PDA

View Full Version : The End of Naruto?

hinata914
04-01-2010, 03:23 AM
I read somewhere that Naruto was only going to be 500 chapters long...but I just don`t see how it can end in the next few chapters. Is this true?

darkjam
04-01-2010, 03:24 AM
I don't think so... it will end soon, but not THAT soon.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-01-2010, 03:25 AM
I heard it was still going to be going for quite a while.

darkjam
04-01-2010, 03:27 AM
Well the plot has been decided until the end... all that's left is 2 draw it >.> if the rest has all been planned out, it can't be 2 long until it's finished...

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Not technically true, I have been writing a book series and have each book planned out. However, I am still almost four full books from writing my last chapter.

darkjam
04-01-2010, 03:33 AM
WOW!!! Well then i'm wrong... but i can't really see them making it much longer... i mean

Sasuke got Itachi's eyes and now Naruto is gonna learn to control the Kyuubi, they are both getting ready for the final fight... which im guessing will come soon... and when they fight the series will end right?

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-01-2010, 03:46 AM
No not true. Narutos goal from the get go pretty much, has been to save Sasuke, so i believe he will. Also they're in the middle of a world wide ninja war against Madara....It won't end to soon.

totalNightmare
04-01-2010, 04:13 AM
^Troll.

It will be finished when it's finished. Kishi never talk it being about 500 chapters long.

zerosameri
04-01-2010, 11:34 AM
It's can't end in the next 11 chapters. Kishi said this year

Naruto still has a great ways to go. A good 2 years still. Possibly more if it's needed.

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Well, it's most likely not going to be 500 chapters......more like 550?

naruto_jock
04-01-2010, 11:40 AM
I hope it goes on for A LOT longer. Kishimoto-san will probably cover:

1) How Naruto and Sasuke train for their battle.
2) What Madara does in the up coming war and whether he'll get new members for Akatsuki.
3) What the details of the Ninja War will be. i.e. who dies, who survives, and what not.
4) Who Naruto ends up with in the end. (please let it be Hinata. lol)
-and-
5) If the story will be left open for a "New Generation" of ninja to come.

If you ask me, that seems a lot to cover. 'Nuff said. :mrgreen:

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-01-2010, 11:41 AM
WOW!!! Well then i'm wrong... but i can't really see them making it much longer... i mean

Sasuke got Itachi's eyes and now Naruto is gonna learn to control the Kyuubi, they are both getting ready for the final fight... which im guessing will come soon... and when they fight the series will end right?

No one ever said Naruto and Sasuke would be the final battle, it was merely speculation. Truth of the matter is, Naruto vs. Sasuke is nothing more than a highly organized subplot that has gotten a lot of attention. Either, Naruto will kill Sasuke and be done with it or Naruto will save Sasuke and bring him back to the Hidden Leaf Village. Neither of these two things will be easy though. So what if Sasuke died right now? What about Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and all the other akatsuki members who just got revived? Even if Sasuke were to die tomorrow, what about them?

It's can't end in the next 11 chapters. Kishi said this year

Thanks for finding the quote I was speaking of. Have some rep.

zerosameri
04-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks for finding the quote I was speaking of. Have some rep.
You were looking for that quote? Your post made no seens to me. XD
But thanks for the rep :mrgreen:

MinatoUchiha
04-01-2010, 03:37 PM
around the begining, Kishi said he planned for around 500 chapters. but what if he wanted more character development and more suspension to the final fight?? it could last as long as he wants now, and i'm thinking to around 560-580

Hidden Ninja45
04-01-2010, 03:38 PM
I think the Naruto series is going to last waaaaaaaaaay more than 500 chapters. Because of recent events, it seems like the series is going to last for a looooooooooong time.

katsu uchiha
04-01-2010, 03:51 PM
i agree that naruto will go on for many years to come, kishi wouldn`t do that, where the series is at right now, people are thinking that it might end but its not, remember kishi`s interview for 2010? well he said this was gonna be kakashi`s year and he said some other things too, so if you ask me, the series isn`t gonna end anytime soon.

Rotate
04-01-2010, 03:57 PM
If it lasts for more than another year it won't be that great in my opinion.

zerosameri
04-02-2010, 03:52 AM
around the begining, Kishi said he planned for around 500 chapters. but what if he wanted more character development and more suspension to the final fight?? it could last as long as he wants now, and i'm thinking to around 560-580
Unless Kishi is going to spread out Naruto big time it's not going to be 500 chapters. Naruto still has a good 2 more years maybe more. So 11 chapters spread out for 2 years will be something :lol:

i agree that naruto will go on for many years to come, kishi wouldn`t do that, where the series is at right now, people are thinking that it might end but its not, remember kishi`s interview for 2010? well he said this was gonna be kakashi`s year and he said some other things too, so if you ask me, the series isn`t gonna end anytime soon.
Kakashi's year is next year. So we have a good 2 years right now, then just add Kishi's 2 or mor years.

princezzhinata
04-02-2010, 04:12 AM
There's alot to sort out...World Ninja War 4,Sasuke vs Naruto,Couple thingie,Naruto's Parent's Background,well atleast about Kushina and lots more....So I don't think it will end soon

princezzhinata
04-02-2010, 04:12 AM
There's alot to sort out...World Ninja War 4,Sasuke vs Naruto,Couple thingie,Naruto's Parent's Background,well atleast about Kushina and lots more....So I don't think it will end soon

jz333
04-02-2010, 04:50 AM
I think the Naruto series is going to last waaaaaaaaaay more than 500 chapters. Because of recent events, it seems like the series is going to last for a looooooooooong time.

i agree because
number 1 why would kishi wanna stop producing naruto entertainment with all the revenue hes getting
number 2 its seems he continually adds more themes to the already planned out plot. kishi is a writer, writers get new ideas, the new ideas continue the story of naruto or other ninjas in the naruto universe.
i think naruto still has a ways to go, for example sasuke might have a son or sakura becomes a rogue ninja? you never no with kishi hes just a great story teller.

jz333
04-02-2010, 04:50 AM
believe it!

uzumakisgirl
04-02-2010, 05:32 AM
i dont think is gonna end that soon!!