PDA

View Full Version : Kurenai vs Itachi moment

Dboe20
04-01-2010, 06:28 PM
While looking at the four main leaf jounin battling Itachi and Kisame and i noticed the small 5 second fight of Kurenai vs Itachi. i think that battle should have been longer, to prove Kurenai being a bit stronger in Genjutsu but not at Itachi's level. Like a pure genjutsu battle between the two best genjutsu users was what i would have wanted to see. Anyone agree?

Hidden Ninja45
04-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I wish they would of shown Kurenai fight more. She was in some fillers, but they don't count. She seems really underappricated.

Noctis Arashi
04-01-2010, 07:51 PM
She got destroyed by her own best jutsu.....

jz333
04-01-2010, 09:38 PM
While looking at the four main leaf jounin battling Itachi and Kisame and i noticed the small 5 second fight of Kurenai vs Itachi. i think that battle should have been longer, to prove Kurenai being a bit stronger in Genjutsu but not at Itachi's level. Like a pure genjutsu battle between the two best genjutsu users was what i would have wanted to see. Anyone agree?

i agree we haven't seen enough of her. maybe she should of fought against hidan?

[Shikamaru]
04-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Well she did save that crazed genjutsu girl

Dboe20
04-02-2010, 07:21 AM
i agree we haven't seen enough of her. maybe she should of fought against hidan?

I dont think hidan would mind beign hurt by mental afflictid pain most genjutsu cause, maybe she could trap him in his own mind tho . she need ninjutsu to fight most of the akatsuki i'm sure she has some shes a jounin.

I wanted to see her fight konan but with her being prego and all i doubt that. All the orther jounin had a moment but all kurenai has done is get pregnant. shame on you kishi

Dboe20
04-02-2010, 07:29 AM
If anyone remembers the (shippuuden spoiler) Sasuke vs Itachi fight where it was a pure genjutsu fight in the beging thats whjat i wanted to see between Kurenai and Itachi. I wanted Kurenai to turn the floor into petals making both of them sink, itach appear behind her stabbing her. her appearing behind him and so on and so on. i would write the whole seen as how i wanted to see it but then it would become a fanfic...??

UGK
04-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah but it wouldn't last that long because Itachi's genjutsu is too much for Kurenai, and his Sharingan protects him from her genjutsus. That's why it ended so quickly, because he was that much better than her.

THE susanoo
08-02-2011, 04:23 AM
it wouldent of lasted long and way as once itachi thought she was able to compeat with his level of genjutsu, he'd totaly rape her with mangykou :P

Shikamaru Nara
08-02-2011, 05:07 AM
That wouldn't have proved Kurenai, because her ass would've had a more detailed whooping.

Hoorah Itachi!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-21-2011, 07:59 PM
itachi is more skilled than kurenai at genjutsu
but she had her screentime with yakumo(the little girl who paints and uses genjutsu)

XxSharinganxX
12-17-2011, 09:07 PM
That would be interesting but you know that Itachi wins hands down. He has the sharingan, and possesses countless genjustu. There is a rule for taking on an Uchiha, part of it is "one on one, flee. There is no way you can win"

Rasengan SageX5
12-18-2011, 04:15 AM
She lost so quickly because of Itachi's complete mastery of illusions(which surpasses even her knowledge) and plus his Sharingan lets him see through hers and choose the best counter(which in that case was turning her own illusion back on her.) She was just completely outclassed and was going up against an Uchiha, who as we all know, count on the completely haxx abilities of their Sharingans rather than their own skills.

SageKakashi
02-28-2012, 03:36 AM
I think Kurenai could at the very least give Itachi a decent genjutsu battle.

MinatoXNaruto
02-28-2012, 05:06 AM
If anyone remembers the (shippuuden spoiler) Sasuke vs Itachi fight where it was a pure genjutsu fight in the beging thats whjat i wanted to see between Kurenai and Itachi. I wanted Kurenai to turn the floor into petals making both of them sink, itach appear behind her stabbing her. her appearing behind him and so on and so on. i would write the whole seen as how i wanted to see it but then it would become a fanfic...??
Even if that did happen, and somehow Kurenai was managing to hold her own like that, Itachi would eventually get bored and use tsukiyomi. Get well soon Kurenai.

TatsumiTora
02-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Itachi would probably win against Kurenai, but~~~ We'll see more Kurenai screentime :)

Sone
03-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Itachi FTW

Aogari
04-12-2012, 07:09 AM
I completely agree. It would've been awesome to see their battle last longer, however, as others have pointed out, Itachi has the ultimate advantage of possessing Sharingan.

The Naruto wiki says Kurenai has huge talent for genjutsu, but I wasn't that impressed with what she showed during the filler with Yakumo. Still, I really like her character, so I hope her abilities are expanded on.

MinatoXNaruto
04-12-2012, 07:51 AM
We did see her, in that filler with the genjutsu girl.

Rule 1: Do NOT fight Itachi Uchiha

Rule 2: If you try to battle or overpower Itachi's genjutsu with your own genjutsu, you're going to get stomped. That goes for anyone, unless you are Shisui Uchiha

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-12-2012, 12:16 PM
I agree that it would've been nice to see Kurenai and Itachi's genjutsu battle last a bit longer. We could've seen even more feats from Kurenai. She does seem pretty strong. But sadly, Kishi clearly thinks most women are weak.

SasoriMine4Eva
04-17-2012, 08:55 PM
It wouldn't matter. The outcome would be the same.

D 2008
04-17-2012, 10:04 PM
It would have been nice to see a longer fight between them. I love genjutsu vs. genjutsu fights. I know that Itachi is way better then Kurenai at genjutsu but he could have played with her a bit.