PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Kishi is stressed cause he contradicted himself

yokokurama
04-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Well I'm just thinking, didn't he say in an interview a few weeks ago that the upcoming battle between Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Madara would result in:
-One of them dead
-One of them would never be a ninja again

Well nothing big has changed unless we haven't seen the full effects of the battle. I know Kishimoto is not sick because of this, but maybe he was planning something about this and got fixated on trying to bring together two different storyline ideas. Well hopefully its not too bad for him. But mainly I'm just curious what he meant by the one ninja dying and one never being a ninja again.

Sasori_X
04-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Bleh, Kishi has shown multiple times that he goes against his own words in interviews. So don't take them likely.

mrsticky005
04-01-2010, 02:10 PM
I'd rather Kishimoto just not tell us things in interviews unless they were going to actually happen. Or just tell us things that might be interesting but don't matter.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-01-2010, 02:27 PM
He probably said that and then he thought it was stupid. So, he created something else.

mrsticky005
04-01-2010, 02:37 PM
He probably said that and then he thought it was stupid. So, he created something else.

He should just be like...sorry guys can't tell you that.

Noctis Arashi
04-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Well I'm just thinking, didn't he say in an interview a few weeks ago that the upcoming battle between Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Madara would result in:
-One of them dead
-One of them would never be a ninja again

Well nothing big has changed unless we haven't seen the full effects of the battle. I know Kishimoto is not sick because of this, but maybe he was planning something about this and got fixated on trying to bring together two different storyline ideas. Well hopefully its not too bad for him. But mainly I'm just curious what he meant by the one ninja dying and one never being a ninja again.

I bet Kakshi=never a ninja again

Naruto or sauske= dead....

Kakashi-sama
04-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I bet Kakshi=never a ninja again

Naruto or sauske= dead....

I would be so upset and sad and depressed and soaked in sorrow if Kakashi cant be a ninja again!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< sigh why does he have to tell us things like that -.- i rather just read it every week and make random guess lol, i hope that doesn't happen really any one of them, death is enough

Hidden Ninja45
04-01-2010, 03:45 PM
I'd rather Kishimoto just not tell us things in interviews unless they were going to actually happen. Or just tell us things that might be interesting but don't matter.
Well, he is the creator of the series, so he can change how the story goes. He might have one idea in mind during an interview, but he then gets a contradicting (and to him better) idea later on.

mrsticky005
04-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Well, he is the creator of the series, so he can change how the story goes. He might have one idea in mind during an interview, but he then gets a contradicting (and to him better) idea later on.

I don't care if he wants to change his mind or not.
But he shouldn't lead people on if he wasn't absolutely sure.
He should just say "Keep reading and you might find out."
It's false advertisement unless he actually does what he
says he will do in these interviews and yes it is advertisement
because the point of these interviews is for people think

Oh that happens eventually in the story.
I can't wait!

And then continue to buy the series waiting for that one event.
But then it never happens or it gets changed.

It's bad enough that the one Sasuke fight I want to see
"Sasuke vs Zetsu" still hasn't happened yet. I mean
was Kishimoto just messing with us when he had
Sasuke say that he would fry Zetsu with Amaterasu?

We get Sasuke vs Everyone else in these pointless battles
and it makes everyone sick of Sasuke because there's
virtually no development of the character.
For a moment we think Sasuke has now gone wacky on us
with Sasuke vs Danzo but then he returns to his whiny self.

It's annoying because Sasuke could easily be one of the coolest
characters in the series. But Kishimoto is holding him back.
He's making him into the next Hayden Christensen. UGH!

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-01-2010, 04:55 PM
You're right, he says these things so we will keep reading. I wish he would stop saying things like this in the interviews. I guess he's afraid people will stop reading Naruto. Kishi just needs to keep doing what he did with Part 1 of Naruto.

Kaen Mikami
04-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Masashi Kishimoto not only contradicts himself in interviews(I didn't know he did that actually, but if you say so), but within his themes in the series, so I doubt that that would be making him sick, since this is nothing new.

katsu uchiha
04-01-2010, 05:23 PM
I would be so upset and sad and depressed and soaked in sorrow if Kakashi cant be a ninja again!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< sigh why does he have to tell us things like that -.- i rather just read it every week and make random guess lol, i hope that doesn't happen really any one of them, death is enough

i agree!

Rasen_Chidori
04-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I don't think that that was the fight that Kishi was refering to. Because Madara didn't really fight, he showed up and said a few words then left with Sasuke. It could be that the fight will happen later.

Kisame
04-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Does anyone actually have a link or something to that interview, I've seen a lot of people refer to it, but I've never seen it confirmed or anything.

mrsticky005
04-02-2010, 01:50 PM
You're right, he says these things so we will keep reading. I wish he would stop saying things like this in the interviews. I guess he's afraid people will stop reading Naruto. Kishi just needs to keep doing what he did with Part 1 of Naruto.

Nah, doing what he did in Part 1 isn't necessarily better. Kishimoto should
just write what he wants to write and focus on the actual plot to develop.
I think a lot of times though he writes random stuff so he can more time
to think about the stuff he actually wants to write. At this point people
will read Naruto until it ends for the sake of closure.