PDA

View Full Version : Kishi, Kishi, Kishi, Kishi.....

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Kishi sure loves to pull weird stunts. He needs to let people just die.

Itachi is alive now
Deidara is alive now
Sasori is alive now
Negato is alive now
Kakuzu is alive now
Kisame is alive now *even though he really never died*
Orochimaru is alive now *sort of and kind of*

All of this because of Kabutomaru jutsu.

So once Sasuke see Itachi, he'll probably go crazy. Itachi would probably say something to Sasuke is Itachi is not being controlled.

Hidan may, possible come back again and get dug up, seen he never died.

Negato the one who can bring back dead people but died after that. He's back. So now Negato can use that Jutsu over and over again and not die

Kakuzu back now. Now he can fix up people and not die.

Deidara's back. He'll be pissed at Sasuke for killing him, and may try to attack Sasuke. Probably make a smart remark about not killing Itachi. And then try to kill Itachi. Only if he's not being controlled.

So no every single Akatsuki member is back except 2 people.

On a side note: Akatsuki member's ripping/ or damaging there caot in any way dies. HA! No true but a lie. XD

Edit: Everyone will have free will. Kabutomaru will make be controlled by himself and Madara when the time comes when they need them

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-30-2010, 02:40 PM
I personally agree with the Sasori part.

>.>

kentaru
03-30-2010, 02:40 PM
lolwut?

Hidan
03-30-2010, 02:41 PM
I thought Kankuro had Sasori...

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 02:42 PM
I thought Kankuro had Sasori...
He does, so thats a problem

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah, but doesn't Edo Tensei take another sacrificial body and just channels the spirit of the departed to the sacrificial body and change it.

I personally like the sound of this, not to mention Kabuto is pretty badass now.

kentaru
03-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah, but doesn't Edo Tensei take another sacrificial body and just channels the spirit of the departed to the sacrificial body and change it.

I personally like the sound of this, not to mention Kabuto is pretty badass now.

omg he IS alive!

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 02:47 PM

Are you talking about Kabutomaru's jutsu or Negato's jutsu?

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Kabuto's, Edo Tensei.

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Kabuto's, Edo Tensei.
Then yes. But they get all the memory's, skills, and everything else the origonal body/soul had. They can either do what they want, or be controlled.

And I don't think Madara would want Kabutomaru controlled them.

Slack 40
03-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Have you seen this for sure? it just seems way to crazy and there are to many ways this could go wrong.
If you have can you tell me where you found it?

sasu_girl
03-30-2010, 02:51 PM
i want negato, itachi and sasori to be alive. the rest can die =P

J-Sun Tasogare
03-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Lol Kakuzu has probably 1 heart Nagato has no bodies. Itachi has no eyes. Sasori has no pupperts what are they useful for and how did he make Zetsu cough em up and he is usinh fodder waterfall ninja for there bodies`:P

Taker369
03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
this is a horrible idea kishi now will never see the side characters in action.

Sai's brother
03-30-2010, 02:54 PM
this is a horrible idea kishi now will never see the side characters in action.

Unless, he makes the side characters fight them o.o

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Then yes. But they get all the memory's, skills, and everything else the origonal body/soul had. They can either do what they want, or be controlled.

And I don't think Madara would want Kabutomaru controlled them.

Actually, I think that their powers go down pretty far. I still like the idea though, and I thought they were controlled no matter what and couldn't disobey the person who induced the resurrection.

Orochimaru to join back with the Akatsuki.

`:P

arsenakos
03-30-2010, 02:58 PM
lol what are you tolking about where did you read that,are they really alive

Blind Uchiha
03-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Lol Kakuzu has probably 1 heart Nagato has no bodies. Itachi has no eyes. Sasori has no pupperts what are they useful for and how did he make Zetsu cough em up and he is usinh fodder waterfall ninja for there bodies`:P

With Edo Tensei, it doesn't matter if his eyes were taken out of his original body since another body is transformed to hold his spirit. Hence, Itachi's new body would have Mangekyo sharingan.

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Sasori is back too, but he has another body (confirmed a while ago). Besides the Akatsuki members who were revived are just puppets without emotions, Kabuto is only using them to reach his goal. Even if they were revived and had feelings and stuff I would doubt that Nagato and Itachi would rejoin the Akatsuki.
Itachi should meet up with Naruto, Sasuke, and the leaft and some point. XD

Itachi: Hey Sasuke. You fail at killing people
Itachi: Hey Naruto your friend Sasuke killed me. But I wanted to live again. Bye
Itachi: Hey tsunade can I rejoin the leaf?
Actually, I think that their powers go down pretty far. I still like the idea though, and I thought they were controlled no matter what and couldn't disobey the person who induced the resurrection.

Orochimaru to join back with the Akatsuki.

`:PNo they can have freedom

Lol Kakuzu has probably 1 heart Nagato has no bodies. Itachi has no eyes. Sasori has no pupperts what are they useful for and how did he make Zetsu cough em up and he is usinh fodder waterfall ninja for there bodies`:PMadara had a store house of eyes. Just give Itachi one of them.

He'll no longer hav bad vison but 20/20 vison `:P

Have you seen this for sure? it just seems way to crazy and there are to many ways this could go wrong.
I am 100% sure.

Can't say the link or I'll get in trouble

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Since when can try have freedom?

I never saw an example of that...

Sasuke
03-30-2010, 03:04 PM
He does, so thats a problem

Well remember, it is only Sasori's heart container that needed to be revived, so it could have just gone into another puppet body.

Cyl
03-30-2010, 03:04 PM
I swear I hope this is an April Fool's joke.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Nope.

Slack 40
03-30-2010, 03:10 PM
oh ya its april fools in 2 days
but anyway i just don't see it if this is real then kishi had lost it

sasu_girl
03-30-2010, 03:12 PM
oh ya its april fools in 2 days
but anyway i just don't see it if this is real then kishi had lost it
yeah, but i wouldn't mind itachi being alive ^^

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 03:14 PM
I swear I hope this is an April Fool's joke.
Nope. All true
Well remember, it is only Sasori's heart container that needed to be revived, so it could have just gone into another puppet body.Or maybe a real person body `:shock:

Since when can try have freedom?

I never saw an example of that...
rember in Origonal Naruto when Orochimaru brough back the 1st and 2nd Hokage. And every now and then the 1st and 2nd Hokage did as they please and said as they please. Even if it was only for a second. But Orochmari said he's controlling then, but they also can have freedom if the Person doing the Justu wants them to have freedom.

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-30-2010, 03:16 PM
I remember them saying what they wanted, but I thought that was held back. I don't remember the doing what they want part, but I'll take your word for it.

J-Sun Tasogare
03-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Or.....

Chapter 450 Spoilers

The newly revived members of the Akatsuki wake up only Itachi recgonizes the jutsu.
Itachi: Edo Tensei huh only Orochimaru can use it
Kabuto: Hehehe Not only Orochimari but --m---eee ack!
Kabuto falls to the ground spitting and gasping and pounding the ground.
Sasuke comes out after hearing the commotion
Sasuke: What is going in hear Madara.
Madara: Nothing Sasuke go back inside
Sasuke: Fine,
Sasuke's bandages falls off.
Madara: Sasuke whats wrong?
Sasuke looks over revealing an EMS.
Sasuke: Nothing I feel refurbrished newly added power surging over me.
Sasuke looks up at Madara and spot Itachi
Sasuke: What in the {Censored} World
Itachi: Hello, little brother I see you've chosen the wrong road.
Kabuto's hair starts changing he grows paler and taller he coughs up the Snake sword Kabuto looks up
Orochimaru: I'm back hehehaahaha now, I want those eyes!
Itachi's Ms activates
Itachi: your chances are through!
Deidara: I WANT REVENGE YOU {CENSORED}
Kakuzu: I wonder how much you are in the bingo book?
Sasori: A puppet with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan would be a fine addition.
Nagato: YOU KNOW NO PEACE!
The Akatsuki start closing in on him.
Sasuke wakes up breathing heavily.
Sasuke: Wow, I just had a weird dream looking up pointing to people
Sasuke: You were there and you and you and you and you and you and you.
Pointing to all the newly revived Akatsuki members holding pipes and chains and bats swinging them into there hand ready for a beatdown
Sasuke: Wait, A second your all...
Orochimaru: Pedophile's don;t wait fool thats how we turn into to stalkers, then Rapests then Murders!!!!!!
Thena ll the Akatsuki beatdown on Sasuke killing him and Orochimaru got lucky and took his head a hand and his 2 Waste Emptier parts and went to his lab and everyone lived happily ever after!
Long CHapter but confirmed By me!

Jinchiruuki
03-30-2010, 03:27 PM
rember in Origonal Naruto when Orochimaru brough back the 1st and 2nd Hokage. And every now and then the 1st and 2nd Hokage did as they please and said as they please. Even if it was only for a second. But Orochmari said he's controlling then, but they also can have freedom if the Person doing the Justu wants them to have freedom.

Wrong. When Orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd, they had free will of their own to an extent of memory and speech. Then Orochimari implanted two kunai's with formulated tags on them to render them into his puppets with no free will to do his bidding.

Slack 40
03-30-2010, 03:28 PM
It just doesn't work out
The people resurected still have their memories
so Deidra will try to kill itachi and sasuke
Itachi wouldn't still be in akatsuki it just doesn't seem to work right even though kabuto would just control them
Maybe you guys don't think that its a joke but maybe the person who put out spoiler is just messing with us for april fools

NagatoGod_of_Pain
03-30-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm hoping that they keep their personalities and somewhat of a "freewill", I'd rather not have an epic comeback from Akatsuki only to have them as zombies or mindless followers like the 1st and 2nd Hokage

And Kishi...please make Sasori more badass than he already is and give him a coller opponent, thx

Wooster
03-30-2010, 04:06 PM
Or.....

Chapter 450 Spoilers

The newly revived members of the Akatsuki wake up only Itachi recgonizes the jutsu.
Kabuto's hair starts changing he grows paler and taller he coughs up the Snake sword Kabuto looks up
Itachi's Ms activates
Pointing to all the newly revived Akatsuki members holding pipes and chains and bats swinging them into there hand ready for a beatdown
Orochimaru: Pedophile's don;t wait fool thats how we turn into to stalkers, then Rapests then Murders!!!!!!
Thena ll the Akatsuki beatdown on Sasuke killing him and Orochimaru got lucky and took his head a hand and his 2 Waste Emptier parts and went to his lab and everyone lived happily ever after!
Long CHapter but confirmed By me!
There's no place like home, huh?

Hidden Ninja45
03-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I want to see too. It's too close to April Fools Days, so i'm not believeing anything that I reading on the interwebz for the next few days.

Cyl
03-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Thursday is April Fools.
I really don't want to believe this.

garra12345
03-30-2010, 04:35 PM
Wait how do you know this I want proof.

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Wait how do you know this I want proof.
Because I know this because I get the spoiler right off of 2ch. The place were the spoilers come dircetly off of.
Thursday is April Fools.
I really don't want to believe this.
Don't believe this and look like an idoit when the chapter comes out. (jk)

This is all true
I'm hoping that they keep their personalities and somewhat of a "freewill", I'd rather not have an epic comeback from Akatsuki only to have them as zombies or mindless followers like the 1st and 2nd Hokage

And Kishi...please make Sasori more badass than he already is and give him a coller opponent, thx
There personalitys will be the same *I think* And I am pretty sure Madara does not want Kabutomaru controlling them.
It just doesn't work out
The people resurected still have their memories
so Deidra will try to kill itachi and sasuke
Itachi wouldn't still be in akatsuki it just doesn't seem to work right even though kabuto would just control them
Maybe you guys don't think that its a joke but maybe the person who put out spoiler is just messing with us for april fools

Wrong. When Orochimaru revived the 1st and 2nd, they had free will of their own to an extent of memory and speech. Then Orochimari implanted two kunai's with formulated tags on them to render them into his puppets with no free will to do his bidding. Thats what I ment to en extent (forgot that word.... ^^")

Or.....

Chapter 450 Spoilers

Itachi's Ms activates
Long CHapter but confirmed By me!Chapter 450? Were on chapter 489

I remember them saying what they wanted, but I thought that was held back. I don't remember the doing what they want part, but I'll take your word for it.They did and said what they wanted to an extent.

Chiku
03-30-2010, 05:05 PM
... so this is no joke... well im happy some of my favorite characters come back... but it will be a problem for the leaf to defeat them all again...what site do you get these off of?

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 05:11 PM
... so this is no joke... well im happy some of my favorite characters come back... but it will be a problem for the leaf to defeat them all again...what site do you get these off of?
There will be a problem; they can't die like a regular Ninja can. If you stab them in the hart head on they live, they lose a leg they get it back, and you chop of their head a new one comes in.

I got them off of 2ch, the direct site where everyone post them from Japan

RicenChicken
03-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Cursed Uchihas fake thing is better then what is posted.

I think this is april fools, were getting the chapter on thursday, and throwing out fake spoilers there just for it to be APRIL FOOLED the day the chapter release to make every1 that believed it look like a fool. Hes not gonna just have sasuke possibly having EMS and go to kabuto reviving random people.

Hidan
03-30-2010, 05:17 PM
There will be a problem; they can't die like a regular Ninja can. If you stab them in the hart head on they live, they lose a leg they get it back, and you chop of their head a new one comes in.

I got them off of 2ch, the direct site where everyone post them from Japan

Nothing much would change with Hidan if this happened to him except if you cut off his head he would regrow his body then just go back in the Jashin Symbol and kill the opponent, hmm, would the opponents heart regenerate since Hidan's would?

Chiku
03-30-2010, 05:18 PM
..thanks ... well i hope it is a april fools joke but if its not it would be a little cool too...

RicenChicken
03-30-2010, 05:20 PM
I searched on 2ch, i seen nothing about Naruto chapter 489, naruto manga, naruto 489, or anything.

Kisamesgirl
03-30-2010, 05:20 PM
so this isnt true ?

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I googled Naruto Chapter 489, and found it on some sites saying that it was confirmed....

Toma RNK
03-30-2010, 05:44 PM
I called this almost 6 months ago.. I have been saying all along how kabuto was gonna be the final villain in this arch.

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Cursed Uchihas fake thing is better then what is posted.

I think this is april fools, were getting the chapter on thursday, and throwing out fake spoilers there just for it to be APRIL FOOLED the day the chapter release to make every1 that believed it look like a fool. Hes not gonna just have sasuke possibly having EMS and go to kabuto reviving random people.
.... Sasuke had the EMS once he tooks Itachi's eye. Kabutomaru is well going to do what he wanst.

And this is NOT a Apirl Fools things.

Space Cowboy Sasori
03-30-2010, 05:48 PM
I searched on 2ch, i seen nothing about Naruto chapter 489, naruto manga, naruto 489, or anything.

Lotta speculation about spoilers this week, for all mangas. People don't know if their kidding or not because of Aprils Fools being soon, so ya can't really be sure until pictures are leaked.

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Nothing much would change with Hidan if this happened to him except if you cut off his head he would regrow his body then just go back in the Jashin Symbol and kill the opponent, hmm, would the opponents heart regenerate since Hidan's would?
Well seen Kakuzuz is back Hidan can get his gead back.
..thanks ... well i hope it is a april fools joke but if its not it would be a little cool too...
It's not a joke!
Hope you know Japanese really good because Google screws everything up on this site when you try to translate it

http://www.2ch.net/

so this isnt true ?
Yes it's true

RicenChicken
03-30-2010, 05:50 PM
You dont know for sure if this ISNT a april fools joke. Ppl on other forums are still speculating a bunch of junk its 50/50. and Madara implanted the eyes for all we know he took Sasukes eyes combined it with itachi and has another pair of EMS at his disposal, thus giving sasuke 3 tomed eyes or even Madara's old eyes which are differently powered, but since they are probably old not as powerful as what sasuke/itachis EMS could do.
(since the next generation surpasses the last. Sasukes EMS being a new generation and unlocking newer powers.)
No one knows.

And if this is true Link us to the exact page you found it.

Im not trollin, or hatin but im gonna laugh when its april fooled. and you can laugh if i was wrong.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-30-2010, 05:53 PM
I called this almost 6 months ago.. I have been saying all along how kabuto was gonna be the final villain in this arch.

`:shock::shock:It's a miracle! Toma posted in a spoiler thread inside the Town Bookstore!:shock:`:shock:
!First time I've experienced this in a while!
Way to go! You were right!`:)

Wooster
03-30-2010, 06:01 PM
So is a arch a combination of story arcs. I'm not being sarcastic, I really like it if that's what you meant.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-30-2010, 06:08 PM
So is a arch a combination of story arcs. I'm not being sarcastic, I really like it if that's what you meant.

Maybe that's the true way to spell arc... and arc is from the word arch.:mrgreen:

Wooster
03-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Maybe that's the true way to spell arc... and arc is from the word arch.:mrgreen:
Arc is a segment of a circle. Arch is well... an arch. But you could describe an arch made of arcs from circles of different radii. That why I like it if it is actually an analogy. Story arch is made of differnt story arcs, so you could call Part II of Naruto an arch.

Yo_Slayer
03-30-2010, 06:14 PM
Wen did this happen??? Is a new chapter out?

X__Sasuke__X
03-30-2010, 06:15 PM
When did it ever mention that Itachi is alive?

Wooster
03-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Their spoilers, which are relatively confirmed.

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Wen did this happen??? Is a new chapter out?
only the spoilers are out
When did it ever mention that Itachi is alive?
in the newest chapter spoilers [chapter 489]

Yo_Slayer
03-30-2010, 06:23 PM
only the spoilers are out

in the newest chapter spoilers [chapter 489]

O thnks... usually the title will say "489 chapter spoilers" but this 1 said Kishi, etc. so ididnt kno wat was goin on.

=)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
03-30-2010, 06:25 PM
heres what wikia says about this jutsu
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.
Once complete, the revived is impossible to be killed by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. When the Third fought against the revived First and Second Hokage, he had to create shadow clones and perform the Dead Demon Consuming Seal on both of them to kill them. In doing so, the bodies turned back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed to lay among the ashes."

going by that it does seem like the summoned "puppets" have no free will of their own..so basically after the seal is put on they are under kabuto's complete control...worser still..they cant be killed...

kishimoto is completly messing up the balance between good and evil now...all the bad guys are geting crazy power-ups and the good guys well...we dont even know much about how strong they are except for naruto...

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 06:28 PM
O thnks... usually the title will say "489 chapter spoilers" but this 1 said Kishi, etc. so ididnt kno wat was goin on.

=)
This isn't really spoilers for the chapter.... When I make the spoiler thread.s I have lots of spoiler tages and the tittle will say "Chapter _____ spoilers"

Yo_Slayer
03-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.
Once complete, the revived is impossible to be killed by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. When the Third fought against the revived First and Second Hokage, he had to create shadow clones and perform the Dead Demon Consuming Seal on both of them to kill them. In doing so, the bodies turned back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed to lay among the ashes."

going by that it does seem like the summoned "puppets" have no free will of their own..so basically after the seal is put on they are under kabuto's complete control...worser still..they cant be killed...

kishimoto is completly messing up the balance between good and evil now...all the bad guys are geting crazy power-ups and the good guys well...we dont even know much about how strong they are except for naruto...
Yea ! I knew Kabuto would have his own side in war, but i never imagined it would be this big ! (Yes, i am a huge Kabuto fan)

=)

zerosameri
03-30-2010, 06:43 PM
You dont know for sure if this ISNT a april fools joke. Ppl on other forums are still speculating a bunch of junk its 50/50. and Madara implanted the eyes for all we know he took Sasukes eyes combined it with itachi and has another pair of EMS at his disposal, thus giving sasuke 3 tomed eyes or even Madara's old eyes which are differently powered, but since they are probably old not as powerful as what sasuke/itachis EMS could do.
(since the next generation surpasses the last. Sasukes EMS being a new generation and unlocking newer powers.)
No one knows.

And if this is true Link us to the exact page you found it.

Im not trollin, or hatin but im gonna laugh when its april fooled. and you can laugh if i was wrong.
Link to the page I'm getting my spoilers off of.

http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1269850727/

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-30-2010, 06:45 PM

. . . It's now time for my Kakashi moment...

Sakura: He's got some nerve facing us again after pulling that trick...
Kakashi: ...and hiding behind a mask. Who does he think he's fooling?
Sakura: Ahem, speak for yourself, sensei.
Sasuke: That's it, I'm taking him out. Who does he think he's fooling, hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown?
Sakura: Sasuke, you're so cool.
Kakashi: (Thinking) Wait a second...Didn't I just say that? She'll never change.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 04:18 AM
Guess what... They'll all have free will `:P

Go Itachi and Sasuke reunoin, and Deidara and Sasuke one's too.

Bohica
03-31-2010, 07:00 AM
I dont see how Kabato or Madara could afford to let them have free will.

Itachi was always working with / for the Leaf.
Nagato has changed due to Naruto and would surely fight against Madara.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 07:14 AM
I dont see how Kabato or Madara could afford to let them have free will.

Itachi was always working with / for the Leaf.
Nagato has changed due to Naruto and would surely fight against Madara.
Kabutomaru can allways alter a few things

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 02:13 PM
Guess what... They'll all have free will `:P

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Things are about to get real nasty....

Hidan
03-31-2010, 02:22 PM
I think they just can't defie them, but if Kakuzu has free will, he can go get Hidan and sew him back together.

Hozuki Suigetsu
03-31-2010, 02:52 PM
I think they just can't defie them, but if Kakuzu has free will, he can go get Hidan and sew him back together.

I hope so b/c I believe Kishi killed off the Akatsuki too fast...

I bet Hidan is puny looking since he hasn't ate or anything.

*Talim of the moonlight*
03-31-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh Emm Gee!!! I can't even find the freggin chapter is it even out yet? If it is then can someone pm me a site or something.

Chibaku tensei
03-31-2010, 04:09 PM
OP is WRONG.

they are under kabutos control, if you remember the 3rds fight with oro you would know this, hashirama said himself he didnt want to fight the third, but he had no choice as he was being controlled. and since he is still useing "edo tensei" they are OBVIOUSLY under kabuto's control you moron.

zerosameri
03-31-2010, 05:02 PM
OP is WRONG.

they are under kabutos control, if you remember the 3rds fight with oro you would know this, hashirama said himself he didnt want to fight the third, but he had no choice as he was being controlled. and since he is still useing "edo tensei" they are OBVIOUSLY under kabuto's control you moron. Post 71 WRONG

I don't care about how Orochimaru used it.

Kabutomaru is useing a bigger, better, and stronger versoin of it. Kabutomaru is making sure they fallow himself and Madara when it's time to do so. When they don't need them, then they can do and say what they please.
Read the spoilers :|
I think they just can't defie them, but if Kakuzu has free will, he can go get Hidan and sew him back together.They all have free will untill they are needed. But they still can say what every they want either way.

-Saku Kit-
04-27-2010, 08:18 AM
He gotz his pokerface on! :0

InnerSakura
04-27-2010, 12:34 PM
it really doesnt count, tho.
kabuto used the reanimation jutsu to bring them back, and that doesnt count as "being alive".....
their spirits are just being summoned back. they have no free will or anything. but they are harder to kill now,tho.......

Zango
04-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Sasori is back too, but he has another body (confirmed a while ago). Besides the Akatsuki members who were revived are just puppets without emotions, Kabuto is only using them to reach his goal. Even if they were revived and had feelings and stuff I would doubt that Nagato and Itachi would rejoin the Akatsuki.

Actually, Kabuto can just make them re-join with whatever those tags are you can put on them. Secondly, they aren't just puppets without emotions, they are actually ALIVE. You can kind of get this from when Orochimaru resurrected the first and second to fight the third, apparently they apoligized for it. (Fighting him; they were being controlled by Orochimaru.) Also, to whichever guy said they'd suck because of how most of them died losing their stuff (Kakuzu having one heart; Itachi having no eyes.) that's not nessicarily true; it reforms their bodies to how they were in life. While this means Kakuzu is down to one heart, he can easily restock; and this means Itachi has his eyes... though I think Itachi will do more of trying to talk Sasuke out of Akatsuki, but after all, if Itachi is alive again, then he has no need for revenge, and no need for Akatsuki.

Zango
04-27-2010, 01:35 PM
it really doesnt count, tho.
kabuto used the reanimation jutsu to bring them back, and that doesnt count as "being alive".....
their spirits are just being summoned back. they have no free will or anything. but they are harder to kill now,tho.......

Actually, they start with free-will, but the free will can be removed by the addition of a special tag. I think that Kakuzu, Sasori, and Deidara will be allowed to keep their will since they died loyal to the Akatsuki, while Nagato and Itachi aren't.

ByakuganAlex
04-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Is Hidan going to be found??? Will he want revenge on Shikamaru