Dark Lucario
04-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Kamatari stomps a mudhole.

RedSandSasori
04-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Temari because she has long ranged wind attacks and can blow them all away

Lady Tsunade
04-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Quick Beheading Dance screws them all over.Unless Sakura or Hinata start within 10m,Temari wins with ease.

quinnzy
04-03-2010, 11:22 AM
I say Hinata because even Temari's wind can't break the rotation technique and all hinata has to do his block temari's chakra points and thats the end...

Lady Tsunade
04-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I say Hinata because even Temari's wind can't break the rotation technique and all hinata has to do his block temari's chakra points and thats the end...
A)Hinata cant use Rotation
B)Please read my post

All the info will be stored there :)

Slack 40
04-03-2010, 11:26 AM
hinata doesn't know rotation i'm pretty sure she can only use rotation in the games
anyway temari wins quick beheading dance and other long range attacks
Sakura or hinata would probably take her if they were close range although Tenten's weapons might be tough to get around at close range

Kuroda Taishi
04-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Temari because she has long ranged wind attacks and can blow them all away

Agreed, No one could get close to her.

Reikai Hezamu
04-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Temari should be the last one standing. Ino, Sakura, and Hinata are more of close range fighters. Temari is a long range fighter. Her giant fan easily blows away Ino, Sakura, and Hinata. And for Tenten, none of her attacks or projectiles won't do a thing. Temari easily swings her giant fan and the projectiles are out of her way. Besides, I believe Temari is the only Kunoichi within this group that is a Jonin. She outranks and outdoes the others in this fight.

Kazumi Saitama
04-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Temari should be the last one standing. Ino, Sakura, and Hinata are more of close range fighters. Temari is a long range fighter. Her giant fan easily blows away Ino, Sakura, and Hinata. And for Tenten, none of her attacks or projectiles won't do a thing. Temari easily swings her giant fan and the projectiles are out of her way. Besides, I believe Temari is the only Kunoichi within this group that is a Jonin. She outranks and outdoes the others in this fight.

You do not even have to think about the answer to this thread. Temari wins.

Kakashi-senpai
04-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Temari wins!!!`:))

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Temari solos all the others with Quick Beheading Dance.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Quick Beheading Dance GG