PDA

View Full Version : A Certain Someone is gonna be pissed...

Yori
04-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Once he learns that Itachi's body is being used as a jutsu, and Kabuto is going to join Madara's side. We all know that certain someone is the cocky Sasuke but there could be an up for this....

The Relationship between Madara and Sasuke could start cracking...

How do you think Sasuke reaction is going to be

Cyl
04-02-2010, 02:38 AM
I think Sasuke will go nuts and reveal his EMS on Kabutomaru and rape him.

Wooster
04-02-2010, 04:39 AM
Sasuke is already nuts, so he will actually be happy. He really is that insane.

uzumakisgirl
04-02-2010, 05:28 AM
idk i wonder maybe mad !!

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze
04-02-2010, 05:31 AM
I will kill Kabuto

Raiden
04-02-2010, 05:39 AM
EMS on Kabuto, and ya think Kabuto is going to sit back and die, ya are really stupid, did ya forget Kabuto has Kisame like Regen, and if Sasuke even trys to fight Kabuto, it's going to become a 6 on 1, did ya forget Sasori, Genjutsu don't work on him since he's a Puppet, what about Deidara, he's the Uchihas weakness, then we got Itachi who well fight Sasuke at full power thanks to Kabuto, then we well also add Kakuzu and Pain, and it's over, Kabuto is the one whos going to do all the Rapeing

C4 Karura
04-02-2010, 06:42 AM
I can't believe this. Another thread about the same thing?! Why can't people bother to check the 20 most recent threads in the Town Bookstore before they make one? `#( (No offense to the OP, but this is like the 16th thread in TB this week saying something that others already have.) Anyway, so someone doesn't Down Rep me for being "off topic", this could be a thing that forces Sasuke to wake up and go back to Konoha. More likely, though, is that he'll just be mildly annoyed with Madara for "disgracing Itachi's body", or something like that.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Sasuke needs to go to anger management classes.

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I can already assume that Sasuke will be enraged and attempt to kill Kabuto with yet another new technique. xD He may even try to kill Madara too, because he may be associating with Kabuto. (Madara hasn't confirmed his alliance with Kabuto yet)

Ellie
04-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I think sasuke will be shocked that kabuto is starting to look like orochimaru also he will be highly annoyed that he used itachi as a jutsu also sasuke better watch out because kabuto probably only joined to get closer to sasuke then kill him to avenge orochimaru.

Hidden Ninja45
04-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Maybe this will lead up to a Madara vs. Sasuke fight. Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, so, before Sasuke uses them on anyone, he will find out about this and want to fight Madara and Kabuto. I have always thought that Sasuke would fight Madara at some point, and it be going to happen soon.

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Maybe this will lead up to a Madara vs. Sasuke fight. Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, so, before Sasuke uses them on anyone, he will find out about this and want to fight Madara and Kabuto. I have always thought that Sasuke would fight Madara at some point, and it be going to happen soon.Yeah I pretty much said the same thing. You know how Sasuke is when it comes to someone doing something bad to him. Revenge time!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Although if Madara is smart, he should take advantage of Kabuto and double cross him when he's done with him. As soon as Kabuto does something for Madara, he can inform Sasuke about Kabuto manipulating Itachi. Even if it's just a corpse in the appearance of Itachi, Sasuke will still go crazy with revenge and probably make him even stronger.