PDA

View Full Version : Team 7 Vs Sasori and Hidan

MadaraUchihaTobi
03-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Who would most likely win Naruto Sasuke Sakura and Kakashi vs Sasori and Hidan. Battle is on.`!:)

[Shikamaru]
03-30-2010, 11:00 PM
Location?

e710
03-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Sasuke solo's. sasuke cuts hidan head off with chidori current and i like to see sasori get passed susano' and sasuke could just ammy sasori's heart.

Kuromaki
03-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Sasuke could likely solo, and so can Naruto with SM, the entire team is overkill.

Sasuke is faster than both of them and they can't get past Susano'o. Ammy could burn them both to a crisp. SM Naruto could destroy them both with a FRS.

trofet
03-31-2010, 01:20 AM
I don't think Sasuke can solo if I remember right Sasori can change his heart pretty fast and maybe he can keep the ammy away with iron sand.. But they can hold them long enough for Naruto to enter SM from there on everyone knows what happens.

Tourune
03-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Rasheshurican kills sasori + Amataras kills Hidan (Sadly)

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 07:25 AM
The left side stomps hard.
Kakashi Kamuis Hiruko puppet, and then Kamuis Sasori puppet once he reveals himself.Hidan gets his legs burned off by Amaterasu.
Adding in Naruto and Sakura is overkill

arsenakos
03-31-2010, 07:42 AM
Hidan takes some blood of noruto then he is inside circul sasuke send to hidan amaterasu naruto dies and hedan not even hurt then kakashi use komui to sasori he defent with iron sand kakashi out of chacra sasori kill him then sasori summon 100 puppets and sasuke sasuno after some time sasuke out of chacra nad sasori poison him and the End.

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 07:47 AM
Hidan takes some blood of noruto then he is inside circul sasuke send to hidan amaterasu naruto dies and hedan not even hurt then kakashi use komui to sasori he defent with iron sand kakashi out of chacra sasori kill him then sasori summon 100 puppets and sasuke sasuno after some time sasuke out of chacra nad sasori poison him and the End.
No offence but I have absoloutly positivly no idea what you just said.
I got lost after "Hidan takes some of blood of noruto then he is inside circul" O_o

Anyway,Hidan wouldnt even reach Naruto.Sasuke would Amaterasu his legs off before that.

arsenakos
03-31-2010, 07:50 AM
no offence but i have absoloutly positivly no idea what you just said.
i got lost after "hidan takes some of blood of noruto then he is inside circul" o_o

anyway,hidan wouldnt even reach naruto.sasuke would amaterasu his legs off before that.

nice theory amaterasu in his legs now i must thinc about my next move but hidan without legs (hahaha) that was nice,i like your jokes

arsenakos
03-31-2010, 07:55 AM
Then hidan will be always junping like he did with shikamaru,he is good at junping

Lady Tsunade
03-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Hidan cant dodge Amaterasu, hes no where near fast enough.

arsenakos
03-31-2010, 08:06 AM
Hidan cant dodge Amaterasu, hes no where near fast enough.

then sasori will help him

Miles Edgeworth
03-31-2010, 06:37 PM
Seriously now? Lord of PNJ plus Naruto against Sasori and Hidan?

Hidan is fodder here and there's no way Sasori fights off both Sasuke and Naruto. Both of them can solo this. Current Sasuke merely launches his arrow and kills Sasori. Naruto summons boss toads to prep SM and throws Rasenshuriken.

Phoenix Wright
04-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Seriously now? Lord of PNJ plus Naruto against Sasori and Hidan?

Hidan is fodder here and there's no way Sasori fights off both Sasuke and Naruto. Both of them can solo this. Current Sasuke merely launches his arrow and kills Sasori. Naruto summons boss toads to prep SM and throws Rasenshuriken.

It's not a solo if it takes two people :zaru

And also what KillerKunoichi said, they would win but not in that way. Kakashi can't spam Kamui and even at that its highly doubtful he would get Hiruko.

Miles Edgeworth
04-01-2010, 12:52 PM
But they were two different things =P

Reikai Hezamu
04-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Sasuke and Naruto beats Sasori for sure and Kakashi and Sakura completely destroys Hidan. Kakashi can probably defeat Hidan himself and with Sakura thats even better. Team 7 dominates this battle.