PDA

View Full Version : Sasori is NOT invincible!

lolitaninja
04-01-2010, 02:25 AM
Not to bash or anything, but doesn't it seem like Sasori's fandom is kind of making him out to be somewhat of a...I dunno...Mary-Sue?! It seems to me that they're using the whole "Oh, he could've defeated Sakura and Chiyo but chose to die instead" argument as an excuse to make him sound like some invincible god who cannot be defeated. He is strong, I'll give him that, but invincible?! Hell no!:evil: I'm sorry, but it just annoys me that his fans won't even admit his flaws because they are so awe-struck by this character! I mean, hello?! His heart container? That's one fatal flaw about him! You shut down the heart and he's a goner!`!:) And yeah, he's dead! Get over it already! Even if he was defeated by 2 people, he's was still defeated nonetheless! So stop acting like he's so flippin' perfect because he's obviously not!

There, that's my rant. (Prepares for the flamming:shock:)

Bring it on!:twisted:

Taker369
04-01-2010, 02:27 AM
the only thing i can say is that sakura should have died fighting him other then that i agree.

Shinobi killer
04-01-2010, 02:32 AM
I think Sasori is not invincible, but now he's alive again!!!:lol:

Kisamesgirl
04-01-2010, 02:52 AM
i agree with everything you said.

Vivi
04-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Not to bash or anything, but doesn't it seem like Sasori's fandom is kind of making him out to be somewhat of a...I dunno...Mary-Sue?! It seems to me that they're using the whole "Oh, he could've defeated Sakura and Chiyo but chose to die instead" argument as an excuse to make him sound like some invincible god who cannot be defeated. He is strong, I'll give him that, but invincible?! Hell no!:evil: I'm sorry, but it just annoys me that his fans won't even admit his flaws because they are so awe-struck by this character! I mean, hello?! His heart container? That's one fatal flaw about him! You shut down the heart and he's a goner!`!:) And yeah, he's dead! Get over it already! Even if he was defeated by 2 people, he's was still defeated nonetheless! So stop acting like he's so flippin' perfect because he's obviously not!

Who said he was Invincible?

Kakashi-sama
04-01-2010, 05:58 AM
yeah he's not truly invincible and immortal, the heart container is a weakness indeed. i dont believe one can ever be truly invincible, that's not balance of power, everyone has his/her weakness that they're hiding

Ishtar
04-01-2010, 06:20 AM
yeah he's not truly invincible and immortal, the heart container is a weakness indeed. i dont believe one can ever be truly invincible, that's not balance of power, everyone has his/her weakness that they're hiding

Sasori's Quote "An opponent is only as strong as theyre weak point"

Probably meaning EVERYONE has a weakpoint and that well......ya, you can figure the rest of the quote, But I totally agree with you;)

Narutorious
04-01-2010, 08:16 AM
the only thing i can say is that sakura should have died fighting him other then that i agree.

Sakura is 1 of the 4 main characters, she isn't gonna die so early, if at all.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-01-2010, 08:31 AM
I don't like Sasori.

Hidden Ninja45
04-01-2010, 03:51 PM
He obviously wasn't invincible. The fact that he did die is proof of that. His weakness was his still human heart.

RedSandSasori
04-03-2010, 10:52 AM
When i first watched it i thought Chiyo or mayb Sakura wuz going to die with him

deidara330
04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Could you please tell me when people suddenly started saying he was invincible? Half the One Pieceverse solos him.

Chidori of Death
04-03-2010, 11:00 AM
I dont find him invincible, i just find he can survive alot

Space Cowboy Sasori
04-03-2010, 11:02 AM
I will be here...forever.

I'm omnipotent, not invincible silly.

Ellie
04-04-2010, 03:03 PM

I could'nt stop laughing when i read the end of it lol and yeah i agree with everything you said btw:D

garra12345
04-04-2010, 03:06 PM
I dont find him invincible, i just find he can survive alot

He's back da da da da sosori.