PDA

View Full Version : Tenten VS. Ino who would win?

kiba3882
03-31-2010, 02:09 PM
So the girls decide to fight who would win?

My opinion TenTen would win. With all the training from Guy, Lee and Neji, Tenten would have the experience to take down Ino. By avoiding Ino's mind transfer and mind destruction jutsus, Tenten could weaken and take down Ino with all those weapons.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 02:12 PM
So the girls decide to fight who would win?

My opinion TenTen would win. With all the training from Guy, Lee and Neji, Tenten would have the experience to take down Ino. By avoiding Ino's mind transfer and mind destruction jutsus, Tenten could weaken and take down Ino with all those weapons.
Two fodder characters? Hmm, this is hard, is Ino smart enough to get Tenten in her move? But Tenten probably knows that move.

Wow this is harder than I thought.

Basically every move Tenten has is Filler!

Um, I don't know I guess it might be a tie?

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Umm I can't believe i'm saying this but Tenten gets a stomp thread. Tenten throws a Kunai at Ino and Ino dies...Lol but seriously she summons mass weapons and kills Ino.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 02:13 PM
Umm I can't believe i'm saying this but Tenten gets a stomp thread. Tenten throws a Kunai at Ino and Ino dies...Lol but seriously she summons mass weapons and kills Ino.
That's a filler feat.

J-Sun Tasogare
Two fodder characters? Hmm, this is hard, is Ino smart enough to get Tenten in her move? But Tenten probably knows that move.

Wow this is harder than I thought.

Basically every move Tenten has is Filler!

Um, I don't know I guess it might be a tie?
Tenten can summon weapons and throw them as well as meele.

J-Sun Tasogare
That's a filler feat.
Summoning weapons isn't.

kiba3882
03-31-2010, 02:14 PM
The reason why I thought of these two because they seem to be on the same level and Tenten and Ino should deserve a fair fight and chance to win =P

Cyl
03-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Summoning weapons isn't.
Well that's still a weak move.
I guess Ino loses because of it though.
Gees, why are the girls so weak? xD

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 02:18 PM
Well that's still a weak move.
I guess Ino loses because of it though.
Gees, why are the girls so weak? xD
Cause Kishi clearly wanted gay Naruto and Sasuke to prevail so he wants the guys to have more screen time for the guys can't see girls and they all turn out gay O.O!

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 03:11 PM
If they start at close range,Inos basic Taijutsu can take Tenten out due to her not having any. If they start at a range,Tentens bomb has Ino generally done for.

Depends on range Imo

Ino<3
03-31-2010, 03:22 PM
I go with Ino she could capture tenten in her mind transfer trap or use the mind destruction jutsu on tenten. Ino also has medical abilities and can heal some of the wounds that tenten gives to her. Ino wins yayaya!

shikamarulover18
03-31-2010, 03:27 PM
it's a tie. they both spontaneously combust from patheticness.

lightshadow
03-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Ino is not a fighter. In this case, I would say Tenten would win. She would probably overwhelm Ino with a couple hundred weapons and cut her to pieces.

Miles Edgeworth
03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Kunai Bomb>Ino

Both are fodder but Tenten has superior offense.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 06:32 PM
This is kind of a hard one right here.

But I'm going with Ino.

Miles Edgeworth
03-31-2010, 06:38 PM
This is kind of a hard one right here.

But I'm going with Ino.

And why is that?

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Ino doesn't even have Mind Transfer, it was filler.

Tenten owns this fight. need I say why?

Kuromaki
04-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Ino doesn't even have Mind Transfer, it was filler.

Tenten owns this fight. need I say why?
You mean Mind Destruction, right?

But other than that I agree. I doubt Ino could heal from a Kunai Bomb.

Shikamaru Nara
04-01-2010, 04:13 PM
I go with Ino she could capture tenten in her mind transfer trap or use the mind destruction jutsu on tenten. Ino also has medical abilities and can heal some of the wounds that tenten gives to her. Ino wins yayaya!

What are you on?

Tenten summons up weapons, spams, and Ino dies.

Kakashi-sama
04-01-2010, 04:19 PM
definitely Tenten, she has two advantages: taijutsu and weapons, that's enough to finish off Ino, unless her intelligence dodge them all and do a REAL PHYSICAL and NINJUTSU attack on Tenten. Ino doesn't have the fan Temari's got, she cant blow away the weapon (that wasnt really fair during the exam lol but ohwelz). Team Guy's taijutsu team, after all the trainings she's got, easy job to take on Ino. Tenten ftw

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 04:45 PM
You mean Mind Destruction, right?

But other than that I agree. I doubt Ino could heal from a Kunai Bomb.

Oh, hey Kuro! Been awhile `:P

Anyway, yeah that's what I meant. You like Ino don't you? Out of all the fights she has a chance to win.. `~(

lolitaninja
04-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Tenten stomps hard! Ino has no defense against her many weapons!

Kuromaki
04-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Oh, hey Kuro! Been awhile `:P

Anyway, yeah that's what I meant. You like Ino don't you? Out of all the fights she has a chance to win.. `~(
What brings you here Trueborn?

Yeah... Then again she has Mind Destruction in this match doesn't she? The OP implied it. Maybe she can make Tenten kill herself with her weapons, but that's her only chance.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah Mind Destruction is a big advantage if she has it.

jz333
04-01-2010, 11:25 PM
ten ten shes clearly got more skill

Yellow Flash
04-02-2010, 12:19 AM
This is a really close fight considering their both fodder.

If Ino can use Mind Destruction jutsu then she wins but if no then Tenten takes this with great difficult.

[Shikamaru]
04-02-2010, 12:50 AM
TenTen is long ranged.

Ino's mind techniques are short ranged, and extremely inaccurate.

The speed she's shown with summoning her weapons roflstomps any mind technique ino could even begin to somber up before she's dropped with 100 bomb kunais and flying axes.