PDA

View Full Version : Tayuya vs Tenten

Cyl
03-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Range: 10 meters apart.
Weather: Very windy, sunny
Restrictions: None

I understand Tenten is basically fodder, but she's kind of, okay?
Could she beat Tayuya?

Reikai Hezamu
03-31-2010, 11:33 AM
I love Tenten, but Tayuya is on a complete different level than she is. She's superior in intelligence and her Genjutsu abilities would be enough to dominate Tenten. Tayuya's Flute Summoning Technique where she summons those three gigantic guys would wipe the floor with Tenten. If Tayuya was able to compete the way she did with Shikamaru (IIRC, Temari had to come in and save Shikamaru), she shouldn't have any problems with Tenten.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 11:54 AM
With Anime Feats?Quite easily
With manga feats?She gets stomped. An exploding bomb cant do crap to the Doki who can easily avoid it.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 11:56 AM
With manga feats?She gets stomped. An exploding bomb cant do crap to the Doki who can easily avoid it.
What are you talking about? You just say "She" But not "who"

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 11:59 AM
???The Doki are the trolls which Tayuya can Summon????
Tentens exploding bomb isnt doing crap to it????????Understand now?

Ino<3
03-31-2010, 11:59 AM
I love Tenten, but Tayuya is on a complete different level than she is. She's superior in intelligence and her Genjutsu abilities would be enough to dominate Tenten. Tayuya's Flute Summoning Technique where she summons those three gigantic guys would wipe the floor with Tenten. If Tayuya was able to compete the way she did with Shikamaru (IIRC, Temari had to come in and save Shikamaru), she shouldn't have any problems with Tenten.

wow nice post i totally i agree i would have put the same thing except tenten has gotten stronger in shippuden

Cyl
03-31-2010, 12:00 PM
???The Doki are the trolls which Tayuya can Summon????
Tentens exploding bomb isnt doing crap to it????????Understand now?
Don't talk to me like that, seriously.

Okay, so how does Manga Tenten does not beat Tayuya if Anime Tenten can?! That makes no sense.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Don't talk to me like that, seriously.

Okay, so how does Manga Tenten does not beat Tayuya if Anime Tenten can?! That makes no sense.
She is talking about Tayuya winning in both Tayuya puts Tenten in a genjutsu GG.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Range: 10 meters apart.
Weather: Very windy, sunny
Restrictions: None

I understand Tenten is basically fodder, but she's kind of, okay?
Could she beat Tayuya?

She is talking about Tayuya winning in both Tayuya puts Tenten in a genjutsu GG.
My question was does Tenten beat Tayuya, she says quite easily in the anime, and in the manga she gets stomped. Either she didn't understand my question or she is making no sense at all.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 12:09 PM
My question was does Tenten beat Tayuya, she says quite easily in the anime, and in the manga she gets stomped. Either she didn't understand my question or she is making no sense at all.
She is talking about Tayuya ripping out Tenten's heart eating it than throwing it at Sasuke.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 12:26 PM
What is there not to understand!?In the anime Tenten has moves such as Twin Rising Dragons,Dragon Scattering Jutsu and Twin Rising Dragons Control.All capable of causing Tayuya problems if shes not quick enough to react. In the manga all Tenten has is a crappy bomb,shes never shown using these techniques in the manga.In the BG,we use manga feats,not anime feats-therefore, Tayuya stomps.

Get it now!?
She is talking about Tayuya ripping out Tenten's heart eating it than throwing it at Sasuke.
XD !!!!!

Cyl
03-31-2010, 12:28 PM
What is there not to understand!?In the anime Tenten has moves such as Twin Rising Dragons,Dragon Scattering Jutsu and Twin Rising Dragons Control.All capable of causing Tayuya problems if shes not quick enough to react. In the manga all Tenten has is a crappy bomb,shes never shown using these techniques in the manga.In the BG,we use manga feats,not anime feats-therefore, Tayuya stomps.

Get it now!?

XD !!!!!
I THINK YOU MEAN FILLER FEATS!
I wish you would just say Filler instead of Anime, please could you do that for me?!
/Facepalm

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 12:31 PM
I THINK YOU MEAN FILLER FEATS!
I wish you would just say Filler instead of Anime, please could you do that for me?!
/Facepalm
I THINK FILLER AND ANIME ARE THE SAME THING
I wish you would refer anime and filler as the same thing,because they are
/facepalm

Seriously,what mangawise,does Tenten have that could ever take out Tayuya?:/

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Tayuya is weak

Tenten has a better fighting style

Tenten wins that is all.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Tayuya is weak

Tenten wins that is all.
Doki smack her up he face and she dies.Dont know where you got her having a better fighting style from ?:o

Cyl
03-31-2010, 12:37 PM
/facepalm

I swear this quote is going in my signature.
LOL you just made me laugh.
Fillers are something not created by Kishimoto, and don't follow the storyline. They are only in the Anime, they are not the anime.
The anime which uses canon episodes are not fillers, because like I said, they are canon.

So filler feats are not used here, not anime feats all together.

/Facepalm

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Doki smack her up he face and she dies.Dont know where you got her having a better fighting style from ?:o

Tayuya has a lame fighting style

She also doesn't know how to fight like Tenten.

Tenten uses her tools well perfectly and at the right time.

Tenten wins that's it it's over alright.

Reikai Hezamu
03-31-2010, 12:40 PM
Tayuya is weak

Tenten wins that is all.Tayuya is weak!? We're talking about the girl who had Shikamaru on his knees and needed Temari to save him. And Tenten doesn't really have a better fighting style. Have you even seen Tayuya's skills? Her Genjutsu is really enough to take Tenten out. And don't even get me started about her flute summoning. Those three giant trolls will slaughter Tenten! Slaughter!

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Tayuya is weak!? We're talking about the girl who had Shikamaru on his knees and needed Temari to save him. And Tenten doesn't really have a better fighting style. Have you even seen Tayuya's skills? Her Genjutsu is really enough to take Tenten out. And don't even get me started about her flute summoning. Those three giant trolls will slaughter Tenten! Slaughter!

That is her advantage. She is always using it for no good reason.

Tayuya uses her jutsu when she feels like it.

Her Genjutsu is the only reason she wins her fights.

And yes I was wrong about Tenten beating Tayuya.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Fail thread fails. Tayuya can do any of the following:

Use Genjutsu and win
Use summons and win
Take a nap and win
Etc.

Tenten's only move is kunai grenade, and it sucks. Tayuya can just whistle into her flute once and it's GG, Tenten.

Reikai Hezamu
03-31-2010, 12:47 PM
That is her advantage. She is always using it for no good reason.

Tayuya uses her jutsu when she feels like it.

Her Genjutsu is the only reason she wins her fights.

And yes I was wrong about Tenten beating Tayuya.
Genjutsu isn't the only reason Tayuya can win. Her intelligence is superb and once again, her flute summoning is beastly. It's a very strategic and complicated pattern of Tayuya's fighting methods that took Shikamaru quite a while to figure out. So your incorrect. She has more than just Genjutsu techniques.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Fail thread fails. Tayuya can do any of the following:

Use Genjutsu and win
Use summons and win
Take a nap and win
Etc.

Tenten's only move is kunai grenade, and it sucks. Tayuya can just whistle into her flute once and it's GG, Tenten.
Shh you!
Okay thank you.
Look at the quote in my signature and prepare for luls.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Genjutsu isn't the only reason Tayuya can win. Her intelligence is superb and once again, her flute summoning is beastly. It's a very strategic and complicated pattern of Tayuya's fighting methods that took Shikamaru quite a while to figure out. So your incorrect. She has more than just Genjutsu techniques.

What I'm saying is that she doesn't fight fair.

Do you get it?

Reikai Hezamu
03-31-2010, 12:54 PM

Do you get it?No I do not get it. There is no "Unfair Fighting" in Naruto. It's just superior skills and better tactics is all. Just because Tayuya is smarter, has amazing Genjutsu abilities, wields a beastly flute, and can slaughter Tenten doesn't make her unfair. It just makes her better.

kiba3882
03-31-2010, 12:54 PM
If Ten-Ten could just knock the flute out of Tayuya's hands and destroy it with her thousands of weapons then Ten-Ten would win...but seeing as though Tayuya is one of Orochimaru's henchmen...I don't see much luck for Ten-Ten..sorry Tayuya would win.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 12:56 PM
No I do not get it. There is no "Unfair Fighting" in Naruto. It's just superior skills and better tactics is all. Just because Tayuya is smarter, has amazing Genjutsu abilities, wields a beastly flute, and can slaughter Tenten doesn't make her unfair. It just makes her better.

Well then no one cares about your opinion boy.

SageoftheSixPaths
03-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Well then no one cares about your opinion boy.
Actually, I do, simply because he's right. Tayuya exceeds Tenten in all aspects of combat, strategy, and intelligence. There is no possible way Tenten could win this fight, unless she had to do so without her flute (which wouldn't happen anyways).

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 12:59 PM
Actually, I do, simply because he's right. Tayuya exceeds Tenten in all aspects of combat, strategy, and intelligence. There is no possible way Tenten could win this fight, unless she had to do so without her flute (which wouldn't happen anyways).

oh well good for you then.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 01:05 PM
Fillers are something not created by Kishimoto, and don't follow the storyline. They are only in the Anime, they are not the anime.
The anime which uses canon episodes are not fillers, because like I said, they are canon.

/Facepalm
Umm, Kishi doesn't make the anime either /facepalm but we don't go by anime we go by manga so anime is an irrelevant term.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Umm, Kishi doesn't make the anime either /facepalm
Um but they have canon episodes.

I see what she meant, this is over, don't start adding to this. It's over.

I thought she said Fillers and Anime are the same thing.

But she didn't mean what I thought she did.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 01:13 PM

/Facepalm
Lol Okay?Put it in your siggy then. But Filler is quite obviously Anime.
Unless you can give me a filler arc which appeared in the manga?^_~

Anyway,agreed with Sage. Fail thread is fail

Cyl
03-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Lol Okay?Put it in your siggy then. But Filler is quite obviously Anime.
Unless you can give me a filler arc which appeared in the manga?^_~

Anyway,agreed with Sage. Fail thread is fail
I meant anime isn't the same as fillers.
Fillers just APPEAR in the anime.
The anime has canon episodes that come from the manga itself.
Saying filler is completely the anime made no sense to me whatsoever.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 01:15 PM
They might as well be since they lace the canon with filler.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Fillers are a part of anime
Therefore being anime based
Therefore they are anime as they dont appear in manga,ever

Cyl
03-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Fillers are a part of anime
Therefore being anime based
Therefore they are anime as they dont appear in manga,ever
I know fillers don't appear in the manga.
I'm saying, not ALL episodes in the anime is a freaking filler, gees.

This thread is full of spam and we're making it fail more than it already is. Really :'(

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 01:22 PM
I know fillers don't appear in the manga.
I'm saying, not ALL episodes in the anime is a freaking filler, gees.

This thread is full of spam and we're making it fail more than it already is. Really :'(
"I know fillers don't appear in the manga."
If they dont appear in the manga,they are anime.And no,we're not spamming,we're debating whether or not fillers are anime or manga,a pretty pointless discussion.And the majority correctly says anime.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 01:25 PM
"I know fillers don't appear in the manga."
If they dont appear in the manga,they are anime.And no,we're not spamming,we're debating whether or not fillers are anime or manga,a pretty pointless discussion.And the majority correctly says anime.
You don't get what I'm trying to say and yes it is spam because it's not about this fight.

Saying filler is the anime is just like saying all the eps in the anime is a filler, which is incorrect.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 01:27 PM
You don't get what I'm trying to say and yes it is spam because it's not about this fight.

Saying filler is the anime is just like saying all the eps in the anime is a filler, which is incorrect.
She isn't saying Filler=All anime. She is putting fillers under the description of anime.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Its not the anime.I never said that, I said it was anime. Therefore,meaning anime based and not manga. This is pointless,we're just post farming now.
I give up.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 01:29 PM
She isn't saying Filler=All anime. She is putting fillers under the description of anime.
She could have told me that instead of saying Anime and filler are the same thing.
I know the filler is only animated, I get that, but they don't represent the Naruto anime as a whole, an that's what I was trying to say.

Cyl
03-31-2010, 01:29 PM
/facepalm

Its not the anime.I never said that, I said it was anime. Therefore,meaning anime based and not manga. This is pointless,we're just post farming now.
I give up.

Right you never said it.

Miles Edgeworth
03-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Tayuya rapes.

Tenten isn't getting out of genjutsu. The Doki stomp her (literally). Heck Tayuya tanks Tenten's attacks, even her filler techniques aren't worth much.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-31-2010, 05:43 PM
This whole thread has become a Rape Thread.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Are you kidding, I actually had to scroll down, there are debates going on worth three pages? I read none of it except the OP.

Tayuya owned Shikamaru. I hate Shikamaru. But compared to Tenten...

At ten meters away her flute will reach Tenten in literally no time.

Miles Edgeworth
04-01-2010, 08:39 PM

Do you get it?

Fight unfairly? Unless PNJ is involved, there is no such thing.

Tayuya is all around better than Tenten. By your logic Itachi doesn't "fight fair", despite him being one of the strongest Naruto characters.

If Goku blows up a planet to destroy Narutoverse is he fighting unfairly? No, he's just better and that's that.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-02-2010, 04:22 AM
Let me put it the easy way Tayuya>PTS Shika>TS Tenten

Kazumi Saitama
04-02-2010, 06:10 AM
Personally, I love Tenten and I think Tayuya is a witch with a capital B, but that is my opinion. Technically speaking, Genjutsu definitely outweighs weapon use. So, Tenten would no doubtingly lose to Tayuya.

Tourune
04-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Tayayua. wepons have no effect on doki