PDA

View Full Version : Danzo, Itachi, and Sasuke vs. Pein

WindScar22
03-31-2010, 10:34 AM
This fight takes place where lightning can easily be conducted and fire can start easily. The reason I did this is because what if Danzo could stop the CT's and CST's with his Izanagi? He could do it while Sasuke and Itachi fight. Sasuke has the Amatseru and the Susano'o. This happens before Danzo and Pein died.

I may seem to be creating threads where one side ultimately stomps, but I don't know that until you tell me, so don't get mad at me for it. The reason I create these threads is so you can tell me. I don't know from the start.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Couldn't Pain just CT goodbye left side?

deidara330
04-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Couldn't Pain just CT goodbye left side?Danzo will revive no matter what, and I don't think that Deva can maintain it for ten minutes. Besides, Pain isn't immune to Genjutsu, so either Sasuke or Itachi can Genjutsu Deva and make him stop using CT. Same goes for any other body, as they never showed the ability to dispell Genjutsu. Sasuke can spam Amaterasu quite handily, and in terms of Taijutsu, anyone on the left side can take Preta. Naraka is fodder who likely wouldn't even live long enough to revive someone. I have to give this to the left side, since Sasuke can spam Amaterasu and Susano'o, Itachi can Genjutsu any Pain body, and Danzo has ten minutes of hax immortality.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Sasuke itachi and Danzo take this one. Itachi uses Susano'o, and pretects Sasuke and Danzo. Also he uses Ammy on any random path, notices they get healed and then he uses it again on the Naraka path, so no more healing. Sasuke blitzes Preta Path and uses chidori, he gets it absorbed and then uses his Chokuto and physically attacks preta stabing him in the heart. Itachi destroys all animal summons with Susano'os sword. And if Pain tries to use CT he won't be able to useST at the same time, so Danzo uses Izanagi and goes intangible and molds through CT ball, and Attacks Deva. He can do this everytime Deva tries CT.
Itachi uses Ammy on Deva, Deva uses ST to repel it, and in the interval Sasuke Blitzes him and Uses Chidori sharp spear.

He goes in with another approach, uses great dragon fire jutsu at Deva knowing Deva with repel it into the air. The Sasuke builds up for Kirin. He Uses Susano'o and shoots an arrow at Deva, Deva repels it, using a bigger ST since the arrows are big, and power full. Sasuke then calls down Kirin on him (while he is in his interval period) and kills him since its undodgeable, since its to fast, Deva dies. Human path tries to attacks Danzo since he can't get to Sasuke or Itachi since there in Susano'o. Danzo goes intangible with Izanagi and Human Path misses, then Danzo kills him. Sasuke shoots an Arrow at Asura, and it hits him head on, because Asura isn't fast enough to dodge it. And Asura just implodes. Then All thats left is Animal Path. Sasuke goes out of Susano'o, and biltzes Animal path while Itachi is using Susano'os Totsuka to "kill" every summon.

Pain is amazing, definetly the strongest Character in the verse (althouth there is actually six of them, but Deva is probably the best alone) but matched against Itachi, Sasuke, and Danzo who are some of the strongest Ninja, Pain can't win...

J-Sun Tasogare
04-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Danzo will revive no matter what, and I don't think that Deva can maintain it for ten minutes. Besides, Pain isn't immune to Genjutsu, so either Sasuke or Itachi can Genjutsu Deva and make him stop using CT. Same goes for any other body, as they never showed the ability to dispell Genjutsu. Sasuke can spam Amaterasu quite handily, and in terms of Taijutsu, anyone on the left side can take Preta. Naraka is fodder who likely wouldn't even live long enough to revive someone. I have to give this to the left side, since Sasuke can spam Amaterasu and Susano'o, Itachi can Genjutsu any Pain body, and Danzo has ten minutes of hax immortality.
Genjutsu can't affect the dead body unless you are saying that it can affect Nagato directly.

What could Danzo do to Pain Once Itachi and Sasuke dead Aura can take care of Danzo.

deidara330
04-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Genjutsu can't affect the dead body unless you are saying that it can affect Nagato directly.

What could Danzo do to Pain Once Itachi and Sasuke dead Aura can take care of Danzo.Jiraiya captured three of the bodies in Genjutsu, dude.

Please re-type that sentence. If I understand what you're saying, then you're saying that Danzo can't win once Sasuke and Itachi are dead, despite the fact that you never gave any way that Sasuke and Itachi could actually die so easily. And who's Aura? None of the Pain bodies in any translation have had such a name.

Dark Lucario
04-02-2010, 10:06 PM
CT rapes Faiochihas.
Danzo survives for 10 minutes and gets raped.

[Shikamaru]
04-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Two MS ninja, both with Amy.

Sasuke could likely blitz the bodies, sick Itachi supposedly is faster considering he reacted to Sasuke's shuriken barrage.

So, you have two ninja who are faster than every path, have massive Genjutsu abilities, and Amy.

It's likely Sasuke and Itachi could take down Pain together. Especially considering they could Amy half the paths at start.

Daybreak
04-03-2010, 08:01 AM
;2816883']Two MS ninja, both with Amy.

Sasuke could likely blitz the bodies, sick Itachi supposedly is faster considering he reacted to Sasuke's shuriken barrage.

So, you have two ninja who are faster than every path, have massive Genjutsu abilities, and Amy.

It's likely Sasuke and Itachi could take down Pain together. Especially considering they could Amy half the paths at start.

I agree with your post. As strong as Pain is I dont think he would be able to take on multiple ammys, fire jutsu spam, sasuke's susano'o arrows, Danzo's futons, and Itachi's susano'o. Plus the left half also has massive genjutsu abilities.

However I disagree with you when you say that sasuke and Itachi are faster than all of the paths are. Itachi maybe by hype, but we dont have any feats to really support the claim. Deva path dodged a FRS, and Asura was able to react to Kakashi's chidori with plenty of time when he tanked it for Deva. But it doesnt really make a difference in the fight, just a techniquality :D

The only problem I see for the left side is CST. Because it takes no prep IIRC, and was able to blow away three boss summons a long way. This wouldnt be a threat to danzo because of his izanagi, but im not sure if sasuke and Itachi could tank a CST using susano'o or not. If not, that could cause some trouble for the left side.

Overall a pretty close fight, but I think that left side will take it.