Yori
04-03-2010, 09:01 AM
The right half easily,

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-03-2010, 09:11 AM
how so?

Noctis Arashi
04-03-2010, 09:55 AM
uhh.....he resited deva path pain.... He will eisily mountain bust as sasori can do nothing to him......diedara would have to kill himself and kisame cant hurt him.....

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm pretty sure KN6 takes this one.

Deidara and Sasori get owned by one KN6 blast.

Kisame may absorb chakra but there's no way he can absorb all of it to protect himself. Freaking Deva Path had trouble with KN6, Kisame isn't gonna kill him from what I can tell.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:07 PM
menacing Blast should take care of them all but if anyone lives it will be Kisame. Evemtually Kisame gets hit by a blast and dies.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 02:09 PM
The problem is that if Kisame absorbs Naruto's chakra, since he can take six tails at a time, Naruto might not go back. That's really the only thing piled up against Naruto from what I can see.

But if Kisame fails to accomplish this then Naruto probably takes this, after all even Deva Pain couldn't react fast enough to completely avoid Naruto's KN6 blast.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:12 PM
The problem is that if Kisame absorbs Naruto's chakra, since he can take six tails at a time, Naruto might not go back. That's really the only thing piled up against Naruto from what I can see.

But if Kisame fails to accomplish this then Naruto probably takes this, after all even Deva Pain couldn't react fast enough to completely avoid Naruto's KN6 blast.
Yes but how does he avoid it in the first place? and When Kisame abosorbed KB it was V1 and KN6 is more like Version 2 but stronger I would suppose. Unless, I missed him abosorbing more than 6 tails in V2 but also Hachibi was losing chakra and Kyuubi>>>Hachibi's chakra especially when he was drained.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Yes but how does he avoid it in the first place? and When Kisame abosorbed KB it was V1 and KN6 is more like Version 2 but stronger I would suppose. Unless, I missed him abosorbing more than 6 tails in V2 but also Hachibi was losing chakra and Kyuubi>>>Hachibi's chakra especially when he was drained.

He can't avoid KN6's blast, that's why he would have to absorb Kyuubi's chakra itself to calm Naruto down. But Naruto wouldn't go back into tails unless Kyuubi forced him too, and if that were the case Naruto wouldn't have enough time to counter by the time KN6 comes back.

This is really the only way Kisame can take Naruto out though.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:15 PM
He can't avoid KN6's blast, that's why he would have to absorb Kyuubi's chakra itself to calm Naruto down. But Naruto wouldn't go back into tails unless Kyuubi forced him too, and if that were the case Naruto wouldn't have enough time to counter by the time KN6 comes back.

This is really the only way Kisame can take Naruto out though.
I doubt he has enough time before Menacing Blasts hits all KN6 has to do is open his mouth right?

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I doubt he has enough time before Menacing Blasts hits all KN6 has to do is open his mouth right?

I'm pretty sure KN6 still requires some time to charge his blast, but he doesn't need nearly as much prep as, say, KN4.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Well the Kyuubi would be supplying a steady stream of chakra no trying to be sealed back up so I doubt that Kisame can abosorb all of Kyuubi's chakra pool before Blast disenergrates him.