PDA

View Full Version : Flying Dutchman vs DB/Z/GT

Vivi
04-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Spongebob's Flying Dutchman against the entire Dragon series and GT.

Can he make it with his Powers?

If not who takes him out?

ECW Original
04-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Isn't he intangible?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-01-2010, 08:51 AM
Dragonball Z

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Dragonball Z

Proof?

zebrakiller
04-01-2010, 12:38 PM
we did this one. needs more guidelines since dutchie is a ghost and technically cant be killed, plus has massive toonforce on his side.

superman
04-01-2010, 07:39 PM
we did this one. needs more guidelines since dutchie is a ghost and technically cant be killed, plus has massive toonforce on his side.
And that's why it usually isn't a good idea to have characters with ridiculous toon force in vs matches. Those characters are just too broken since they have no defined limit to their abilities. Such a character could pretty much pull any ability out of thin air for the sake of winning, so I say we have to set clear boundaries of its power to make it even a candidate for any vs battles.

Slack 40
04-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Flying Dutchman flying dutchman has a power level way over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway he's a ghost he can't be killed unless your
http://www.reelmovienews.com/files/ghostbusters-logo_299x254.jpg(ghost busters)
Dutchy would just go through all of DBZ's attacks he hasn't shown any weakness to anything plus he's from spongebob they live through anything :P

e710
04-01-2010, 08:03 PM
They wish a pone Shenron and tell Shenron to get rid of his soul.

superman
04-01-2010, 08:31 PM
They wish a pone Shenron and tell Shenron to get rid of his soul.
Actually that should do the trick. And the Flying Dutchman would become Kami's 2nd assistant gardener for the rest of eternity. ;)

Btw, isn't DBZ full of toon force too? Just think about it.

zebrakiller
04-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Actually that should do the trick. And the Flying Dutchman would become Kami's 2nd assistant gardener for the rest of eternity. ;)

Btw, isn't DBZ full of toon force too? Just think about it.
just the typical anime force, but ppl still get seriously injured, maimed n killed without recovering from it...

ur not new here are u?

superman
04-02-2010, 02:58 AM
just the typical anime force, but ppl still get seriously injured, maimed n killed without recovering from it...

ur not new here are u?
Then wouldn't it be more sensible to compare Flying Dutchman to another Toonforce fiction like Looney Toons? I mean the only plausible way we could make him usable against DBZ/GT verse is by taking away his overly broken/toon force powers. Then he'll just be another ordinary ghost drifting in the Afterlife in DBverse and be not much of a threat at all.

Or we could make him usable by limiting him only to the powers we haven seen him use. That would at least give him a well defined limit of powers. And take away his intangibility or at least only make him partially or temporary intangible only under certain circumstances? And make his ectoplasma breath a Ki based attack? Yeah, that would be how we properly intergrated the FD into DBZ lol.

And yeah I am new on this forum.

Skylar
04-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Then wouldn't it be more sensible to compare Flying Dutchman to another Toonforce fiction like Looney Toons? I mean the only plausible way we could make him usable against DBZ/GT verse is by taking away his overly broken/toon force powers. Then he'll just be another ordinary ghost drifting in the Afterlife in DBverse and be not much of a threat at all.

Or we could make him usable by limiting him only to the powers we haven seen him use. That would at least give him a well defined limit of powers. And take away his intangibility or at least only make him partially or temporary intangible only under certain circumstances? And make his ectoplasma breath a Ki based attack? Yeah, that would be how we properly intergrated the FD into DBZ lol.

And yeah I am new on this forum.
I Agree. I think the main part some people make battleground fights like this(and I mean no offence by this at all to anyone) is either because A-They just don't like fair fights, or B-They like to put powerful characters up against what seem like pathetic characters who have extremley broken abilities..........

For example, there was a thread a while back that had Naruto vs Danny Phantom(no restrictions)-And what did almost everyone put? "Danny goes invisible and freezes Naruto" or "Danny flies into the air and spams energy blasts". These kinds of fights get on my nerves because if u try and think of some way the other character can win and post it, someone almost imediatley disproves you with a completley narautic statement(no offence to anyone).........................`@x)

Hibari Kyoya
04-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Troll Thread? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Dutchman turns them all into fruits and turns himself into a vegetarian. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Skylar
04-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Troll Thread? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Dutchman turns them all into fruits and turns himself into a vegetarian. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Exactly, thats what could happen. Not to mention, a thread like this "Flying Dutchman vs DBZverse" has already been made, and if I'm not mistaken V-valentine made that one too(no offence or anything V-valentine)............

superman
04-02-2010, 05:46 PM
This thread is stupid. There is a reason toonforce cartoons like Spongebob and most Nicklelonian and Warner Bros cartoons aren't ever used in serious vs matches (which this unintentionally isn't).