PDA

View Full Version : she and her little group are screwed!

Dboe20
04-02-2010, 04:13 PM
I jus read the last naruto manga and kabuto said he's strong than orochimaru AND the second hokage now! Anko is tracking him and if she happens to find him she's screwed big time. Dont get me wrong i love anko as much as the next guy butttt she had a hard time with orochimaru alone. things are not looking good for her

mrsticky005
04-02-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm not even sure if she's nearby Kabuto anymore.

A map would help.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-02-2010, 04:25 PM
If we only knew where Madara's hide out was...

Dboe20
04-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm not even sure if she's nearby Kabuto anymore.

A map would help.

lol yea and a Calender. but she kant be that far behind?? it was 2 chapters ago that he killed some ninja hes probably a week away or so.

Wooster
04-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Actually if Anko is still tracking Kabuto, it would be a great coup. Then the Kage Alliance would know where Madara's base is.

That is if she smart enough to gather information, and return without being spotted instead of fighting recklessly, still getting a chance to escape and still dying to retrieve about two lines of coded message that anyone could have figured out.

mrsticky005
04-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Actually if Anko is still tracking Kabuto, it would be a great coup. Then the Kage Alliance would know where Madara's base is.

That is if she smart enough to gather information, and return without being spotted instead of fighting recklessly, still getting a chance to escape and still dying to retrieve about two lines of coded message that anyone could have figured out.

I'm still annoyed that Shikamaru didn't know what a key in a code was.

Wooster
04-02-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm still annoyed that Shikamaru didn't know what a key in a code was.
I'm still mad that Jiraiya didn't visit a sketch artist to see if he recognized the Peigns. It's especially peignful reading it over after knowing what will happen. No Jiraiya, run away you fool. It's like a bad horror movie.

Um....BRAINS!!!

mrsticky005
04-02-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm still mad that Jiraiya didn't visit a sketch artist to see if he recognized the Peigns. It's especially peignful reading it over after knowing what will happen. No Jiraiya, run away you fool. It's like a bad horror movie.

Um....BRAINS!!!

I'm still mad that pogs were just a fad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that money down the drain!!!!...better call a plunger. Literally I like seriously dropped 52 cents and that was my lunch money. How much
do plungers cost. $.99! that's way more than 99 cents! Ok fine, alright
now Mr. Plunger get to work. Mr. Plunger why aren't you moving!
Say something Mr. Plunger! Oh no he's dead!...Hm wait...Plungers
don't talk. I got them confused with a plumber! I sometimes do that.
Oh and by the way I didn't actually drop 52 cents down the drain.

By the way. What are pogs?

Wooster
04-02-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm still mad that pogs were just a fad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that money down the drain!!!!...better call a plunger. Literally I like seriously dropped 52 cents and that was my lunch money. How much
do plungers cost. $.99! that's way more than 99 cents! Ok fine, alright
now Mr. Plunger get to work. Mr. Plunger why aren't you moving!
Say something Mr. Plunger! Oh no he's dead!...Hm wait...Plungers
don't talk. I got them confused with a plumber! I sometimes do that.
Oh and by the way I didn't actually drop 52 cents down the drain.

By the way. What are pogs?
Do you remember Alf? He's back now in pog form.

Ha Ha you younin's, you got really crappy toys. I had He-Man.

I have... THE POWER!!!

3littlepigs
04-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Yeah if she does find him she won't make it. It's even worse now if Madara accepts the alliance (which he will I think)....she should go back and report on it and leave it at that but then she wouldn't be doing her job.

I wonder if Anko is able to feel Kabuto just like she did with Oro?

mrsticky005
04-02-2010, 06:37 PM

Ha Ha you younin's, you got really crappy toys. I had He-Man.

I have... THE POWER!!!

Alf in Pog form!

It's like a dream come true!

And there were plenty of cool toys in the 90s like uh...

Bop it!

Twist it!

Pull it!

Bop it!

Twist it!

uh oh...not again...

Wooster
04-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah if she does find him she won't make it. It's even worse now if Madara accepts the alliance (which he will I think)....she should go back and report on it and leave it at that but then she wouldn't be doing her job.

I wonder if Anko is able to feel Kabuto just like she did with Oro?
Wouldn't finding Madara hideout along with Kabuto be better than attacking Kabuto and dying? If she has a brain she should collect information and leave. She supposed to be a ninja. I know famous last words.

Hmm, that very well may be.

3littlepigs
04-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Wouldn't finding Madara hideout along with Kabuto be better than attacking Kabuto and dying? If she has a brain she should collect information and leave. She supposed to be a ninja. I know famous last words.

Hmm, that very well may be.
I agree it would be better but does she even know Kabuto was looking for Madara? If she just follows him in there and Madara or Zetsu notice her I doubt she'll be able to just leave.

Hidden Ninja45
04-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Wow, I hope Anko doesn't end up dying.

(*keeps telling self that Anko is too hot to die*)

Lady Tsunade
04-03-2010, 05:00 AM
He didnt say he was stronger than The Second and Orochimaru did he?I thought he only said he was better at using the Edo Tensei than them :o

Anyway,Anko probably wont even encounter him.She'll probably find out his location and report it back to Tsunade and the Elders

Wooster
04-03-2010, 05:12 AM
I agree it would be better but does she even know Kabuto was looking for Madara? If she just follows him in there and Madara or Zetsu notice her I doubt she'll be able to just leave.
Is Zetsu even there? I thought he was following Kisame. In any case, the hideout isn't that well hidden. It should be pretty obvious that it's there without getting that close.

I suppose Anko with the zombies battle resulting in her death. But her team gets a message out saying something about Itachi being alive or something. That will lead to a team being sent out. Shikamaru probably.

Anyway,Anko probably wont even encounter him.She'll probably find out his location and report it back to Tsunade and the Elders
She should report back, but these ninja don't act like ninja very often. I think her best hope may be just to loose Kabuto's trail.

Lady Tsunade
04-03-2010, 05:14 AM
She should report back, but these ninja don't act like ninja very often. I think her best hope may be just to loose Kabuto's trail.
What do you mean they dont act like Ninja very often?

Wooster
04-03-2010, 05:19 AM
What do you mean they dont act like Ninja very often?
Naruto-like ninja just jump in front of their enemies and start battling. The exceptions would be ninja like Shikamaru and Danzo, who actual make plans or hide in the shadows. Ninja should operate in the shadows.

I have a felling that Anko is the first type, even Jiraiya went into the first type in the end.

mrsticky005
04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Naruto-like ninja just jump in front of their enemies and start battling. The exceptions would be ninja like Shikamaru and Danzo, who actual make plans or hide in the shadows. Ninja should operate in the shadows.

I have a felling that Anko is the first type, even Jiraiya went into the first type in the end.

Yeah, a lot of Naruto "Ninjas" are actually more of warriors.
Which is still pretty cool though because warriors are still cool.

Though regardless it's still fun to read.

Kuroda Taishi
04-03-2010, 11:44 AM
NOOOOOOO! I love Anko!

Ellie
04-04-2010, 12:26 PM

Probably knowing ankos personality (just like naruto's) she end up fighting kabuto lol, i can just image anko jumping out of nowhere and giving kabuto and madara a speech, were instead she could have stayed hidden:D.
Also i doubt anko will die after all she is kish favorite charater and mine;)

Dboe20
04-06-2010, 04:19 PM
zetsu is on his way back isnt he chances are he'll spot them. tear

NineTailed Taye
06-04-2010, 04:33 PM
WOW just WOW ANKO

Vornmusion
06-05-2010, 12:47 AM

Really, really glad I'm not the only person I know that thinks this.

Danielle
06-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah, it's basically written in black and white. This may very well be Anko's last stand.

mrsticky005
06-06-2010, 11:13 AM
lol yea and a Calender. but she kant be that far behind?? it was 2 chapters ago that he killed some ninja hes probably a week away or so.

http://www.marxists.org/glossary/people/k/pics/kant.jpg

:lol:

Hidden Ninja45
06-06-2010, 11:44 AM
I doubt Anko will catch up with Kabuto.

Kunoichi
06-06-2010, 12:09 PM

LOL totally worth selling your soul for.

You know they make naruto pogs?