PDA

View Full Version : Neji Vs Hinata

MadaraUchihaTobi
03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
I think Neji was a little too tough one hinata and almost killed her. Anyone agree

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Neji looks though Hinata's body.

Hits her weak spot.

Neji Hyuga wins...

Shikamaru Nara
03-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Neither have shown feats. Neji wins from prior experiences. All we can go by is how much we've seen each one fight. In this case, Neji is a Jonin who we saw fighting.

On the other hand, Hinata is a Chunin who is currently lacking in screen time.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Hinata is too shy.

Shyness will get her no where.

Hidden Ninja45
03-31-2010, 04:46 PM
I don't think this is an actual fight. I think this is just a thread to discuss the Neji vs. Hinata fight during the Forest of Death.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 04:52 PM
I don't think this is an actual fight. I think this is just a thread to discuss the Neji vs. Hinata fight during the Forest of Death.

Agreed.

Paradox Within
04-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Neji wouldn't have let Hinata leave the match without being hurt. Hahaha. Of course he went full out trying (and succeeding) to injure Hinata. He despised the main branch for what they had done to his father. It wasn't like Neji was going to go easy on her.:roll: This was a perfect opportunity to get his revenge on the main branch. At this point in the manga, Neji hadn't been told about his father's sacrifice. So Hinata was pretty much easy to pick on.

Toph
04-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Hm... Well, Hinata may be shy. But she's just like Naruto, she doesn't like giving up and with a spirit like that, you can possibly win.

Kuroda Taishi
04-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Neji looks though Hinata's clothes.

Fixed, xD

Zombie Uchiha
05-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Hinata has progressed over the past years. I not sure who would win.

tigeta
05-23-2010, 09:14 PM
neji i think personally cause of experience in my opinion

Sharingan Heir
05-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Hinata has progressed over the past years. I not sure who would win.
She has but I don't think that she is at Neji's level yet.

UGK
05-23-2010, 09:59 PM
I think Neji was a little too tough one hinata and almost killed her. Anyone agreeRead the OP people. This isn't about who's better, it's just discussing their fight in the Chuunin Exams.

Sharingan Heir
05-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Oh then yes he was rough on her.

yondamaine
05-25-2010, 12:30 PM
no. i dont agree. i would do the same if you wanted to be a chunin?

Sharingan Heir
05-25-2010, 07:47 PM
If I was a genin I would do alot but I wouldn't do that.

longd
05-28-2010, 06:31 PM
neji was a jerk

sharingan1
06-03-2010, 03:25 PM
neji is much to strong for hinata, she should have given up halfway through. she almost died cause she kept fighting

GaaraX
06-03-2010, 03:36 PM
i think that Neji would win considering that he almost killed hinata

mizunohayase
11-03-2010, 02:05 PM
The fight with Neji vs Hinata in the preliminaries of the chuunin exams was also really intense... I'm so glad Naruto beat Neji then. Neji totally knows no mercy, and he needs to realize that in a set arena match that there is a limit. I felt so bad for Hina-chan.

Sunagakure
11-08-2010, 06:10 AM
This is one of my favorite fights in Naruto. Neji may have won the physical fight with Hinata in the Chunin exams, and indeed he was brutal, but he did not win the emotional/mental battle with Hinata.

Hinata needed to be forced into a situation where she had to decide that she was worthy enough, capable enough of being a great ninja - this battle got her to that point. Hinata wasn't just standing up against Neji, she was challenging her own beliefs about herself and her abilities. In this respect, she won the biggest fight she had to win - to believe in herself and know she is capable.

Rasengan SageX5
11-08-2010, 07:04 AM
I hated Neji for a long time after this fight. It helped a little when Neji lost to Naruto, but after that Neji made up for it in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and afterwards in fillers.

Uber_Brows
11-18-2010, 05:25 PM
neji was a bit too tough but she was the one that kept getting up so...

Inoichi
11-19-2010, 12:18 AM
neji is/was considered as a genius. he was ultra strong and even naruto needed his fox chacra to cope with him. considering that hinata was really tough and it was a long lasting fight.

Sheelah
11-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Neji took it way too far. He had even promised Guy that he wouldn't let his personal feelings interfere with the Chunin Exams, well we all know how badly that went, he very nearly killed her! So much the branch families protecting the main house. He didn't in this instance. But he's come a long way since then, thankfully.

Mellorox9
11-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I agree. But the rules were for one of the fighters to kill the other, unless if they are unable to fight or give up. Still, he could have went more easy on her. `:|

[Shikamaru]
11-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Considering the circumstances I'm sure he held some type of grudge toward Hinata.

After he father beating on his father, cursing his ability, and simply not being noticed for his unique skill.

If you compare the two, Hinata simply did not work hard enough to be considered royalty, and Neji showed it quite well.

nightwolf613
12-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Neji was a jerk before Naruto laid him out. He clearly goes too far in his fight versus Hinata to prove a point to her.

But also Neji doesn't know the truth about his father at that time either. House politics within his clan builds up a grudge that he takes out on her. It is no excuse, but it why he was that way.

nightwolf613
12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
This is one of my favorite fights in Naruto. Neji may have won the physical fight with Hinata in the Chunin exams, and indeed he was brutal, but he did not win the emotional/mental battle with Hinata.

Hinata needed to be forced into a situation where she had to decide that she was worthy enough, capable enough of being a great ninja - this battle got her to that point. Hinata wasn't just standing up against Neji, she was challenging her own beliefs about herself and her abilities. In this respect, she won the biggest fight she had to win - to believe in herself and know she is capable.

I agree. That is where she stopped backing down and began to break free of being shy as much. Her admiration for Naruto gave her confidence and she adopted his "Ninja Way". She lost the fight but actually won the battle as she believed in herself for a change. If it was not for this taking place, I don't think she would have had the courage to jump into the Pain battle much later on. Her fight with Neji most likely changed her future.

The conversation she has with Naruto before the finals is one of my favorites too.

ItachixKisame
12-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Imo Neji was a huge ;););););) bag then. I despised him the most.

Hinatalove
08-16-2011, 02:52 PM
I really hope that Hinata will get her revenge!

Ninjasummer
08-20-2011, 06:53 PM
He was certainly too harsh, but he could have done way worse. If he wanted to kill her, he could have easily unleashed the 8 trigams 64 palms on her. He was trying to hurt her because of his hatred towards the main family.

He took proving his point way too far, but it was ultimately for the best for Hinata. Don't get me wrong. She got laid out majorly with little competition. Hinata had no shot at winning the physical fight at all, but that's not the point. The fight was too find out if the ninja world was too harsh for the gentle Hinata or not. I think that fight proved that Hinata was mentally tough enough to be a Shinobi.

He wasn't using his best stuff, but he still wanted to majorly hurt her. The fight caused Hinata to prove she deserves to wear the Konoha headband. It also confirmed Neji's genius. He did get a little carried away to prove a point, but I think that's what Hinata wanted. She didn't want Neji to go his easiest on her.

sadbuttrue93
08-20-2011, 07:08 PM
I really hope that Hinata will get her revenge!
ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahah that's funny. Hinata is so much weaker than Neji. There's a lot of reasons Neji is a Jonin and Hinata is just a Chunin. Hinata couldn't even inflict damage on Neji on even levels of Gentle Fist vs. Gentle Fist. Even if she's stronger now, I highly doubt she can strike if Neji decides to rotate. Besides Twin Lion Fists, her jutsu repertoire is kinda small and nothing special. Also, Neji never used his 8 Trigams 64 Palms on Hinata. The only way she could get revenge on Neji would be by drugging him in his sleep.

Sagepain
08-20-2011, 07:16 PM
ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahah that's funny. Hinata is so much weaker than Neji. There's a lot of reasons Neji is a Jonin and Hinata is just a Chunin. Hinata couldn't even inflict damage on Neji on even levels of Gentle Fist vs. Gentle Fist. Even if she's stronger now, I highly doubt she can strike if Neji decides to rotate. Besides Twin Lion Fists, her jutsu repertoire is kinda small and nothing special. Also, Neji never used his 8 Trigams 64 Palms on Hinata. The only way she could get revenge on Neji would be by drugging him in his sleep.

Neji might not have had 64 palms when he fought Hinata, He started training for the 3rd exam and probably learned it during that training along with Rotation.

Either way, Hinata IMO has progresses alot, not as much as neji but she's no slouch.

She even has more stamina then Neji from what we see in the battle against the thousands of Zetsu clones in the 4th shinobi world war, since she's still on the lookout with Byakugan active while Neji is exhausted and getting ready to find medical attention IIRC.

On topic: I think Neji was way to rough on Hinata, though its understandable since he had such hatred for the Main branch, I still think he shouldin't have though

Mini-Chan
08-20-2011, 07:24 PM

I agree. Hinata didn't win her fight against Neji, but she won the battle against her own doubts and insecurities. The very ones that Neji tried to use against her with a bit of psychological warfare. Neji threw her own doubts into her face, and with Naruto’s encouragement she was able to defeat them. Hinata wasn’t able to prove to Neji that she was strong enough, but what she did was more important. She proved to HERSELF that she was strong enough.

Hinatalove
08-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Everything can change.

sadbuttrue93
08-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Everything can change. Neji is the strongest Hyuga there has ever been. Hinata is a weakling. She can't even do a Rotation, a jutsu Neji mastered at 13. Hinata has 1 good jutsu, and it couldn't touch Neji through rotation and kaiten. The only way everything could change would be if Neji breaks all four limbs and blindfolds himself before fighting Hinata. Just because people love Hinata's personality doesn't mean you should fool yourself into thinking she's a decent Shinobi. Hinata can't get revenge by beating him in a fight.

Neji-Ni-San
08-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Neji and Hinata should never have fought lol.

Neji-Ni-San
08-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Neji is the strongest Hyuga there has ever been. Hinata is a weakling. She can't even do a Rotation, a jutsu Neji mastered at 13. Hinata has 1 good jutsu, and it couldn't touch Neji through rotation and kaiten. The only way everything could change would be if Neji breaks all four limbs and blindfolds himself before fighting Hinata. Just because people love Hinata's personality doesn't mean you should fool yourself into thinking she's a decent Shinobi. Hinata can't get revenge by beating him in a fight.

LMAO your funny.

Hidan1
08-31-2011, 01:08 PM
That was random. They didnt know that they would fight each other. I think that Hinata never wanted to fight with Her brother. Neji fight like that because He didnt like center family. He was like that because His father gave his life for Hinata father.
But Naruto can change everyone.

XxSharinganxX
12-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Neji wins, no contest. His byakugan is far superior to Hinatas, we learned this when they fought in the Chunin exams, he could see the chakra points on Hinatas body. Hinata could only see the chakra network, but no details. Also, Neji is in better shape, plus he isn't afraid to attack, where Hinata is shy. He is on a whole other world than Hinata.

megabbaut
12-18-2011, 04:52 AM
Neji wins, no contest. His byakugan is far superior to Hinatas, we learned this when they fought in the Chunin exams, he could see the chakra points on Hinatas body. Hinata could only see the chakra network, but no details. Also, Neji is in better shape, plus he isn't afraid to attack, where Hinata is shy. He is on a whole other world than Hinata.
This isn't the battlegrounds; just to talk about the fight that happened in the manga.

DreamsOnWings
12-18-2011, 11:10 AM
I don't think he went too tough on her at all. He despised the main branch like anything. Of course he'd hate Hinata as well, who, no offense, was weak, despite despite being the Hyuuga Heiress. Imagine being him, being gifted and strong, only to be denied a place that seemed to come naturally to him only because his dad wasn't the older one. Oh, and losing a fight already lost to a girl who stuttered and didn't seem cut out to be a shinobi? Ouch.

Sone
03-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Hinata Ftw in shippuden now!!!

Naruske Uzuchi
03-13-2012, 05:45 AM
Hm... Well, Hinata may be shy. But she's just like Naruto, she doesn't like giving up and with a spirit like that, you can possibly win.
stuff like that will get you killed. I don't even know how Naruto survive all that ;);););)... but since he the main character, of course tsk

Jmalenko
03-13-2012, 09:20 PM
stuff like that will get you killed. I don't even know how Naruto survive all that ;);););)... but since he the main character, of course tsk
also helps to have the 9-tails....just saying

Zatamizu Yougan
03-17-2012, 05:28 AM
Neji didn't use 64 palms or any other jutsu because he wanted to slowly torture her physically and mentally. But Hinata won mentally as she tries to give it her all and succeeds in overcoming her shyness and insecurity.

Some people woudn't look down on Hinata so much if she fought someone less tough like Choji, Ino or even Sakura (no offense, all Konoha 11 are awesome and strong ;) ).