View Full Version : Orochimaru VS Sasori

RedSandSasori
04-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Sasori VS Orochimaru
In a Forest

`!:)

Shikamaru Nara
04-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Can you provide some information about Saspro? I'm not farmiliar with this person.

RedSandSasori
04-03-2010, 10:30 AM
i think i made a typo it's actually "SASORI " =)

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Most likely Orochimaru due to Eight Branches Technique.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 01:07 PM
What about Iron Sand world order?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Iron Sand World Domination poison says not likely.

Everything Orochimaru has can be stopped by Iron Sand and poisoned by it. 100 Puppets also poisons all of Orochimaru's summons/ himself, as well as give Sasori a way out of being killed.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 01:10 PM
What about Iron Sand world order?

That thing damaging Hydra Oro? I dun think so.

Iron Sand World Domination poison says not likely.

Everything Orochimaru has can be stopped by Iron Sand and poisoned by it. 100 Puppets also poisons all of Orochimaru's summons/ himself, as well as give Sasori a way out of being killed.

I fail to see how Sasori can manage to get that to kill Oro before he gets smashed.

Lol at the puppets killing snake summons, the puppets get stomped on before they can cut Manda or any giant summons.

As soon as Sasori's heart is injured he's pretty much dead. Heck Orochimaru could probably use Kusanagi to pierce the heart.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 01:14 PM
That thing damaging Hydra Oro? I dun think so.

Why not? all he has to do is make a little sand go above the Hydra. Hydra still takes a little prep Once the sand is up there it totally impales him 800 different way

I fail to see how Sasori can manage to get that to kill Oro before he gets smashed.
Sasori cuts off the heads coming towards him with Iron Sand
Lol at the puppets killing snake summons, the puppets get stomped on before they can cut Manda or any giant summons.
He spreads all 238 of them out and Manda can't hit all of them it takes a simple stab to be posioned.
As soon as Sasori's heart is injured he's pretty much dead. Heck Orochimaru could probably use Kusanagi to pierce the heart.
Oro has no knowledge off the heart he would be trying to smash the puppet.

Red..

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Why not? all he has to do is make a little sand go above the Hydra. Hydra still takes a little prep Once the sand is up there it totally impales him 800 different way

Sasori cuts off the heads coming towards him with Iron Sand

He spreads all 238 of them out and Manda can't hit all of them it takes a simple stab to be posioned.

Oro has no knowledge off the heart he would be trying to smash the puppet.

Prep? Maybe like three seconds of prep. I'm pretty sure Sakura's punches were able to damage the sand, if it's only World Order I fail to see why Hydra can't just smash the branches.

Sasori's Iron Sand isn't nearly sharp enough to cut off the heads.

Iron Sand can pierce the same snake that required a giant dagger thing to remotely injure?

Sasori would eventually have to use himself once his other puppets are crushed, gee what's that painted thing that appears important? How about Orochimaru pierces it.

Also, the only thing that can remotely damage Oro is Third Kazekage, suppose Orochimaru destroys it, Sasori's pretty much done.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Prep? Maybe like three seconds of prep. I'm pretty sure Sakura's punches were able to damage the sand, if it's only World Order I fail to see why Hydra can't just smash the branches.

Sasori's Iron Sand isn't nearly sharp enough to cut off the heads.

Iron Sand can pierce the same snake that required a giant dagger thing to remotely injure?

Sasori would eventually have to use himself once his other puppets are crushed, gee what's that painted thing that appears important? How about Orochimaru pierces it.

Also, the only thing that can remotely damage Oro is Third Kazekage, suppose Orochimaru destroys it, Sasori's pretty much done.
If Oro's bloodlusted he is going to wildly outlash as seen when he is bloodlusted he loses all control. He wouldn't know to pierce the heart.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 01:25 PM
If Oro's bloodlusted he is going to wildly outlash as seen when he is bloodlusted he loses all control. He wouldn't know to pierce the heart.

Bloodlusted doesn't necessarily mean you're a wild beast, it means you're focused on the kill.

Those who are bloodlusted aren't wild beasts, but rather those who are wild beasts are bloodlusted.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Bloodlusted doesn't necessarily mean you're a wild beast, it means you're focused on the kill.

Those who are bloodlusted aren't wild beasts, but rather those who are wild beasts are bloodlusted.
I still don't think that he would auto go for the heart but your right if 3rd Kazekage got smashed Sasori is screwed does Sasori start in Hiroku?

RedSandSasori
04-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Yes he does

Tourune
04-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Orochimaru because his sommons would smash huriko ,block the iron sand ,+ eat the 100 pupets or ill hell just sommon the 1st or 2nd

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
then if sasori starts in hiruko orochimaru summons some snakes and manda (ya i know he's a snake too)
then manda and the snakes attack hiruko while he's fightning off snakes manda crushes hiruko also crushing sasori. Hiruko is sasori's weakness when fighting oro because hiruko isn't that fast. Also it it should be noted that manda has crazy hard skin seeing as it was still intact after Deidara's C0 blast, so i fail to see how some small swords and other weapons that the puppets have will pierce his skin. Iron sand may JUST MAY be enough to pierce his skin, but i'm not sure