PDA

View Full Version : which is stronger?

quinnzy
03-29-2010, 08:30 PM
I've been thinking..... whats stornger Lee's eight gates or Neji's gentle fist? i cant choose because lee's eight gates is a physical attack so it wont depend on chakra... so that means the gentle fist wont affect him but i dont know????`:| what do you guys think...

Guy1ny3llowshirt
03-29-2010, 08:49 PM
I've been thinking..... whats stornger Lee's eight gates or Neji's gentle fist? i cant choose because lee's eight gates is a physical attack so it wont depend on chakra... so that means the gentle fist wont affect him but i dont know????`:| what do you guys think...

hhmmm you have a very good point... Tsunade's physical attack are strong because she has nice chakra control meaning it takes chakra, but im not sure if lee even uses chakra.. hhmm but than again lee said he cant beat Neji in part one... so im guess gentle fist affects lee..
your question is kinda hard to answer because i think eight gates is stronger but if the two fights, Neji has advantage because of the style that Neji uses, the gentle fist..

Hidden Ninja45
03-29-2010, 09:43 PM
It's hard to say since we have never seen anyone open all 8 gates before.

lightshadow
03-30-2010, 07:27 PM
We've never actually seen the full power of the gates, however we do know this much: If one uses all eight gates that person will release all the power their body has. Effectively, it would probably kill them doing so. But in that moment the user would gain power that would totally eclipse that of the gentle fist. After all, just up to the fifth gate has incredible power and speed that even Gaara's sand couldn't keep up with. I doubt the gentle fist, slow as it is, could keep up with even that much speed.

Sasori of the Red Sand
04-02-2010, 02:31 PM
In sheer power, I'd have to say the 8 Inner Gates. The thing is, though, that with the right application, the Gentle Fist can be stronger.

It reminds me of a saying I once heard. I don't remember the specific words, but it was something like: "A master wielding a knife can still defeat a novice wielding a sword."