PDA

View Full Version : Kimimaro v.s Haku

Kiko-kun
04-03-2010, 03:56 AM
Man this is hard can someone explain idk how kimomaru hits haku when hes in the cystal ice mirriors, an how haku hits him seeing that he can easily dodge or make a bone weapond an block with it.

I say tie.
Someone else like to declare another opinion?

Dark Lucario
04-03-2010, 03:59 AM
Spite thread is spite.
Dance of the Seedling Fern rapes.

Toph
04-03-2010, 04:02 AM
Hm... Haku vs. Kimimaro. Still makes me think... I don't think it's a tie. Haku may be fast using that bloodline jutsu but Kimimaro might be able to see his movements. I'd probably say Kimimaro. Although I'd WANT Haku to win.

Daybreak
04-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Kimi could tank all of the weapons haku could possibly throw at hit with relative ease. Kimi's bone attacks along with dance of the seedling fern plus the fact the Kimi is faster in CS2 would equal a win for Kimi.

Vivi
04-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Kimimaro has steel like Bones that is True.

Question is how much knowledge they have of each other.

If Kimimaro doesnt have knowledge of Haku's Expertism of Acupuncture then he could be screwed.

Look:

Sure Kimimaro has steel like Bones but the Human Body has lots of Places which arent protected by Bones.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/art/med/skeleton.gif

Example is the Gap between Ulna and Radius.

The outline is the Skin.
As seen between the Ribcage and Hip is also a Gap.
ETC ETC.you see them yourselves.
If the Image gets way smaller or won't view look it up and you see the Gaps.

In other words:
Kimi's Bones won't help against Haku's Precise Accuracy with the Needles when he can still strike in other areas.
Besides knowledge or not someone as Haku knows that going with needles and aiming for Bones is useless cause they won't go through Bones.

So what decides this is Speed.

And Kimimaro has shown much better Speed than Haku did.
Many People seem to forget one thing.
He needs to get out his Bone Weapon from his Body first.IIRC he hasnt shown H2H.

What decides this battle is if Haku strikes a extremely Crucial Spot before Kimimaro can attack him.

However if Kimi goes in Cursed Seal it's over.

arsenakos
04-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Kimimaro has steel like Bones that is True.

Question is how much knowledge they have of each other.

If Kimimaro doesnt have knowledge of Haku's Expertism of Acupuncture then he could be screwed.

Look:

Sure Kimimaro has steel like Bones but the Human Body has lots of Places which arent protected by Bones.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/art/med/skeleton.gif

Example is the Gap between Ulna and Radius.

The outline is the Skin.
As seen between the Ribcage and Hip is also a Gap.
ETC ETC.you see them yourselves.
If the Image gets way smaller or won't view look it up and you see the Gaps.

In other words:
Kimi's Bones won't help against Haku's Precise Accuracy with the Needles when he can still strike in other areas.
Besides knowledge or not someone as Haku knows that going with needles and aiming for Bones is useless cause they won't go through Bones.

So what decides this is Speed.

And Kimimaro has shown much better Speed than Haku did.
Many People seem to forget one thing.
He needs to get out his Bone Weapon from his Body first.IIRC he hasnt shown H2H.

What decides this battle is if Haku strikes a extremely Crucial Spot before Kimimaro can attack him.

However if Kimi goes in Cursed Seal it's over.

kimimaro isnt normal human and he protected by bones everywhere

Vivi
04-03-2010, 08:35 AM
kimimaro isnt normal human and he protected by bones everywhere

If they'd be everywhere he wouldnt be able to move.

arsenakos
04-03-2010, 08:43 AM
he can munipulete his bones and he dont have the same namber of bones like ordinary human

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Haku isn't doing anything to Kimimaro, the dude kept up with KN0 and Lee in base while he was sick. Kimimaro could one shot him with one of his CS2 attacks.

Kakashi-senpai
04-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Kimimaro wins he has a unique ability,haku just cant hurt him!

SageoftheSixPaths
04-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Kimimaro wins if he goes CM mode in time. If Haku can catch him in his Ice Mirrors and send a few nearly untraceable needles through his eyes he'll likely lose.

However, if Kimimaro goes even CM1 Haku is screwed. He can coat his entire body in bones and just Taijutsu the crap out of Haku as he's running around.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Imo even Base Kimimaro can beat Haku.

Wave Arc Sasuke was able to keep up with Haku, so Kimimaro should casually be able to do this even in base. He kept up with multiple KN0's (one stomped Haku, though it may have been PNJ I'm sure the KN0's he fought could've taken out Haku) as well as Lee.