trofet
04-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Guy vs Hidan

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Can't really tell.

deidara330
04-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Guy blitzes in base and roflofloflbliztes in Gates. Asakujaku will incapacitate Hidan, if not Guy could merely grab Hidan's own scythe from him and decapitate him with it. It's not like Hidan is nearly as fast or strong. Also, this thread has been done before.

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Hidan is pretty quick, but not as quick as Guy. Guy's speed is superior to Hidan's and can probably dodge almost all of Hidan's attacks. Once Guy goes into the Inner Gates, he would stomp hard. The speed of the Inner Gates would be too much for Hidan to handle. As Deidara330 stated, Guy can just take Hidan's Scythe and slice his head off with it. I'm sure Guy is capable of doing so. Guy wins for sure.

trofet
04-02-2010, 07:30 PM
so you're saying that Guy can blitz Kakashi in base form? ...

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 07:35 PM
so you're saying that Guy can blitz Kakashi in base form? ...Clearly you aren't talking to me because I said no such thing. I understand what your saying though. But still, Guy's speed is outstanding and obviously greater than Hidan's. No he can't just speed blitz and kill Hidan, but I'm sure he would eventually win.

crystalblade13
04-02-2010, 07:36 PM
base guy is NOT faster than hidan. base kakashi speed= base guy speed. hidan had kakashi on the defensive. since gates take some time to go into hidan could very well get guys blood before he goes into higher gates and kill him. hidans also shown tremendous dodging capability as well as sythe control. this WOULDNT be an easy fight for guy and im actually leaning towards hidan.

deidara330
04-02-2010, 07:37 PM
so you're saying that Guy can blitz Kakashi in base form? ...No, not at all. Kakashi is faster than the four panels where Hidan was keeping up with him. Besides, this is Guy VS Hidan, it doesn't matter if he can blitz Kakashi, only if he can blitz Hidan. And if you say he can't, then you certainly couldn't say Guy in Gates can't blitz Hidan.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Guy wins. He can go 6th gate, and Hidan won't be able to do anything, he won't be able to hit him or anything...

trofet
04-02-2010, 07:43 PM
No, not at all. Kakashi is faster than the four panels where Hidan was keeping up with him. Besides, this is Guy VS Hidan, it doesn't matter if he can blitz Kakashi, only if he can blitz Hidan. And if you say he can't, then you certainly couldn't say Guy in Gates can't blitz Hidan.

The only reason I said that was because you said Guy could blitz hidan in BASE, and Hidan kept up very well with Kakashi..

Anyways I think Guy would be done for it before he could enter gates.

deidara330
04-02-2010, 07:58 PM
The only reason I said that was because you said Guy could blitz hidan in BASE, and Hidan kept up very well with Kakashi..

Anyways I think Guy would be done for it before he could enter gates.Hidan can take out Guy before Guy goes into Gates? I don't think so. Guy got to sixth gate in 3-4 panels (Chapter 258 Pages 10-11), I doubt that Hidan could run up to Guy, get his blood, prep the curse, and stab himself in the heart before Guy goes Gates and Roflblitzes. Besides that, it's in-character of Hidan to not finish off his opponents instantly, so Guy probably wouldn't lose immediately even if Hidan got his blood.

Blind Uchiha
04-02-2010, 08:00 PM
How can you claim that the fuzzy eyebrows and bowl haired guy can take on a dude on that level.. Hidan is awesome while Guy is....

A literal no-name debater arguing just pointing that out. Gai's speed>>>>>Hidan's speed.

rm3991
04-02-2010, 08:17 PM
am I understanding this thread right? Hidan can't die. How does Guy win?It took Shikamaru, the most intelligent shinobi in the show, days to come up with a good plan, and that only worked because of his shadow
Sure, Guy could beat him up, with quite a bit of trouble, but he'd eventually tire of hidan's immortal stuff.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Deidara you put up a good arguement but Hidan was attacking Kakashi who has a better reaction speed than Gai via Sharingan and Gai in character wouldn't go gates until he was wounded bad and if he got wounded it would be over for Gai. The only way Gai could win is if he knocks Hidans head of with nun chuka,

deidara330
04-02-2010, 09:35 PM
am I understanding this thread right? Hidan can't die. How does Guy win?It took Shikamaru, the most intelligent shinobi in the show, days to come up with a good plan, and that only worked because of his shadow
Sure, Guy could beat him up, with quite a bit of trouble, but he'd eventually tire of hidan's immortal stuff.Deidara you put up a good arguement but Hidan was attacking Kakashi who has a better reaction speed than Gai via Sharingan and Gai in character wouldn't go gates until he was wounded bad and if he got wounded it would be over for Gai. The only way Gai could win is if he knocks Hidans head of with nun chuka,No. Guy is at the very least equal in speed with Hidan, and Guy has a much greater strength than Hidan. Guy could dodge Hidan's scythe (heck Asuma could, is Guy not faster?) and, using his immensely superior strength, take Hidan's scythe away from him and decapitate him with it.

RedSandSasori
04-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Guy could win if he can figure out how to take Hidan's Sythe away and then try to bury his body like Shikamaru

[Shikamaru]
04-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Hidan was toying with Sharingan Kakashi

Guy has absolutely no chance.

Hidan will obtain blood, and kill Guy before he enters gates.

Miles Edgeworth
04-03-2010, 02:59 PM
;2816724']Hidan was toying with Sharingan Kakashi

Guy has absolutely no chance.

Hidan will obtain blood, and kill Guy before he enters gates.

How exactly was he "toying" with Kakashi? I fail to see how Hidan was at all capable of killing Kakashi.

Oh rly? How does Hidan obtain the blood? Guy is quite easily on Kakashi's speed level if not higher than that. Hidan would not be given enough time to get blood, form the circle, and perform the ritual to kill Guy.

Before he enters gates? Guy entered gates pretty quickly when he fought against 30% Kisame.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-03-2010, 03:05 PM
No. Guy is at the very least equal in speed with Hidan, and Guy has a much greater strength than Hidan. Guy could dodge Hidan's scythe (heck Asuma could, is Guy not faster?) and, using his immensely superior strength, take Hidan's scythe away from him and decapitate him with it.
Your saying Gai has enough speed to not only dodge his huge scythe with wider arcs at close range but then to take it put of his hands and decpitate him with it. How would he know Hidan was immortal he wouldn't think "Oh I'll chop his head off cause I wanna go through all that crap and dodge him cutting wildly at me." no he would try to be him with Taijutsu until he got enough hits to realize Hidans immortal and how long would that take? It might take enough time for Gai to get tired cause an average ninja can take a lot of abuse. So, he might not know he is immortal till it's too late.