PDA

View Full Version : Hidan VS Sakura

Hibari Kyoya
04-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Who wins, because according to C4 Karura, Sakura stomps. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2812114&postcount=4

EDIT: Fixed link.

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
04-02-2010, 03:32 PM
nu uh
Hidan would totally win
shes smart but hes sneaky

trofet
04-02-2010, 03:36 PM
The only way Sakura can hit him is to get close and attack, by that time Sakura uses to hit Hidan he already has blood and Sakura is dead :) Hidan stomps

Kisame
04-02-2010, 03:40 PM
I don't see how Sakura can win, even a half dead Sasuke magaed to strangle her and she couldn't break his grasp, her only good point is impact strenght, her real strength sucks a lot. Plus, Hidan has kepp up with Kakashi in combat speed and Asuma while dodging Shikamaru's shadown.

It'd be easy to get some blood from Sakura especially with his scythe and Sakure being limited to close range. Hidan has also shown to do the ritual quickly, he did it before Shikamaru had a chance to stand up iirc. Plus, his stamina according to the databook far outmatches Sakura, he can go on longer with fighting than she can.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-02-2010, 03:44 PM
I was really close to making this thread.

The way I see it, Sakura doesn't have a chance against Hidan. Hidan is immortal, what is Sakura going to do to defeat him? Hidan may have head his head chopped off in his battle with Asuma. But seriously, that's about the only way Sakura could beat him, and I don't see how she would do that.

This is how the battle would go:

Sakura uses her speed to have the upper hand, but Hidan eventually get her with his scythe. Once that happens it's game over, she's dead.

Hidan wins no matter what. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

EDIT - As Konan said, "Chiyo was controlling Sakura then." Almost forgot about that. Makes it even more of a stomp.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

Konan
04-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I was really close to making this thread.

The way I see it, Sakura doesn't have a chance against Hidan. Hidan is immortal, what is Sakura going to do to defeat him? Hidan may have head his head chopped off in his battle with Asuma. But seriously, that's about the only way Sakura could beat him, and I don't see how she would do that.

This is how the battle would go:

Sakura uses her speed to have the upper hand, but Hidan eventually get her with his scythe. Once that happens it's game over, she's dead.

Sakura isn't faster than Hidan. She can not make Kakashi run away while keeping up with him. Her best speed feets are with Chiyo controlling her, that is not her real speed. Hidan's speed is actually not that slow, he could easily get her blood while she tries to hit him, I am sorry but Sakura has to fight at short range while Hidan can fight at long range, making any attack Sakura does useless. She has absolutely no way of winning, if anything Hidan stomps easily.

EDIT: This thread has already been made, go here http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11276&highlight=Hidan&page=2

Sasuke
04-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Hidan is really good at close ranged combat because he can get someones blood so much easier, Hidan takes the cake and eats it in this battle.

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Hidan was fast enough to keep up with Kakashi and was pretty troublesome to him as well. Sure Sakura has amazing strength, but Hidan can easily avoid her blows. As long as Hidan is faster than Sakura, he shouldn't have any problems defeating her. I don't see Sakura evading Hidan's Scythe. Hidan could easily slice Sakura's legs off, perform the Jashin Ritual, and it'll be bye-bye Sakura.

Phoenix Wright
04-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Yeah I don't see Sakura winning this. As powerful as she is, not saying she's powerful at all really, that's not a factor here. She mostly has striking force, and never incapacitated anyone by blowing them to bits. Sasori is a different story, he was a puppet.

Hidan can get blood quickly from her and kill her, it took Shikamaru, and Asuma at one point, and took the entire Asuma team and Kakashi to kill him.

EDIT: Damn when I tried to post it wouldn't let me, turns out there were like four more posts after I posted -_-

Miles Edgeworth
04-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Hidan, easily.

Sakura has absolutely no method of killing Hidan. Hidan has better speed, better durability, and a much easier way to dispose of Sakura.

Sakura has no way to incapacitate Hidan, while Hidan could casually kill her.

Hidan>Asuma and we all know Sakura has no chance against Asuma.

Konan
04-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Hidan, easily.

Sakura has absolutely no method of killing Hidan. Hidan has better speed, better durability, and a much easier way to dispose of Sakura.

Sakura has no way to incapacitate Hidan, while Hidan could casually kill her.

Hidan>Asuma and we all know Sakura has no chance against Asuma.

Also not to mention that even in close range Kakashi had difficulty with Hidan, having to run while Hidan was clashing with him, unfortunately Sakura does not have the Sharingan or reflexes to do what Kakashi did.

Akatsuki X
04-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah even if Sakura landed a punch on Hidan so what?

we have seen Hidan fall from great heights and get tank bone crunching blows

So all of you who say that Sakura's punches would break Hidan's bones and render his immortality useless because he won't be able to move.

Yeah your kinda wrong.

Ishtar
04-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Hidan claims he is the slowest in Akatsuki, but its shown he is very agile and unpredictable and Kakashi only kept up with that because he could see the movements with his Sharingan. Sakura cant win this. Hidan with Scythe and Sakura with Kunai in close range/Long range and Hidan highly unpredictable/agile? Hidan takes this no problem

RedSandSasori
04-02-2010, 10:10 PM
HIDAN wins easy o-o

[Shikamaru]
04-02-2010, 10:26 PM
This is an utter ROLL ON THE FLOOR AND STOMP.

Hidan is much, much faster than Sakura.

Narutosan
04-03-2010, 10:18 AM
It also said Hidan is the slowest attacker in the Akatsuki. So still think Hidan can win?

Vivi
04-03-2010, 10:26 AM
It also said Hidan is the slowest attacker in the Akatsuki. So still think Hidan can win?

With.Utter.Ease.

Even if he said he is,his Speed Feats are much better than anything Sakura ever showed.

xxgaaraluvxx
04-03-2010, 10:28 AM
is there even any competition here. hidan would beat her so easy. sakura is sort of wimpy most of the time..no offense.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Rape Thread.

ShikaIssun
04-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Rape Thread.
o_O ...

ShikaIssun
04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Hidan would when in two seconds against her. (But that's my opinion.)

Lady Tsunade
04-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah even if Sakura landed a punch on Hidan so what?

we have seen Hidan fall from great heights and get tank bone crunching blows

So all of you who say that Sakura's punches would break Hidan's bones and render his immortality useless because he won't be able to move.

Yeah your kinda wrong.
If Sakura landed a punch on Hidan it could crush all his bones and render him unable to move.Which would give Sakura the win.

But that isnt happening.Unless Sakura
A)Starts within about 5m
B)Punches the ground and destroys Hidans Jashin Symbol(knocking Hidan over in the process) while he draws it
and C)Punches him while he lies on the ground.

Sakura isnt winning Im afraid.

Kazumi Saitama
04-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Really? What kind of combination is this? Hidan is much faster than Sakura. Hidan would destroy her unless she managed to hit Hidan one good time.

Kakashi-senpai
04-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Hidan has kepp up with Kakashi in combat speed and Asuma while dodging Shikamaru's shadow jutsu.

I agree with kisame there is no way that sakura can win.