PDA

View Full Version : Gaara vs the Tailban

superman
03-31-2010, 11:13 PM
Takes place in the middle of a desert in Afghanistan. PIS is off, but CIS can be on if you guys want it. He starts off in the middle of Taliban territory, and his goal is to kill all the Taliban soliders and/or foil their operations. So how does this go?

Raiden
03-31-2010, 11:16 PM
Tailban Own big time with RPG and Car Bomb Spam

[Shikamaru]
03-31-2010, 11:16 PM
Massive RPG/Grenade Launcher fire would cut holes through his sand shield, and bullets would eventually get through.

superman
03-31-2010, 11:17 PM
To be honest, this isn't an original thread, but I just wanted to see how you guys would respond.

Raiden
03-31-2010, 11:18 PM
ok who cares this is my 1st time seeing it and it was a funny Idea

[Shikamaru]
03-31-2010, 11:19 PM
I enjoyed the picture image I got when thinking of how it would go down.

Was worth it.

e710
03-31-2010, 11:21 PM
Sand tsunami kills all the Tailbans and his ultimate defense might protect him from some bullets but i don't think he would die. If sand tsunami doesn't to it Giant Sand Burial will kill the rest but to be realistic after one Sand tsunami a lot of the Tailbans would be running for the hills.

[Shikamaru]
03-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Sand tsunami kills all the Tailbans and his ultimate defense might protect him from some bullets but i don't think he would die. If sand tsunami doesn't to it Giant Sand Burial will kill the rest but to be realistic after one Sand tsunami a lot of the Tailbans would be running for the hills.
One RPG would blow the sand shield open, and a sniper would pick his head off.

e710
03-31-2010, 11:23 PM
If Dedara's bombs couldn't get passed Gaara's defense why would an RPG.

tanduhman
03-31-2010, 11:27 PM
;2803254']One RPG would blow the sand shield open, and a sniper would pick his head off.
i actually think that gara could handle this.. its not like gaara has to take this battle from the sky rlly. he could take this from the ground where there are buildings, and so forth to hide behind. making gaara not such an easy target to shoot at due to his mobility and giant sand wall tanking abilities.. from the ground he could probably do sand tsunami, and so fourth.. he could make it rain sand over all of the taliban.

[Shikamaru]
03-31-2010, 11:27 PM
If Dedara's bombs couldn't get passed Gaara's defense why would an RPG.
Deidara was evading multiple sand waves.

We're talking about thousands of different soldiers surrounding this man.

There is no distraction for massive RPG fire and gunners.

I'd like to see Gaara tank 150 RPGs and machine gun fire.

e710
03-31-2010, 11:36 PM
;2803277']Deidara was evading multiple sand waves.

We're talking about thousands of different soldiers surrounding this man.

There is no distraction for massive RPG fire and gunners.

I'd like to see Gaara tank 150 RPGs and machine gun fire.

I suppose all those weapons firing at Gaara, Gaara would die but i think to be realistic if you saw someone controlling sand in a dessert would you shot or run but thats not really a factor but i am just saying.

[Shikamaru]
03-31-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't recall the Talaban fearing any enemy.

Their entire rule of combat is to never surrender... Why do you think they suicide bomb?

They're fearless man.. They'll load those RPGs and blow Gaara's nuts off.

superman
03-31-2010, 11:38 PM
I suppose all those weapons firing at Gaara, Gaara would die but i think to be realistic if you saw someone controlling sand in a dessert would you shot or run but thats not really a factor but i am just saying.
Good point. Realistically most people seeing something that bizarre or surreal would high-tail out of the area, but by default in vs matches, both sides are blood lusted. Especially the side that is suppose to solo or is badly outnumbered.

e710
03-31-2010, 11:39 PM
;2803355']I don't recall the Talaban fearing any enemy.

Their entire rule of combat is to never surrender... Why do you think they suicide bomb?

They're fearless man.. They'll load those RPGs and blow Gaara's nuts off.

Even fearless men would sh!t them selves if they saw someone cause a sand tsunami.

superman
03-31-2010, 11:41 PM
Even fearless men would sh!t them selves if they saw someone cause a sand tsunami.
^True but by default in vs matches, both sides are blood lusted unless stated otherwise. I think the Taliban in that case would go on a firepower frienzy on Gaara, so it would wise for Gaara to try to out gurreilla the gurrellia Taliban. I think a frontal assault on all their forces would be suicide even for him. Talk about beating somebody with their own speciality, but that's his best and perhaps only chance of realistically winning imo.