PDA

View Full Version : Ike vs Saucegay

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Ike (Fire Emblem) vs Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) *Pukes*

This is Curse Mark Saucegay, no MS.

Haha, how do you like that you jerk?! No MS!

Yellow Flash
04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Although Ike is one of my favorites the Sauce still takes this with ease.

Sauce was able to go toe in toe with Itachi even though itachi wasn't bloodlusted thats still a big feat.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Going toe to toe with someone who wants you to kill them is a really big feat.

ECW Original
04-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Is this the Ike from Brawl,because that's the only one I know of.

Sasori_X
04-01-2010, 01:43 PM
The problem I see with this fight is that Ike comes from a game in which we can't truly know his feats as well. Unless some novel or manga is written about Ike's abilities, we have to resort to guessing.

However lets say that Ike's power lv is that of the Naruto universe, from looking how sluggish Ike is in Brawl, I believe saucegaylord overpowers Ike with speed. But Ike should be able to take down saucegaylord if he somehow gets a hit on him. Though I can be wrong, I don't know a whole lot about Ike that much. Someone give me some Ike feats so maybe we can tell.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Yeah, Ike from Fire Emblem is Ike from Brawl. But like I've mentioned before there's a video game where DBZ and Naruto characters fight on par with each other so Video game feats could deem useless.

There actually is a Fire Emblem manga, it could be somewhat a source to their power.

Path of radiance was a great game and from the first cutscene I could only assume Ike would turn out to be some beast, later on he gets Ragnell.

Sasuke
04-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Sasuke still takes this with ease, I doubt Ike could go toe to toe with higher ranking ninjas in Naruto which includes anyone that is as strong as a Jonin or higher.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 10:34 PM
STOP WANKING SASUKE! Just because he wins every fight, I mean change your signature it makes me want to... RAGE!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

e710
04-01-2010, 10:38 PM
STOP WANKING SASUKE! Just because he wins every fight, I mean change your signature it makes me want to... RAGE!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

CCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK is how he wanted to end it but i think sasuke wins cause he is awesome and i don't fell like giving a real reason cause i can't.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Actually nope, that's how the rage face goes :hmpf