PDA

View Full Version : Saibamen (1 to 6) vs the 21st Century Humanity

superman
03-31-2010, 10:27 PM
This is how it goes. One Saibamen (or any number from 1 to 6) is teleported through sift in the space-time continuum into some heavily populated city on Dec 21, 2012, and then it starts attacking everything around it instinctively. The Saibamen are the same PL as Raditz.

In scenario 1, we get one weeks prep time for this instance. However, don't know where on this planet will the Saibaman arrive. We are obviously allowed all our weaponry (including nukes). We are given stastics on what the Saibamen are capable of, but no info on its biological make up beforehand.

In scenario 2, it is the same as scenario 1 except we get 1 year of prep time, and we know the rough geographic location (within a 100 km radius) area of where the Saibamen will appear.

In scenario 3, the Saibamen just suddenly appears out of nowhere and starts wrecking havoc.

The Saibamen will be beyond hypersonic speeds and have all its other abilities shown in the manga/anime.

For all of the above scenarios, the Saibaman can also get flight and Ki blasts and not just the melee attacks that were shown in anime/manga.
Since they are Radditz level, that automatically makes them at least mountain busters with Ki blasts.

Can we stop this force before it destroys every living thing on Earth?

Obviously, the Saibamen are blood lusted and CIS/PIS should be turned off (but if you want it then go ahead lol).

superman
04-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Oh well it looks like thread is a failure. I knew I should have made it poll instead. Could somebody delete it for me?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-01-2010, 01:12 PM
This is how it goes. One Saibamen (or any number from 1 to 6) is teleported through sift in the space-time continuum into some heavily populated city on Dec 21, 2012, and then it starts attacking everything around it instinctively. The Saibamen are the same PL as Raditz.

In scenario 1, we get one weeks prep time for this instance. However, don't know where on this planet will the Saibaman arrive. We are obviously allowed all our weaponry (including nukes). We are given stastics on what the Saibamen are capable of, but no info on its biological make up beforehand.

In scenario 2, it is the same as scenario 1 except we get 1 year of prep time, and we know the rough geographic location (within a 100 km radius) area of where the Saibamen will appear.

In scenario 3, the Saibamen just suddenly appears out of nowhere and starts wrecking havoc.

The Saibamen will be beyond hypersonic speeds and have all its other abilities shown in the manga/anime.

For all of the above scenarios, the Saibaman can also get flight and Ki blasts and not just the melee attacks that were shown in anime/manga.
Since they are Radditz level, that automatically makes them at least mountain busters with Ki blasts.

Can we stop this force before it destroys every living thing on Earth?

Obviously, the Saibamen are blood lusted and CIS/PIS should be turned off (but if you want it then go ahead lol).

Everybody knows about this. Some people don't believe in this.

Rape Thread. Off-Topic.

superman
04-01-2010, 02:12 PM
^But people on another forum I posted on don't believe that the Saibamen could solo Earth. And what do you exactly mean by 'don't believe in this'?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-01-2010, 02:15 PM
^But people on another forum I posted on don't believe that the Saibamen could solo Earth. And what do you exactly mean by 'don't believe in this'?
Can't solo Earth? They have the destructive power of nukes and can travel faster than the sound of speed but can't beat us? Lol wut?

superman
04-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Can't solo Earth? They have the destructive power of nukes and can travel faster than the sound of speed but can't beat us? Lol wut?
We could spam nukes at time. I think that should be able to take them down. Besides, we could develop bioweapons against them from extracting their DNA from the corpses they have killed or devoured, can't we. As long as we develop those before it is too late of course.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-01-2010, 02:28 PM
We could spam nukes at time. I think that should be able to take them down. Besides, we could develop bioweapons against them from extracting their DNA from the corpses they have killed or devoured, can't we. As long as we develop those before it is too late of course.
They are faster than the speed of sound and could blow the nukes up in our faceses and we would die.

superman
04-01-2010, 02:34 PM
They are faster than the speed of sound and could blow the nukes up in our faceses and we would die.
But wouldn't they get killed by split second hotter-than-the -sun's core flames from the epicenter of a nuclear bomb explosion if they tried to blitz it? And they would only be blowing nukes up if they had Ki blasts.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-01-2010, 02:36 PM
But wouldn't they get killed by split second hotter-than-the -sun's core flames from the epicenter of a nuclear bomb explosion if they tried to blitz it? And they would only be blowing nukes up if they had Ki blasts.
They can travel miles before the bomb detonates. They'd barely be affected by the blast at all. They'd likely die from radiation poisoning, but not for a few hundred years if you give them the same lifespan as Saiyans.

Also, you gave them Ki blasts in the OP, so they have them.

superman
04-01-2010, 02:43 PM
They can travel miles before the bomb detonates. They'd barely be affected by the blast at all. They'd likely die from radiation poisoning, but not for a few hundred years if you give them the same lifespan as Saiyans.

Also, you gave them Ki blasts in the OP, so they have them.
What if they didn't have Ki blasts?

What makes you think the radiation poisoning isn't killing them anytime soon. Anyways it would take them a while to destroy humanity. And couldn't there be people who out live them until they die of radiation poisoning which shouldn't take that long to kill them. Maybe a few months at most.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-01-2010, 02:51 PM
What if they didn't have Ki blasts?

And yeah the radiation poisoning isn't killing them anytime too soon.
Then we'd likely win, but the majority of our planet would be dead by the time we do. Saibamen can wipe out entire cities in minutes easily. Our best bet would be that they start to run low on energy after a while and we can catch them in their weakened state with some nukes.

EDIT: In response to your edit about the radiation, it takes years for normal people to die from radiation, and superhuman beings who can travel through space, survive the massive amount of radiation out there, and can destroy entire mountains with ease are obviously going to have more resilient bodies than us. They're not losing from radiation anytime soon.

superman
04-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Then we'd likely win, but the majority of our planet would be dead by the time we do. Saibamen can wipe out entire cities in minutes easily. Our best bet would be that they start to run low on energy after a while and we can catch them in their weakened state with some nukes.

EDIT: In response to your edit about the radiation, it takes years for normal people to die from radiation, and superhuman beings who can travel through space, survive the massive amount of radiation out there, and can destroy entire mountains with ease are obviously going to have more resilient bodies than us. They're not losing from radiation anytime soon.
Yeah just from a speed blitz they wouldn't take very long to wipe out an entire city. Then again, we could still beat them with nukes even if they had Ki blasts because what makes you think they wouldn't just try to blitz the nukes and cause it explode and potentially destroy them on contact? Of course, let's say even if the nuclear strike did kill a few of them instantaneously, the surviors might learn from that incident and from then on. They would fire Ki blasts at the nukes before they hit them or just out run the nuke explosions (which they should be able to do since they are hypersonic).

But in a fatigued state we might able to get them off guard and kill any of them (even the surviors) with a nuke strike.

superman
04-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I am surprised that on this forum nobody (besides me) thinks that it is possible for modern humanity to pull a win against one (let alone several) of these vicious over powered critters. Despite the fact that the odds are obviously against us. That's because I've posted this thread (with slightly different rules ) on other vs forums and most ppl think that 1 Saibamen has little chance of soloing us (especially on a DBZ forum) although it would be very difficult to take down with our tech. I don't know why the results would be different from here.

And could I turn this thread into a poll even though I already posted it?

zebrakiller
04-02-2010, 07:57 PM
dont worry, im headed to the hyperbolic time chamber...call me in a year.

superman
04-02-2010, 08:14 PM
dont worry, im headed to the hyperbolic time chamber...call me in a year.
lol I hope you are ready for the hard ships. And you increase your power level by several thousand times at least :D