PDA

View Full Version : How is.... *Spoiler Alert!*

Kakuzu
04-02-2010, 06:53 AM
Wait. I thought Sasori's body is now in Kankuro's possession. So, how is Sasori have another body? Is it possibley his real body? :?:

Discuss.

MoonStarNinja4
04-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Remember when Orochimaru had summoned the First and Second Hokage during his fight with the Third Hokage? He had to use two sacrafices (the two Sound ninja) to use the technique and it made them look like the First and Second Hokage. So in a sense they, the First and Second Hokage, were revived.

So it's not really Sasori's body, it's probably a random dead person that looks like Sasori.
The same goes for the rest of the Akatsuki that were brought back.
That's all I can think of for now.

Kakuzu
04-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Remember when Orochimaru had summoned the First and Second Hokage during his fight with the Third Hokage? He had to use two sacrafices (the two Sound ninja) to use the technique and it made them look like the First and Second Hokage. So in a sense they, the First and Second Hokage, were revived.

So it's not really Sasori's body, it's probably a random dead person that looks like Sasori.
That's all I can think of for now.

Yeah, but this could be a diffrent type of re-animation that Kabuto conjoined with Orochimaru's version to create an ultimate re-animation technique. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens... :???:

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 11:34 AM

That's all I can think of for now.This is true. But it's amazing how he can make a random person appear the same as someone else and also have their abilities and strengths. Edo Tensei sure is something.

zerosameri
04-02-2010, 11:35 AM
15th thread on this?

Narutorious
04-02-2010, 11:39 AM
I will put what I type in the other topic...

The Edo Tensei does not use the original body, but a sacrificed ninja surrounded by dust and mud to create a likeness of the soul's original form. The thing that is revived is only the soul of the summoned.

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 11:48 AM
15th thread on this?What can ya say? It was an interesting and breath-taking episode. xD

@Narutorious: We've established that already. But it's incredible how the sacrificed decoy still has the same abilities as of whomever they're appearing as.

C4 Karura
04-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Shikamaru9 already made this exact thread. Here was my response there, so people don't say I'm off-topic:
Oh! I had forgotten that! Nice job pointing out a confusing contradiction on Kishi's part! Then again, they were shown within 30 chapters of each other, so it probably isn't retcon, but has an explanation he's been planning.

Hidden Ninja45
04-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Alread a thread about this.

Kabuto's jutsu doesn't resurrect the real body.

Kabuto must of used the bodies of those people we first saw him fighting to use the jutsu.