PDA

View Full Version : Kankuro and Ino vs. Hidan

Dark Lucario
04-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Ino gets equal speed.
Who wins?

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Hidan takes this, Ino still doesn't have enough power to really make a difference and Kankuro is incapable of killing Hidan. If Hidan destroys Kankuro's puppets that pretty much ends the fight.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Hidan takes this, Ino still doesn't have enough power to really make a difference and Kankuro is incapable of killing Hidan. If Hidan destroys Kankuro's puppets that pretty much ends the fight.
Couldn't Kankuro use Black Maiden?

Edit Hidan blitzes Left side could win if speed was equaled.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Couldn't Kankuro use Black Maiden?

That's assuming Black Ant captures Hidan and can actually keep him contained. Hidan's movements wouldn't allow such an opportunity.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 03:17 PM
That's assuming Black Ant captures Hidan and can actually keep him contained. Hidan's movements wouldn't allow such an opportunity.
I know I said that that why Kankuro could possibly win if speed was equal.

Lelouch
04-03-2010, 05:19 PM

Can't Kankuro at least distract Hidan long enough for Ino to use Mind Transer and get rid of his sythe?

Sasuke
04-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Hidan stomps in this battle, he can easily out maneuver Kankuro and Ino, think about it, he was able to keep up with Kakashi, Kankuro's attacks couldn't really work on Hidan because they involve poison and weapons which have shown to not affect Hidan because of his immortality. Ino would be easy picking without Kankuro which would most likely be killed by Hidan, so I give this one to Kankuro.

MadaraUchihaTobi
04-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Kankuro and Inoe body well Ino can use a the body transfer but thats useless Kankuro his puppets are just poor enough to be destroyed Hidan can kill them with out a doubt

[Shikamaru]
04-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Hidan stomps.

He's immortal, simply meaning poison gas and weaponry is a fail.

Alongside the fact Hidan is much faster and physically stronger than them both.

A blitz at start would end the battle.

Phoenix Wright
04-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Hidan stomps yes, but Weaponry is not a fail. If his head's cut off he's incapacitated, its over. Hidan isn't faster, read the OP. A blitz wouldn't work at start.

Read the OP next time is all I'm trying to say.

And also Hidan's scythe is used for obtaining blood, it's not meant for killing, I can't see Hidan blitzing them right away anyway.

[Shikamaru]
04-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Hidan stomps yes, but Weaponry is not a fail. If his head's cut off he's incapacitated, its over. Hidan isn't faster, read the OP. A blitz wouldn't work at start.

Read the OP next time is all I'm trying to say.

And also Hidan's scythe is used for obtaining blood, it's not meant for killing, I can't see Hidan blitzing them right away anyway.
Sure it would.

Hidan's movement is much more advanced then Kankuro's puppets'.

Foot speed means nothing. Hidan's movements are un-predictable. Not to mention Kankuro wouldn't be able to dodge his ranged weapon.

He could literally blitz them both. Kankuro would not be able to summon the puppets in time, nor would he be able to dodge any attacks by Hidan.

Even if Kankuro's puppets were summoned, they'd be completely useless. He would blitz and destroy them in seconds.

Lady Tsunade
04-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Ino isnt doing anytihng in this match.Even with equal speed with Hidan,shes still crap at close range. Hidan can scratch her easily with his Sythe after drawing the Jashin Symbol and stab himself to kill her.

Kankuros puppets can cut and stab Hidan if they want,but they wont kill him. Nor will his poison. Fact is,he has nothing which can kill Hidan.Also ,Kankuro is slower than Hidan too. If Hidan gets close, its match over.

Hidan wins quite easily.

Tourune
04-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Hidan. unless kankuro cuts him up

Akatsuki Tsunade
04-04-2010, 05:00 PM
WOW finally i match were HIDAN can win..lol yup so i give it to him.. as people all ready said Ino is pretty useless agnist him and i like kankuro but i dont see him being able to pull of a win..