PDA

View Full Version : Danzo, Itachi, and Sasuke vs. Sannin

WindScar22
03-31-2010, 09:37 AM
What if Danzo, Itachi, and Sasuke went up against the Sannin?
Who would win? No restrictions, so Itachi still have the Susano'o with the invincible sword and sheild, and Jiraiya still has Sage Mode. Sasuke has the Amatseru and the Susano'o. The fight takes place in an open space.

Yellow Flash
03-31-2010, 10:48 AM
With no restrictions Itachi solo's.

trofet
03-31-2010, 11:45 AM

Lol at Itachi soloing Orochimaru,Jiraiya and Tsunade...

Back to battle.
Alle the three start off with a summon, Gambutana,Manda and the Slug.

Sasuke and Itachi will probably go ammy and kill the boss summons and Tsunade. Jiraiya enters SM and goes all toad boil and rasengan while Orochimaru summons massive sea snakes and etc, 10minutes later Danzo will die, then Itachi and Sasuke will be weakned because of the long fight, then they enter susanoo and finish it off `!:)

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 12:07 PM
Lol at Itachi soloing Orochimaru,Jiraiya and Tsunade...
Yes, lol at the wankery
Back to battle.
Alle the three start off with a summon, Gambutana,Manda and the Slug.

Sasuke and Itachi will probably go ammy and kill the boss summons
and Tsunade. Jiraiya enters SM and goes all toad boil and rasengan while Orochimaru summons massive sea snakes and etc, 10minutes later Danzo will die, then Itachi and Sasuke will be weakned because of the long fight, then they enter susanoo and finish it off `!:)
The sanin can't use summmons Sasuke can control them with his sharingan let alone Itachi that would turn the boss summons against each other. To put this simply

Itachi>Base Jiriyia
Sasuke> Orochimaru
Danzo> Tsunade

If Orochimaru goes Hydra Itachi abosrbes it Sm Jiriyia.. ehhh he won't get the chance due to being MS Raped.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 12:20 PM
XD This made me lol Thats not happening in a million years my friend

With Jutsu such as Dark Swamp, and Toad Flame Bombs. Jiraiya is capable of holding off Itachi. Using Needle Jizo to protect himself from attacks like Amaterasu or having Larger Toads take the hit while he preps for Sage Mode. In Sage Mode,Jiraiya is fast enough ;and has enough stamina to outlast Itachi,even when using Susanoo,as it has proven to be very chakra draining.

With Summons like Manda,or Hydra form,there is quite a large chance that Orochimaru would be able to beat Sasuke.He can regenerate from a lot of Sasukes attacks,Kirin poses a big risk,and of course-so does Susanoo.
Orochimaru is probably fast enough to dodge most of Susanoos attacks,and as long as he stays at close range.,Sasuke wont get the chance to use Kirin. He can shed his skin should be hit with Amaterasu.
Like with Jiraiya,due to the draining effects of Susanoo,I believe Orochimaru can outlast him. This match could go either way I suppose,but I believe its more likely Orochimaru could beat Sasuke than the reverse.Sasuke did openly admit he probably wouldnt be able to beat Orochimaru had he not been sick.

Tsunade herself cant really do much at all to Danzo, with the assistance of Katsuyu,she can save herself from his attacks.But injuring him is unlikely. She can attend to the wounds of her teammates,and have Katsuyu fight off Danzo while she does so.But thats about the peak of what she can do here. Even if Orochimaru or Jiraiya do win there matches with the Uchiha, they will still be very drained on chakra. With whatever chakra they have left,along with Tsunade healing and them,and Katsuyu backing them up in offense,they might just pull through.

This is a tough one,I might wait and see what everyone else says,otherwise.I really cant be sure :o

J-Sun Tasogare
03-31-2010, 01:41 PM
xd this made me lol thats not happening in a million years my friend

with jutsu such as dark swamp, and toad flame bombs. Jiraiya is capable of holding off itachi. Using needle jizo to protect himself from attacks like amaterasu or having larger toads take the hit while he preps for sage mode. In sage mode,jiraiya is fast enough ;and has enough stamina to outlast itachi,even when using susanoo,as it has proven to be very chakra draining.
how does he counter a tsukyomi

with summons like manda,or hydra form,there is quite a large chance that orochimaru would be able to beat sasuke.he can regenerate from a lot of sasukes attacks,kirin poses a big risk,and of course-so does susanoo.
orochimaru is probably fast enough to dodge most of susanoos attacks,and as long as he stays at close range.,sasuke wont get the chance to use kirin. He can shed his skin should be hit with amaterasu.
like with jiraiya,due to the draining effects of susanoo,i believe orochimaru can outlast him. This match could go either way i suppose,but i believe its more likely orochimaru could beat sasuke than the reverse.sasuke did openly admit he probably wouldnt be able to beat orochimaru had he not been sick.
sasuke can control any summons oro has. Would you agree sasuke is faster than oro? Well, danzo kept up with sasuke and the arrow is faster than sasuke or danzo no one has shown the ability to dodge it.

tsunade herself cant really do much at all to danzo, with the assistance of katsuyu,she can save herself from his attacks.but injuring him is unlikely. She can attend to the wounds of her teammates,and have katsuyu fight off danzo while she does so.but thats about the peak of what she can do here. Even if orochimaru or jiraiya do win there matches with the uchiha, they will still be very drained on chakra. With whatever chakra they have left,along with tsunade healing and them,and katsuyu backing them up in offense,they might just pull through.
sasuke can control katsuyu through sharingan. Danzo can use his wind move to also rip through katsuyu and then summon baku to finish it. Danzo is faster than katsuyu he can also use wind release to hurt tsunade then beat the crud out her.

this is a tough one,i might wait and see what everyone else says,otherwise.i really cant be sure :o
reeed

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 01:57 PM
reeed
I doubt Itachi would ever actually catch Jiraiya in one if Im honest. Jiraiya is a long range fighter,besides his toads would probably be doing the work while he preps for Sage Mode.If he were to be caught in one I can only use speculation to answer your question.

Jiraiya is obviously good with Genjutsu,having knowledge on Ma and Pa toads Genjutsu, also being able to teach Naruto on how to break himself out of one.
Im quite sure he could break himself out of one,but again-this is only speculation.

Controlling Summons will be the last thing on Sasukes mind. He'll have to deal with Sea of Snakes spam,Hydra,and of course managing to stab Oro himself who can seemingly regen from almost anything.Also,Danzo was able to dodge the Arrows if my memory serves right.

Sasuke isnt paired with Tsunade in my post. Hes paired with Orochimaru,theres no way hes dealing with two Sannin at once.Katsuyu took a Chou Shinra Tensei and withstood the burning power of Narutos Kyuubi cloak.Im quite sure that Wind jutsu cant harm her all that much.
I agree with Tsunade being slower than Danzo though.By a long shot.
Depending on the range,she can have Katsuyu defend her from attacks though.Remember Katsuyu can divide herself,she can have a smaller Katsuyu come and protect Tsunade.

Chances of Tsunade harming Danzo are very slim.But I believe she can possibly stall him in order to get help from her teammates :o But even that would be diffiult. It depends on the starting range really :/

e710
03-31-2010, 01:57 PM
The sanin can't use summmons Sasuke can control them with his sharingan let alone Itachi that would turn the boss summons against each other. To put this simply

Itachi>Base Jiriyia
Sasuke> Orochimaru
Danzo> Tsunade

If Orochimaru goes Hydra Itachi abosrbes it Sm Jiriyia.. ehhh he won't get the chance due to being MS Raped.

I dont think sasuke>oro but
sasuke>jiraiya(base). sasuke has a speed advantage and could use MS genjutsu.
itachi>oro. oro can get passed susano' and itachi could use that sword genjutsu.
danzo>tsunada. tsunada has no chance