04-01-2010, 05:03 AM
Who would win, and why?

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 08:11 AM
5th Gate Lee.

1 Tail Naruto get speedblitzed.

Shinobi killer
04-01-2010, 08:12 AM
1 tail Naruto, he's faster and much stronger...

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-01-2010, 08:14 AM
The Bacon.:mrgreen:

Both chokes on the Bacon when they get hungry.:mrgreen:

So Bacon wins.:mrgreen:

Vivi
04-01-2010, 08:15 AM
5th Gate Lee can only stay in it for such a redicilous short time it all depends if he can use this time.

What were KN1 Naruto Feats again if I may ask?

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 08:17 AM
5th Gate Lee can only stay in it for such a redicilous short time it all depends if he can use this time.

What were KN1 Naruto Feats again if I may ask?

Well, he had Chakra Branching, and if I remember correctly, he might've been at least sonic. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 08:18 AM

Are you drunk?

Did you see what 5th Gate did to Gaara?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-01-2010, 08:19 AM

Yo are you okay?

Vivi
04-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Are you drunk?

Did you see what 5th Gate did to Gaara?

I'm still hated that Gaara won that Battle.=/

What saved Gaara there was Plot.Lee was the True Winner.
Even Kakashi was beyond impressed and calling Lee a Genius.

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 08:22 AM

Yeah, horrible thing to happen. Gaara is useless now, all he did was get himself killed.

But yeah. Lee tears KN1 apart.

Miles Edgeworth
04-01-2010, 11:49 AM

Same here, that was an epic battle and if not for the plot it most certainly would have gone to Lee.

But to be honest I'm not sure about Gated Lee beating KN1. KN1's chakra shroud would cause trouble for Lee and it has long range.

Lee is definitely faster than KN1 is but the problem is that once KN1 takes all the hits, one Rasengan should take Lee out. Naruto's taken a Chidori and survived, so it would certainly take a lot of hits to take KN1 out.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna have to say the Saucegay vs. Gaara fight may make a big factor here. Although Lee hasn't shown much since the skip, and KN1 Naruto has some tanking feats, Sasuke barely busted Gaara's sand, because it made him freak out he must've used up a lot of Chakra infusing it with that sand. Which implies that the sand was more powerful, since Gaara had Sand Armor during the fight with Lee. Lee bypassed it and Sasuke barely did. So in that case, seeing Sasuke's Chidori break Naruto's arm, I'm doubting he can Regenerate from Lee's attacks.

e710
04-01-2010, 12:43 PM
I think 1 tail naruto would win. When Lee goes to attack Naruto he will get burned or hurt from the kyuubis cloak and all of Lee's attack are taijutsu so Lee will get hurt when he tries to attack. If Lee tries to use primary lotus i think naruto would get out of the it cause he has sharp nails so he could rip it. If lee tries hidden lotus i think naruto will take a lot of damage, and all other attacks like punches or kicks will hurt Lee from the 9tails cloak and so will hidden lotus. Also Lee cant stay in 5 gates for a while but naruto can and naruto in 1tail mode can make at least 2 hundred clones and if they are all tring to hit Lee i think Lee will get screwed and if he gets hit by 9tail version rasengan will f*** lee up badly. So i think Naruto can hold Lee of until he cant handle 5 gates anymore and then he kills Lee.

Miles Edgeworth
04-01-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm gonna have to say the Saucegay vs. Gaara fight may make a big factor here. Although Lee hasn't shown much since the skip, and KN1 Naruto has some tanking feats, Sasuke barely busted Gaara's sand, because it made him freak out he must've used up a lot of Chakra infusing it with that sand. Which implies that the sand was more powerful, since Gaara had Sand Armor during the fight with Lee. Lee bypassed it and Sasuke barely did. So in that case, seeing Sasuke's Chidori break Naruto's arm, I'm doubting he can Regenerate from Lee's attacks.

The thing about Lee is that even though he may pack more power than Sasuke, he has nothing to protect him from the chakra shroud.

On top of that, Sasuke improved a lot by the time Naruto vs Sasuke happened since the Chunin Exams.

Each attack Lee uses will result in him getting himself injured.

Me thinks CS2 Sasuke's Chidori>>>>>>>>>Chunin Exam Sasuke's Chidori that had trouble with the sand. On top of that, Chidori is charged with chakra, which allowed him to actually damage Naruto. Unfortunately, Lee does not have the same fighting style as Sasuke.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah but did he really advance much if at all? I thought all he did in that time was attempt to fight Sakon, then take some pills and fall asleep. I don't remember, but I know for sure he wasn't in CS2 when he broke Naruto's arm, he hit Naruto twice with a Chidori. If Lee's in five gates, hence the name of the fifth gate, just entering the Gates I don't see him caring about it hurting him.

Miles Edgeworth
04-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Yeah but did he really advance much if at all? I thought all he did in that time was attempt to fight Sakon, then take some pills and fall asleep. I don't remember, but I know for sure he wasn't in CS2 when he broke Naruto's arm, he hit Naruto twice with a Chidori. If Lee's in five gates, hence the name of the fifth gate, just entering the Gates I don't see him caring about it hurting him.

I'm pretty sure that Sasuke was training sometime in the manga because he was pissed at his failure to save his teammates when fighting Gaara, but if it was anime only then my mistake.

Well I'm pretty sure Naruto's arm was fine until he fought CS2 Sasuke, but I don't know for sure.

Even if Lee doesn't feel the pain, the shroud would burn through his skin and eventually that would cause a problem and his attacks would weaken. On top of that, Naruto should be able to heal from physical attacks such as Lee's.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-01-2010, 02:54 PM
I agree with Kittan, KN1 has a chakra aura that burns, and everytime Lee hit Naruto he would be hurt as well. In Oro's fight with KN4 he shot a big snake at KN4's arm, and it just melted, KN1 has similar properties, just at a weaker scale. Lee is faster than KN1, but KN1 is still fast, so it's not like he isn't gonna get any hits. Lee's chakra isn't painful to touch. Also KN1 can extend its chakra into large large arms, giving him the advantage in long/mediun range fighting. Also Lee's 5th Gate causes alot of physical stress and pain, and it can only last a short time, where as KN1 actually uses chakra to heal Naruto,as shown in his fight with CS2 Sasuke, orignial Naruto. Sasuke hit Naruto, Naruto missed because he couldn't bring himself to hurt Sasuke)right through the chest (right side, since Sasuke had the knack of not going for vital spots.) and Naruto was later shown laying on the ground, Hole in his shirt/sweatshirt and then under that, was skin because the Nine tails chakra healed him, fast. And also it causes no pain or stress to Naruto.

Also KN1 can use Vermilion Rasengan (Nine Tailed Rasengan) and he can do it quickly, with only one hand, and no shadow clones.

One hit by Vermilion Rasengan, and Lee is done. Also Lee is under a time restraint, he only has a few minutws to kill KN1. Or else his 5th Gate will run out and he will be done.