PDA

View Full Version : Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have never killed anyone?

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Ok so I've been thinking, and None of these three have ever really killed anyone.
Naruto came close with Pain, but all the bodies were just dead people being controlled, so killing them isn't really killing... And he Didn't kill Nagato, he gave his life to revive all the Konoha ninja he killed.
And he didn't kill Kakuzu either if ytou remember, Kakashi went over to him, laying on the ground, and killed him with chidori.
And Sasuke didn't kill Itachi, Itachi died of MS overuse and disease (Uisng his NS so much during his fight with Sasuke made him to weak for his body to defend against his unknown disease and he died from it).
And Danzo blew himself up, so Madara could'nt get shisui's eye.
And Sakura, well she's to much of a Pu....wimp to kill anyone.
But Naruto and Sasuke especially, they have been in so many fights but have never really killed anyone.

Kakashi-sama
03-29-2010, 08:28 PM
let the adults handle the killing part, they're supposed to fight and gain experience thr. failures/attempts---Naruto convinced Nagato, Sasuke gained MS, Sakura helped alot in Sasori battle but it had to end by Chiyo bcus Chiyo's Sasori's grandma, btw readers are mostly kids/teens so seeing main characters shred blood is a lil.....hmph..n' i think kishi leave the killing part to the very end for Naruto n' Sasuke's ultimate fight

byakuganmaster3695
03-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Ok so I've been thinking, and None of these three have ever really killed anyone.
Naruto came close with Pain, but all the bodies were just dead people being controlled, so killing them isn't really killing... And he Didn't kill Nagato, he gave his life to revive all the Konoha ninja he killed.
And he didn't kill Kakuzu either if ytou remember, Kakashi went over to him, laying on the ground, and killed him with chidori.
And Sasuke didn't kill Itachi, Itachi died of MS overuse and disease (Uisng his NS so much during his fight with Sasuke made him to weak for his body to defend against his unknown disease and he died from it).
But Naruto and Sasuke especially, they have been in so many fights but have never really killed anyone.

well this all is a 100% true

Narutorious
03-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Sasuke had just killed a bunch of Samurais.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-29-2010, 08:46 PM
sasuke didn't actually kill the samurai
and A kakashi-sama
its just the main characters who havent killed, but other people who are young have.
Like choji, konkuro, temari, Gaara, Neji...etc in the original naruto when they were even younger.
(Sound ninka mission....)

ECW Original
03-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Actually,Sasfail did kill Danzo.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Hmm, its seems he has, but kishi wouldn't have gone this far to have him kill someone now. It may be explained later on that he didn't, but for now Sasuke has finally killed someone.

jwesterville
03-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Sasuke did kill the samurai, and he pretty much killed Danzo. I think the reason Sasuke is killing people now is to make it obvious that he's becoming evil. Back when Sasuke was telling Taka (I think they were Hebi at the time) not to kill anyone, Suigetsu was joking around and saying that Sasuke was such a "Konoha ninja". So I guess it is also a way to differentiate Sasuke from Naruto and to show the different paths that they took to deal with similar hardships.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Hmm, nice theory.

Vivi
03-29-2010, 09:27 PM

Madara said himself that it go's off when he dies.

So yes Sasuke killed him which caused it activate.

Sasuke also killed Off-Panel though.
I remember him talking to Orochimaru while surrounded by Fodder Nin's being dead.

Can't remember what Chapter though but I believe it was shortly before fighting Orochimaru.

Hidden Ninja45
03-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Naruto killed all Nagato's Paths of Pain. (but that doesn't really count)

I don't remember, but I don't think Sasuke technically killed Danzo. Danzo used that weird attack at the very end that killed him, I think.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Maybe your reffering to his training, Oro had Sasuke fight a ton of ninja, and Sasuke downed them all, but didn't kill a single one. Oro said he was to weak and would never kill Itachi like this. Sasuke returned saying that there is no need to kill those ninja, when it comes time, he won't hold back.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Naruto killed all Nagato's Paths of Pain. (but that doesn't really count)

I don't remember, but I don't think Sasuke technically killed Danzo. Danzo used that weird attack at the very end that killed him, I think.

I stated the Naruto Nagato scinario, and the Danzo Sasuke scinario has already been discused, and a conclusion has been drawn. Sasuke is now killing because he is evil.

Vivi
03-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Maybe your reffering to his training, Oro had Sasuke fight a ton of ninja, and Sasuke downed them all, but didn't kill a single one. Oro said he was to weak and would never kill Itachi like this. Sasuke returned saying that there is no need to kill those ninja, when it comes time, he won't hold back.

Ah I thought they are all dead.Thanks.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-29-2010, 09:34 PM
No problem

hoho24x
03-29-2010, 10:50 PM
But Naruto and Sasuke especially, they have been in so many fights but have never really killed anyone.Im sorry but I think u forgot that Sakura killed Fuen from the filler arc.

[Shikamaru]
03-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Sasuke killed 1,000 men ordered by Orochimaru, Deidara, would have killed Killer Bee.

Naruto attempted to kill Kabuto with Rasengan.

Naruto also killed Kakuzu.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-30-2010, 03:15 AM
I stated above how Naruto didn't kill Kakuzu, also Diedara blew himself up. And Sasuke didn't kill all of Oro's men, he merely wounded them...

Kakashi-senpai
03-30-2010, 04:24 AM
sasuke killed danzo
but i think that sakura killed one ninja girl already but i can t remeber which episode
naruto destroyed kakuzu three hearts but kakashi finished him off

Sasuke Utchiha
03-30-2010, 05:19 AM
I think that sasuke did not kill Diedara , but I also think that he had killed Orochimaro >>> and Naruto had no one killed , sakura helped the Grany ( chio ) to kill Sasori ..but she didnt kill him by herself

Sasuke Utchiha
03-30-2010, 05:30 AM

Thats right Sasuke until now kill no one but Oro .. but I think Itachi remove the accursed stamp from sasuke .. Actually IDONT KNOW IF ORO WAS INSIDE THE STAMP

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
03-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Sasuke killed Deidara so easily

jwesterville
03-30-2010, 06:48 AM
Sasuke killed Deidara so easily

Deidara killed himself. But Sasuke had the advantage in pretty much every aspect except for genjutsu. And I guess having the one kekkei genkai that Deidara hates enough to commit suicide over doesn't hurt.

kiba3882
03-30-2010, 09:39 AM
didnt sakura kill sasori?

flamey234
03-30-2010, 09:40 AM
didnt sakura kill sasori?
no, Granny Chiyo dealt the finishing blow.

kiba3882
03-30-2010, 09:42 AM
ooo well i kinda count that win for her...technically i know its wrong but she did help alot

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-30-2010, 12:00 PM
oh they most deffinetly did most of the damage in all their fight, but in some way or another, Kishi made it so they didnt kill the other person

Kaen Mikami
03-30-2010, 12:18 PM
This is part of the reason I stopped reading Naruto over a year ago (going on 2 come May). Because there are double standards. He allows some characters to kill and that's okay, but others must have their hands kept clean at all costs, or what? They'd be "bad"? It doesn't make sense.

It was okay for Chouji, Neji, Kankurou and Temari to kill members of the Sound Five, okay for Shikamaru to kill Hidan, but it's not okay for Naruto or Sakura to kill anyone? That's just ridiculous.

Ninja are raised to be able to kill.

I can't say re: Sasuke because I haven't read this arc, but Kishimoto has always been a hypocrite about Sasuke. It's all right for other characters to want revenge but if he does, he's somehow a bad guy.

It was this kind of mindset of the author's that finally made me quit the series.

(un)Godly Hiroku
03-30-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't think its ridiculous, he's not making it so they can't kill anyone because they can. Kishi just decided to make it turn out this way, Naruto always has the intention to kill evil doers, but Kishi just made it so one way or another he jjust didnt.
And Sakura's to much of a wimp to kill anyone, and thats just because Kishi made her that kind of character....
Don't get pissed at Naruto because of the fact that Kishi was awesome enough to make every fight Naruto and Sakura had turn out where they didn't directly kill their enemy. And Sasuke aswell while he was good.

And if you hate Naruto so much, why are you even on this forum?