PDA

View Full Version : How powerful is this technique?

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 08:11 AM
If someone has knowledge of thousands of formulas and as long as he has knowledge of something, he can create an opposite formula to what just happened and counter it.

Example: Goku uses Kamehameha.

The technique lets the user conjure up the exact opposite than that to discharge the Kamehameha and deem it useless.

This is very important that I get a response. Also list people that could beat it.

Shikamaru Nara
04-03-2010, 09:10 AM
This is pretty confusing, but I get it.

This technique is too powerful in my opinion. You're basically saying that the person can use this move and counter any other attacks. Maybe there should be a big Chakra cost or something, or maybe the person can't move for thirty seconds after.

Nobody can beat it because you just said that it can come up with a counter for moves, be specific, and maybe tell us what type of moves it's vunerable to.

I hope it helped. ;)

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Talking specifics I wouldn't know, that's why I'm asking. Although one thing I know for sure is it can't counter Omnipotence and if an Idiot used the technique he'd be screwed.

Shikamaru Nara
04-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Well, did you create this move?

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Yeah I thought it up the other day.

Shikamaru Nara
04-03-2010, 11:56 AM
It's creative, but I find it a little too strong...

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 12:39 PM
It wasn't meant to be creative, I just needed to know how broken it was and who could beat it, I'll wait to see if other people post too.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Anything can be countered by a force that has the exact opposite composition/ force/ energy/ etc. as the original attack used. However, figuring out the original technique and conjuring up a force that directly counteracts it can be nearly impossible in some cases.

For example, the Kamehameha:

It is strong enough to planet bust. If a character from Naruto knew literally everything about the Kamehameha and exactly how to counteract it, the process of summoning up enough energy to do so would easily kill them due to chakra loss. Same goes for anyone else who doesn't have the same energy output as Goku while he uses that move.

Phoenix Wright
04-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks Sage, good job that's exactly what I was looking for for the most part. I think it was subconsciously hitting me, but you cleared it up. Dammit I erased what else I had written -_- That was pretty much it.