PDA

View Full Version : What reactions Naruto will be if he sees Hinata with her baby?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
03-31-2010, 11:29 AM
A father seeing his wife giving birth to a baby is one of the most precious moments in life. Naruto and Hinata could have that moment if they're together. How Naruto will react if he saw Hinata having a baby? Feel free to say.

Kagura
03-31-2010, 12:05 PM
umm what about sakura.......i really see sakura and naruto in the end..i mean hell naruto completely ignored hinata..last chapter...:roll:

why do u think soo much that naruhina will happen without any solid evidence......

KarinxInoFan
03-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Aside from the fact that that would never happen, I think it's well within the parameters of Naruto's character to be more freaked out to see his lover giving birth than any other emotion.

Wooster
03-31-2010, 04:45 PM
He will pass out. 'Nuff said.

quinnzy
04-05-2010, 12:51 PM
I think naruto would be surprise but not that much because right now he dont have that much feelings for her and but i know someday he will....

Narutorious
04-05-2010, 01:44 PM
umm what about sakura.......i really see sakura and naruto in the end..i mean hell naruto completely ignored hinata..last chapter...:roll:

why do u think soo much that naruhina will happen without any solid evidence......

Calm down, firegirl. It's just a harmless question. `:)

Paradox Within
04-05-2010, 02:04 PM
What soon to be father wants to be there at the moment of birth?!?!?! He'd be outside the room talking to Kyuubi about what to do at the moment.

Naruko-chan
04-05-2010, 02:19 PM
I honestly don't see that happening. You talk about these two like there just normal people in a normal world. They are ninjas! All of your little theories about these two are highly unlikely.

Naruko-chan
04-05-2010, 02:20 PM
What soon to be father wants to be there at the moment of birth?!?!?! He'd be outside the room talking to Kyuubi about what to do at the moment.

Any good father would want to be there during their child's birth. -_-