PDA

View Full Version : The Greek Titans (disney's)vs the hidden villages and akatsuki

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-02-2010, 11:55 PM
tobi his current roster including kabuchimaru and his zombies

the five nations

vs the gigantic moron gods from disneys hercules movie

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-03-2010, 04:12 AM
Titans perform a new type of stomp known as roflrapestomp in which they don't even have to move to defeat the Narutoverse.

Vivi
04-03-2010, 04:14 AM
tobi his current roster including kabuchimaru and his zombies

the five nations

vs the gigantic moron gods from disneys hercules movie

SoI suppose Hydros,Stratos,Pyros and Lythos.

From what I remember some of the Titans were kinda inconsistent such as being different in size in scenes.

I remember reading in the OBD once that Lythos in one scene was big enough to step on Konoha while in another being much smaller.

ChaosInuYasha
04-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Dude these are GODS you are talking about. EVen if Disney dumbed them down they were still the gods. The Olympian gods were basically the gods 2.0

So yeah Titans stomp HARD and LITERALLY

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-04-2010, 10:02 PM
SoI suppose Hydros,Stratos,Pyros and Lythos.

From what I remember some of the Titans were kinda inconsistent such as being different in size in scenes.

I remember reading in the OBD once that Lythos in one scene was big enough to step on Konoha while in another being much smaller.

rocko..was larger then konoha..so was windy...ice boy not so much..nor one eye..

the lava titan might of been..but he spent allot of time..slithering around so no clue

they was very stupid though

Nightmare Luffy
04-04-2010, 11:39 PM
ino should be able to solo. shes relativistic and can speedblitz, but narutoverse rapestomp together

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-04-2010, 11:43 PM
ino should be able to solo. shes relativistic and can speedblitz, but narutoverse rapestomp together

you realize that every single thing you said..was a complete and utter lie right?

Nightmare Luffy
04-04-2010, 11:44 PM
how is it a lie

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-04-2010, 11:47 PM
how is it a lie

no character in naruto is relativistic in speed your non sensical claims where debunked here long before I came here and got you perma banned the moment you joined another forum for spouting such non sense...they are complete crap..your utterly wrong and she has absolutely no way of hurting any of them

Nightmare Luffy
04-04-2010, 11:56 PM
except kishimoto proved foddeer like haku are lightspeed so other character are easily ftl

RicenChicken
04-05-2010, 12:03 AM
now if it was titans from percy jackson and the olympians, narutoverse would be owned.

Especially against kronos, i maen unless you have achilleses hill your pretty much screwed. plus the other titans

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-05-2010, 12:22 AM
except kishimoto proved foddeer like haku are lightspeed so other character are easily ftl

he stated it in a databook which contradicts whats happening on panel meaning its out..as far as evidence goes

thus your completely and utterly full of it...and wrong

ChaosInuYasha
04-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Don't waste your breath Watch Dog. Luffy never listens to anyone. Anyway even if they were FTL they'd have no knowledge on how to kill the titans and would get exhausted trying then no longer be FTL and get crushed since the Titans are ya know IMMORTAL and the Narutoverse has no strength feats like Hercules has

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Oh great my brain cells aren't safe Nightmare is back -.-

Titans win they are immortal not like Hidan's but really Immortal they regenerate whatever they lose.

Pennywise
04-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Team Naruto better hope that the giant retards get bored and go away...because they;ve got virtually nothing to kill them with...hell the Rock Titan just sits on them for the win.

darkjam
04-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Titans stomp. End of.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:09 AM
he stated it in a databook which contradicts whats happening on panel meaning its out..as far as evidence goes

thus your completely and utterly full of it...and wrong

it dont contradict anything, it just prove anyone above wave sasuke is ftl

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry everyone but I feel that this is necessary.

Nightmare, you have to be the stupidest member on this whole forum.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm sorry everyone but I feel that this is necessary.

Nightmare, you have to be the stupidest member on this whole forum.

do i ever flame you if i feel you said something stupid? no

i felt what you said in the itachi vs byakuya thread was greeing with everyone and stupid, but i dont flame you cuz i can respect other peoples opinions

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:41 AM
do i ever flame you if i feel you said something stupid? no

i felt what you said in the itachi vs byakuya thread was greeing with everyone and stupid, but i dont flame you cuz i can respect other peoples opinions
How is it stupid? And it's not agreeing with others it's the simple fact that we have the same point of view on that particular fight.

Saying that everyone above wave Sasuke is FTL is completely redundant and contradicts everything else in Narutoverse.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:44 AM
How is it stupid? And it's not agreeing with others it's the simple fact that we have the same point of view on that particular fight.

Saying that everyone above wave Sasuke is FTL is completely redundant and contradicts everything else in Narutoverse.

i said it felt stupid too me because u just agreed with everyone and didnt focus on itachis feats, it was just lol byakuya blitz

it doesnt contradict things if everyne above him is flt

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:48 AM
i said it felt stupid too me because u just agreed with everyone and didnt focus on itachis feats, it was just lol byakuya blitz

it doesnt contradict things if everyne above him is flt
It does contradict everything because in the data books the only people that are FTL are Minato [FTG], Madara and maybe Zetsu.

No one else in Narutoverse is FTL.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:50 AM
minato isnt ftl because his move is caused teleportation as well as madara, although their base form is probably ftl too. if u listen to dabatooks then you agree haku is lightspeed

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:51 AM
minato isnt ftl because his move is caused teleportation as well as madara, although their base form is probably ftl too. if u listen to dabatooks then you agree haku is lightspeed
If you wanna go down to technicalities then Minato and Madara are FTL because their actual technique is FTL.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 11:53 AM
they can travel distances that are considered massively ftl but its teeportation, they can tleport anywhere and not have to rely on speed

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 11:54 AM
they can travel distances that are considered massively ftl but its teeportation, they can tleport anywhere and not have to rely on speed
it's the fact that their moving from point A to point b which makes them FTL.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 12:01 PM
theres not a specific speed for teleportation, they could have moved something that is considered ftl but its not the actual speed for teleportation

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-05-2010, 06:10 PM

..you realize you just lied here right ? that the dtata books are infact contradicted the actual feats

so why are you trolling? do you not see that your completely full of...or are you just mentally challenged or a troll

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Have you ever played Air Hockey? I'm sure you have when you hit the puck can you always keep track of it perfectly? No, unless your incredibly weak you can't always see it does this make it FTL? No does it make it faster than the eye can see? No by your logic Cars should be Hypersonic now are they? No. So how about you stop acting like you write the series making outlandish claims that Haku can beat anyone cause he is FTL when he isn't.

Vivi
04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Dude these are GODS you are talking about. EVen if Disney dumbed them down they were still the gods. The Olympian gods were basically the gods 2.0

So yeah Titans stomp HARD and LITERALLY

They were Titans not TRUE Gods.

Hence how in Hercules they only used their affinities.

Stratos just caused Storms while Hydros made it freezing.

Ah NL is back...time to move one with my life.
DB says Tsunade and Kankuro>Naruto you actually believe that?

Slack 40
04-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Titans (since they are 13 or very close to it because the movies was made in 1997 i'd know as a little kid i watched the movie more then like 300 times haha) are now close to teenage age or are teens so they are immature (btw im 14 so im not trashing teens) so rock titan (thats what i called them) holds lava titan and cyclopes farts there goes konoha and the rest of the ninja

Slack 40
04-06-2010, 06:00 PM
but really the titan can fight aganst gods and capture Disney Zeus (i don't see how narutoverse can take Disney zeus he just spams lightning bolts at them from the sky)