PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 489 discussion

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 04:09 PM
So what cha think about it?

*10th thread `:P*

Page 1

Scroll Frog : Jiraiya told me to give the scroll to Naruto of something might happen to him.
Are you okay with this, Great Toad Sage ?
When Jiraiya tried to make Naruto controls the power of the Nine Tails, it went horribly wrong.
That would be against the will of Minato who purposely sealed half of the Nine Tails chakra in Naruto.

Fukasaku : Great Toad Sage, He's the one having the key of the Four Parts Seal of Kyuubi.
Can we really give it to Naruto ? What do you think ?

Sage : Summon Naruto ! I saw something about him. Then we'll see about that.

Page 2

489 : The Road to the War !

Karin : I was always treated harsly by Orochimaru, he forced me to do hard labor !
Then Sasuke comes and act like he's the boss ... And I was treated like ;);););) and ...

I'm a victim tooooo ...

Question guy : You had it rough, huh ?

Ibiki : I don't give a ;);););) about your history.
I want informations about Akatsuki, Sasuke and Kabuto.

And you, you're too sensitive.

Question Guy : I'm sorry.

Karin : Okay. But I have my terms.

Ibiki : WHAT ?

Karin : I want something to eat. I'm starving here. Give me some Katsudon, ;););););). ( Yeah, she does says "Kora" in japanese )

Page 3 :

Shizune : Eat Slowly, please.

Tsunade : It's still not enough. My Chakra is still not at full power.
I need MEAT ! If you're too slow, I'll turn back to a old lady.

Shizune : We already prepared the meeting, you can relax easy until ...

Page 4

Shizune : NO WAY ! What are you thinking, Tonton is a NO NO !

Tsunade : What the hell are you talking about ?

Shizune : Haa, Kakashi.

Kakashi : I'm happy to see you in good health.
I was on the verge of being Hokage, you see.
I'm not cut for this, anyways.

Tsunade : I'm surprised about the Ninja Alliance. You did well conviced Raikage and Tsuchikage to cooperate.

Kakashi : That alone can tell you how much ;);););) is going on.

Tsunade : Uchiha Madara is really alive ?!

Kakashi : We don't have any real proof but I think there's no mistake.

Page 5 :

Tsunade : War again ...
We can't rest, still. I still can't believe the Uchiha matter went that far.
After the mean, we'll have a meeting.
We must prepare for war.

Naruto : What ? Granny Tsunade woke up ?

Sakura : Yeah !

Naruto : Okay !

Page 6

Teuchi : Good for Tsunade-sama. Since it's a good day, I'm treating ramen.

Naruto : For real ?

Teuchi : I'll do some for Sakura, too.

Sakura : No, it's okay. I still have to relay the news. See you later, Naruto !

Naruto : I'm getting more and more hungry with all this ;);););) going on.
Okay, down to business !

Page 7

Tsunade : War is coming to us. This Tactical Meeting is open.

Koharu : First, we have to see how much weapons and food supplies we have. We have the list of all ninjas here.
We must list every Fighting Unit and Support Units !

Shikamaru : War, heh ? Things are moving, for sure.
Shikaku : Yeah, this is a war meeting. But you're still young. Listen well.
Shikamaru : Yeah, I know.

Page 8

Naruto : Itadaki

*POOF*

Teuchi : What the, he disappeared

*POOF*

Naruto : MASU !

Page 9

Naruto : Slurp, Slurp ...

Fukasaku : So you're getting right to business, heh.

Ma : I didn't know you liked my homecooking.

Naruto : ARGGGGGHHHHHH !

Page 10

Naruto : What Am I doing here, again ?

Ma : I summoned you.

Fukasaku : For you too, The Great Toad Sage has a prediction.
Follow me !

Ma : Let him breath !

Naruto : Hi ! It's been a long time Big Old Timer Sage !

Fukasaku : Here he is.

Toad Sage : I called none other that you. Who are you again ?

Page 11

Naruto : Uzumaki Naruto ! It's about time you remember, big old timer sage !

Fukasaku : ( And here he goes again ... )

Toad Sage : Oh, yes. I remember, Naruto.
Naruto. I saw a prediction about you. You will meet an octopus.

Naruto : Octopus ?

Toad Sage : I can't say for sure but, what I saw does have tentacles.

And you will meet a young man with the power of the eyes.

Page 12

Naruto : Haa, I know about that, yeah.

Fukasaku : What do you mean "you know" ?
Toad Sage : You ... met him ?
Naruto : Yeah ...
Toad Sage : The young boy who carry eye powers ... You know who he is ?
Naruto : Yes, and I'm prepared for everything.

Toad Sage : Gamatora ! I saw you and Naruto too. Give him the key of the seal.
Gamatora : If you say so, Great Toad Sage.

Page 13

Naruto : What is this ?

Gamatora : What Yondaime Hokage left for you. The key to open and shut at will the seal on your belly.
With this, you might be able to control Kyuubi yourself.
Put your hand on the square.

Jiraiya said it was a mean for you to complete "that jutsu".

Page 14

Anko : That Kabuto ... He keep on getting closer to what Orochimaru was.
But why leaving clues here, why would he ...

Kou : You mean he did it on purpose ? What does he plans ?

Anko : He most likely inherited the will of Orochimaru, or so he thinks.
He wants to get rid of Konoha or maybe get rid of Akatsuki.
But first ...

Page 15 :

Kabuto : But first, I came to salute you, Tobi.
Or should I say Madara.

Madara : You did well seeing through me.

Kabuto : I was a spy. From a country to another, wandering ... I met Akatsuki members.
Don't understimate my intelligence network !

Madara : You were a Sasori spy, you're a traitor to Akatsuki.

Page 16

Stuff going on

Madara : This is ...

Page 17

Madara : Edo Tensei !

Kabuto : The Forbidden Justsu that only the Nidaime Hokage and Orochimaru could use. And I'm the third one who can use it.
And I'm better at it that them.
But this is just a performance for you, to trust me.
Don't worry, I didn't came here to fight.

Madara : What are you planning ?

Kabuto : I want you to join forces with me.

END

Team Zombie go!

Ishtar
03-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Ummm.....:lol: 1oth thread? your funny dude! claps for you

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Ummm.....:lol: 1oth thread? your funny dude! claps for you
Psh yea 10th thread.
--

Team Zombie should be kicking ass, hard. XD they can't die after all

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:15 PM
You cheated! Oh well, as I promised.

Hugh Laurie has a special message for us all in our ability to read current thread titles:
g_FdDtCB8xw

Edit:There we go.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 04:17 PM
You cheated! Oh well, as I promised.

Hugh Laurie has a special message for us all in our ability to read current thread titles:

Who said one of use couldn't make the thread.

---

Itachi meets Sasuke again. That should be an epic thing to see

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Who said one of use couldn't make the thread.

Youtube code fail

---

Itachi meets Sasuke again. That should be an epic thing to see
Fixed.

But it's not out yet. But really I hope this now limits the discusion to one thread. It's absurd to have to move between ten threads to discuss one topic.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 04:23 PM
Fixed.

But it's not out yet. But really I hope this now limits the discusion to one thread. It's absurd to have to move between ten threads to discuss one topic.
The chapter is sorta out. It just don't have the pictures yet. And yea lets hope this helps, and 10 threads is crazy.

Vivi
03-31-2010, 04:27 PM
I honestly loved this Chapter.

Kabuto said he can use it better than Orochimaru and Nidaime and yet he calls it just a performance.
I really wanna see his full Powers now.

Not going too much into it but Nidaime created Edo Tensei?:shock:

That makes me believe he wasnt all that of a good person considering that the Jutsu is rather inhuman by sacrificing living People in a rather dark way.

EDIT: Zero NF got the Pics.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-31-2010, 04:29 PM

Kabuto said he can use it better than Orochimaru and Nidaime and yet he calls it just a performance.

That makes me believe he wasnt all that of a good person considering that the Jutsu is rather inhuman by sacrificing living People in a rather dark way.

Technically the Jutsu doesn't sacrifice anyone. They're already dead when you use the technique. However, bringing the dead back to life is both incredibly useful but at the same time highly immoral. My guess is he just created it by accident or there was a highly pressing matter which he needed to summon up a dead person for.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 04:31 PM

Well clear, english pictures

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Technically the Jutsu doesn't sacrifice anyone. They're already dead when you use the technique. However, bringing the dead back to life is both incredibly useful but at the same time highly immoral. My guess is he just created it by accident or there was a highly pressing matter which he needed to summon up a dead person for.
But you still need bodies for the dead to enter. Unless you just dig up some extra corpses. Jeffery Dahmer style I guess.

zerosameri, you should eliminate that quote from me. It's screwing up the page as Youtube searches endlessly.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-31-2010, 04:35 PM
But you still need bodies for the dead to enter. Unless you just dig up some extra corpses. Jeffery Dahmer style I guess.
Yeah, but what are people going to use those dead bodies for anyways? I mean, you might as well use 'em for SOMETHING. Ammiright?

naruto88
03-31-2010, 04:35 PM
will someone pm me a site plz my fav don't got it yet

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah, but what are people going to use those dead bodies for anyways? I mean, you might as well use 'em for SOMETHING. Ammiright?
Well if you have no respect for the dead, I guess. But we also don't know how long the host body can be dead. It might need to be really recent. I assume that's why we saw Kabuto kill those poor generic ninja in the last chapter, he needed some host bodies.

Vivi
03-31-2010, 04:38 PM

IIRC Zaku and Kin were still alive when they went into the Coffin's.

Besides it even says in the Jutsu description that Edo Tensei needs a living Sacrifice.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:39 PM

Besides it even says in the Jutsu description that Edo Tensei needs a living Sacrifice.
Well there you go. They do need to be living.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-31-2010, 04:40 PM

I don't think they were alive. I would check if my manga site was working, but it's not.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Iirc?

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:42 PM
If I recall correctly...IIRC, heh.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 04:44 PM
If I recall correctly...IIRC, heh.

Ok. NITIUANIWLP

Now I think I understand and now I would like pie.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:49 PM
Ok. NITIUANIWLP

Now I think I understand and now I would like pie.
Well today I pumped CN with IR light from a MBR Ti:saph along with a Nd:YAG with a KD*P for doubling pumping of R698 dye.

You thought I was going to explain that, nope.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 05:00 PM
will someone pm me a site plz my fav don't got it yet
It's not out yet. You have to wait untill tommarow but I have the scritp up.

MinatoUchiha
03-31-2010, 05:30 PM
i liked the chapter, it just sucks that a lot of dead Akatsuki are coming back...but i do wanna see the Itachi-Sasuke reunion

Wooster
03-31-2010, 05:34 PM
It's now up at the standard place.

brunz
03-31-2010, 05:46 PM
yeah, it out at my place to, good chap, really wondering what will happen and i wonder if this joint forces between kabuto and tobi is real or kabuto doing this to get close to sasuke....guess we gotta wait and see :P

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Hm, I wonder.

Who's gonna be Sasuke's first EMS test subject?

Kabuto or Zetsu?

jwesterville
03-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Naruto and Killerbee, all right!!!!
Kabutomaru and Madara, HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Akatsuki Zombies, OH NO!!!!

So Edo Tensei originated in the Leaf Village, specifically from Tobirama...interesting.

Sasori is shorter than I thought he was, and Itachi is taller than I thought. I am kind of disappointed that Itachi was revived, though. And is that Nagato on the far left? If so, then I'm disappointed in that too. Sigh...

Other than that, an overall good chapter.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 05:54 PM
Wow, Shikamaru sure is rising high in the world. What next make him Hokage?

Is Team Zombie Akatsuki going to be just that Zombies. If so that is both a disappointment and good. Good because they are not coming back to life really; bad becasue there are quite a number of interesting story lines that could come about with thinking zombies.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 05:54 PM
Chow time.

That part was great.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 05:55 PM
(on page 19) Lol! Madara looked like he was scared to death of Kabutomaru!!!! He might have to go change his underwear!!!! Lol! xD

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Wow, Shikamaru sure is rising high in the world. What next make him Hokage?

Shikamaru will be the future Jonin Commander.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 05:58 PM
Chow time.

That part was great.
It's like Luffy was inhabting all the characters this chapter: Naruto, Karin, and Tsunade. Tsunade was even eyeing TonTon. Tsunade eating that pig is something I could support.
Shikamaru will be the future Jonin Commander.
It's not even really future anymore. If his father dies, I'm sure he will be chosen. Kakashi is too lazy.

Slack 40
03-31-2010, 06:00 PM
In my opinion i don't care for this chapter. Well I liked most of it excpet for the kabuto part. Now that kabuto knows edo tensei when you think about it the akatsuki are unstoppable except naruto may learn dead deamon consuming seal it just doesn't make sense if you ask me i think kishi went to far. Deidara hates itachi and sasuke? I'm guessing that these resurected akatsuki don't have their old memories because itachi wouldn't go back to akatsuki

My hope is that sasuke will show up and do SOMETHING that will stop this or maybe madara wont accept him because he will be able to defeat madara with the corspses

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 06:01 PM
Oooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Nagato looks really tough!
I'm suprised that Kakuzu could stand up in that coffin!

Wooster
03-31-2010, 06:02 PM
My hope is that sasuke will show up and do SOMETHING that will stop this or maybe madara wont accept him because he will be able to defeat madara with the corspses
I don't know about that, but Kabuto and Madara will eventually betray each other. It's only a matter of time.

Slack 40
03-31-2010, 06:06 PM
yes but think about it akatsuki are now unstoppable if you ask me i think kishi was just lazy and couldn't think of a better way to make akatsuki tough enough to fight the shinobi allience

ByakuganAlex
03-31-2010, 06:06 PM
I wonder if Hiaashi will go to war too lol.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 06:07 PM
It's like Luffy was inhabting all the characters this chapter: Naruto, Karin, and Tsunade. Tsunade was even eyeing TonTon. Tsunade eating that pig is something I could support.

It's not even really future anymore. If his father dies, I'm sure he will be chosen. Kakashi is too lazy.

Well at least Tsunade pigging out (no offense Tonton) will make her able
to quickly go back to what she does best...sleeping behind a desk.

Though major difference between spoilers and chapter

Spoilers: Naruto you will MEET a young man with powerful eyes

Chapter: Naruto you will BATTLE a young man with powerful eyes.

So now it makes much more sense that he's gonna battle Sasuke.
(Though it's still pretty darn obvious.)

Maybe they'll work as a father son team? I like to see what kind
of epic plan those two could cook up.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 06:08 PM
I don't know about that, but Kabuto and Madara will eventually betray each other. It's only a matter of time.

Your right, even the last page said, "An unfathomable partnership! What is Kabuto after?!"

Wooster
03-31-2010, 06:10 PM
yes but think about it akatsuki are now unstoppable if you ask me i think kishi was just lazy and couldn't think of a better way to make akatsuki tough enough to fight the shinobi allience
Well it's not like Kishimoto invented a new jutsu. We've known about it for a while. I mean it's Kabuto, of course he would use a jutsu like this.

Besides we don't know how strong Akatsuki Zombie Team is. They may just be a smoke screen. They looked pretty out of it, maybe they will show some intelligence. However, right now they are just weapons.

Kakashi-sama
03-31-2010, 06:10 PM
it's expected that Kabuto's gonna do sth like joining the war, but woww!! he's doing resurrection!!!!!!! totally a powerful pair up!!! explosion, nature elements, genjutsu, pupet..................it's like invincible!! now im worried.............>.< (was the one on the left Nagato???? or one of the sound 4 guy, cus they have similar haircuts...if it's Nagato...oh gosh!!!)

so it seems Naruto would meet killer bee? they might team up since they're the two jinchuriki left,

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Wow so much happened during this chapter!! I actually enjoyed finally see them getting ready for war now it actually seems like there at war unlike before.

lol Naruto getting ready for his ramen and getting summoned was hilarious!!! It's funny they summoned him without telling anyone...if they start looking for Naruto and he's nowhere to be found they're gonna worry.

Kabuto....What can I say? I really really disliked him just as much as Oro and now I might just hate him! How dare he even summon Itachi! Even though I dislike Sasuke just as much I would love to see his reaction to Kabuto using Itachi like that! `#(

Yay!! Finally Naruto will meet Killer Bee and start mastering the Kyuubi! I knew it! so awesome :D

Anyway can't wait for next week, I just hope the whole chapter isn't wasted on Kabuto and Madara. I want to see more of the alliance!!!

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:12 PM
so it seems Naruto would meet killer bee? they might team up since they're the two jinchuriki left,

Yeah, lots of us we really hoping he would teach Naruto how to control his bijuu since no one beats Killer Bee at that. I'm so glad it's finally gonna happen..though it was funny how the Toad just told him "You'll meet an octopus" and Naruto was like "huh?" lol

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-31-2010, 06:13 PM
This chapter was epic! I didn't see this coming at all! BUt one question about Deidara.......okay since he blew himself up he would be in pieces, but how did Kabuto get his body back together? Did he glue it? lol

jaden4538
03-31-2010, 06:14 PM
if kabutos better then the second in using edo tensi this is a guess but maybe they have there minds too like itachi can tell sasuke the thruth who noes other then that i cant see a way how he is better at it

Kakashi-sama
03-31-2010, 06:14 PM
so you guys think Naruto would release kyubi or just like what otehrs said, learn how to master kyubi power and control him? it really seem like option 2 otherwise the story wont go on. it's a cliff hanger this week!

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 06:15 PM
I was hoping Kishi would get rid of the Kyuubi. If Naruto does get rid of it he can perfect his Sage Mode...

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 06:16 PM
This chapter was epic! I didn't see this coming at all! BUt one question about Deidara.......okay since he blew himself up he would be in pieces, but how did Kabuto get his body back together? Did he glue it? lol

Kabuto has "Corpses" he can summon....

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 06:17 PM
Kabuto is a dead man walking. Making Itachi Zombie equals getting EMS'D by Sasuke.
We'll probably get a small glimpse of Sasuke's EMS power which will annihilate Kabuto
and his Akatsuki Zombie. Of course either Sasuke or Madara will copy the Impure Resurrection Jutsu.

Now I have to wait even longer for the one Sasuke battle I actually want to see

Sasuke vs Zetsu

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:17 PM
so you guys think Naruto would release kyubi or just like what otehrs said, learn how to master kyubi power and control him? it really seem like option 2 otherwise the story wont go on. it's a cliff hanger this week!

He won't release the Kyuubi otherwise Madara wins and Minato's sacrifice goes to waste but he'll definitely master it just like Killer Bee...probably better ;)

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:19 PM
I was hoping Kishi would get rid of the Kyuubi. If Naruto does get rid of it he can perfect his Sage Mode...
Yeah but ultimately the Kyuubi is Naruto's true antagonist and I think it would ruin the story if he just releases it instead of learning how to fight without its power but while still keeping it inside him. :|

jwesterville
Well it's not like Kishimoto invented a new jutsu. We've known about it for a while. I mean it's Kabuto, of course he would use a jutsu like this.

Besides we don't know how strong Akatsuki Zombie Team is. They may just be a smoke screen. They looked pretty out of it, maybe they will show some intelligence. However, right now they are just weapons.

Yeah, since Kabuto was Orochimaru's right hand man, he probably took a lot of jutsu from him as well. And the Akatsuki Zombies are probably mindless killing machines, just like the Senju brothers. But then again, since Kabuto said that he mastered the techinque beyond Orochimaru and Tobirama, they could have their minds and personalities. And this kind of makes Chiyo look really pathetic.

And Madara looked scared, or at least surprised, when Kabuto used Edo Tensei. I wouldn't think that anyone could surprise Madara.

Wooster
Well at least Tsunade pigging out (no offense Tonton) will make her able
to quickly go back to what she does best...sleeping behind a desk.

Though major difference between spoilers and chapter

Spoilers: Naruto you will MEET a young man with powerful eyes

Chapter: Naruto you will BATTLE a young man with powerful eyes.

So now it makes much more sense that he's gonna battle Sasuke.
(Though it's still pretty darn obvious.)

Maybe they'll work as a father son team? I like to see what kind
of epic plan those two could cook up.
It times like these that I wish Tsunade was dead and not Jiraiya. She just such a pointless character. She's Naruto with boobs, and we already have Naruto.

I assume what this really means is we are going to see a lot more of Shikamaru, not much of the other youngins. Also, Yamato has apparently just returned to ANBU or something cause he is just gone now.

More troubling is where is Sai Shaft? We are going to hear his story about Danzo aren't we? Maybe, Madara and Kabuto talking will be paired up with Sai's and Root's story.

Yeah, everything is pretty obvious with the prophecy. Killer Bee and Sasuke, but maybe Kishimoto is intentionally leading us in the wrong direction here. But the last prophecy was pretty obvious as well.

Your right, even the last page said, "An unfathomable partnership! What is Kabuto after?!"
As mrsticky would say "That just garbage to make you read the next chapter. It's not what Kishimoto put in" or something. But yeah, I think we can all guess Kabuto has ulterior motives. I hope they are the same as Orochimaru's endless war. That way he will betray Madara if Madara gets too close to winning.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Kabutorochimaru=Danzo all over again-Awesome-Sharingan.

No wait...

He has Zombie Itachi.

So yay! Kabutorchimaru=Danzo all over again +Sharnigan-Awesome

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah but ultimately the Kyuubi is Naruto's true antagonist and I think it would ruin the story if he just releases it instead of learning how to fight without its power but while still keeping it inside him. :|

You're right. Naruto is probably going to pick between the Kyuubi power or 100% Sage Mode in the next chapter... unless the toad was talking about a different jutsu.

Kakashi-sama
03-31-2010, 06:26 PM
He won't release the Kyuubi otherwise Madara wins and Minato's sacrifice goes to waste but he'll definitely master it just like Killer Bee...probably better ;)

yea definitely, master it.. w/o kyuubi it's not Naruto, i mean we've know him w/ kyuubi for this long, don't think Kishi's gonna write him off that easily, he leads the story, he's gotta somehow end it. Now it's time to see how Naruto handle kyuubi!

It times like these that I wish Tsunade was dead and not Jiraiya. She just such a pointless character. She's Naruto with boobs, and we already have Naruto.

then whos gonna be the Hokage? danzo, yeah eventually he would die. Kishi wont make Kakashi hokage, someone strong and from the sannin must continue the story and be there. Jiraiya has to be sacrificed otherwise it wont link to the code --> naruto cant decode blah blah, plus Jiraiya was Nagato's sensei, they're linked and somehow finished it (ofc i dont want ero-sennin to be dead...i miss him too....he's such a great character.........`~( but...it's a must for the story :( )

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 06:30 PM
We were so close to seeing Madara actually fight!! I wouldn't be suprised if Kabuto is thinking about taking over Madara's body or something. We still don't know what Kabuto can do. Anyways, Madara is getting boring and I don't see him as the main antagonist.

Wooster
Yeah, since Kabuto was Orochimaru's right hand man, he probably took a lot of jutsu from him as well. And the Akatsuki Zombies are probably mindless killing machines, just like the Senju brothers. But then again, since Kabuto said that he mastered the techinque beyond Orochimaru and Tobirama, they could have their minds and personalities. And this kind of makes Chiyo look really pathetic.

And Madara looked scared, or at least surprised, when Kabuto used Edo Tensei. I wouldn't think that anyone could surprise Madara.
I guess they could have intellignece. Orochimaru was going to bring back Dan and Nawaki. I guess he could have tricked Tsunade with zombies, but I don't think she would have been too happy about that. Orcochimaru would have at least been without his arms again.

Kabutorochimaru=Danzo all over again-Awesome-Sharingan.

No wait...

He has Zombie Itachi.

So yay! Kabutorchimaru=Danzo all over again +Sharnigan-Awesome
Well Kabuto was my favorite character when his motives where mysterious. Unfortunately, at the Tenchi bridge he became just another Orochimaru follower. Fortunately, Danzo's awesome dirty handed deeds cropped up right about then.

Hmm...now Danzo is dead and Kabuto has mysterious motives again. I think Kishimoto must really like me.

So yes they are quite similar.

Danzo is still more awesome. Even snaky Kabuto can macth Danzo's sharingan reveal or his Izanagi viewing battle shot. Those could peel paint off a barn.

mrsticky005
yea definitely, master it.. w/o kyuubi it's not Naruto, i mean we've know him w/ kyuubi for this long, don't think Kishi's gonna write him off that easily, he leads the story, he's gotta somehow end it. Now it's time to see how Naruto handle kyuubi!

then whos gonna be the Hokage? danzo, yeah eventually he would die. Kishi wont make Kakashi hokage, someone strong and from the sannin must continue the story and be there. Jiraiya has to be sacrificed otherwise it wont link to the code --> naruto cant decode blah blah, plus Jiraiya was Nagato's sensei, they're linked and somehow finished it (ofc i dont want ero-sennin to be dead...i miss him too....he's such a great character.........`~( but...it's a must for the story :( )

Danzo would be epic as Hokage now. I'd love to see what down and dirty tactics he would use in a war.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:33 PM

I assume what this really means is we are going to see a lot more of Shikamaru, not much of the other youngins. Also, Yamato has apparently just returned to ANBU or something cause he is just gone now.

Yeah, everything is pretty obvious with the prophecy. Killer Bee and Sasuke, but maybe Kishimoto is intentionally leading us in the wrong direction here. But the last prophecy was pretty obvious as well.

Well didn't Kishi say Shikamaru would become really close to Naruto? maybe him being in that council will be the reason why they become so close.

I do think the Toad meant Killer Bee and honestly who better to help Naruto control the kyuubi?

LoL your comment about Tsunade was hilarious!! :p

No wait...

He has Zombie Itachi.

Please stop reminding me!! It's torture! `~(`#(
You're right. Naruto is probably going to pick between the Kyuubi power or 100% Sage Mode in the next chapter... unless the toad was talking about a different jutsu.
Killer Bee will teach him for sure how to control the Kyuubi so he won't have to use the "key" to release the Kyuubi completely...I think.

Yeah! It's gonna be exciting having him fight with his bijuu just like Killer Bee. Although to be honest I really can't picture the Kyuubi being as nice as the Eight-tails....:shock:

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:35 PM
We were so close to seeing Madara actually fight!! I wouldn't be suprised if Kabuto is thinking about taking over Madara's body or something. We still don't know what Kabuto can do. Anyways, Madara is getting boring and I don't see him as the main antagonist.
I would be more surprised if he's not trying to get close to Sasuke. I mean after all his main goal was to kill Sasuke and then Naruto. Also, doesn't Kabuto know by experience that Oro's powers were useless against a sharingan user like Itachi, Sasuke much more Madara? :roll:

Bioyard
Sage Mode Kyuubi anyone?? I could see Naruto using his Sage Mode to help stay in control of Kyuubi.

Wooster
Danzo would be much more interesting Hokage than Tsunade. You would also wonder what his motives were. Not to mention, he would be a better leader, Tsunade doesn't really make good decisions. But really, the problem is Tsunade is clearly the weakest of all the Kage. As far as I'm concerned generic ninja #123 could be just as good for Hokage.

But yes, Jiraiya had to die, I'm just syaing his character is just so much more interesting and endearing.

jwesterville
03-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Killer Bee is going to be an epic teacher for Naruto, and if Naruto gets out of control, maybe we'll see Hachibi vs Kyuubi.

And thinking over the Akatsuki Zombies yet again...
Is there enough (anything) left of Deidara to put into a body?
Is Sasori a puppet or a person now?
Does Itachi have any eyes since Sasuke took them last chapter?
Did Nagato get his legs back? And will Madara still be able to get the Rin'negan?
How many hearts does Kakuzu have right now? And does he need extras if he's a zombie?
And Hidan should probably be dead by now, why wasn't he revived?

EDIT: Zombie Kakuzu brings an interesting scenario to mind...brains anyone?
Zombie Kakuzu: "Hearts...I want hearts!"
Kabuto: "You're doing it all wrong..."

Wooster
03-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Well didn't Kishi say Shikamaru would become really close to Naruto? maybe him being in that council will be the reason why they become so close.

I do think the Toad meant Killer Bee and honestly who better to help Naruto control the kyuubi?

LoL your comment about Tsunade was hilarious!! :p

Yeah, that's possible. What ever happens Shikamaru will be key to the story going forward.

Killerbee I agree with, I am still slightly uncertain about Sasuke. Naruto cut off the toad sage, and it was almost too obvious.

Please stop reminding me!! It's torture! `~(`#(

Hurt's doesn't it, but perhaps Itachi will get his intelligence too.
I however would be tickled pink if we got Zombie Danzo. Same great Danzo schemes now with more evil.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 06:47 PM
Killer Bee is going to be an epic teacher for Naruto, and if Naruto gets out of control, maybe we'll see Hachibi vs Kyuubi.

Did Nagato get his legs back? And will Madara still be able to get the Rin'negan?
How many hearts does Kakuzu have right now? And does he need extras if he's a zombie?

EDIT: Zombie Kakuzu brings an interesting scenario to mind...brains anyone?
Zombie Kakuzu: "Hearts...I want hearts!"
Kabuto: "You're doing it all wrong..."
Well it's only the spirit that is transplanted into the host body, so in principle Kabuto should be able to make a zombie out if anyone that's dead. Excepting the dead Hokage since they are all sealed away.

Kakashi-sama

Octopus vs. Fox `!:)
yeah i wonder whether Itachi can still be that powerful as a zombie w/o his actual eyes? or he still has his eyes, resurrected in a state where he still got his eyes....i think the dead ones might be happy that they can still be 'alive' for a moment', but hey....will Nagato work along with the rest? i thought he believed in Naruto before he died..........that would interesting now, or he's gotta do it cus Kabuto resurrected him

Hidan is not useful in real big attacks compared to Kazuku, Sasori, and Deidara, he is just immortal and kill ppl using blood, more like close range attacks. perhaps he still good under the rocks

3littlepigs
Yeah, that's possible. What ever happens Shikamaru will be key to the story going forward.

Killerbee I agree with, I am still slightly uncertain about Sasuke. Naruto cut off the toad sage, and it was almost too obvious.

I however would be tickled pink if we got Zombie Danzo. Same great Danzo schemes now with more evil.
Definitely! Shikamaru is the right person (well Naruto's age) to give advice to Naruto and he really cares about Naruto too so it'll be awesome seeing them work together.

I know it was so obvious it seemed pointless well at least the Sasuke part...but who else if not Sasuke? Itachi's dead and I honestly don't think it's Madara either since the Toad said "young man" and Madara is obviously not "young"...

Believe me it's torture! I really wouldn't mind seeing Itachi again but not like that...remember the 1st and 2nd and how basically their souls won't even be at peace because of Oro? yeah I would hate that to happen to Itachi...not that it would seeing as how both Sarutobi and Minato are dead but still....`#(

jwesterville
03-31-2010, 06:49 PM

I agree about the foretelling:
"You will battle a young man with great power in his eyes and..."
It's a 99% chance that the "young man" is Sasuke. It's the "and..." part that troubles me. The "and..." is probably the method for Naruto to save Sasuke without dying. Either that or the way to avoid dying altogether.

Bioyard
03-31-2010, 06:51 PM
Anyone else wanna take a guess as to Sasukes reaction when he sees Zombie Itachi??

9tail
03-31-2010, 06:51 PM
WHAT THE F%^K...i like the ataski but they died...THEY FRIKEN DIED...team zombie is a cheat...i big huge lying cheat...ITACHI IS A NO NO...HE TOOK ITACHI...how the frick is he gonna do anything...he doesnt have his eyes anymore...all he is good for is some taijutsu and some fire style...at least he didn't get hidan...i would be PISSED if he got hidan...

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:53 PM
It's a 99% chance that the "young man" is Sasuke. It's the "and..." part that troubles me. The "and..." is probably the method for Naruto to save Sasuke without dying. Either that or the way to avoid dying altogether.
It could also just be he was trying to say that their battle would decide the fate of the shinobi world or something like that...I doubt he would just give Naruto the answer to solving the problem. Even with Jiraya he only told him he would have to make a decision one day but didn't even tell him what kind of decision ....

Wooster
Believe me it's torture! I really wouldn't mind seeing Itachi again but not like that...remember the 1st and 2nd and how basically their souls won't even be at peace because of Oro? yeah I would hate that to happen to Itachi...not that it would seeing as how both Sarutobi and Minato are dead but still....`#(
The funny thing is that the four dead Hokage have been sealed away apparently in never ending battles. But at least the Third only has to battle Orochimaru's arms, heh. Minato has the worse luck.

3littlepigs
Anyone else wanna take a guess as to Sasukes reaction when he sees Zombie Itachi??
Yeah me. I really dislike Sasuke but my guess is he would give his EMS a try by killing Kabuto right away if he sees Itachi like that.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Itachi and Kakuzu is drawn way to big.

edit: rember Sasuke saying to Kakahsi

If you can bring back Itachi, and my whol Uchiha clan. I'll stop my reveang and go back to the leaf Village!

Well Itachi's back, and Nagato can bring back the Uchiha can and boom. Sasuke stops his revang (I whish)

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 06:56 PM
The funny thing is that the four dead Hokage have been sealed away apparently in never ending battles. But at least the Third only has to battle Orochimaru's arms, heh. Minato has the worse luck.
Yeah but he also had the opportunity to see Naruto and how things turned out since he was watching from inside Naruto. Also, is Sarutobi really stuck battling Oro's arms? I mean I knew his sould wouldn't rest in peace but not that he would have to keep fighting whoever or whatever he sealed using that jutsu...

Wooster
03-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Sasuke is so insane now, he will probaby ask Zombie Itachi is he wants to practice shuriken with him.

That might be. That is the most important part, and Naruto cut him off. Yesh, Naruto, c'mon.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 06:58 PM
Now I want to know were the Bad half of the Kyuubi is. The location is unknown, and Naruto doesn't have it....

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:00 PM
Now I want to know were the Bad half of the Kyuubi is. The location is unknown, and Naruto doesn't have it....
The location isn't really unknown is it? I mean it was sealed when Minato used the Reaper Death seal so it wouldn't hurt Naruto....

Wooster
03-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Itachi and Kakuzu is drawn way to big.

edit: rember Sasuke saying to Kakahsi

Well Itachi's back, and Nagato can bring back the Uchiha can and boom. Sasuke stops his revang (I whish)
Kabuto can bring back the Uchiha caln if Sasuke kills enough people. Kabuto may be Sasuke new best friend.

Yeah but he also had the opportunity to see Naruto and how things turned out since he was watching from inside Naruto. Also, is Sarutobi really stuck battling Oro's arms? I mean I knew his sould wouldn't rest in peace but not that he would have to keep fighting whoever or whatever he sealed using that jutsu...
I don't know that's what the Third said. I guess that means the First and the Second are battling the Third's clones. Kishimoto really has dwelled on this point very much, I suppose because it's pretty depressing.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 07:01 PM
The location isn't really unknown is it? I mean it was sealed when Minato used the Reaper Death seal so it wouldn't hurt Naruto....It's unknown. Minato only seald the good half into Naruto and put the bad half some were else.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't know that's what the Third said. I guess that means the First and the Second are battling the Third's clones. Kishimoto really has dwelled on this point very much, I suppose because it's pretty depressing.
lol I guess it is depressing but you're right the third did say the 1st and 2nd would never rest in peace as they had to battle Sarutobi's clones for ever or something close to that but I'm not sure Sarutobi would have to battle Oro since couldn't seal all of Oro's soul.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 07:04 PM
The location isn't really unknown is it? I mean it was sealed when Minato used the Reaper Death seal so it wouldn't hurt Naruto....
Well that's the unexplained part because in the beginning the seal was on Naruto. After the Jiraiya "explanation" it's a bit confusing. Is the second half sealed on Naruto but forever sealed away or similar to the Third as on Minato's body or something else?

Vivi
03-31-2010, 07:04 PM
It's unknown. Minato only seald the good half into Naruto and put the bad half some were else.

I just realized now.
Toad Sage said about Sasuke:
Do you know WHAT he is!?

Ever thought about that Sasuke carries the Bad Half?
Thats what Karin sensed about Naruto being similiar and the Silhioutte we once saw behind Sasuke.

She sensed Kyuubi.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 07:05 PM
I would be more surprised if he's not trying to get close to Sasuke. I mean after all his main goal was to kill Sasuke and then Naruto. Also, doesn't Kabuto know by experience that Oro's powers were useless against a sharingan user like Itachi, Sasuke much more Madara? :roll:

Yeah, Kabuto is definitely up to something...

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:05 PM
It's unknown. Minato only seald the good half into Naruto and put the bad half some were else.
That's what I'm saying it was sealed just like the 1st and 2nd's souls with the Reaper Death seal.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Killer Bee as Naruto's teacher

Killer Bee: Yo Yo Yo! I'm gonna teach you punk. How to slam DUNK!
Naruto: I thought you were gonna teach me how to wield 9 tails power
Killer Bee: ...
Naruto: You're stupid
Killer Bee: I'm not dumb. You're a bum. Fried pork...
-scene cuts to tonton worrying for apparently no reason-
Killer Bee: is yum, fools ya fool.
Naruto: ...
Killer Bee: LARIAT!
Naruto: Ow! What was that for!
Killer Bee: The way to train. Is with your brain. Now let's fight, aight!?
Naruto: I'm gonna train super hard so I can make love to..er fight Sasuke.
Killer Bee: Sasuke? But that jerk, what a piece of work. Tried to capture me.
Naruto: But Sasuke is my friend....
Naruto: ...to the end.
Killer Bee: What an epic rhyme! Of all time! You changed my mind!
Naruto: Let's train then! By fighting!
(they fight)
Killer Bee: Man, dawg! I think never knew 9 tails was that strong! For reals.
Naruto: What are you talking about?
Killer Bee: You my man, if you can, must train by yourself to use 9 tails power.
Meanwhile I shall stand on this tall tower. And I shall rap, and never shut my trap!
Naruto: Sounds like a plan! Shadow Clone Jutsu+Rasengan+SageMode!+9Tails
Killer Bee: That power...it's over...
Naruto: 9000?
Killer Bee: I was gonna say overwhelming but that works too
Naruto: Now I am ready to stop Madara and save Sasuke FROM THE DARKNESS OF HIS HEART.
Kisame: ROAR! GULP! I ate 8 tails!
Naruto: You ate my BEST FRIEND!
Kisame: I thought that was Sasuke!
Naruto: That's it! You've had too much screen time! LAZER EYES!
Kisame: Alas I am dead....for real this time!
Naruto: Now that Sasuke has been mentioned it's only appropriate we switch scenes to him. While I every now and then mumble his name under my breath.
Sasuke: Kabutorochimaru how dare you use Itachi's body like a weapon!
Kabuto: We'll it's not ACTUALLY Itachi's body and besides you did a Itachi genjuts...
Sasuke: Itachi says you must die! Now, EMS Style LAZER EYES! (Zap!)
Kabuto: Alas now I am dead! Along with Orochimaru. Who can stop Sasuke?
Naruto: Sasuke
Sasuke: That means Naruto will for those who couldn't figure that out
Zetsu: I couldn't.
Sasuke: Now I will use Amaterasu against you like I said I would 800 chapters ago
Madara: But first you must fight Fondue! A fusion of Foo and Torune
Sasuke: Done. (Fondue dies a cheesy death.)
Madara: That was quick.
Zetsu: Now Madara, let's take Sasuke's power!
Madara: No thanks. You're finished Zetsu. Take him down Sasuke for it is part of my plan!...somehow
Sasuke: EMS Style Lazer Eyes Upgrade 2
Zetsu: Alas I am dead. I speak no more
Audience: White Zetsu or Black Zetsu is dead
Zetsu: Both
Audience: But you just said you wouldn't speak no more
Kishimoto: stop questioning my brilliance!
(A bunch of stuff happens...off panel.)
Naruto: At last Sasuke we meet
Sasuke: No time for talking Naruto we must fight now
(and by now they mean 700 chapters later)
Naruto: Sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasuke: Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spongebob: Spongebob!
(Naruto goes 9 tails. Sasuke goes EMS Sussano-which looks like a banana. Stalemate. Suddenly Itachi appears with Clan-in-a-crow-jutsu)
Itachi: Look Sasuke I brought back our entire clan!
Sasuke: Really? You're the best big brother!
Itachi: Actually I'm just Madara and I'm messing with you...as usual
Sasuke: That's it! That's the last straw! Let's go Naruto!
Naruto: But I thought you wanted to kill me?
Sasuke: Shut up and join forces with me. No time for reasonable explanations
Naruto/Sasuke: Rasenchidori!
Madara: (EXPLODES)

The end!

Wooster
03-31-2010, 07:07 PM
lol I guess it is depressing but you're right the third did say the 1st and 2nd would never rest in peace as they had to battle Sarutobi's clones for ever or something close to that but I'm not sure Sarutobi would have to battle Oro since couldn't seal all of Oro's soul.
Well, I guess the Third can kick back and relax in the belly of the Reaper while playing a tune with Oro's arms. Or maybe he is split in two battles with the First and Second. Minato has to fight the Nine Tails that's got to be tiring.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Well that's the unexplained part because in the beginning the seal was on Naruto. After the Jiraiya "explanation" it's a bit confusing. Is the second half sealed on Naruto but forever sealed away or similar to the Third as on Minato's body or something else?
I'm gonna go with the second one and say that Minato sealed it inside his body just like Sarutobi did with the 1st and 2nd's sould and tried to do with Oro's soul. I don't think the "bad" half was ever inside Naruto it would have been bad and dangerous for him that's the whole reason why Minato only gave him the "good" half. I also remember Jiraya saying something about it when he first saw the seal on Naruto well at least if I remember correctly....

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 07:10 PM
Kabuto can bring back the Uchiha caln if Sasuke kills enough people. Kabuto may be Sasuke new best friend.
Rember what Nagato can do? Bring back an ifinity amount of people only cost his life. But now he can't die. So he can bring them back and still live. If he dies Kabutomaru brings him back.

I just realized now.
Toad Sage said about Sasuke:
Do you know WHAT he is!?

Ever thought about that Sasuke carries the Bad Half?
Thats what Karin sensed about Naruto being similiar and the Silhioutte we once saw behind Sasuke.

She sensed Kyuubi.
I all way keept that in the back of my mind but I didn't think that would happen. But hey Itachi's back why the hell not?
That's what I'm saying it was sealed just like the 1st and 2nd's souls with the Reaper Death seal.
Oh yea. But either way.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:12 PM
Well, I guess the Third can kick back and relax in the belly of the Reaper while playing a tune with Oro's arms. Or maybe he is split in two battles with the First and Second. Minato has to fight the Nine Tails that's got to be tiring.
lol what the..? where do you come up with that? :p but really I don't think Minato is fighting the Kyuubi otherwise why did the Kyuubi get so pissed off when Minato appeared inside Naruto and why did Minato tell the Kyuubi he didn't really want to see him again either if they see each other all the time inside the Reaper's whatever or whatever place they're in?

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:16 PM
But hey Itachi's back why the hell not?

He's not back!! and Kabuto better not use him!! `~(`#(

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 07:17 PM
He's not back!! and Kabuto better not use him!! `~(`#(
Itachi is back, and he has free will. Or at least untill Madara or Kabutomaru needs him

Wooster
03-31-2010, 07:19 PM

(they fight)
Killer Bee: You my man, if you can, must train by yourself to use 9 tails power.
Meanwhile I shall stand on this tall tower. And I shall rap, and never shut my trap!
Naruto: Now I am ready to stop Madara and save Sasuke FROM THE DARKNESS OF HIS HEART.
Naruto: Now that Sasuke has been mentioned it's only appropriate we switch scenes to him. While I every now and then mumble his name under my breath.
Kabuto: We'll it's not ACTUALLY Itachi's body and besides you did a Itachi genjuts...
Sasuke: Now I will use Amaterasu against you like I said I would 800 chapters ago
Madara: No thanks. You're finished Zetsu. Take him down Sasuke for it is part of my plan!...somehow
(Naruto goes 9 tails. Sasuke goes EMS Sussano-which looks like a banana. Stalemate. Suddenly Itachi appears with Clan-in-a-crow-jutsu)

The end!
Hmmm....I think Hugh Laurie says it best:

0Gul8_GLzD4

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:21 PM
Itachi is back, and he has free will. Or at least untill Madara or Kabutomaru needs him
well they don't seem to be "Awake" yet so who knows I really think Kabuto just made them appear to stop Madara, show him he's not "weak" anymore and have him listen to what he wants but since he's really after an alliance of some sort with Madara and Akatsuki I doubt he'll actually waste chakra and use those summonings which means Itachi wouldn't have to suffer by being used by someone as weak and as pathetic as Kabuto. Although I'm starting to think Itachi would gladly kick Madara's a@! if he confirms Madara is manipulating Sasuke.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 07:31 PM
lol what the..? where do you come up with that? :p but really I don't think Minato is fighting the Kyuubi otherwise why did the Kyuubi get so pissed off when Minato appeared inside Naruto and why did Minato tell the Kyuubi he didn't really want to see him again either if they see each other all the time inside the Reaper's whatever or whatever place they're in?
Split personalities: half of each in the Repear and Naruto. I mean how can Minato even be trapped if he is watching everything inside Naruto. Not to mention, the Third has clones trapped as well. Really it's best not to think about it because this is case where Kishimoto really has screwed up.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:35 PM
Split personalities: half of each in the Repear and Naruto. I mean how can Minato even be trapped if he is watching everything inside Naruto. Not to mention, the Third has clones trapped as well. Really it's best not to think about it because this is case where Kishimoto really has screwed up.
You're right it's all messed up, still Minato is no longer inside Naruto at least that's the way I understood it when he said he could only restore the seal once and then when he disappear because he no longer had any chakra left....

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 07:37 PM
well they don't seem to be "Awake" yet so who knows I really think Kabuto just made them appear to stop Madara, show him he's not "weak" anymore and have him listen to what he wants but since he's really after an alliance of some sort with Madara and Akatsuki I doubt he'll actually waste chakra and use those summonings which means Itachi wouldn't have to suffer by being used by someone as weak and as pathetic as Kabuto. Although I'm starting to think Itachi would gladly kick Madara's a@! if he confirms Madara is manipulating Sasuke.

It's gonna be a watered down version of all the Akatsuki.
It's for all the people saying "Bring Back Itachi, Bring back Deidara,
Bring back Hidan (sorry for you guys), bring back Kakuzu, Bring back
Sasori, Bring back Pain (which one?) the cool one!

I much rather see Kabuto with an armada of dead corpses from
Orochimaru's experiments and maybe even Undead Sound 5.

SageNaruto69
03-31-2010, 07:40 PM
u dont even understand how low my jaw dropped. did not see that coming in a million years! how low? my jaw fell off`:shock:`:shock:`:shock:`:shock:`:shock:`:shock :`:shock:`:shock:`:shock:

awesome chapter. naruto gets the seal to use the nine tails chakra however he wants. sick. i really never saw that coming. i totally forgot about the toad scroll frog.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 07:42 PM

Yeah, I don't think they are going to play too much of a role. It will probably be a battle against all of them. Naruto will fight valiantly, but fail. Then Shikamaru will discover a way to defeat them, Sakura will heal Naruto, and finally Naruto will blast them away.

Wait, wheelchair bound Peign was the cool one?

SageNaruto69
03-31-2010, 07:44 PM
oh yeah! [sorry for re-posting but this is something i just thought of].
u no the story line in [i think] ultimate ninja 2 or 3, its about orochimaru brings back all the bad guys to life! masashi kishimoto must have really liked the concept of bringing bad guys back to life.

also:
sasuke sees itachi alive - happy or sad?
itachi has to fight against the shinobi world that he tried so hard to protect!

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I don't think they are going to play too much of a role. It will probably be a battle against all of them. Naruto will fight valiantly, but fail. Then Shikamaru will discover a way to defeat them, Sakura will heal Naruto, and finally Naruto will blast them away.

Wait, wheelchair bound Peign was the cool one?

Hm perhaps that will allow for Sasuke vs Zetsu to FINALLY happen.
And it would actually be a good random battle for those 3.

Not really but Kishimoto likes to mess with us.

AnBu.KnighT
03-31-2010, 07:48 PM
is the chapter even out yet? all i see are spoilers, no legit website yet, it would be helpful if you posted the website or atleast pm me ye i want to see wats the big suspense thats happening.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 07:51 PM
is the chapter even out yet? all i see are spoilers, no legit website yet, it would be helpful if you posted the website or atleast pm me ye i want to see wats the big suspense thats happening.

Yes. It is out.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 07:53 PM

Well that's pretty obvious IMO...like I said I wouldn't mind having him bring back Itachi (call it fan service or whatever it's Itachi we're talking about) but not like this! It's ridiculous to have someone like Kabuto "control" Itachi (someone Madara feared) and not even a 100% powerful Itachi but a "watered down version of him" :roll:

Wooster
03-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Hm perhaps that will allow for Sasuke vs Zetsu to FINALLY happen.
And it would actually be a good random battle for those 3.

Not really but Kishimoto likes to mess with us.
Sad thing is there isn't room for Sai Shaft, but I think he is going to be moving behind the scenes now. However, we better get the Danzo story out of him.

Maybe Shika will fill out team 7. Really though he could probably replace Kakashi just as well, while Kakashi goes on a Jiraiya-type reconnaisance mission.

Well that's pretty obvious IMO...like I said I wouldn't mind having him bring back Itachi (call it fan service or whatever it's Itachi we're talking about) but not like this! It's ridiculous to have someone like Kabuto "control" Itachi (someone Madara feared) and not even a 100% powerful Itachi but a "watered down version of him" :roll:
Just think of it this way: it's not really Itachi just a tool with Itachi's jutsu.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Kakuzu seems awake enough.

Itachi really needs to kick Madara's ass. Sasuke too.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 07:58 PM

Sad thing is there isn't room for Sai Shaft, but I think he is going to be moving behind the scences now. However, we better get the Danzo story out of him.

Maybe Shika will fill out team 7. Really though he could probably replace Kakashi just as well, while Kakashi goes on a Jiraiya-type reconnaisance mission.

Yeah, I'm not too happy about seeing Undead Itachi.
I don't want to see his jutsu again (Sasuke does that for us.)
I want to hear more about what really happen to the Uchihas.

Sai Shaft can be a bit camera shy at times. He knows the popo is watching. But yes, I will be most disappointed without a Sai Shaft
bedtime story about Danzo. Most disappointed indeed.

Yay! Excuse for Kakashi to die and Naruto to cry again!
Behold the 7 paths of Sasuke! (But which one is the true Sasuke?)

Wooster
03-31-2010, 08:05 PM

Sai Shaft can be a bit camera shy at times. He knows the popo is watching. But yes, I will be most disappointed without a Sai Shaft
bedtime story about Danzo. Most disappointed indeed.

Yay! Excuse for Kakashi to die and Naruto to cry again!
Behold the 7 paths of Sasuke!
I don't know. I don't think the Zombie Akatsuki would use the highest level of jutsu, I mean did the First and Second really use that impressive of jutsu. Maybe the Forest creation. I do hope Itachi doesn't get MS powers, we seen SO much of those. Let him use his tricky genjutsu,crow stuff and his super speed.

I don't know if Kakashi will die. The only reason he would die is if Sasuke would do it, thus showing how evil Sasuke is. Otherwise, it's exactly the same as Jiraiya. Why do that again?

sardns
03-31-2010, 08:06 PM
you know, over the past few chapters Karin has grown on me. she was amusing in this chapter, and to me she's likeable now.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't know. I don't think the Zombie Akatsuki would use the highest level of jutsu, I mean did the First and Second really use that impressive of jutsu. Maybe the Forest creation. I do hope Itachi doesn't get MS powers, we seen SO much of those. Let him use his tricky genjutsu,crow stuff and his super speed.

I don't know if Kakashi will die. The only reason he would die is if Sasuke would do it, thus showing how evil Sasuke is. Otherwise, it's exactly the same as Jiraiya. Why do that again?

Why do it again? So Kishimoto can torture me.

SageNaruto69
03-31-2010, 08:13 PM
does itachi still have the mangekyo now?
wats his face still have the rinnegan?
probably with madaras eye ball collection.
[ohh ye his names nagato howd i forget? pain, pain, pain.....`o.o"`o.o"`o.o"]
its a good point huh?

[ NagatoGod_of_Pain (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=51327) came up with these ideas.]

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 08:16 PM
Just think of it this way: it's not really Itachi just a tool with Itachi's jutsu.
Exactly that's even worse!
Kakuzu seems awake enough.

Itachi really needs to kick Madara's ass. Sasuke too.
Honestly they didn't seem awake at all but I could be wrong....yeah I wouldn't mind Itachi kicking Madara's ass but not like this....

You're tired of their jutsu but not of the Uchiha story? man I've had enough of their sad destiny blah blah blah and I'm sick of Sasuke's "me against the world thing" too the only two Uchiha worthwhile were Obito and Itachi and they're both gone so I can't wait until this whole Madara phase is done with and if he's not the ultimate villain in the story then it's time for Kishi to move on! How long has it been with the whole Akatsuki thing anyway? `:|

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 08:19 PM

Itachi did use his MS wisely (unlike someone we all know) so he always went with genjutsu first and only used his MS techniques as a last resort (well almost always).

If Kakashi dies then Kishimoto would be contradicting himself completely (if that interview is real) since he said this year would be Kakashi's year and so far nothing....I don't see how killing him would make it his year either.

RicenChicken
03-31-2010, 08:21 PM
I think Sasuke is gonna be pissed off at kabuto for reviving itachi into a puppet, Thus killing him and some how letting Itachi break free of his controlled state, thus giving him free will.

HachibiXSenpai
03-31-2010, 08:22 PM

(they fight)

The end!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are freakin hilarious!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Wooster
03-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Why do it again? So Kishimoto can torture me.
I would sympathize, but I want everyone to suffer now that Danzo is dead.

Although, I do rememer in the distant fog of the past the devasting lost and then joyous excitment when Kakashi was revived. Even if it was a horrible plot device.

You rather have Itachi be an unwilling slave? I take it as just a mask. It's not really Itachi. However, I guess his soul is being used...eh.

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 08:26 PM

Honestly they didn't seem awake at all but I could be wrong....yeah I wouldn't mind Itachi kicking Madara's ass but not like this....

You're tired of their jutsu but not of the Uchiha story? man I've had enough of their sad destiny blah blah blah and I'm sick of Sasuke's "me against the world thing" too the only two Uchiha worthwhile were Obito and Itachi and they're both gone so I can't wait until this whole Madara phase is done with and if he's not the ultimate villain in the story then it's time for Kishi to move on! How long has it been with the whole Akatsuki thing anyway? `:|

We haven't actually heard much of the actual Uchiha story. Only the Madara-version and little tidbits from Itachi. Mostly we've just been hearing the same thing. They die and now Sasuke will cry about it.

I want to know about...

Whether or not Madara summoned 9 tails.
What happened with Madara vs all the Hokage he fought.
What happened with Madara vs Tsuchikage.
What happened with Itachi vs Shisui
How was Danzo involved with the Uchiha Incident
How much was Madara involved with the massacre.
Etc.

That's the stuff I want to know about.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Itachi did use his MS wisely (unlike someone we all know) so he always went with genjutsu first and only used his MS techniques as a last resort (well almost always).

If Kakashi dies then Kishimoto would be contradicting himself completely (if that interview is real) since he said this year would be Kakashi's year and so far nothing....I don't see how killing him would make it his year either.
But he is a zombie now so not much intelligience. It really depends on how Kabuto wants to use him. I know, not something you want to hear.

RicenChicken
03-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Well, going back a few pages, some1 said Kyuubi-Sage mode, and its possible. When Naruto went to nagato and his kyuubi activated + his eyes had a - which would be his sage mode.

Theory 1:
He learns to control kyuubi, thus making a deal with him that he'll use the key after sometime to release the kyuubi, so he can perfect his sage mode

He releases it to get rid of it, sasuke controls it and destroys madara then kabuto tries and bes the 10 tailed host.

All based off not seeing chapter 489 yet.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 08:35 PM
You rather have Itachi be an unwilling slave? I take it as just a mask. It's not really Itachi. However, I guess his soul is being used...eh.
If his soul is there then it's him...even if it's someone else's body he's using the soul is the most important thing.
We haven't actually heard much of the actual Uchiha story. Only the Madara-version and little tidbits from Itachi. Mostly we've just been hearing the same thing. They die and now Sasuke will cry about it.

I want to know about...

Whether or not Madara summoned 9 tails.
What happened with Madara vs all the Hokage he fought.
What happened with Madara vs Tsuchikage.
What happened with Itachi vs Shisui
How was Danzo involved with the Uchiha Incident
How much was Madara involved with the massacre.
Etc.

That's the stuff I want to know about.
Then most of the stuff you want to know it's all of Madara's story not really about the Uchiha in general. Also some of those I really don't think need to be explained any further like Itachi vs Shisui, or how much Madara was involved with the massacre...I mean can you really measure it? He helped annihilate his clan and seemed to enjoy it what else is there to tell about that? Also who else summoned the Kyuubi that night if not Madara? I don't know about you but I believe Minato and Itachi (both very reliable shinobi) when they accuse him of having done it.
But he is a zombie now so not much intelligience. It really depends on how Kabuto wants to use him. I know, not something you want to hear.
You're definitely making me feel a lot better tonight! Oh well I guess it's payback for all the things I said about Danzou `~(

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Well, going back a few pages, some1 said Kyuubi-Sage mode, and its possible. When Naruto went to nagato and his kyuubi activated + his eyes had a - which would be his sage mode.

Theory 1:
He learns to control kyuubi, thus making a deal with him that he'll use the key after sometime to release the kyuubi, so he can perfect his sage mode

He releases it to get rid of it, sasuke controls it and destroys madara then kabuto tries and bes the 10 tailed host.

All based off not seeing chapter 489 yet.
Very good theories! Would you like for me to PM you the site?

Also, Deidara will now be able to do what he told Naruto.... That he would fight him again someday!

crystalblade13
03-31-2010, 08:37 PM
....so, i wonder if sai and yamato are EVER going to get a full fight?

RicenChicken
03-31-2010, 08:38 PM
Very good theories! Would you like for me to PM you the site?

Also, Deidara will now be able to do what he told Naruto.... That he would fight him again someday!

If you could, thank you kindly.

And I could see sai fighting like, idk. lol.

Rasen_Chidori
03-31-2010, 08:39 PM
What about the jutsu that the toad mentioned to Naruto? What do people think it is?

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 08:41 PM
If his soul is there then it's him...even if it's someone else's body he's using the soul is the most important thing.

Then most of the stuff you want to know it's all of Madara's story not really about the Uchiha in general. Also some of those I really don't think need to be explained any further like Itachi vs Shisui, or how much Madara was involved with the massacre...I mean can you really measure it? He helped annihilate his clan and seemed to enjoy it what else is there to tell about that? Also who else summoned the Kyuubi that night if not Madara? I don't know about you but I believe Minato and Itachi (both very reliable shinobi) when they accuse him of having done it.

You're definitely making me feel a lot better tonight! Oh well I guess it's payback for all the things I said about Danzou `~(

I think there's a lot more to the Uchiha story then we've been told.
Otherwise it wouldn't be in all this secrecy.

Problem with Itachi vs Shisui...

Why does Danzo and Madara have Shisui's eyes?

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 08:45 PM
Honestly they didn't seem awake at all but I could be wrong....yeah I wouldn't mind Itachi kicking Madara's ass but not like this.... Either way Itachi is doing it.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 08:45 PM
What about the jutsu that the toad mentioned to Naruto? What do people think it is?

Well... It could be...

Sage Mode (That's what I think...)
Something to do with the Kyuubi...
Something from his father (I hope it's this one! Maybe the teleportation jutsu or could be the death reaper seal, but I don't think Naruto would use that one...)

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 08:48 PM
I think there's a lot more to the Uchiha story then we've been told.
Otherwise it wouldn't be in all this secrecy.

Problem with Itachi vs Shisui...

Why does Danzo and Madara have Shisui's eyes?
Danzou we know 100% had one of Shisui's eyes but we have no proof whatsoever that Madara has the other one (that's what you want though) and I still fail to see what the problem with Itachi vs Shisui is? I mean if you want to know how Danzou and supposedly Madara ended up with Shisui's eyes then it's after Itachi killed him, the fight doesn't really need to be explained any further IMO

RicenChicken
03-31-2010, 08:50 PM
Could it be "that" spell, is like Rasen shuriken or just rasengan with its full wind nature ability and he can use it without it going to hurt him not in sage mode? Or has naruto been training undercover and came up with like a Kyuubi sage mode rasen shuriken with some other nature in it? :O

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 08:51 PM
Danzou we know 100% had one of Shisui's eyes but we have no proof whatsoever that Madara has the other one (that's what you want though) and I still fail to see what the problem with Itachi vs Shisui is? I mean if you want to know how Danzou and supposedly Madara ended up with Shisui's eyes then it's after Itachi killed him, the fight doesn't really need to be explained any further IMO

Remember when we saw all the eyes Madara has in his lab?
The first one you see is Shisui's. I thought Madara had it in
his eye but he has Shisui's eye in his lab.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 08:52 PM
Could it be "that" spell, is like Rasen shuriken or just rasengan with its full wind nature ability and he can use it without it going to hurt him not in sage mode? Or has naruto been training undercover and came up with like a Kyuubi sage mode rasen shuriken with some other nature in it? :O
"that" jutsu was also referred to by Jiraya when Naruto was going after Gaara at the beginning of Shippuden. I think it's just being able to transform into the Kyuubi whithout losing control like Naruto usually does. You know like Killer Bee and other hosts could do....

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Remember when we saw all the eyes Madara has in his lab?
The first one you see is Shisui's. I thought Madara had it in
his eye but he has Shisui's eye in his lab.
Ok well then if he's not using it like you thought then what's the mystery there? They took his eyes once Itachi killed him...Madara we know has a big collection so he just wanted one more and Danzou was pretty obsessed with the sharingan as well and thought Shisui's technique was pretty useful ...I really don't see how or what else could be explained there? maybe you just really want to see Itachi fight Shisui?

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 09:10 PM
Ok well then if he's not using it like you thought then what's the mystery there? They took his eyes once Itachi killed him...Madara we know has a big collection so he just wanted one more and Danzou was pretty obsessed with the sharingan as well and thought Shisui's technique was pretty useful ...I really don't see how or what else could be explained there? maybe you just really want to see Itachi fight Shisui?

Before, Itachi told Sasuke that he killed Shisui to get MS.

That made sense.

But then Madara and Danzo are thrown into the mess and both
have/had one of Shisui's eyes. Madara wanted to take the
eye of Shisui Danzo had (which is why he had Sasuke fight Danzo.)

So now it needs to be explained again.

Did Itachi really kill Shisui? If not then that would help to explain
how Kakashi has MS. If he did then did Madara and Danzo each
take a Shisui eye from the grave later? If so then did they
meet each other and make some kind of deal to take each
eye? Or did this deal happen before Shisui died? Or did Danzo
first get an eye and then Madara later gets the other eye?
Why didn't either take both eyes. Why does each only have 1?

There's plenty that needs explaining with the Uchihas.
We're not getting explanation we're just getting more Sasuke Spam.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Before, Itachi told Sasuke that he killed Shisui to get MS.

That made sense.

But then Madara and Danzo are thrown into the mess and both
have/had one of Shisui's eyes. Madara wanted to take the
eye of Shisui Danzo had (which is why he had Sasuke fight Danzo.)

So now it needs to be explained again.

Did Itachi really kill Shisui? If not then that would help to explain
how Kakashi has MS. If he did then did Madara and Danzo each
take a Shisui eye from the grave later? If so then did they
meet each other and make some kind of deal to take each
eye? Or did this deal happen before Shisui died? Or did Danzo
first get an eye and then Madara later gets the other eye?
Why didn't either take both eyes. Why does each only have 1?

There's plenty that needs explaining with the Uchihas.
We're not getting explanation we're just getting more Sasuke Spam.
I really think you're over thinking this but even so it's like I said you want more details on Danzou and Madara not really the whole Uchiha clan...

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 09:56 PM
I really think you're over thinking this but even so it's like I said you want more details on Danzou and Madara not really the whole Uchiha clan...

I don't see how you're NOT interested when the Uchiha story is half the story. With the Uchiha story we get to learn more about 9 tails.

But yes I want to know more about Danzo, Madara, and Shisui.

I'll be annoyed if Kishimoto brought back Shisui into the discussion
for no apparent reason other than for Danzo to have a power-up
that Kishimoto wouldn't even let him use in his final fight.

3littlepigs
03-31-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't see how you're NOT interested when the Uchiha story is half the story. With the Uchiha story we get to learn more about 9 tails.

But yes I want to know more about Danzo, Madara, and Shisui.

I'll be annoyed if Kishimoto brought back Shisui into the discussion
for no apparent reason other than for Danzo to have a power-up
that Kishimoto wouldn't even let him use in his final fight.
Honestly this series could be called Sasuke (Uchiha) as it is...everything cannot revolve around one clan and its kekkei genkai for goodness sake! It's not like I wouldn't read it if Kishi decided to show us the "complete" Uchiha story just like you want because I would but I'm not crazy enough to ask for it...I'm already kind of sick of the Uchiha as it is.

The Kyuubi was only used by Madara so again that doesn't include the rest of the clan necessarily and at this point the Kyuubi is just one small part of the Juubi so the Juubi's info would be more interesting.

He already confirmed part of your theory so what else do you want? Shisui was brought up because we needed an explanation when Danzou wanted to control the summit and when he stopped the Fire Lord from naming Kakashi Hokage..I don't think that was pointless and in addition he let us know Shisui's eyes can do something else that both Danzou and Madara seemed to be interested in. I don't think we need to see Shisui himself for that....

mrsticky005
03-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Honestly this series could be called Sasuke (Uchiha) as it is...everything cannot revolve around one clan and its kekkei genkai for goodness sake! It's not like I wouldn't read it if Kishi decided to show us the "complete" Uchiha story just like you want because I would but I'm not crazy enough to ask for it...I'm already kind of sick of the Uchiha as it is.

The Kyuubi was only used by Madara so again that doesn't include the rest of the clan necessarily and at this point the Kyuubi is just one small part of the Juubi so the Juubi's info would be more interesting.

He already confirmed part of your theory so what else do you want? Shisui was brought up because we needed an explanation when Danzou wanted to control the summit and when he stopped the Fire Lord from naming Kakashi Hokage..I don't think that was pointless and in addition he let us know Shisui's eyes can do something else that both Danzou and Madara seemed to be interested in. I don't think we need to see Shisui himself for that....

You're sick of Uchiha and yet your avatar is Itachi?
I'm tired of seeing Sasuke and his pointless fights too.
Half the story is Naruto, 9 tails, and Senju the other
half is Sasuke, Sharingan, and Uchiha. You can't
have one without the other.

I would also like to learn more about the Juubi despite it
being pretty stupid add to the manga. I much prefer
Nine Tails being the super awesome monster leader.
It made Naruto seem a lot cooler.

Why couldn't he just get powers from a random Uchiha?
Why does it have to be Shisui? Why didn't Kishimoto
show Shisui until the Kage Meeting?

Kishimoto is obviously purposely making these things
into a mystery. It's what drives the story. Then
he's going to explain the gist of it all at the battle
with Naruto and Sasuke, which then after said
explanation will lead to Naruto and Sasuke
teaming up to fight and defeat Madara.

Sasori_X
03-31-2010, 11:23 PM
... story is picking up quite nicely and the humor is coming back to the series which is nice to see. Though the whole revival crap thing at the end kinda killed it for me. Didn't Kishi say there was going to be 3 new members for the akatsuki in one of his interviews?

Kakashi-senpai
03-31-2010, 11:29 PM
when he used that jutsu he resurrected sasori kakuzu and itachi!!!!!

Sasori_X
03-31-2010, 11:30 PM
when he used that jutsu he resurrected sasori kakuzu and itachi!!!!!

He also resurrected Diedara and Nagato This will be interesting.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 11:54 PM
... story is picking up quite nicely and the humor is coming back to the series which is nice to see. Though the whole revival crap thing at the end kinda killed it for me. Didn't Kishi say there was going to be 3 new members for the akatsuki in one of his interviews?
Yea. but make that 2 people. Because Kabutomaru just joined. And I am guessing the 2 new peoeple will be some random people we never saw befor.

TsukuyomiNightmare
04-01-2010, 05:55 AM
So are the Akatsuki just mindless zombies ? And didn't Deidara blow himself up?

3littlepigs
04-01-2010, 06:47 AM
You're sick of Uchiha and yet your avatar is Itachi?
I'm tired of seeing Sasuke and his pointless fights too.
Half the story is Naruto, 9 tails, and Senju the other
half is Sasuke, Sharingan, and Uchiha. You can't
have one without the other.

I would also like to learn more about the Juubi despite it
being pretty stupid add to the manga. I much prefer
Nine Tails being the super awesome monster leader.
It made Naruto seem a lot cooler.

Why couldn't he just get powers from a random Uchiha?
Why does it have to be Shisui? Why didn't Kishimoto
show Shisui until the Kage Meeting?

Kishimoto is obviously purposely making these things
into a mystery. It's what drives the story. Then
he's going to explain the gist of it all at the battle
with Naruto and Sasuke, which then after said
explanation will lead to Naruto and Sasuke
teaming up to fight and defeat Madara.
First of all didn't I just say it like 2 or 3 posts ago? the only Uchiha worth while IMO were Itachi and Obito! Why do you think I was so pissed off at Kabuto for even summoning Itachi in the first place if I disliked him? Now liking Itachi has nothing to do with me being sick of how overpowered the sharingan is or how everytime Sasuke fights he pulls 2-3 new power ups out of nowhere.

Now the Senju I wouldn't mind seeing...we basically have 3 Hokages and Naruto is most likely a Senju and we know relatively nothing of them...if it is like you say half Uchiha half Senju then we should get more stories from the Senju yet we don't. It's all Uchiha and the Uchiha massacre...we've been hearing from that event since the beginning of the series so excuse me if I'm sick of it.

I'm pretty sure we did get some kind of flashback from Shisui when the police shinobi were questioning Itachi if we didn't then I imagined it. And are you talking about Danzou? besides the fact that Shisui's sharingan had interesting powers he did die before the massacre so maybe it was just available or something like that....

3littlepigs
04-01-2010, 06:49 AM
So are the Akatsuki just mindless zombies ? And didn't Deidara blow himself up?
If they're awake then basically for a moment their souls have free will so you could say during that time they won't be mindless zombies. However as soon as Kabuto wants they'll be like puppets....the bodies are not their original bodies. Kabuto had to kill that many people and keep their corpses for the jutsu.

InnerSakura
04-01-2010, 07:41 AM
That chapter was...epicness. all of the akatsuki coming back? That will b awesome. Ya know ya missed em, right?

Kakashi-senpai
04-01-2010, 08:14 AM
kakuzu,sasori,nagato,deidara,itachi

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER

mrsticky005
04-01-2010, 10:50 AM
First of all didn't I just say it like 2 or 3 posts ago? the only Uchiha worth while IMO were Itachi and Obito! Why do you think I was so pissed off at Kabuto for even summoning Itachi in the first place if I disliked him? Now liking Itachi has nothing to do with me being sick of how overpowered the sharingan is or how everytime Sasuke fights he pulls 2-3 new power ups out of nowhere.

Now the Senju I wouldn't mind seeing...we basically have 3 Hokages and Naruto is most likely a Senju and we know relatively nothing of them...if it is like you say half Uchiha half Senju then we should get more stories from the Senju yet we don't. It's all Uchiha and the Uchiha massacre...we've been hearing from that event since the beginning of the series so excuse me if I'm sick of it.

I'm pretty sure we did get some kind of flashback from Shisui when the police shinobi were questioning Itachi if we didn't then I imagined it. And are you talking about Danzou? besides the fact that Shisui's sharingan had interesting powers he did die before the massacre so maybe it was just available or something like that....

But you're throwing in the Uchiha story in with the Sasuke Spam.
Learning the Uchiha story is learning more about guys like Itachi
or Obito, etc. Watching Sasuke get new MS Spam isn't the
Uchiha story that I want to know more about.

I want to know more about the Senju as well.

The Uchiha Massacre and the Nine Tails attack are the two key events
to the entire Naruto story. Everything that has any importance to
the story will evolve around these two events.

We haven't actually heard that much about the Uchiha Massacre.
We've heard Sasuke COMPLAIN about it. But that's not the same
thing as actually hearing about it. The most we heard about it
was from Madara but he's hardly a reliable source. Whenever
we do hear about the Uchiha Massacre it's always shrouded
in mystery.

We never saw Shisui until the Kage meeting. We heard about him
but never saw him which was strange considering that they called
him the best at teleportation and Itachi's best friend. Then
in the Kage meeting we find out that he fought Ao. So did he
fight Ao in the Hidden Mist? Or in the Hidden Leaf? Also I
dunno about you but Shisui looks like he might be evil.
Which would change things quite a bit. If Shisui was evil
then Itachi killing his best friend...is quite a bit different.

But why not just have Danzo have both eyes (like one could
be in his arm). Why wait so long to reveal that Madara had
the other eye in his lab? There is some huge mystery going
on with Shisui Uchiha. It's not as simple as Itachi killed him,
and then Madara and Danzo pranced over and took an eye.

I want to know more about the Uchiha story because so
much of the rest of the story that is important connects to it...

For instance:

What was Madara doing as Mizukage in the Hidden Mist?
Bloody Mist and The Foundation connection?
Ao vs Shisui?
Yagura Mizukage under control?
Tsuchikage vs Madara
Madara/Danzo in "The Uchiha Incident"
Was Madara responsible for the Great Ninja Wars?
Was Madara responsible for Nine Tails Attack
Is The Hawk Faction related to the faction dedicated to Madara?
Both Danzo and Madara had a connection to Nagato
Senju vs Uchiha (I love to see more Senju ownage.)

I want to know more about stuff like that. I don't want to see Sasuke
in his random fights. I don't want to hear Sasuke complain about how
he has it so bad. I don't want to hear more of Naruto saying he'll
save Sasuke. I want to hear even if just a little more of all the
mysteries of the Naruto world which ultimately connect to Uchiha.

Sasori_X
04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
... they should get Hidan back. LOL while the other 5 act like zombies, Hidan will be the only one bad mouthing everybody else.

jurrasenshuriken
04-01-2010, 12:00 PM
... they should get Hidan back. LOL while the other 5 act like zombies, Hidan will be the only one bad mouthing everybody else.
ya that would be funny lol

yokokurama
04-01-2010, 12:28 PM
ya that would be funny lol
And its kind of ironic since Hidan is actually a real zombie minus being brain dead.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-01-2010, 01:22 PM

What if Kakuzu goes to get Hidan, and then Hidan would be all happy to see him, then Kakuzu would kill him... (I would hate that) Kakuzu said that he would kill him someday anyway...

What happen to Hidan's Sythe anyway????

Ok... Here is my question. I want to know what Nagato can do. There are no bodies unless Kabuto gives him some corpses...

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze
04-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Sasuke is gona be mad when he says Itach alive and controled by Kabuto I guess nexst fight will be Sasuke VS Kabuto

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-01-2010, 02:34 PM
I wonder when Sasuke is gonna get to take his bandages off? I hope he doesn't hear Itachi speak or even hear about what happen. That would be torture.

Also, Madara was really spooked about all the Akatsuki being back. It was like he didn't want them back. Especially Itachi...

mrsticky005
04-01-2010, 02:35 PM
I wonder when Sasuke is gonna get to take his bandages off? I hope he doesn't hear Itachi speak or even hear about what happen. That would be torture.

Also, Madara was really spooked about all the Akatsuki being back. It was like he didn't want them back. Especially Itachi...

They're aren't REALLY back. Itachi isn't going to be like

REVENGE!!!!!

But yeah I don't blame Madara for being a little spooked at first.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-01-2010, 02:42 PM
They're aren't REALLY back. Itachi isn't going to be like

REVENGE!!!!!

Yeah, I understand that. It's going to be weird because they're all going to be slaves to Kabuto. I wonder what would happen to them if Kabuto died?

Demon of the Hidden Mist
04-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Now that i see it again the zombie on the left is Nagato. He was always skin and bones and the has the same exact hair. The only question is are these zombies mindless weapons or are they gonna be zombies with their minds. whatever Kabuto wants them to be. cuz if u remember the the Oro and 4rd fight The 1st and 2nd had their minds at first.

lolohwd
04-01-2010, 06:45 PM
umm ;););) kabuto ur so freaken awesome and may i just say as long as itachi is sort of back im fine
but i do have a question whats the point itachi doesnt have his eyes so its sort of no point and can nagato go all six paths cause it so he will killl naruto just suck out his soul
oww and is naruto gonna do some sort of huge nintaild fox wind style rasengan that he can teleport to kill someone

ForestS153
04-01-2010, 07:18 PM

Hell ya!

Hidden Ninja45
04-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah, it was an ok chapter. I hate the revival thing. It makes me mad.

But the part with Naruto was interesting. I think Killer Bee is going to train Naruto.

xXx~Ai~xXx
04-01-2010, 08:35 PM
ok I have one question and maybe some one can enlighten me. why did he summon Nagato and not Hidan?? o.o I would have realllllllllly loved to see zombie Hidan darnit ;__;

mrsticky005
04-01-2010, 08:38 PM
ok I have one question and maybe some one can enlighten me. why did he summon Nagato and not Hidan?? o.o I would have realllllllllly loved to see zombie Hidan darnit ;__;

Because Hidan is not dead.

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Because Hidan is not dead.
That's what I keep telling everyone when they ask why Hidan wasn't revived...

xXx~Ai~xXx
04-01-2010, 08:44 PM
but kishi said that Hidan needed to keep killing ppl in order to stay immortal, so after a week or so he'd be dead. Technically he should be dead

One-Tailed Shukaku
04-01-2010, 08:47 PM
but kishi said that Hidan needed to keep killing ppl in order to stay immortal so after a week or so he'd be dead. Technically he should be dead
Maybe there is a loophole `;)

xXx~Ai~xXx
04-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Maybe there is a loophole `;)
maybe, but I realllllllllllly wanted to see smexy Hidan again! `~(
Edit: At least I get to see Kakuzu, Deidara, and Itachi again so thats a plus `:))

jesse uzumaki
04-01-2010, 09:01 PM
in my opinion kabuto is only joining forces with madara uchiha just to get close to sasuke uchiha. oh I am so mad that kabuto brought itachi of all akutsuki its abviouse never miss with my heron and idol itachi uchiha oh no`!:) also how dare he resurrect nagato too i love him.`#( but I cant wait to see sasuke reaction when he see itachi uchiha and plus I hope all their personality and jutsu of the akutsuki zombies are back. because I want to see what well itachi say to sasuke after he finds out that sasuke joined with madara and akutsuki and his plans lol common itachi time for you to kick some butt and put that dog sasuke in his place and madara too. oh yeah itachi is back baby but I really hope its the old itachi and not just a weapon.`:|

Rasen_Chidori
04-01-2010, 09:02 PM
but kishi said that Hidan needed to keep killing ppl in order to stay immortal, so after a week or so he'd be dead. Technically he should be dead

If I remember right, whenever Hidan killed someone, the remainder of that persons life is added onto his, therefore he could live 100 life times if he killed 100 people.

flamey234
04-01-2010, 09:06 PM
but this proved he's not dead (at least not yet)

3littlepigs
04-01-2010, 09:38 PM
But you're throwing in the Uchiha story in with the Sasuke Spam.
Learning the Uchiha story is learning more about guys like Itachi
or Obito, etc. Watching Sasuke get new MS Spam isn't the
Uchiha story that I want to know more about.

I want to know more about the Senju as well.

The Uchiha Massacre and the Nine Tails attack are the two key events
to the entire Naruto story. Everything that has any importance to
the story will evolve around these two events.

We haven't actually heard that much about the Uchiha Massacre.
We've heard Sasuke COMPLAIN about it. But that's not the same
thing as actually hearing about it. The most we heard about it
was from Madara but he's hardly a reliable source. Whenever
we do hear about the Uchiha Massacre it's always shrouded
in mystery.

We never saw Shisui until the Kage meeting. We heard about him
but never saw him which was strange considering that they called
him the best at teleportation and Itachi's best friend. Then
in the Kage meeting we find out that he fought Ao. So did he
fight Ao in the Hidden Mist? Or in the Hidden Leaf? Also I
dunno about you but Shisui looks like he might be evil.
Which would change things quite a bit. If Shisui was evil
then Itachi killing his best friend...is quite a bit different.

But why not just have Danzo have both eyes (like one could
be in his arm). Why wait so long to reveal that Madara had
the other eye in his lab? There is some huge mystery going
on with Shisui Uchiha. It's not as simple as Itachi killed him,
and then Madara and Danzo pranced over and took an eye.

I want to know more about the Uchiha story because so
much of the rest of the story that is important connects to it...

For instance:

What was Madara doing as Mizukage in the Hidden Mist?
Bloody Mist and The Foundation connection?
Ao vs Shisui?
Yagura Mizukage under control?
Tsuchikage vs Madara
Was Madara responsible for the Great Ninja Wars?
Was Madara responsible for Nine Tails Attack
Is The Hawk Faction related to the faction dedicated to Madara?
Both Danzo and Madara had a connection to Nagato
Senju vs Uchiha (I love to see more Senju ownage.)

I want to know more about stuff like that. I don't want to see Sasuke
in his random fights. I don't want to hear Sasuke complain about how
he has it so bad. I don't want to hear more of Naruto saying he'll
save Sasuke. I want to hear even if just a little more of all the
mysteries of the Naruto world which ultimately connect to Uchiha.
That's it though of course I'm complaining about too much Uchiha because most of the stuff we hear comes from Sasuke whinning about his fate. Getting to hear more from their story doesn't necessarily mean we'll get to see more of Obito or Itachi...it would probably be Madara, Danzou and then the same things we already know happened with Itachi at the time.

I understand the story basically revolves around the massacre and the Kyuubi attack but lately the whole Sage and Juubi thing it's becoming more and more important as well. And to be honest I can't wait until we get a complete flashback of the day of the attack, the day Naruto was born now that is information and details I want! The massacre has been described before and we've seen pieces and bits of it here and there not only from Sasuke.

If you ask me the whole Kyuubi attack, Minato's death, Kushina's dissapearence, what Jiraya and Kakashi were doing at the time all of that is more mysterious than the massacre at this point. Yeah, Madara isn't the most honest guy around but he never denied having being involved in the massacre and I don't see why we even need to see a flashback of him and Danzou meeting when the massacre happened if Danzou's already dead.

Ok so we didn't get his picture/image until the meeting...it made sense though since Ao was remembering the user of that sharingan I don't know to me it makes more sense to have him remember his face and not Itachi or those Police Shinobi. Also just because Ao fought Shisui it doesn't mean the actual fight had any importance to the story it just happened so that we would know where Danzou got that sharingan and how he was using it....it's like I honestly don't expect to see Tsuchikage vs Madara even if it did happen.

Evil or not I just think Itachi did what he had to do to get MS, I know we disagree on that...also a lot of the Uchiha looked evil to me so Shisui's no different IMO.

We didn't get to know about Madara's collection until very recently so Kishi waiting that long to show Shisui's eye in his collection just makes sense. Also, maybe they both needed to have one eye to make it obvious that they met during the massacre, that they talked etc...?

What was Madara doing as Mizukage in the Hidden Mist? We don't need to see the Uchiha for this..since that was after Madara was supposed to be dead.
Bloody Mist and The Foundation connection? Same thing as above.
Ao vs Shisui? I still don't see why we need to see this fight...I get why you might enjoy it but don't see it as necessary info for the story's plot.
Yagura Mizukage under control? Again not relevant to the Uchiha story just what Madara was up to...
Tsuchikage vs Madara I really don't think we'll see this unless it's somehow tied to Madara being Mizukage, etc...
Was Madara responsible for the Great Ninja Wars? We could get this info without having to hear more about the Uchiha massacre
Was Madara responsible for Nine Tails Attack Why would you still think it wasn't him? and anyways this should be included in that flashback I'm hoping to get ;)

I'm just going to say you're just as obsessed with the Uchiha as Kishi himself :shock:

xXx~Ai~xXx
04-01-2010, 10:45 PM
If I remember right, whenever Hidan killed someone, the remainder of that persons life is added onto his, therefore he could live 100 life times if he killed 100 people.
yes but in order to keep all that life span he needs to continously keep killing people if he stops then everything is in vain and he dies. He doesn't get to keep all that 'life'

but this proved he's not dead (at least not yet)
but hasn't it been long enough since the Asuma arc? o.o or maybe it just seems long since we have to wait a whole week for a new manga chapter...damn...

Demonfire_Ninja
04-01-2010, 11:44 PM
I Loved this Chapter`:)`!:)

Sasuke
04-02-2010, 12:13 AM
but hasn't it been long enough since the Asuma arc? o.o or maybe it just seems long since we have to wait a whole week for a new manga chapter...damn...

Well Masashi Kishimoto did say that Hidan was still alive...

FlippedMyLid
04-02-2010, 12:21 AM
I loved this chapter. ♥♥♥

AnBu.KnighT
04-02-2010, 02:10 AM
I though kabuto was gonna own Madar when he charged at him then he stopped lol but ye the forbidden jutsu thing was surprising ^^

Parak111
04-02-2010, 02:11 AM
It was an absolutely great chapter. Seeing the Akatsuki again...that's just epic. Ofcourse, I hope that Kabuto didn't just summon them to show off. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/notrust.gif I hope that he actually makes some use out of them.

zerosameri
04-02-2010, 02:26 AM
It was an absolutely great chapter. Seeing the Akatsuki again...that's just epic. Ofcourse, I hope that Kabuto didn't just summon them to show off. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/notrust.gif I hope that he actually makes some use out of them.
If Kabutomaru did that for a show off I am pretty sure Madara will make him keep Itachi and Nagato.

Wooster
04-02-2010, 04:50 AM

Well think of it as just borrowing his soul for a while. Perhaps this time someone will figure out a way to destroy the zombies without trapping their souls for all eternity.

Heh and I wasn't even doing it intentionally. You only have Kishimoto to blame.

If Kabutomaru did that for a show off I am pretty sure Madara will make him keep Itachi and Nagato.
I think it was more than just for show; however, I don't think Akatsuki Zombie Team will be around for more than one arc. All of them together will just be one villian, and they probably won't be as impressive as the living originals, except for the fact that they can't be "killed".

I assume there will be rumors of Akatsuki coming back to life, some team probably containing Naruto and Shikamaru will see one of them and be shocked. Then there will be a full on battle, and, of course, Naruto and company will win. The only question is if Kabuto survives this or not.

Oh and I like the zombie team option, but I still prefer the term AZT(Akatsuki Zombie Team) myself.

jz333
04-02-2010, 05:07 AM
omg wats gonna happen in the nxt chapter!!!

uzumakisgirl
04-02-2010, 05:25 AM
i wonder why did they revive them !!

Slack 40
04-02-2010, 07:46 AM
The akatsuki are unstoppable. Sorry but in my opinion kishi got lazy with this the member were strong enough all ready but now they can't be killed normally. I have a feeling madara or sasuke wont allow kabuto in. Kabuto controlling zombie akatsuki is too much of a threat for madara. Also with Killer bee and naruto i think that kisame may get killed by naruto and killer bee or just naruto maybe naruto goes out to find the "octopus" and kisame is about to take KB down then naruto jumps in and saves the day and for saving KB's life KB trains naruto.
Also what if the man with powerful eyes isn't sasuke? what if its some weird twist?

Sasuke/Itachi
04-02-2010, 08:56 AM
The akatsuki are unstoppable. Sorry but in my opinion kishi got lazy with this the member were strong enough all ready but now they can't be killed normally. I have a feeling madara or sasuke wont allow kabuto in. Kabuto controlling zombie akatsuki is too much of a threat for madara. Also with Killer bee and naruto i think that kisame may get killed by naruto and killer bee or just naruto maybe naruto goes out to find the "octopus" and kisame is about to take KB down then naruto jumps in and saves the day and for saving KB's life KB trains naruto.
Also what if the man with powerful eyes isn't sasuke? what if its some weird twist?
Madara or possibly Kabuto

Phenom
04-02-2010, 12:50 PM

If I have learned anything from reading manga and books, it is that if information we are given is true (for example, Tobi being Madara) then characters do not question it. The same goes for when a thing like the prophecy seems to obviously be the main character versus a certain person, it normally isn't.

So basically, the man with powerful eyes is most likely Tobi and not Sasuke (although they will fight at some point). KB is obviously going to train Naruto, he is the only character in the story that could possibly teach him something useful at this point.

This chapter made it more evident that Tobi is more than likely not Madara as well. I have read a lot of books and manga and anytime we are given information like Tobi = Madara, the characters in the story normally just believe it and it is true. However, in this story the majority of the characters are not sure that Tobi is Madara (even Kakashi says he can't be certain but he believes it is true). The fact that we keep getting chances to see his face and Kishimoto decides that we don't get to see it is also strange. What is the point in hiding it if he is Madara when we have already seen his face at various stages in his life?

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-02-2010, 01:20 PM
I believe this chapter has created the most threads ever...

Reikai Hezamu
04-02-2010, 01:34 PM
I believe this chapter has created the most threads ever...Yeah it has. Everyone is anticipating the next chapter. It should be good.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Yeah it has. Everyone is anticipating the next chapter. It should be good.

I agree. I'm looking forward to reading it! I'm really curious about Nagato and Sasori.

mrsticky005
04-02-2010, 01:43 PM
That's it though of course I'm complaining about too much Uchiha because most of the stuff we hear comes from Sasuke whinning about his fate. Getting to hear more from their story doesn't necessarily mean we'll get to see more of Obito or Itachi...it would probably be Madara, Danzou and then the same things we already know happened with Itachi at the time.

I understand the story basically revolves around the massacre and the Kyuubi attack but lately the whole Sage and Juubi thing it's becoming more and more important as well. And to be honest I can't wait until we get a complete flashback of the day of the attack, the day Naruto was born now that is information and details I want! The massacre has been described before and we've seen pieces and bits of it here and there not only from Sasuke.

If you ask me the whole Kyuubi attack, Minato's death, Kushina's dissapearence, what Jiraya and Kakashi were doing at the time all of that is more mysterious than the massacre at this point. Yeah, Madara isn't the most honest guy around but he never denied having being involved in the massacre and I don't see why we even need to see a flashback of him and Danzou meeting when the massacre happened if Danzou's already dead.

Ok so we didn't get his picture/image until the meeting...it made sense though since Ao was remembering the user of that sharingan I don't know to me it makes more sense to have him remember his face and not Itachi or those Police Shinobi. Also just because Ao fought Shisui it doesn't mean the actual fight had any importance to the story it just happened so that we would know where Danzou got that sharingan and how he was using it....it's like I honestly don't expect to see Tsuchikage vs Madara even if it did happen.

Evil or not I just think Itachi did what he had to do to get MS, I know we disagree on that...also a lot of the Uchiha looked evil to me so Shisui's no different IMO.

We didn't get to know about Madara's collection until very recently so Kishi waiting that long to show Shisui's eye in his collection just makes sense. Also, maybe they both needed to have one eye to make it obvious that they met during the massacre, that they talked etc...?

What was Madara doing as Mizukage in the Hidden Mist? We don't need to see the Uchiha for this..since that was after Madara was supposed to be dead.
Bloody Mist and The Foundation connection? Same thing as above.
Ao vs Shisui? I still don't see why we need to see this fight...I get why you might enjoy it but don't see it as necessary info for the story's plot.
Yagura Mizukage under control? Again not relevant to the Uchiha story just what Madara was up to...
Tsuchikage vs Madara I really don't think we'll see this unless it's somehow tied to Madara being Mizukage, etc...
Was Madara responsible for the Great Ninja Wars? We could get this info without having to hear more about the Uchiha massacre
Was Madara responsible for Nine Tails Attack Why would you still think it wasn't him? and anyways this should be included in that flashback I'm hoping to get ;)

I'm just going to say you're just as obsessed with the Uchiha as Kishi himself :shock:

I do like the Uchiha. They have an interesting past. I think the whole
Sasuke walks the path of hatred is completely retarded though.
Mostly, I just want the story to advance with the plot and I see
Uchiha and Senju and Nine Tails as being in the center of it all.
We've been basically told that Konoha is a goody two shoes village
for quite a while until we learned that they ordered Uchiha destroyed.
Uchiha was blamed for Nine Tails attack and they responded with
a coup d'etat. Itachi was then forced to eliminate the clan to
prevent war. This was probably all the doing of Madara.
How? Madara used nine tails and because people thought he
was dead they wouldn't blame him. They would logically blame Uchiha.
Madara pulled the strings to cause the coup d'etat and forced
Itachi into killing the Uchiha clan. Madara wanted revenge against Uchiha.
Since Madara talked to Danzo about an "Uchiha Incident" it's possible
that Danzo may have knew Madara was alive the whole time and
still put the blame on Uchiha. Also since the both had one of Shisui's
eyes, there could have been some kind of deal. Danzo made a deal
with Hanzo and Orochimaru and he may have made one with Madara
in the past. Obviously it couldn't have been a friendly deal but probably
something more along the lines of black mail.

By the way I consider Madara as part of the Uchiha story. His name
is Madara Uchiha. And Sasuke Uchiha is also part of the Uchiha story.
Even Obito Uchiha is part of the Uchiha story. Anyone who's name
is Uchiha is part of the Uchiha story. But extends past that.
It's the Uchiha and all those involved with them. Which is soon
turning out to look like just about everyone.

As far as Sasuke's character goes. He's had a lot of up and downs for me.
I didn't like him at first, he was a show off. Then he became a whiny brat.
Then he actually started doing something about it and it was cool. But
now he's just a mindless puppet over using MS jutsu. For a moment it
looked like Sasuke would become the crazy evil character but then
that went up like a cloud of smoke. I'm hoping he at least has a good end.

Nine Tails/Madara vs Minato Namikaze is a battle I want to see.

I doubt Kushina is still alive. But I dunno. Though why there seems
to be no more Land of Eddies anymore. That's a mystery to me.

What time period are you talking about with Kakashi and Jirayia?

The Sage of the Six Paths is alright but I'd rather keep him as a mystery.
It makes him more god-like in a way. I don't care too much for 10 tails.
It mostly seems as an explanation for the origin of the tailed beasts
and also to make the Sage of the Six Paths seem cooler than Madara.
Personally I liked it better when 9 tails was top dog...er fox.
I think it would a lot cooler if the Sage of the Six Paths fought
all 9 beasts at the same time when they are in 9 different bodies.
I do want to know what the heck the 6th element is and it better
not be friggin' "love". That would be REALLY annoying.

yondaime khonai
04-02-2010, 01:46 PM
whos the second 1 to tha left?

left to right
nagato,??,deidara,sasori,itachi

mrsticky005
04-02-2010, 03:26 PM
that's Kakuzu

3littlepigs
04-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I do like the Uchiha. They have an interesting past. I think the whole
Sasuke walks the path of hatred is completely retarded though.
Mostly, I just want the story to advance with the plot and I see
Uchiha and Senju and Nine Tails as being in the center of it all.
We've been basically told that Konoha is a goody two shoes village
for quite a while until we learned that they ordered Uchiha destroyed.
Uchiha was blamed for Nine Tails attack and they responded with
a coup d'etat. Itachi was then forced to eliminate the clan to
prevent war. This was probably all the doing of Madara.
How? Madara used nine tails and because people thought he
was dead they wouldn't blame him. They would logically blame Uchiha.
Madara pulled the strings to cause the coup d'etat and forced
Itachi into killing the Uchiha clan. Madara wanted revenge against Uchiha.
Since Madara talked to Danzo about an "Uchiha Incident" it's possible
that Danzo may have knew Madara was alive the whole time and
still put the blame on Uchiha. Also since the both had one of Shisui's
eyes, there could have been some kind of deal. Danzo made a deal
with Hanzo and Orochimaru and he may have made one with Madara
in the past. Obviously it couldn't have been a friendly deal but probably
something more along the lines of black mail.

By the way I consider Madara as part of the Uchiha story. His name
is Madara Uchiha. And Sasuke Uchiha is also part of the Uchiha story.
Even Obito Uchiha is part of the Uchiha story. Anyone who's name
is Uchiha is part of the Uchiha story. But extends past that.
It's the Uchiha and all those involved with them. Which is soon
turning out to look like just about everyone.

As far as Sasuke's character goes. He's had a lot of up and downs for me.
I didn't like him at first, he was a show off. Then he became a whiny brat.
Then he actually started doing something about it and it was cool. But
now he's just a mindless puppet over using MS jutsu. For a moment it
looked like Sasuke would become the crazy evil character but then
that went up like a cloud of smoke. I'm hoping he at least has a good end.

Nine Tails/Madara vs Minato Namikaze is a battle I want to see.

I doubt Kushina is still alive. But I dunno. Though why there seems
to be no more Land of Eddies anymore. That's a mystery to me.

What time period are you talking about with Kakashi and Jirayia?

The Sage of the Six Paths is alright but I'd rather keep him as a mystery.
It makes him more god-like in a way. I don't care too much for 10 tails.
It mostly seems as an explanation for the origin of the tailed beasts
and also to make the Sage of the Six Paths seem cooler than Madara.
Personally I liked it better when 9 tails was top dog...er fox.
I think it would a lot cooler if the Sage of the Six Paths fought
all 9 beasts at the same time when they are in 9 different bodies.
I do want to know what the heck the 6th element is and it better
not be friggin' "love". That would be REALLY annoying.
I know Madara, Sasuke, Itachi and Obito are all Uchiha but for example to get the story of how Obito died and how he gave Kakashi his sharingan we didn't have to hear about any other Uchiha member, that's what I mean. Most of the info you really want could be given to us without having to hear the whole Uchiha massacre story again and how Sasuke found himself alone in the world and that's why he can do whatever he wants now blah blah blah...

I actually used to like Sasuke and not Naruto at the very beginning of the series not because he was "cool" or a "show-off" but because he was smart and acted like a true shinobi by analyzing the situation before acting unlike Naruto. However it's just too much and I hate that he can never just take the blame or accept his mistakes and learn from them `#(

I know it's pretty unlikely she's still alive but I want to know why she's never mentioned or talked about. If you think the whole Uchiha incident is shrouded in mystery I think Kushina's even more!

I meant that I want to see what Jiraya and Kakashi were both doing at the moment when the Kyuubi attacked (well when Madara used the Kyuubi). Jiraya was given the Toad with the "key" and I want to know who explained to him how it worked and Kakashi well we never see him in the flashbacks fighting the Kyuubi. We even know what Iruka was doing but not Kakashi and Minato was his sensei...that night I'm sure Minato had to meet with Kakashi and Sarutobi so I want to see that. I also want to know who was there when Naruto was born? Was Minato there and then he left to seal the Kyuubi or was someone else taking care of Naruto while Minato sealed the Fox within him? All those things are more interesting to me than the Uchiha story.

e710
04-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Why didn't Kabuto summon stronger people like

The 3 kazekage instead of sasori cause thats sasori main weapong.
Some other Kage or Kage level ninja instead of dedara and kakuzu like jiraya or one of the hokages
and the Sage of 6 paths instead of nagato.

RicenChicken
04-02-2010, 08:06 PM
^ probably because know one knows anything about the sage of the 6 paths except the fact that he was the user of the juubi.

Narutorious
04-03-2010, 05:42 AM
The 3 kazekage instead of sasori cause thats sasori main weapong.

Sasori's strongest puppet was himself.

JC.
04-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Well if he wanted to join with Madara it makes the most sense to revive the dead members of Akatsuki.

itachi-awsome-^/_\^
04-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Well if he wanted to join with Madara it makes the most sense to revive the dead members of Akatsuki.
you make a good point although we all know sasukes gona get (nicely put) annoyed if itachi is the first thing nhe sees

Sasuke/Itachi
04-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I been thinking that when the Prophecy mentions that Naruto will face a guy with power in his eyes. I think it is MAdara because sasuke and them might make up and battle them or it could be Kabuta since his eyes did look like orochimarus when they first met after he transplant them

Paradox Within
04-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Karin has just become even more awesome. Loved her performance with Ibiki! Two thumbs up. Fantastic! *Continues to be a fangirl* Great! Magnificent! Special!