard to avoid, don't you think?

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
04-03-2010, 12:45 PM
noooooooooo
*goes and crys in the corner*

Lady Tsunade
04-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Analyzing both Naruto's and Gaara's abilities, Naruto would defeat Gaara, but it would not be easy due to Gaara's Ultimate Defense. Gaara no longer has Shukaku, for he was extracted from Gaara's body by the Akatsuki. I do not think Sakura could defeat Temari. Sakura requires hand to hand combat while all of Temari's attacks are long ranged. Temari's intelligence has also been compared to Shikamaru's, though I know Sakura is very brilliant as well. When Sakura fought against Sasori, Granny Chiyo was the reason Sakura could move so fast. Normally, Sakura is not that fast and agile. Wind is pretty hard to avoid, don't you think?
Yeh,thats why she wouldnt fight Temari.Sasuke would,also-in this thread;Gaara still has Shukaku in his Body,so he can use it.

Kazumi Saitama
04-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Yeh,thats why she wouldnt fight Temari.Sasuke would,also-in this thread;Gaara still has Shukaku in his Body,so he can use it.

After speaking with a close friend, I discovered a combination I did not even think about. Which would be Naruto vs. Gaara, Sakura vs. Kankuro and Sai vs. Temari. Discussing this further, I think Team 7 would win. Technically, the creator of this thread never mentioned if this takes place during Shippuden or the first half of Naruto nor did the creator mention if we are considering original Team 7 or new Team 7. I think new Team 7 would stand a better chance than original Team 7. Sakura has experience with fighting puppets. So, the Sakura vs. Kankuro matches perfectly. Kankuro uses a lot of poisons and Sakura specializing in making antidotes that neutralizes poisons. Her herculean strength would also shatter Kankuro's puppets. Sai uses less chakra creating his drawings than Sasuke using his Sharigan and Chidori. Knowing Temari, she would keep her distance, this lowering the chances of her getting caught in a Genjutsu. Sai can also fly, this giving him an equal advantage against Temari, seeing as Temari can fly as well. Overall, Team 7 would prove victor.

Narutosan
04-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Ok heres how it takes place.

Shippuden

Naruto,Sakura,Sai vs. Gaara,Kankuro,Temari

You should know that by now.

Naruto vs. Gaara (jinchuriku allowed)
Sakura vs. Kankuro (with no experience of how to destroy puppets).
Sai vs. Temari

Yellow Flash
04-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Naruto solo's.

e710
04-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Naruto solo's.

Sad but true, Naruto summons all of his toads for prep for SM. Once in SM, do i really need to explain any further i think everyone knows Rasenshuriken screws them all if they manage to get passed the toads.

MadaraUchihaTobi
04-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Team 7 because Naruto can go nine tail on Gaara Sakura can beat all of Kankuro puppets sai i don't know what he can do

[Shikamaru]
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Gama's water bombs would essentially roflstomp Gaara. They are absolutely gigantic.

Not to mention I'd like to see him handle 1k+ transonic narutos, alongside multiple toad summons, who are, in scale, a lot faster than Naruto.

SM isn't needed here.

Gama and shadow clones could handle him.

Narutosan
04-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Naruto doesn't have SM nor RS only skills from first season of Shippuden who would win then for all characters.

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Ok heres how it takes place.

Shippuden

Naruto,Sakura,Sai vs. Gaara,Kankuro,Temari

You should know that by now.

Naruto vs. Gaara (jinchuriku allowed)
Sakura vs. Kankuro (with no experience of how to destroy puppets).
Sai vs. Temari
I could say that was spam because it should have been in the OP.

If that's the case, Team Gaara has a high chance of winning.

With Sai's ink beasts, Temari's Kamaitachi and other Wind jutsu stomp Sai.

Regardless of if Kankuro can keep Sakura contained, Chiyo was controlling her at the time so it'll be tough. With no experience of how to destroy Puppets Kankuro can hide in his defense puppet which iirc saved a group of men from falling rocks which also I remember Raikage couldn't dodge.

For the Gaara fight Naruto could probably win although Gaara could contain Naruto in sand fast enough and use Sand Coffin or worse. Naruto escaped Pre-Skip but that was major plot.

Akatsuki Tsunade
04-04-2010, 05:23 PM
i guess ill go with team 7 but i wish there was a lil bit more info on who all is in team 7. But i still like the poll