Hozuki Suigetsu
04-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Whatever happened to Hidan's Sythe?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Forgot.

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 02:52 PM
It was buried with him if I remember correctly.

Here's what happened (If my memory serves me):

Shikamaru had him tied up and Hidan dropped his Scythe on the ground probably because he knew he was beat. The Scythe waws dropped under Hidan, and when he blew up, it was either ruined, or it got buried with him.

Jashinist_Hidan
04-01-2010, 02:57 PM
no acctually, the wire broke from the paper bomb explosion, shikamaru the posseded hidan and stated to attakc kakuzu. shikamaru, then again after letting hidan break free from the shadow possesion jutsu, possessed him again, making him drop his sythe at the battle where kakuzu and the rest of them fight, then shikamaru blows hidan up ( Deidara: Hidan go KABOOM! * evil snicker*) um, so comtinuing, hidan the *dies* in the hole and threatens shikamru and all that other fancy stuff. so his scythe is still bassically with kakuzu n kakashi n everyone else after that idk.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-01-2010, 03:03 PM
You are correct... Hidan did drop it when Shikamaru started his shadow possesion. They were in the area where Kakuzu was.

Hidden Ninja45
04-01-2010, 04:06 PM
You are correct... Hidan did drop it when Shikamaru started his shadow possesion. They were in the area where Kakuzu was.
Yeah, that's what I remember.

I guess they just left the Sythe lying there on the ground.

garra12345
04-01-2010, 04:09 PM
It was buried with him if I remember correctly.

Here's what happened (If my memory serves me):

Shikamaru had him tied up and Hidan dropped his Scythe on the ground probably because he knew he was beat. The Scythe waws dropped under Hidan, and when he blew up, it was either ruined, or it got buried with him.

He's right it got buried with him when Shikamuru there the lighter at him with paper bombs.

Noctis Arashi
04-01-2010, 04:09 PM
*goes and grabs it*

Krux
02-20-2011, 02:57 PM
*takes the scythe and goes into a temple casually*